PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone from Chicago to go with

Vericuester
02-20-2007, 02:56 PM
I need someone to go with or I can't go.

It'd be excellent if you're 21, so we can get a rental car. I'll pay half of the rental fee and also half the gas.

I won't bother you while we're there or beg you for money because I spent all of mine. I just need someone to go with from O'Hare to California and then back home.

I'll even see if I can buy you tickets at a cheaper price since I haven't got a 3 day yet.

I'll give you money to spend, if I don't spend it all on the show tickets.

Or just anyone who stops in Chicago at around 5 pm Friday night, the actual first day of the concert, is good.

So PM if you're interested.

Vericuester
02-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Seriously. I'll buy you a camping pass or something.

Vericuester
02-20-2007, 10:40 PM
I'll give you $200. If you pay for the rest of your stuff.

You could just stop over for like 30 minutes...

Vericuester
02-21-2007, 06:37 PM
bump

ayates
02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/friday13th_jason_jason_shirt_R15806.jpg

Vericuester
02-22-2007, 05:29 PM
I don't think there would be any serial killers offering 200 bucks for a trip to Coachella! Besides, a serial killer would buy the plane ticket...

Besides, I doubt airport security would let it go with "Oh, he/she got into a fight. That's what he/she isn't breathing and bloody!"

I won't do anything stupid. Seriously.

I don't have money for bail and I also don't have money to bail you out, so there will be no jumping out of the bushes with a squirt gun at police officers.

NY Chuck
02-26-2007, 05:37 AM
If you need a ride from LAX, let me know. My wife and I are coming out from NY, and we have an SUV, so we have a few extra seats.

Amdammer
02-26-2007, 07:21 PM
I would totally risk getting in the car with a serial killer if it meant I could go to this show.

Vericuester
02-26-2007, 08:01 PM
I think I'll just go to that Randall's Island show. It's much more convenient in terms of location and time since it's in the summer.

I could drive up there hopefully, if anyone in Indiana or something wants to go with me.