PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Jay Reatard

Caligula
01-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Very, very sad news: It has been confirmed that Jay Reatard has died. He was 29 years old. More details are forthcoming.

Goner Records writes, "It is with great sadness that we report the passing of our good friend Jay Reatard. Jay died in his sleep last night. We will pass along information about funeral arrangements when they are made public." The Memphis Commerical Appeal reports that Reatard was found in his home at 3:30 am this morning.

Reatard, born Jimmy Lee Lindsey Jr., was a staple of the Memphis garage rock scene for years before bursting on the national scene with 2006's Blood Visions and subsequently signing to Matador. His most recent album, Watch Me Fall, came out last year.

A statement from Matador reads, "Jay was as full of life as anyone we've ever met, and responsible for so many memorable moments as a person and artist. We’re honored to have known and worked with him, and we will miss him terribly."

TallGuyCM
01-13-2010, 11:50 PM
It's already been covered THREE THREADS DOWN.

Caligula
01-13-2010, 11:56 PM
It's already been covered THREE THREADS DOWN.

i don't care,asshole

Mr.Nipples
01-14-2010, 02:43 AM
god i just want to tear your dick off and beat you in the face with it until either your face caves in first or the dick falls apart...

Caligula
01-14-2010, 04:06 AM
god i just want to tear your dick off and beat you in the face with it until either your face caves in first or the dick falls apart...

i just want you to die.

Cookieman908
01-14-2010, 05:10 AM
Hey people calm down. What do you expect from the self-proclaimed "Warped Tour Enthusiast" who creates threads saying stuff like AFI, Rise Against and H.I.M. should all be at Coachella.

He obviously doesn't understand what this festival is all about. I say let's stop encouraging him and boycott his threads. Nobody reply next time he creates a stupid thread.

Caligula
01-14-2010, 05:11 AM
Hey people calm down. What do you expect from the self-proclaimed "Warped Tour Enthusiast" who creates threads saying stuff like AFI, Rise Against and H.I.M. should all be at Coachella.

He obviously doesn't understand what this festival is all about. I say let's stop encouraging him and boycott his threads. Nobody reply next time he creates a stupid thread.

1)fuck off,this is a thread dedicated to a dead person
2)of course,you don't have a fuckin clue about the bands that i like,in fact i've said that i fuckin hate all those bands,you fuckin asshole
3)you are a fuckin nobody,your words means nothing
4)DIE
5) I WILL TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH

Mr.Nipples
01-14-2010, 07:27 AM
i just want you to die.

I hope you get some form of dick cancer before your next doctor visit fuck head

Caligula
01-14-2010, 07:45 AM
I hope you get some form of dick cancer before your next doctor visit fuck head

Your mother got aids.
and you will die soon of cancer,asshole