PDA

View Full Version : sharing wrist band over course of 3 days

kbtym
01-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Can 4 people share 2 three day passes; more specifically, can my son and his friend attend Fri and Sat shows, then hand off the 2 wrist bands to myself and another in order that we might get our Pavement and Spoon fix on Sunday?

gaypalmsprings
01-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Can 4 people share 2 three day passes; more specifically, can my son and his friend attend Fri and Sat shows, then hand off the 2 wrist bands to myself and another in order that we might get our Pavement and Spoon fix on Sunday?

You looking to get banned on your first post?

gaypalmsprings
01-19-2010, 08:18 PM
How about you buy single day passes and not try and rip off the people putting this on?

There are no single day passes.

frazzles
01-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Because single day passes will be sold as leftovers of 3-day passes.

Astrid
01-19-2010, 08:19 PM
i think they are not understanding the way ticketing works gps.

when you buy the 3 day package each day has its own individual ticket. it would be perfectly fine for your son to use the fri, sat tickets and you to use the remaining sunday ticket.

if youre referring to vip wristbands then youre out of luck.

malcolmjamalawesome
01-19-2010, 08:20 PM

when you buy the 3 day package each day has its own individual ticket. it would be perfectly fine for your son to use the fri, sat tickets and you to use the remaining sunday ticket.

Methinks you aren't aware of the new system.

WhyTheLongFace

Wrong. :) You get 1 ticket. That which you exchange for a wristband. There are no single day tickets.

gaypalmsprings
You buy a 3-day pass & exchange it for a single wristband.

Astrid
01-19-2010, 08:22 PM
oh shit. okay. well.

why do that? it seems stupid to me...

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-19-2010, 08:23 PM
oh look, its the same discussion that's going on in every forum on the board!
imagine that

WhyTheLongFace
oh shit. okay. well.

why do that? it seems stupid to me...

Talk to Psychic Friend.

JustSteve

edit: how is that ripping anyone off? once you buy the tickets you are free to give them to whoever you want. you guys should read more carefully before being cuntbags.

someone needs to read up.

Astrid
01-19-2010, 08:25 PM
oh look, its the same discussion that's going on in every forum on the board!
imagine that

indeed, well ive skipped over all of the ticket threads/info because i assumed i knew it all and that the giant 1-tickety thread was people bitching about them not selling single days right away. but its a whole new coach this year, i have been educated.