PDA

View Full Version : Question from Canadadada re tickets

SkStu
12-15-2009, 10:08 AM
hi all,

Irish guy here, living in Canada - have been to Roskilde (Denmark) and Oxegen (in Ireland) - I cannot wait for my first trip to COACHELLA!!!

first time poster here and have a question about purchasing tickets for Coachella.

I have booked flights (xmas pressie for me and the wife) to Palm Springs and have been hoping to purchase tickets for the festival before xmas. I logged onto the Lawaway site yesterday and i cant enter my canadian address (i can only choose US states).

Is this going to be a problem? Will the tickets be put on sale on ticketmaster.ca eventually?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but just want to make sure i do it right and get tickets!!

Thanks all!

Stu

biggfoot17
12-15-2009, 10:29 AM
This is from the board moderator. It was posted in the lay-away tickets section if you want to check for yourself.

if you are international and want to buy a layaway ticket, just place the order. put USA for the country, then email info@coachella.com with your account number and name and correct address and we will manually update it. For some reason we can do it on the back end.

SkStu
12-15-2009, 10:36 AM
thats great bigfoot - thanks for the help and excuse my lack of searching!!