PDA

View Full Version : Car Camping tickets

wisconoob
01-19-2010, 09:11 PM
So this is going to be my first year going out to coachella hopefully so i dont really know what to expect..and the car camping sounds real tight and i dont want to miss out on it so any idea how fast the tickets are going to sellout for the spots?

brfilora
01-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Hey Wisconoob,

I'm a "noob" as well but from what I've picked up on this thread it sounds like camping HAS sold out in the past, so it is a possibility this year.

It's a new format this year, with car camping for the first time and larger 10'x30' spots so it's anybodys guess as to when they might sell out.

Like I said though...I've never been before so I'm just regurgitating stuff I've picked up on here.

The camping comes out to roughly $80 after the BS ticketmaster fees and taxes, so if you do the payment plan they'll deduct $50 from your account now and $30 on 3/1/09. I bought mine this way just to be safe!!

wisconoob
01-20-2010, 08:40 PM
ok yeah id figure they would go pretty fast especially with larger spaces. But definetly a big fan of being able to bring your car to the camp area thanks for the help!