PDA

View Full Version : Beer

Foucault
01-20-2010, 08:45 AM
Am I correct in noticing that Heineken has returned as beer sponsor? Didn't they take last year off? Or was I just smokin' too much?

El.C.Dub
01-20-2010, 08:47 AM
i think its been heineken for as long as i can remember, including last year.

alicide
01-20-2010, 08:57 AM
The question is do you want Heineken or Heineken? It's a a difficult choice each year.

Foucault
01-20-2010, 09:24 AM
Alright. Mea culpa. The truth is I wasn't drinking much last year. LOL

nbvcide
01-20-2010, 05:06 PM
The question is do you want Heineken or Heineken? It's a a difficult choice each year.

lolz

Am I correct in noticing that Heineken has returned as beer sponsor? Didn't they take last year off? Or was I just smokin' too much?

no, they were there... trust me.

i dug the Heineken dome, one of the times i went in there i caught the end of a set that was pretty amazing..

the Heineken dome is really underrated as a place for tunes on the polo fields.. the KROQ tent, not as much, although it's mostly EDM as well..

Duvel
01-20-2010, 05:10 PM
heineken girls.....

geez.

bluedream
01-20-2010, 05:29 PM
how much is beer?

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-20-2010, 05:30 PM
$7

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much

bluedream
01-20-2010, 05:32 PM
fuck. I can drink 20 heinekens. Can you bring beer into the camping area?

JustSteve
01-20-2010, 05:35 PM
can you read the faq for yourself?

bluedream
01-20-2010, 05:41 PM
NO Instruments
(especially drums!!!)
NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
NO Chains / Chain Wallets
NO Blankets
NO Outside Food & Bev
NO Camelpacks
NO Tents
NO Flags
NO Refunds Or Exchanges or Cancellations
NO Chairs
NO Video Cameras
NO Audio Recording Devices
NO Bota Bags
NO Professional Cameras
NO Stuffed Animals
NO Pets
NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernali

this obviously applies to the "stage area" because obviously you have to bring tents/blankets/food/chairs/drugs. SO can you bring beer to the "camping" area?

JustSteve
01-20-2010, 05:43 PM
read the camping faq, fuq.

krk67
01-20-2010, 05:53 PM
The Heineken dome was soooo corny -- all logo, no style. I'd trade Heineken dome for the any one of the seasons domes from a couple of years ago. But then again, it's clearly a $$$ issue.

bluedream
01-20-2010, 05:53 PM
Juststeve. I came on this stupid fucking waste of time message board to ask a simple question. Do you fucking live on here? You could of easily answered my question instead you have to be a fucking immature know it all douche. Have fun trolling on coachella message boards. I'll see you there, you'll obviously be the fat, pissed off, older fuck.

5,475 posts!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a life man.

JustSteve
01-20-2010, 05:54 PM
4 posts a day! oh my god, i have no life...ahhhhhhhh!

waste of time message board? looks like you got exactly what you deserved, pudlicker.

i'll see you there, too. you'll obviously be the 13 year old hormonal kid with serious acne and internet rage issues.

dantoro
01-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Juststeve. I came on this stupid fucking waste of time message board to ask a simple question. Do you fucking live on here? You could of easily answered my question instead you have to be a fucking immature know it all douche. Have fun trolling on coachella message boards. I'll see you there, you'll obviously be the fat, pissed off, older fuck.

5,475 posts!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a life man.

oh boy...

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-20-2010, 05:56 PM
waste of time message board

dont let the door hit your ass on the way out, bud

bluedream
01-20-2010, 06:00 PM
i'll see you there, too. you'll obviously be the 13 year old hormonal kid with serious acne and internet rage issues.

HAHA! that actually made me laugh!!!!. sorry for being a dick. i WAS in a bad mood. and your right I should of read the camping faq. my bad.

haha but i'm not 13 i'm 22. and usually i dont have raging internet issues! and i'm sure your not some old fat fuck. sorry man.

canexplain
01-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Bluedream, we have talked about this before and I know you weren't here but name one major festival in the US,(ie: not sxsw etc that really isn't a festival) that allows you to bring your own beer into the venue? Just wondering because I haven't been to them all. cr****

krk67
01-20-2010, 06:08 PM
I've never perceived JustSteve as fat or pissed off or a fuck. And I'm pretty sure he's younger than me, so he's not older either.

dantoro
01-20-2010, 06:14 PM
http://www.geekologie.com/2009/03/26/endless%20beer.jpg

fatbastard
01-20-2010, 06:32 PM
What a great conversation. There might be as many as 10,637 who would be interested in this type of conversation you stupid mother fucker.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10826&highlight=beer

M Sparks
01-20-2010, 07:00 PM

We got all these posts answering questions from lazy fucks.

nbvcide
01-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Bluedream, we have talked about this before and I know you weren't here but name one major festival in the US,(ie: not sxsw etc that really isn't a festival) that allows you to bring your own beer into the venue? Just wondering because I haven't been to them all. cr****

Bonnaroo?

but definitely *********, Burning Man, Doheny Blues Fest..

i was able to sneak beer into Stagecoach no problem the year we camped and had ins & outs

PandaRevolution
01-20-2010, 10:05 PM
they should replace the Heineken tents with Blue Moon tents

nbvcide
01-20-2010, 10:24 PM
they make a pretty penny by giving Heineken exclusivity.. and i doubt Blue Moon has that kind of cash to throw around.. (when was the last time you saw a Blue Moon tv ad?)

iammrcandyman
01-20-2010, 10:25 PM

is 7 a beer not enough for you? :p

how about some 1 dollar natural ice tents for us who just want to get drunk :)

they make a pretty penny by giving Heineken exclusivity.. and i doubt Blue Moon has that kind of cash to throw around.. (when was the last time you saw a Blue Moon tv ad?)

actually they have them haha

jigjig
01-21-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm lazy and didn't read the FAQ. Hopefully someone can just answer this question for me. If you try to bring beer into the festival (not the venue, but the camping grounds) do they confiscate it?

I understand not allowing beer on the festival grounds... But no beer in the campgrounds?

If that is the case - I have been to many festivals of varying sizes in the US (Bonnaroo, Rothbury, Langerado, etc) and have always been allowed to bring booze into the camping areas.

JustSteve
01-21-2010, 08:51 AM
jesus. christ.

euphonicfiend
01-21-2010, 08:57 AM
I like that you can bring in beer.. YAY for beer.. BUT can you bring hard alcohol? and how hard will it be to hide things in your car? since this is the first year with car/camping I wonder if it will be easier or harder to be sneaky... ;) I also wonder about the medications..? does Medical marijuana count? Just curious.. i know no one may know the answers but just puttin em out there anyways.

jigjig
01-21-2010, 09:01 AM
JustSteve, sorry I ruined your day man. I feel really bad.

Found this thread (http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35464&), thank god. Was getting worried for a second.

JustSteve, one more time, I just wanna apologize. Hope you're feeling better buddy.

Ravingmad
01-21-2010, 09:09 AM
The heineken tent was kind of cool for the free schwag they gave out. I liked the dogtag style bottle openers. And it was nice and cool in there. I mean, the beer is overpriced and shitty, but hey, free stuff.

Ha.SK
01-21-2010, 09:30 AM
The heineken tent was kind of cool for the free schwag they gave out. I liked the dogtag style bottle openers. And it was nice and cool in there. I mean, the beer is overpriced and shitty, but hey, free stuff.

i liked it too cause it was so refreshing to get out of the heat and stand infront of those a/c machines. my friends enjoyed the heine girls as well.

nbvcide
01-21-2010, 10:45 PM
& its the only a/c'd place in the festival where you can hear GOOD music playing..

brfilora
01-22-2010, 09:29 AM
JustSteve, sorry I ruined your day man. I feel really bad.

Found this thread (http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35464&), thank god. Was getting worried for a second.

JustSteve, one more time, I just wanna apologize. Hope you're feeling better buddy.

Kind of have to agree with these other new guys on here. If someone asks a question that has already been answered in the Faq or has already been asked 1,000 times in another thread, why not just ignore it like all the other senior members in the forum?

Why bitch about it every time? Whats the point?

brfilora
01-22-2010, 11:50 AM
NO Instruments
(especially drums!!!)
NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
NO Chains / Chain Wallets
NO Blankets
NO Outside Food & Bev
NO Camelpacks
NO Tents
NO Flags
NO Refunds Or Exchanges or Cancellations
NO Chairs
NO Video Cameras
NO Audio Recording Devices
NO Bota Bags
NO Professional Cameras
NO Stuffed Animals
NO Pets
NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernali

this obviously applies to the "stage area" because obviously you have to bring tents/blankets/food/chairs/drugs. SO can you bring beer to the "camping" area?

No chain wallets??!!

Fcuk it I'm staying home

concertgoer
01-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Do they sell Wine also?

alicide
01-22-2010, 12:21 PM
i liked it too cause it was so refreshing to get out of the heat and stand infront of those a/c machines. my friends enjoyed the heine girls as well.

I wish they had some heine boys. Would be a much better heine experience for me...

nbvcide
01-23-2010, 12:30 PM
:lool

CALRIZIAN
01-23-2010, 01:32 PM
The Heineken tent is a cool place to chill out and enjoy some AC.

they regulate the size inside so you can usually find a spot to sit down.

Plus the green lighting can be relaxing

good place to recharge

But i wouldnt spend more than 10 minutes waiting line for it

mickflyy
01-23-2010, 03:15 PM
at least the heineken dome was cool even if the beer was crappy and overpriced

sonicc
01-23-2010, 06:51 PM
7 dollars is cheap for a beer, you guys should work harder at your jobs

bluemamba
01-23-2010, 08:10 PM
I have a question and maybe someone on here can answer it.

How much is "a case of beer"? a 24 pack?? a 32??? how much??

bluemamba
01-23-2010, 08:12 PM
7 dollars is cheap for a beer, you guys should work harder at your jobs

7 dollars a beer is cheap?? when you can get a 6 pack of Coronas for 7 or 8 bux at the store??

boarderwoozel3
01-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Think we have it bad? It could be sooo much worse. Like this swill that cost 3.50p for a pint can which is about $6 US. Literally one of the worst liquids to ever grace my pallet, and under the guise of beer no less. Shameful stuff.

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs254.snc1/10121_1203982175131_1095926419_30647365_249630_n.j pg

nbvcide
01-24-2010, 12:03 AM
dude... i would literally drink piss and pay double that for the lineup you had that day....

Dooney
01-25-2010, 01:30 PM
I'm sure if you bring your medical marijuana license then you shouldn't have a problem:)

lostsoul86
01-25-2010, 02:35 PM
id really wish they would sell a variety of beer but i guess Heineken is a sponsor so they must lock it up to just that. i can drink maybe 2 but they are not that great in terms of taste. but hey if u camp u can bring ur own beer tho i strongly suggest that if you are going to drink drink only at night because drinking beer while rocking out in 100 degree weather is not good for u unless u want to pass out ...just a tip

dantoro
01-25-2010, 02:41 PM
i strongly suggest that if you are going to drink drink only at night because drinking beer while rocking out in 100 degree weather is not good for u unless u want to pass out ...just a tip

fuk that, i crack a cold one first thing in the morning and continue to slam beers all the live long day. At night we break out the makers mark and keep the beers flowing.

I have never passed out at coachella because Im not a pussy. that and I drink water between beers

Shooters08
01-25-2010, 02:45 PM

You should be shot on site with that kind of bullshit. Trade one imported shit beer for a Coors brand shit beer.

algunz
01-25-2010, 03:16 PM

Maybe you were at Stagecoach and didn't realize because you were smoking too much. They have a different and better beer sponsor, fucking hillbillies.

ohaithereguise
01-25-2010, 04:15 PM
fuk that, i crack a cold one first thing in the morning and continue to slam beers all the live long day. At night we break out the makers mark and keep the beers flowing.

I have never passed out at coachella because Im not a pussy. that and I drink water between beers

I like this guy

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
01-25-2010, 05:10 PM
I like this guy

me too. I drink starting at the hotel and pretty much all day and night at Coachella and I've always been fine.

What too many people forget is that despite it being liquid, alcohol does indeed dehydrate you so if you don't drink plenty of water along with the beer in that heat you're just a fucking moron

I had to help carry a drunken bro who passed out during TV On The Radio last year (he was with one other bro and a bunch of tiny girls, so i was being a good Samaritan) out of the middle of the pretty dense crowd because he couldn't handle this simple concept