PDA

View Full Version : Its Raining Bengals

caco0283
12-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry has died, one day after suffering serious injuries upon falling out of the back of a pickup truck in what authorities describe as a domestic dispute with his fiancee.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said Henry died at 6:36 a.m. Thursday. Henry was 26.

Henry was rushed to the hospital Wednesday after being found on a residential road "apparently suffering life-threatening injuries," according to police.

Police said a dispute began at a home about a half-mile away, and Henry jumped into the bed of the pickup truck as his fiancee was driving away from the residence.

Police said at some point when she was driving, Henry "came out of the back of the vehicle." They wouldn't identify the woman, and no charges were immediately filed.

"Detectives continue to work diligently on this active investigation," police said in a statement Thursday announcing Henry's death.

Henry is engaged to Loleini Tonga, and the couple has been raising three children. Tonga's MySpace page identifies herself as "Mrs. C. Henry" and has a picture of her next to a person who appears to be Henry. She also has a post from Tuesday talking about buying wedding rings. A neighbor said Wednesday that the Tonga family owns the home where police say the incident began. Charlotte is home to his fiancee's parents.

Henry was away from the team after breaking his left forearm during a win over Baltimore on Nov. 8. He had surgery and was placed on season-ending injured reserve following the game.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/17/chris-henry-dead-car-acci_n_394985.html

LooseAtTheZoo
12-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Woah...

obzen
12-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Sad.

TallGuyCM
12-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Someone had him in my fantasy league a few years ago.

paulthomasanderson
12-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Tragic end to a promising future. Maybe this will inspire Cincinnati to really push for the Superbowl this season. Best of luck to them.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Sad but honestly, how many chances in life do you get? The guy was a delinquent.

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Sad but honestly, how many chances in life do you get? The guy was a delinquent.

Oh go fuck yourself. By all accounts he was getting his shit together and had one fuck up.

TomAz
12-17-2009, 01:25 PM

Apparently, if you're dumber than a box of rocks, and want to work in law enforcement, you get lots of chances.

higgybaby23
12-17-2009, 01:30 PM
How soon before manslaughter charges are pressed? Or maybe it will be a civil suit instead.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Do you actually know how he was getting his shit together, besides by NOT getting arrested? The dude made asshole moves that have been made public since college and since he can catch a ball, he deserves sympathy? No chance, maybe apathy though.

I really don't understand why you like to defend athletes so much Tommy. Maybe you should volunteer for the Boys & Girls Club or something.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Apparently, if you're dumber than a box of rocks, and want to work in law enforcement, you get lots of chances.

You're awesome.

Young blood
12-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Do you actually know how he was getting his shit together, besides by NOT getting arrested? The dude made asshole moves that have been made public since college and since he can catch a ball, he deserves sympathy? No chance, maybe apathy though.

I really don't understand why you like to defend athletes so much Tommy. Maybe you should volunteer for the Boys & Girls Club or something.

You deserved to get shot while in the Navy to bad you were a desk jockey.

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 01:36 PM

I'm not defending him just cause he's an athlete you fucking half-wit. I'm only going by what I read. This is from the ESPN story.

Henry's death was particularly stunning to his teammates because he had put so much effort into changing his life in the last two years.

So I'm not assuming anything. I'm just saying he was trying to get his shit together because of his teammates' comments. You're the one making assumptions because you're a racist piece of shit who doesn't believe that someone could actually grow up.

marooko
12-17-2009, 01:37 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/m/siegfried_roy_santa_011207/roy_horn_5061720.jpg

Mr. Dylanja
12-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Gives new meaning to "sleeper pick."

faxman75
12-17-2009, 01:40 PM

Not getting arrested and supporting his family was a damn good start. He is dead. His family deserves sympathy and not a single thing he has done wrong deserved death you assfuck. That's what you are saying. He didn't deserve any more chances because of his crimes. Fuck you. You don't deserve death for carrying a gun, smoking weed, getting people drunk and so on.

He's fucking dead dude. What's wrong with you?

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Bitch please. This has nothing to do with race. A dirt bag is a dirt bag regardless of race. This has nothing to do with assumptions, I made my comments off the facts of which Henry poorly made throughout his career.

I don't care if this is a little white kid that I went to school with...when you make the adult decisions to get you in trouble with the law and so on, when do the chances simply run out? How many times do you get played before you say enough?

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't care if I knew he was just joking, but it's evident that he is a self-righteous racist piece of shit.

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Bitch please. This has nothing to do with race. A dirt bag is a dirt bag regardless of race. This has nothing to do with assumptions, I made my comments off the facts of which Henry poorly made throughout his career.

You're judging him based on what he did years ago, you dumb motherfucker. Do you not understand that people can work to get their lives straight? You have really twisted logic.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 01:46 PM
I guess when you are a cop, they teach you that some people aren't worth a shit based on their past.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Not getting arrested and supporting his family was a damn good start. He is dead. His family deserves sympathy and not a single thing he has done wrong deserved death you assfuck. That's what you are saying. He didn't deserve any more chances because of his crimes. Fuck you. You don't deserve death for carrying a gun, smoking weed, getting people drunk and so on.

He's fucking dead dude. What's wrong with you?

I did not say he deserved to die. Yes, his family and everyone else deserves sympathy. What I AM saying is that I have no sorrow for people that waste their lives being losers. You're right, he didn't deserve to die, but he deserved to lose any sympathy but assaulting someone with that guy, smoking weed when he's a professional athlete who might be someone's role model, driving drunk, and beating up an 18 year old and throwing a rock threw his window because he thought he was someone who owed him money. It fucking sucks that the guy is dead, but like I said, how many chances do you honestly get?

Monklish
12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
REMEMBER HOW ALL YOU GUYS SAID I WAS OVERREACTING WHEN I SAID BEING A COP WOULD MAKE HIM A DUMB BIGOT PRICK?

faxman75
12-17-2009, 01:51 PM
I think i do. Fuck. Sorry. I learned he was a prick in this thread.

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33590&page=3

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 01:52 PM
You're judging him based on what he did years ago, you dumb motherfucker. Do you not understand that people can work to get their lives straight? You have really twisted logic.

A year and a half ago was his last arrest. He could have been trying to do better, but he left a lasting impression of himself as a troubled player. Plus, how bad does a domestic dispute get before you jump in the back of a pickup?

I guess when you are a cop, they teach you that some people aren't worth a shit based on their past.

I understand you can relate to all the loser dirt bags I talk bad about but come on already. Go thank a cop for supporting your fat unemployed ass.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 01:55 PM
I understand you can relate to all the loser dirt bags I talk bad about but come on already. Go thank a cop for supporting your fat unemployed ass.

Unemployed? Thank a cop for supporting me? What in the fuck are you talking about?

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 01:58 PM
I could've sworn you said you were unemployed. Whatever...I don't care. What's next for you? You going to argue that murderers, child molesters, and rapists really aren't that bad?

bobert
12-17-2009, 01:59 PM

Get fucked asshole. I seem to remember you saying you were a police officer so it doesn't surprise me that the death of young black man with a criminal record doesn't move you to tears.

If he hadn't gotten injured he'd probably still be alive - would have been at practice instead of in the back of that truck. Sad.

bobert
12-17-2009, 02:01 PM

Seriously, GO FUCKING HANG YOURSELF. We don't need more brain-dead racist cops.

REMEMBER HOW ALL YOU GUYS SAID I WAS OVERREACTING WHEN I SAID BEING A COP WOULD MAKE HIM A DUMB BIGOT PRICK?

This ^^^^^

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 02:05 PM
I could've sworn you said you were unemployed. Whatever...I don't care. What's next for you? You going to argue that murderers, child molesters, and rapists really aren't that bad?

This is a bunch of bullshit rhetoric. Did Chris Henry murder, rape, or molest a child? By your fucked-up logic, I guess we don't know. So we have to assume that he did. Give me a break, dickhead. And, it may come as a shock, but it IS possible for even murderers, child molesters, and rapist to turn their lives around. His teammates, coaches, and the owner of the team accepted him back and gave him credit for working to improve his life. But I guess that doesn't mean anything. You'll probably argue that it's because they wanted him for his football skills, but he was never so good that it would be a reason.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 02:08 PM

I actually work on the opposite side dickhead. I work for the public defender. It's a far cry from collecting uneployment you stupid fuckhead as if that would be a reason to thank a cop for supporting me though. What logic did you use to make those leaps? None becuase as Tom has said you have the IQ of a cop.

You really are a dumb motherfucker. What have I said that would lead you to believe I would defend the worst of scum? Are you equating what this guy did to murderers, molesters and rapists?

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Alright...I have a serious question. No sarcasm. When do you stop caring for a person? Why are athletes different from the everyday joe? I don't care about the victimless crimes, like smoking weed, but when you're driving drunk, beating women, waving guns at people, after how many chances do you just say "fuck them?"

One of my favorite players, JJ Redick, was arrested for DUI once. I think everyone makes mistakes, but if one my favorite players, were to start going down the "bad" trail, I'd be just as quick to say fuck him than any other player.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:11 PM
This is a bunch of bullshit rhetoric. Did Chris Henry murder, rape, or molest a child? By your fucked-up logic, I guess we don't know. So we have to assume that he did. Give me a break, dickhead. And, it may come as a shock, but it IS possible for even murderers, child molesters, and rapist to turn their lives around. His teammates, coaches, and the owner of the team accepted him back and gave him credit for working to improve his life. But I guess that doesn't mean anything. You'll probably argue that it's because they wanted him for his football skills, but he was never so good that it would be a reason.

Football, as all sports, are all about business. If you're good, you can get away with murder (Ray Lewis).

I wasn't hinting towards Henry at all, I was just trying to find the obese man's limits. I want to believe he tried to change, but what did he show the public?

bobert
12-17-2009, 02:12 PM
So you only have sympathy for white basketball players from Duke? You're not strengthening your argument.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 02:12 PM
This is a bunch of bullshit rhetoric. Did Chris Henry murder, rape, or molest a child? By your fucked-up logic, I guess we don't know. So we have to assume that he did.

He's colored and there are certain assumptions we can make about those kinds of people based on how they dress.....you know, sometimes.

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:13 PM
There's no gray in BlueDevil's world. Only black or white and you choose which side you want to be on.

In other words, life's complexities are beyond his grasp.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:13 PM
I actually work on the opposite side dickhead. I work for the public defender. It's a far cry from collecting uneployment you stupid fuckhead as if that would be a reason to thank a cop for supporting me though. What logic did you use to make those leaps? None becuase as Tom has said you have the IQ of a cop.

You really are a dumb motherfucker. What have I said that would lead you to believe I would defend the worst of scum? Are you equating what this guy did to murderers, molesters and rapists?

Public defender huh...it all comes full circle. You really do DEFEND all the dirt bags in the area then.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:15 PM
So you only have sympathy for white basketball players from Duke? You're not strengthening your argument.

You missed my whole point dude. I was suggesting that if a white player from Duke, went down the same road of bad choices, I wouldn't have any sympathy for.

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Football, as all sports, are all about business. If you're good, you can get away with murder (Ray Lewis).

I wasn't hinting towards Henry at all, I was just trying to find the obese man's limits. I want to believe he tried to change, but what did he show the public?

So now I guess Ray Lewis murdered somebody? He went through the legal system and was not found guilty of murder. But some brainless cop in California thinks that he did it, so that's what he uses to frame his arguments.

But I guess Ray Lewis HAD to have done it cause he doesn't dress properly and he's somewhat "ghetto."

Monklish
12-17-2009, 02:17 PM
I wouldn't have thought Philosoraptor would have something relevant to the conversation, but there ya are.

http://www.memegenerator.net/Instances/829/Philosoraptor-If-I-kill-a-******-Am-I-a-cop.jpg

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Public defender huh...it all comes full circle. You really do DEFEND all the dirt bags in the area then.

Yeah, fuck juries and fair trials and all that. The police should just be allowed to lock up whoever the fuck they want.

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Come on Blue Devil. Take me on. Challenge me. Try to refute what I am saying to you. You can't do it. You're a mental pussy, that's why.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 02:19 PM

So you don't believe in the justice system either. You wouldn't be the type of guy who dish out his own punishment would you? Nah.

What limits? That's the fucking problem you douchebag. There are no across the board limits. Each case is different. Your job is to arrest people and collect enough evidence so that that you get a conviction.

Instead you want to believe the first thing you see or hear when you arrive on a crime scene and make all kinds of judgments. You should go back to the academy, your job isn't to assume the worst in citizens or conclude they are scum based on an allegation or a charge.

Just collect them and let the smarter folks in the courts figure out if you did your job right.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 02:20 PM

Yes because every single person charged with a crime is guilty and if they can't afford an attorney they should fucking rot, right? You cum guzzling slut.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:22 PM
So now I guess Ray Lewis murdered somebody? He went through the legal system and was not found guilty of murder. But some brainless cop in California thinks that he did it, so that's what he uses to frame his arguments.

But I guess Ray Lewis HAD to have done it cause he doesn't dress properly and he's somewhat "ghetto."

We all know it's almost impossible for athletes to get convicted =) But I'm sure OJ was not guilty as well right? Really, this has nothing to do with race.

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:23 PM
See how he's ignoring me? It's cuz he's afraid of me. He carries a gun, not me, and yet he quivers when I speak to him.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:23 PM
Come on Blue Devil. Take me on. Challenge me. Try to refute what I am saying to you. You can't do it. You're a mental pussy, that's why.

I've learned there's no sense in talking, let alone arguing with you. You get off on trying to out type someone on a message board. You're a goofy older man, what do I have to say to you?

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Something of substance, for a change. That would be a start.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Alright...I have a serious question. No sarcasm. When do you stop caring for a person? Why are athletes different from the everyday joe? I don't care about the victimless crimes, like smoking weed, but when you're driving drunk, beating women, waving guns at people, after how many chances do you just say "fuck them?"

It's not your job to decide when to give up on people and conclude their life worthless. Ever.

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:25 PM
But what I really want to see from you right now is for you to defend your fascist pronouncements you have made right here in this thread within the past several minutes. Tell me how the American criminal justice system is bad, how giving people accused of crimes is wrong. Go on, big boy.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Something of substance, for a change. That would be a start.

There you go again. Out typing him.

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Well his hands are shaking so bad, it's tough for him to get a word in.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Yes because every single person charged with a crime is guilty and if they can't afford an attorney they should fucking rot, right? You cum guzzling slut.

Some people deserve to go to trial. But when do you, as a person, KNOW someone is beyond guilty of a horrible crime and have the guts to defend them. What makes you any better than your client? The fact that you're getting paid right?

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 02:28 PM
We all know it's almost impossible for athletes to get convicted =) But I'm sure OJ was not guilty as well right? Really, this has nothing to do with race.

OJ was found not guilty. You weren't there. I wasn't there either, but do you want to know the difference? I don't claim to know if OJ did it or not, and I certainly don't make that sort of assumption the central thesis of my argument.

You're right, you simple-minded cunt, athletes don't get convicted. And you know they should have been convicted because you worked on each case, right? Have you ever heard of Rae Carruth? Actually, here's some reading material for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_cri mes

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Somebody shoot this imbecile.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:32 PM
It's not your job to decide when to give up on people and conclude their life worthless. Ever.

It's your personal choice to stop caring about a person.

But what I really want to see from you right now is for you to defend your fascist pronouncements you have made right here in this thread within the past several minutes. Tell me how the American criminal justice system is bad, how giving people accused of crimes is wrong. Go on, big boy.

It's not bad for the most part. I just know money rules everything. We live in the age of the almighty settlement. Criminals get off easy because it takes more of the taxpayer's money for the DA to sit in court and argue for most crimes than to just make a deal with the public defender and have everybody "win."

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:33 PM
www.innocenceproject.org

faxman75
12-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Some people deserve to go to trial.

Who doesn't deserve to go to trial?

But when do you, as a person, KNOW someone is beyond guilty of a horrible crime and have the guts to defend them. What makes you any better than your client? The fact that you're getting paid right?

I KNOW they are beyond guilty of a horrible crime when I seen them commit the crime. Outside of that, you have to study the evidence and make your best judgment. I don't understand the question about what makes me better than a client. Nothing makes me better, it's not a competition. What does getting paid to represent them have to do with being better than them? Is this all based on the logic that they are all guilty again?

I have to ask you, did you take ANY criminal justice courses? Did you know that arresting someone for a crime doesn't mean they are guilty of that crime? It just means YOU as a PIG find them guilty.

Young blood
12-17-2009, 02:37 PM
guilty as long as I say so.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Who doesn't deserve to go to trial?

I KNOW they are beyond guilty of a horrible crime when I seen them commit the crime. Outside of that, you have to study the evidence and make your best judgment. I don't understand the question about what makes me better than a client. Nothing makes me better, it's not a competition. What does getting paid to represent them have to do with being better than them? Is this all based on the logic that they are all guilty again?

I have to ask you, did you take ANY criminal justice courses? Did you know that arresting someone for a crime doesn't mean they are guilty of that crime? It just means YOU as a PIG find them guilty.

Obviously. But there's times when you just KNOW someone has done what they are being accused of. Like what if that cop killer in Washington would have been arrested and you were his attorney? Would you be morally ok with defending him?

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:42 PM
OJ was found not guilty. You weren't there. I wasn't there either, but do you want to know the difference? I don't claim to know if OJ did it or not, and I certainly don't make that sort of assumption the central thesis of my argument.

You're right, you simple-minded cunt, athletes don't get convicted. And you know they should have been convicted because you worked on each case, right? Have you ever heard of Rae Carruth? Actually, here's some reading material for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_cri mes

Look at those sentences. How many of them are well known? I'll be damned the day I see Albert Pujols, Peyton Manning, or Kobe Bryant getting arrested and actually going to PRISON for more than a couple months.

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:44 PM
You really don't see the fallacy in your logic do you? I mean, this isn't an act, you are actually this stupid.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Fuck off Tom...I try not responding to you because I really don't like you or anything you say. Try doing the same.

TomAz
12-17-2009, 02:48 PM
You don't tell me what to do, nazi.

Also, it has already been well established in this thread that you don't respond to me because you are afraid of me.

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Look at those sentences. How many of them are well known? I'll be damned the day I see Albert Pujols, Peyton Manning, or Kobe Bryant getting arrested and actually going to PRISON for more than a couple months.

And if those athletes don't go to prison, would it ever occur to you that they may not have done anything?

Good thing you're a meat head piece of shit who is going to earn a living driving around and picking on minorities, and not as a lawyer, because you can't argue for shit.

Please, dazzle us with more of your incredible logic.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Obviously. But there's times when you just KNOW someone has done what they are being accused of. Like what if that cop killer in Washington would have been arrested and you were his attorney? Would you be morally ok with defending him?

I ask you again. Who doesn't deserve to go to trial?

Young blood
12-17-2009, 03:03 PM

apparently this guy,

http://img.timeinc.net/time/2007/la_riots/king_rodney.jpg

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 03:04 PM
And if those athletes don't go to prison, would it ever occur to you that they may not have done anything?

Good thing you're a meat head piece of shit who is going to earn a living driving around and picking on minorities, and not as a lawyer, because you can't argue for shit.

Please, dazzle us with more of your incredible logic.

Maybe so, but do you ever think maybe a boat load of money to the victim will also make the case go away? Tommy, honestly I wish I could see things like you, where everyone deserves 1000x chances and everyone has great intentions in life.

I don't pick on minorities either. Most of the arrests in my town are white people. Tweaker white people. Those people are scum like any others. Wish you realized that I don't discriminate race, most of the people I have in my life are minorities bud.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 03:05 PM

My mistake, poor wording. Everyone deserves a fair trial.

Can you now please answer my last question to you?

Mr.Nipples
12-17-2009, 03:07 PM
out of all the morons who post here, blue devil is in the top tier. i hope you catch the spit of a benelli with your face the next time you belittle a minority you downright retarded piece of shit. you are a terrible cop, a terrible person, and a waste of general space and you should be exterminated immediately. i hope at your funeral during the 21 gun salute, they aim downward at your burial plot to fill you with even more led...

TomAz
12-17-2009, 03:08 PM
BD is so bad he makes that other BD look thoughtful.

luckyface
12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
So... umm... 8 days away from Christmas!

Still-ill
12-17-2009, 03:26 PM
out of all the morons who post here, blue devil is in the top tier. i hope you catch the spit of a benelli with your face the next time you belittle a minority you downright retarded piece of shit. you are a terrible cop, a terrible person, and a waste of general space and you should be exterminated immediately. i hope at your funeral during the 21 gun salute, they aim downward at your burial plot to fill you with even more led...

You forgot Duke fan...

JustSteve
12-17-2009, 03:32 PM
www.innocenceproject.org

you hear about the guy in florida who just got out after serving 35 years for a crime he didn't commit? fuck that! if prison was all i knew i would track down and fuck up everyone who put me there, with no qualms about going back.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Can you now please answer my last question to you?

No need. Based on your answer you agree that everyone deserves a fair trial. Part of that trial is a defense attorney. In order for the system to work the murderer needs representation. If I am a defense attorney, I think I know what the job is going in and in order for justice to work, all people need a proper defense no matter how many pigs like you think otherwise. Even cop killers. They get to stand trial with a proper defense. I would have a moral problem with anyone who didn't think that was a necessary part of the system.

How can the system work though when there are prjudiced cops like you on the force?

Just a couple months ago you said it was ok to make judgments based on how people are dressed. You said something about a gangsta look. Do you remember that? Was that more poor wording? I hope to god when you write those police reports you don't type them up as poorly as you make your case here because if you do, that means when the case gets to trial, it's your fault the conviction doesn't go down.

Mr. Dylanja
12-17-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm disappointed nobody commented on my joke, thanks Pig.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 04:09 PM
What's the first thought that goes through your head when you see an individual with pants sagging halfway off his ass, tall tee, red of blue bandanna, and so on? I guarantee you don't want to offer him a ride.

All you fools keep bringing up race too. I wasn't the one to bring it up, and this example doesn't matter one bit if they're black, white, asian, hispanic...

TommyboyUNM
Sleeper pick. Yeah, Dylan, hilarious.

=)

paulthomasanderson
Massive heated dispute all because Mr. Duke put his two cents in saying bullcrap about some NFL player tragically dying...I support this.

Mr. Dylanja
12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks Tommy.

Leave it to a pig to self promote his myspace page, not even stereotypical black athletes do that.

ballroomdancer22
12-17-2009, 04:16 PM
he died, get over it....we dont have time to mourn over every single death...especially that of a person on your fantasy team whom you didn't know on a personal level. He died now you can look over endless youtube videos of him and what could have been...but 3 pages worth of argument? get over it...see how fast Michael Jackson turned into yesterday's news

Mr. Dylanja
12-17-2009, 04:23 PM
...but it's still today.

Young blood
12-17-2009, 04:24 PM
ball room dancer, hahahahahahahahaha

TommyboyUNM
12-17-2009, 04:28 PM
he died, get over it....we dont have time to mourn over every single death...especially that of a person on your fantasy team whom you didn't know on a personal level. He died now you can look over endless youtube videos of him and what could have been...but 3 pages worth of argument? get over it...see how fast Michael Jackson turned into yesterday's news

You MAY have missed the point of all that. Do you want me to explain it to you, or do you want to try again?

psycobetabuckdown
12-17-2009, 04:33 PM
way to hijack the fucking thread for your stupid anti-black agenda bd. you clearly hate things that are good

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 04:36 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...I have black friends, I never said I hate blacks nor have ever had a problem with any. I hate the scum of every race. You hoes need to calm the fuck down with that.

gaypalmsprings
12-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Too bad Tiger Woods didn't have a pickup. He got off easy.

psycobetabuckdown
12-17-2009, 04:42 PM
I don't know, I may have misread but it looked to me like you were about ready to deny the holocaust. What is it you hate about others that aren't like you?

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 04:43 PM
I know you all think I'm a horrible racist, but I'm really not that bad of a person ;)

I love you all...well all of you except faxman. You sir, are just a sloppy jalopy. Try mixing in a salad with your happy pills.

BlueDevil50
12-17-2009, 04:44 PM
I don't know, I may have misread but it looked to me like you were about ready to deny the holocaust. What is it you hate about others that aren't like you?

Criminals?

psycobetabuckdown
12-17-2009, 04:47 PM
i believe the best way to apologize for your behavior would be to copy and paste the following:

"R.I.P. Chris Henry. You may have been black but it wasn't your fault."

nahuatldream
12-17-2009, 04:49 PM
BD is so bad he makes that other BD look thoughtful.

I don't know about that...

humanoid
12-17-2009, 05:02 PM
wait.....so Susanna Hoffs is okay, right?

faxman75
12-17-2009, 08:12 PM
I know you all think I'm a horrible racist, but I'm really not that bad of a person ;)

Right, you're one of the good racists. Got it.

I love you all...well all of you except faxman. You sir, are just a sloppy jalopy. Try mixing in a salad with your happy pills.

Jalopy? Isn't that a car? wtf lol

Awful Randy impression. That has to insult him far more than it does me. You really aren't good at this.

faxman75
12-17-2009, 08:27 PM
What's the first thought that goes through your head when you see an individual with pants sagging halfway off his ass, tall tee, red of blue bandanna, and so on? I guarantee you don't want to offer him a ride.

You still don't get it. None of these things are reasonable cause motherfucker so you should not have any predispositions in your head.

Did you just watch Colors last week or something pacman?

A fucking bandana and saggy pants is setting you off. I wear a fucking bandana you dumb fuck and about the only thing i'm going to fuck with is a double whopper with cheese, bitch.

I don't make judgments on who i'm going to help out in any situation based on dress and I certainly don't have any across the board rules and YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER!

How many fans of hip hop do you know? Do you have any idea what fashion hip hop has inspired? You don't think baggy pants and du rags are part of that fashion do you?

You go ahead and keep presuming that clothing style = criminal and i'm sure you will continue to profile and assume the worst in people who dress a certain way. You showed everyone today your true colors.

biggfoot17
12-17-2009, 08:40 PM
fax is piiiiiiiissed

psycobetabuckdown
12-18-2009, 12:46 AM
yeah well he has a fuckin point.

BlueDevil50
12-18-2009, 01:15 AM
You still don't get it. None of these things are reasonable cause motherfucker so you should not have any predispositions in your head.

Did you just watch Colors last week or something pacman?

A fucking bandana and saggy pants is setting you off. I wear a fucking bandana you dumb fuck and about the only thing i'm going to fuck with is a double whopper with cheese, bitch.

I don't make judgments on who i'm going to help out in any situation based on dress and I certainly don't have any across the board rules and YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER!

How many fans of hip hop do you know? Do you have any idea what fashion hip hop has inspired? You don't think baggy pants and du rags are part of that fashion do you?

You go ahead and keep presuming that clothing style = criminal and i'm sure you will continue to profile and assume the worst in people who dress a certain way. You showed everyone today your true colors.

Did I say anything about reasonable cause? No, I just said if you saw that said character, I doubt you'd approach him. The way people dress, talk, and act all are first impressions of people. You know I wasn't talking about the way your haggard self wears your disgusting bandanna either.

You have enough problems in life it seems like but honestly, you need one of these criminals that you defend, do something to someone you love. THEN I'll believe you if you still defend them.

To play off my original thought about having no sympathy for this guy....Latest report is saying he told his wife if she left, he would jump off the truck and kill himself. Selfish.

Young blood
12-18-2009, 07:02 AM
To play off my original thought about having no sympathy for this guy....Latest report is saying he told his wife if she left, he would jump off the truck and kill himself. Selfish.

You are a terrible piece of shit. By your logic everytime a cop is shot and killed in the line of duty or soilder comes back from War and has pts and takes their life they deserve it.

I hope you get hit by a car and die while writing parking tickets as a code enforcer. I'm so happy you were to stupid to actually pass the test to be a cop, because you would be an embarrasment to the badge.

captncrzy
12-18-2009, 07:42 AM
I love that when Bluedevil gets backed into a corner, he resorts to calling people fat. Come on man, don't you have anything else?

higgybaby23
12-18-2009, 08:22 AM
Between this thread and the liquidsnake debacle, I'm barely getting any work done at my office. Who needs soap operas or reality shows when you can read this board.

TomAz
12-18-2009, 11:05 AM
You have enough problems in life it seems like but honestly, you need one of these criminals that you defend, do something to someone you love. THEN I'll believe you if you still defend them.

What faxman does is more important to society than what you do. What faxman does is what differentiates us from a police state.

I wish my grandparents had killed your grandparents in WWII when they had the chance.

atom heart
12-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Implicit Associations Test

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/takeatest.html

TomAz
12-18-2009, 12:16 PM
I took that thing then it put me into an infinite loop of opening windows. It had opened 65 IE windows before I shut my computer off and rebooted.

atom heart
12-18-2009, 12:30 PM
whoah apparently harvard doesn't test for IE. Fail!

TomAz
12-18-2009, 12:33 PM
They probably implicitly associate IE with the type of person who doesn't take Implicit Association Tests.

Monklish
12-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Or they implicitly associate IE with a person who doesn't belong on the Harvard website.

BlueDevil50
12-18-2009, 01:55 PM
You are a terrible piece of shit. By your logic everytime a cop is shot and killed in the line of duty or soilder comes back from War and has pts and takes their life they deserve it.

I hope you get hit by a car and die while writing parking tickets as a code enforcer. I'm so happy you were to stupid to actually pass the test to be a cop, because you would be an embarrasment to the badge.

What in the world are you talking about? What test didn't I pass? Also, those two examples are ridiculously wrong. How are either of those compared to a criminal?

I love that when Bluedevil gets backed into a corner, he resorts to calling people fat. Come on man, don't you have anything else?

I only said that about him along with my other statements. It's not all I said, I guess just sloppy obese people are a pet peeve of mine.

What faxman does is more important to society than what you do. What faxman does is what differentiates us from a police state.

I wish my grandparents had killed your grandparents in WWII when they had the chance.

So what you're saying is, if someone raped and killed your mother (I would say wife but I'm pretty sure you're single) you'd rather have fax there to defend her killer, than for me to arrest him? Cops do make mistakes with arrests, but I'd rather be on the safe side than being skeptical to place someone who has earned my reasonable suspicion into custody.

I'm only half "white", isn't that crazy now? Stop spouting off at the mouth like your a tough guy. It's not you.

chairmenmeow47
12-18-2009, 02:10 PM
what great profiling skills thinking tom is single.

Mr. Dylanja
12-18-2009, 02:12 PM
ahahahaha

Young blood
12-18-2009, 02:21 PM
what great profiling skills thinking tom is single.

Traffic cops dont need skills to do their job. Matt clearly shows that.

TomAz
12-18-2009, 07:32 PM
So what you're saying is, if someone raped and killed your mother (I would say wife but I'm pretty sure you're single) you'd rather have fax there to defend her killer, than for me to arrest him? Cops do make mistakes with arrests, but I'd rather be on the safe side than being skeptical to place someone who has earned my reasonable suspicion into custody.

I'm only half "white", isn't that crazy now? Stop spouting off at the mouth like your a tough guy. It's not you.

This is the thing about you. You can't make a rational argument so you resort to emotional scare tactics.

Let me turn this on you a different way. Say a cop arrested your mother (I would say wife but I'm pretty sure you're gay) because the cop suspected her of a crime, and threw her in jail, and there was nothing you could do about it. She just sat there for no good reason at all. And you and your family had no good recourse at all.

What you are not getting is that the cops don't get to decide who is guilty and who is not. Since you are a semi-cop, this frustrates you to no end, because you want your judgment to be final. But what you've proven in this thread is that it's much wiser to go the other way -- to make the cops actually prove their case with facts. Of which, it is evident, you have the slimmest of grasps.

Earlier you raised OJ as an example. You want to know why he was acquitted? Because the cops did a lousy job. Because the lead detective was an asshole with a history of racist statements and actions. Because no one on the prosecuting team had an ounce of credibility. You want OJ convicted? Then be credible. Then demonstrate a track record of independent, unbiased investigation. Do your fucking job instead of jizzing all over yourself. OJ walks free because the cops were not believable.

psycobetabuckdown
12-19-2009, 05:10 AM

awesome

itsalltoomuch
12-20-2009, 11:33 PM
R.I.P slim! you will be missed! #15 forever!

bug on your lip
12-21-2009, 06:44 AM
wait.....so Susanna Hoffs is okay, right?

i chortled

faxman75
12-21-2009, 07:11 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...I have black friends, I never said I hate blacks nor have ever had a problem with any.

Unless they are wearing baggy pants and a du rage of course. Then you can begin your investigation.

faxman75
12-21-2009, 07:16 AM
You know I wasn't talking about the way your haggard self wears your disgusting bandanna either.

The right way to wear a bandana is to have light skin aka don't be black or mexican. I know exactly what you mean.

Monklish
12-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Unless they are wearing baggy pants and a du rage of course. Then you can begin your investigation.

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Jesus Christ Faxy, you couldn't fucking be any whiter.

captncrzy
12-21-2009, 07:19 AM
WTF is a du rage?

Seriously, I don't know what he means.

Monklish
12-21-2009, 07:21 AM
He means a doo rag, but for some reason he decided to make it a French term.

captncrzy
12-21-2009, 07:22 AM
Aw, damn Faxy....that's up there with "little lone", bro.

caco0283
12-21-2009, 07:29 AM
The right way to wear a bandana is to have light skin aka don't be black or mexican. I know exactly what you mean.

Are you being serious here??

faxman75
12-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Who's responsible for "little lone" so I know who to embrace?
I obvoiusly should have stuck with the term bandana. :nono

faxman75
12-21-2009, 07:32 AM
Are you being serious here??

Have you been following the conversation?

rskapcat
12-21-2009, 07:32 AM
That would be Ron, Mark.

Monklish
12-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Except it's not a bandana if you wear it as a doo rag. What the fuck motivated you to perform those spelling switches though? Why did you think "rag" would have an e at the end?

caco0283
Have you been following the conversation?

No I haven't I was celebrating my birthday all weekend not reading the board...so were you serious

faxman75
That would be Ron, Mark.

lol I love Ron. Thanks Becca.

faxman75
12-21-2009, 07:34 AM
No I haven't I was celebrating my birthday all weekend not reading the board...so were you serious

Yes?

faxman75
12-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Except it's not a bandana if you wear it as a doo rag. What the fuck motivated you to perform those spelling switches though? Why did you think "rag" would have an e at the end?

Sloppy. My stubby fingers must have gnashed into the E. No excuses.

caco0283
12-21-2009, 07:36 AM
Yes?

I'm going to go outside and smoke a cigarette and leave this one alone...i have work to get done and dont want to deal with racist little fucks

Monklish
12-21-2009, 07:37 AM
Well, in all due fairness, Ron, haven't you ever noticed that white guys wearing doo rags are usually just fun-loving bros out for a good time, whereas all brown guys wearing doo rags are in jail or should be? Think about it.

faxman75
12-21-2009, 07:41 AM
I'm going to go outside and smoke a cigarette and leave this one alone...i have work to get done and dont want to deal with racist little fucks

Good idea. If you read this thread you would also have learned i'm not little. I suggest reading the thread before passing judgment. Don't act like you don't wish you owned a mexican or three.

captncrzy
12-21-2009, 08:27 AM

BTW, I'm pretty sure you owe us some naked pics.