PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Shuttles

sassypants
01-19-2010, 09:40 PM
I did not see this in any FAQ: can you use one of the hotel shuttles if you aren't staying at the hotel? I'm staying at BW Palm Desert and the Embassy Suites across the street is a shuttle stop.

unz_unz_unz_MrTranceworth
01-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Yeah, email the shuttle company to confirm (if your doing VMT) but tons of people did it for phish over haloween....It was a great service.

Personally, I'll be driving in and out, becuase Coachella is not that huge of a drinking party fest (for my crew at least)

yeahfontaine
01-20-2010, 01:52 PM
The shuttle FAQs say you can do that, but it will still only stop at the listed hotels. So if your hotel is far away from their designated shuttle stops, it won't be worth it.

I know because I was hoping they'd make "customized" stops, although I know that would be more complicated, so I get why they're doing it the other way.

freerain
01-20-2010, 08:01 PM
If you're staying somewhere else, can you park at the shuttle hotel during the day?

TheWatcher
01-21-2010, 05:29 AM
I'm staying at the BW Palm Desert too.

I'd love to be able to take a shuttle, it stops right across the street.

But, $90 is kind of expensive, after paying for everything else. And, shuttle hours don't start till 11AM! I want to be at the gates by then. Kind of a tradition to walk over the entire grounds while it's still almost empty.

Sigh.

Oh well, maybe this will at least cut down the car traffic somewhat.

ClubHopper
03-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Pass this on. Only use legal transportation to and from the event. We are offering from the Rancho Mirage area $25 per person per day plus tip. We pick up at the Westin properties, The Rancho Las Palmas Marriott, the Holiday Inn and the Hilton. Need a shuttle call us and we will see what we can do. All Occasions Sedan and Limousine of Palm Springs in business since 1998. 760-449-7928

ClubHopper
03-21-2013, 01:10 PM
If you're staying somewhere else, can you park at the shuttle hotel during the day?

Pass this on. Only use legal transportation to and from the event. We are offering from the Rancho Mirage area $25 per person per day plus tip. We pick up at the Westin properties, The Rancho Las Palmas Marriott, the Holiday Inn and the Hilton. Need a shuttle call us and we will see what we can do. All Occasions Sedan and Limousine of Palm Springs in business since 1998. 760-449-7928