PDA

View Full Version : Dear liquidsnake28

Pages : [1] 2

Devin the Dude
12-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Thank you for an entertaining night in chat. Even I, the obvious village idiot of this board, am incredibly annoyed and creeped out by you! You managed in a few hours to kill the conversation on the busiest night we've had thus far, get yourself flamed and owned left and right, and even provoke private discussions about your creep-status! Congratulations sir!

This is the thread in which we express distaste at internet stalkers and faux-personalities!

GO!

Still-ill
12-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Fuck. Why did I leave before this happened?

Devin the Dude
12-13-2009, 11:04 PM
;]

shoulda kicked it.

alex gardner
12-14-2009, 02:07 AM
Even I, the obvious village idiot of this board,

watch it homie, da gawd is back. you wanna be the village idiot, you gotta earn it.

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 02:22 AM
PUH-LEASE.

alex gardner
12-14-2009, 02:54 AM
you are not a troll of my caliber and you never will be.

captncrzy
12-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Damn, Tim. What did you do?

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 12:59 PM
you are not a troll of my caliber and you never will be.

village idiot =/= bridge troll.

you must pay the troll's toll to get into this boys' soul!

moomoo
12-14-2009, 01:06 PM
least entertaining/creative flame war I have ever experienced.

for those who missed it;
snake would call laura fat and tell her to leave.
laura would call tim a loser and say no one liked him.

this went on for a good half hour. :nono

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 01:07 PM
least entertaining/creative flame war I have ever experienced.

for those who missed it;
snake would call laura fat and tell her to leave.
laura would call tim a loser and say no one liked him.

this went on for a good half hour. :nono

I thought it was a lovefest going on in there once it narrowed down to a dozen or so?

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 01:08 PM
it was. then snake said something about hostess and it all went downhill.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Someone should've screenshot that crap.

stinkbutt
12-14-2009, 01:21 PM
it was actually quite annoying rather than entertaining

Damn, Tim. What did you do?

it was just some shit brought up from how ever long ago

Laura owns you
12-14-2009, 06:08 PM
why is there a thread about this?

Monklish
12-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Devin wanted to show you his sympathy.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 06:12 PM
I can only assume you appreciate it tremendously.

Laura owns you
12-14-2009, 06:13 PM
randy, this is what i'm talking about. i'm really not trying to be a bitch to you. you are sometimes a very mean person, and i am always an incredibly sensitive person. i just don't want you to talk to me. i'm not trying to flame you or get in some internet battle, you're just not nice and i want you to leave me alone.

its one thing to be a douche to people you don't know on the internet. i consider it something else entirely to be nothing but douchey to people you call your friends.

so please, just stop. just leave me alone. i don't want this to turn into some big game for you, although i'm sure it already has. there's no fight, there's no winning, just.....leave me alone. i'm tired of being offended by someone i think is my friend, and never knowing whether or not you're going to be in a civil mood or if you're going to make yourself feel better by attacking me. its not worth it. go make fake friends with other people, and go be mean to them.

Suffacated
12-14-2009, 06:15 PM
epic

Monklish
12-14-2009, 06:16 PM
You have this remarkable way of interpreting things I do in a way that makes you into a martyr. Perhaps you should have thought of this whole "i just don't want you to be mean to me" thing before issuing eight million fucks at me. Nothing I've done to you in recent memory is remotely mean. Get over yourself, or just keep it off the message board.

I'm not responsible for some asshole being a jerk to you, Laura.

TommyboyUNM
12-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Laura, if I may, I think it's MORE acceptable to be an asshole to your friends than to strangers. That's why I put some people on ignore. I wanted to stop being so much of an asshole to strangers and relegate to people who I actually know.

In other words, man the fuck up.

Case in point, I have no idea what Suffacated just said (nor do I want to).

Young blood
12-14-2009, 06:17 PM
randy, this is what i'm talking about. i'm really not trying to be a bitch to you. you are sometimes a very mean person, and i am always an incredibly sensitive person. i just don't want you to talk to me. i'm not trying to flame you or get in some internet battle, you're just not nice and i want you to leave me alone.

its one thing to be a douche to people you don't know on the internet. i consider it something else entirely to be nothing but douchey to people you call your friends.

so please, just stop. just leave me alone. i don't want this to turn into some big game for you, although i'm sure it already has. there's no fight, there's no winning, just.....leave me alone. i'm tired of being offended by someone i think is my friend, and never knowing whether or not you're going to be in a civil mood or if you're going to make yourself feel better by attacking me. its not worth it. go make fake friends with other people, and go be mean to them.

hahahahaha

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 06:19 PM

:pulse

Laura owns you
12-14-2009, 06:19 PM
tommy, you don't know the situation at all, so please don't try to defend him on this one.

randy, you are mean. this is not an issue up for debate. you go on and on and on about how you're doing nothing wrong, so FINE. I GET IT. you're not going to stop being a dick. i'm not going to stop taking it personally. how bout you just don't talk to me anymore, and we forget all about it? there is no need for you to continue this. i've asked nicely. just leave me alone.

Laura owns you
12-14-2009, 06:20 PM
In other words, man the fuck up.

nvm, didnt read that all the way. screw you too tommy.

Suffacated
12-14-2009, 06:20 PM

chickenshit

TommyboyUNM
12-14-2009, 06:22 PM
tommy, you don't know the situation at all, so please don't try to defend him on this one.

I'm just going by how you framed it, which is he is being mean to you on the internet. I don't know the story, and I don't want to, but I know what it's like to have friends get mad at me for coming across like an asshole. When it's really just something endearing that I do if I'm relatively close to someone.

So get over it, pussy.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 06:23 PM

randy, you are mean. this is not an issue up for debate. you go on and on and on about how you're doing nothing wrong, so FINE. I GET IT. you're not going to stop being a dick. i'm not going to stop taking it personally. how bout you just don't talk to me anymore, and we forget all about it? there is no need for you to continue this. i've asked nicely. just leave me alone.

You didn't ask nicely. You issued a big fuck-filled attack to me because of a little facebook comment and then menstruated all over the issue with these big melodramatic claims of how you need me to stop talking to you just because I pointed out that crying because someone made fun of you is something four year olds do.

Tell you what, Laura. I'll leave you alone when you stop pretending to have the moral high ground. You admit that I didn't do anything wrong and that you're just being a hysterical crazy woman, and I'll leave you alone.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Laura's getting doubleteamed by avatars in fedoras right now.

Suffacated
12-14-2009, 06:24 PM
So get over it, pussy.

You gonna let him talk to you like that?

TommyboyUNM
12-14-2009, 06:25 PM

My avatar is contemplating killing his brother (SPOILER!!), your avatar is contemplating sucking a frightening black cock.

Laura owns you
12-14-2009, 06:25 PM
You didn't ask nicely. You issued a big fuck-filled attack to me because of a little facebook comment and then menstruated all over the issue with these big melodramatic claims of how you need me to stop talking to you just because I pointed out that crying because someone made fun of you is something four year olds do.

Tell you what, Laura. I'll leave you alone when you stop pretending to have the moral high ground. You admit that I didn't do anything wrong and that you're just being a hysterical crazy woman, and I'll leave you alone.

You did nothing wrong and i'm a crazy hysterical woman.

will you please leave me alone now?

Young blood
12-14-2009, 06:26 PM
You did nothing wrong and i'm a crazy hysterical woman.

will you please leave me alone now?

Ignore button you dizzy bitch.

Monklish
... Well that's not very much fun, but I guess. Um... sorry I was making fun of Devin... I guess I'll take that back. Fucking nutjob.

Laura owns you
I'm just going by how you framed it, which is he is being mean to you on the internet. I don't know the story, and I don't want to, but I know what it's like to have friends get mad at me for coming across like an asshole. When it's really just some endearing that I do if I'm relatively close to someone.

So get over it, pussy.

fuck you too, dude. not in the mood for his shit, not in the mood for yours. you're all a bunch of penis-having assholes that i shouldn't have bothered talking to in the first place.

rage patton
12-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Someone needs to make a shirt that reads "The Coachella Message Board Ruined My Life."

Not in specific reference to this thread... I just mean in general. This thread just gave me the idea.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-14-2009, 06:28 PM
I feel like we're getting to know Laura much more than we did during GTKYFBM.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 06:30 PM
I feel like we're getting to know Laura much more than we did during GTKYFBM.

That's a very penis-having kind of attitude.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-14-2009, 06:31 PM
I BARELY have a penis, thank you.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 06:32 PM
This kind of makes me want to get a shirt printed that just says PENIS HAVER in big letters.

At the same time, I'm afraid this might encourage people to think it meant I intend to have THEIR penis.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Your mom is my favorite penis-haver.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Mine too, dude. Chick really knows how to have some penis.

theburiedlife
12-14-2009, 06:40 PM

Homburg Dress Hat**

theburiedlife
12-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Well at least tommyboy anyway.

GrossMagic
12-14-2009, 06:47 PM
My avatar is contemplating killing his brother (SPOILER!!), your avatar is contemplating sucking a frightening black cock.

LOL!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
12-14-2009, 07:02 PM
wow. some real dramaz in dis here thread.

theburiedlife
12-14-2009, 07:02 PM
People need to get thicker fuckin' skins on this board. What Randy says may be construed as predatory, but really all Randy really wants is a laugh and maybe a little attention now and then. So either just ignore him or get over it, the less you want him to interact with you the less you should respond to him.

That being said, liquidsnake properly been called out for the half-baked delusional fuckwit he is. Get the fuck off this board.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 07:05 PM
People need to get thicker fuckin' skins on this board. What Randy says may be construed as predatory, but really all Randy really wants is a laugh and maybe a little attention now and then. So either just ignore him or get over it, the less you want him to interact with you the less you should respond to him.

That being said, liquidsnake properly been called out for the half-baked delusional fuckwit he is. Get the fuck off this board.

He told me it's funny. More drama.

HAMMERHEAD
12-14-2009, 07:07 PM
True Life

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
12-14-2009, 07:14 PM

Jews always want attention.

liquidsnake28
12-14-2009, 07:17 PM

Oh, look how mad he's getting.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Oh shit, here we go.

theburiedlife
12-14-2009, 07:33 PM
PTA's and liquidsnake post counts are the same. Coincidence?

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 07:34 PM
PTA's and liquidsnake post counts are the same. Coincidence?

lolz get over yourself. He's in a league of his own. Not even in the chat right now.

canexplain
12-14-2009, 07:34 PM
We should charge admission to the thread for beer money at coachella .... cr****

edit: the only thing I want to add is if this gives Dani any problems, why don't you both put each other on ignore. Most people won't back Laura because she is a noobie so she has an uphill battle. With all the new people that will be coming on because of coachella 2010, who knows how it could end up but cool yer jets for now. If I got upset from all the bad comments aimed at me, I would be in the loony house :) cr****

alex gardner
12-14-2009, 09:29 PM
gayest thread of all time?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
12-14-2009, 09:43 PM
gayest thread of all time?

ever taste your own semen?

BlackSwan
12-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Didn't that thread establish that there is nothing gay about eating your own semen?

Edit: That was my 10,000th post? wtf?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
12-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Didn't that thread establish that there is nothing gay about eating your own semen?

did it? I never ventured in there becuz I thought of all the gaynes.

boarderwoozel3
12-14-2009, 10:00 PM
Epic 10,000th post is epic.

theburiedlife
12-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Siggable.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 07:05 AM
did it? I never ventured in there becuz I thought of all the gaynes.

Homophobe.

captncrzy
12-15-2009, 07:48 AM
My next tutorial will be on how to use the ignore feature.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 11:20 AM

http://www.docleaf.com/critique/Apr2308/cry.jpg

Monklish
12-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Love this thread.

Devin the Dude
12-15-2009, 11:26 AM

win.

now you can go back to making fun of me plz randy.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 11:27 AM
kHmvkRoEowc

paulthomasanderson
12-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Second page of this is just brilliant. Bravo.

djandrews25
12-15-2009, 12:02 PM
So, i caught that liquidsnake's name is tim, is this the same guy as backwater?

amyzzz
12-15-2009, 12:03 PM
I think I like this Laura girl.

BROKENDOLL
12-15-2009, 12:07 PM
My next tutorial will be on how to use the ignore feature.
Does that mean you're skipping the "How to Be A Cunt" tutorial, or did I miss that one?

Cpt. Funkaho
12-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Does that mean you're skipping the "How to Be A Cunt" tutorial, or did I miss that one?

I'm pretty sure you didn't miss that one.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 12:12 PM

Yes.

BROKENDOLL
12-15-2009, 12:13 PM
I think I like this Laura girl.
I do too. She has a polite and eloquent style of telling someone to go fuck themselves. (Something I should probably try sometime...:rolleyes)

captncrzy
12-15-2009, 12:14 PM
It's funny how obsessed with me you are. Maybe you should focus more of your energy on finding a job.

BROKENDOLL
12-15-2009, 12:14 PM
I'm pretty sure you didn't miss that one.
LOL :thu

BROKENDOLL
12-15-2009, 12:25 PM
It's funny how obsessed with me you are. Maybe you should focus more of your energy on finding a job.

WTF??? First it was Dickwad, then Dickwad's lady...Now it's you I'm obssessed with? Sorry, but I thought you had me on ignore and I was simply stabbing you in the back...

And, what is with all this "obssession" bullshit on this board? Some of you give yourself way too much credit with your self righteousness. Seriously, do you think you're gonna dish shit on my plate and not get a serving yourself? And, captcrazy, would your sig then mean you're obssessed with me? Please...:nono

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
12-15-2009, 12:28 PM

yes, backwater and epicfacemelt I think it was

locachica73
12-15-2009, 12:33 PM
wow, tim's back, that should make things interesting around here. He always adds a whole new level of crazy.

BROKENDOLL
12-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh, and BTW, captcrazy, I'm not as high maintainance and demanding as you come off as, so I don't have to worry about whether or not I'm working...

BTW, Unemployed, or not...I'd still get you a Churro @ Coach if I saw you...:lips

bitch.

Mr. Dylanja
12-15-2009, 12:34 PM
He's been back for months, Loca.

locachica73
12-15-2009, 12:36 PM
I usually ignore the drama but I was trying to feel a little better about my own shit so I decided to read some other peoples. :)

amyzzz
12-15-2009, 12:38 PM
These are the days of our lives....

paulthomasanderson
12-15-2009, 12:40 PM
"You did nothing wrong and i'm a crazy hysterical woman."

That was rather sig worthy. But the first was golden.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 12:40 PM
"You did nothing wrong and i'm a crazy hysterical woman."

That was rather sig worthy. But the first was golden.

I should really sig it. Yup.

TommyboyUNM
12-15-2009, 12:45 PM
I think it's funnier without the "will you please leave me alone now?" Because, with that, it looks like she was just saying that to get you to leave her alone. Without it, it looks like she is genuinely admitting to something.

paulthomasanderson
12-15-2009, 12:53 PM
The whole first post should be included:

"randy, this is what i'm talking about. i'm really not trying to be a bitch to you. you are sometimes a very mean person, and i am always an incredibly sensitive person. i just don't want you to talk to me. i'm not trying to flame you or get in some internet battle, you're just not nice and i want you to leave me alone."

She thought she was flaming you real bad there, Monk.

ShyGuy75
12-15-2009, 01:00 PM
People need to get thicker fuckin' skins on this board.

i agree. i was verbally assaulted yesterday for simply defending myself from a psycho stalker. some people just can't handle the truth when it comes to their friends.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Whenever someone describes him/herself as 'sensitive', I hear 'self-absorbed'.

TommyboyUNM
12-15-2009, 01:07 PM
i agree. i was verbally assaulted yesterday for simply defending myself from a psycho stalker. some people just can't handle the truth when it comes to their friends.

I didn't call you mean, I called you annoying.

ShyGuy75
12-15-2009, 01:09 PM
thats great, tommy. sorry i missed that post.

locachica73
12-15-2009, 01:16 PM
I am not sure how to get verbally assaulted over a message board. You are reading text and can choose to stop reading if you don't like what it says.

amyzzz
12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
I will have to take Laura's side because lately Randy has been actively provoking people who aren't even talking to him or about him or even about anything he's interested in, which is why I put him on ignore (and why she should but that's her decision).

Young blood
12-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Shut the fuck up amy nobody cares what you think.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 01:18 PM
As usual, Amy, no one gives a fuck about the intensely boring minute of your lily-livered existence.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 01:19 PM
This board is filled to the brim with gigantic pussies.

That being said, PLURSDAY can't come quick enough.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Nice.

djandrews25
12-15-2009, 01:24 PM
yes, backwater and epicfacemelt I think it was

Oh god, this guy is a real piece of shit.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Please elaborate.

humanoid
12-15-2009, 01:26 PM
I am not sure how to get verbally assaulted over a message board. You are reading text and can choose to stop reading if you don't like what it says.

see, that's where you are wrong. Once you start reading someone's vitriolic rant, you are obligated to continue reading until the last word. You must then stew over it, letting it eat away at your self esteem and carry the grudge until the end of your days.

captncrzy
12-15-2009, 01:26 PM
lately Randy has been actively provoking people .

Here's the thing; it's not "lately". Sorry, but this isn't new news. He hasn't suddenly altered his persona.

Suffacated
12-15-2009, 01:27 PM

There's a difference with being obsessed with someone and being amused by someone. You are amusing as
people who wear their own Sahara Tent often are. To watch and even thinking about you huffing and puffing as your chubby little fingers mash the keys on your keyboard makes me want to laugh. Watching you dance (bounce) at Coachella will amuse many people and make them laugh.
Just because we laugh or stare or give you the attention that you so desperately seek does not mean that we are obsessed with you.
It just means that you are an angry fat ass that people find amusing .

canexplain
12-15-2009, 01:28 PM

I guess I could look it up, but the reason I posted what I posted is I think there is some phrase in the rules about intimidation and assault. To busy to look .... cr****

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand hello thread.

locachica73
12-15-2009, 01:32 PM
I was actually trying to be a little sarcastic, see to me verbal assault would be someone yelling at me, and when I read these boards I don't hear a damn thing.

But continue on, you guys are ammusing me. :)

bobert
12-15-2009, 01:35 PM
fuck you too, dude. not in the mood for his shit, not in the mood for yours. you're all a bunch of penis-having assholes that i shouldn't have bothered talking to in the first place.

Blame the man, not the penis.

ShyGuy75
12-15-2009, 01:42 PM
i never thought i would see a day that involved suffacated taking a dump in someones mouth

Monklish
12-15-2009, 01:42 PM
You mean besides Brokendoll's?

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Suffacated fucking unleashed the fury.

Mr. Dylanja
12-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Where's Timmeh?

TomAz
12-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Calling someone fat is about the lamest insult you can issue. I'm not surprised it impresses a lot of you monkeys.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Great comment, Tom. You fatass.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Hey, watch it, I'm sensitive.

locachica73
self absorbed?

bobert
Yeah, I suppose one's own obesity might prevent them from enjoying the occasional fat joke.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 01:51 PM
As might one's own intelligence.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Are you suggesting that fat people are dumb too? Well, you have a point.

ShyGuy75
poor tom. constantly assuming and amusing.

malcolmjamalawesome
As might one's own intelligence.

djandrews25
Please elaborate.

Well, there might be some holes in the story.

Before coachella tim took headstruck and feather to arizona for some party or something. Afterwards, tim went around telling people he was dating feather, Headstruck told her, after which all the girls that hang out with paw were weirded out by him. He told mark he ruined his life etc.....

At coachella, he lurked around paw plaza and i hung out with him and even shared party favors. After coachella, the story became an ordeal again in the paw thread and tim started threatening to hurt mark if he ever saw him for "ruining his life." Pretty much this short, troll looking fuck is a troubled stalker who needs to stay the fuck away.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 01:53 PM
The fantasy land you inhabit in which you have worked out an entire catalog of my personality traits must keep you fascinated for days on end.

edit uh, that was for ShyGuy.

ShyGuy75
12-15-2009, 01:54 PM
paw?

Young blood
I want more of suffacted faggotry poet hour. His haiku's are awesome.

TommyboyUNM

Before coachella tim took headstruck and feather to arizona for some party or something. Afterwards, tim went around telling people he was dating feather, Headstruck told her after which all the girls that hang out with paw were all weirded out by him. He told mark he ruined his life etc.....

At coachella, he lurked around paw plaza and i hung out with him and even shared party favors. After coachella, the story became an ordeal again in the paw thread and tim started threatening to hurt mark if he ever saw him for "ruining his life." Pretty much this short, troll looking fuck is a troubled stalker who needs to stay the fuck away.

SOME holes, you say?

malcolmjamalawesome
At coachella, he lurked around paw plaza and i hung out with him and even shared party favors.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2296/partyfavors.jpg

chairmenmeow47
12-15-2009, 01:55 PM
for the record, i only think that suff & brokendoll are obsessed with randy and not me. she only started commenting on my shit when i started dating randy. and i look like i've been riden hard and oily or something, but am not fat, so they have no reason to be obsessed with me.

amyzzz
12-15-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm afraid that Tim is more fucked up than I am, which is saying A LOT.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 01:56 PM
Shut up, amy.

faxman75

Before coachella tim took headstruck and feather to arizona for some party or something. Afterwards, tim went around telling people he was dating feather, Headstruck told her after which all the girls that hang out with paw were all weirded out by him. He told mark he ruined his life etc.....

That's weird. I was at that party and i've heard this story with a different name attached to it. It wasn't feather at all.

"When you little scamps get together you're worse then a sewing circle!"

locachica73
you look like you have been ridden hard? I don't even know how to take that. Is it bad?

captncrzy
Is calling me fat supposed to bother me? Half the people on this board are fat. Also, seriously, when was the last time you looked in the mirror?

I love the cycle; Mrs Mongoloid trolls someone, person who has nothing to do with them accidentally sees a post because someone quotes it, retaliates, and then Mr Mongoloid has to come in to defend Mrs Mongoloid.

Smooches. I'd rather be fat than either of you fucking pathetic losers.

Suffacated
Calling someone fat is about the lamest insult you can issue. I'm not surprised it impresses a lot of you monkeys.

I never called anyone fat. I called her an "angry fat ass".

Young blood
12-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Seriously Amy, its time to shut up.

Monklish
OH WELL IN THAT CASE

bobert

The man has got a point.

Monklish
Jesus Christ Amy will you just shut the fuck up? God.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Smooches. I'd rather be fat than either of you fucking pathetic losers.

Why do I always hit the trifectas in life?

Suffacated
12-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Quit obsessing captnfatass.

djandrews25
12-15-2009, 02:00 PM
SOME holes, you say?

Some HUGE holes, im at work typing in messages quick while the bosses are preoccupied. The story gets the message across.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 02:00 PM

Pete. come on man.

You are amusing as people who wear their own Sahara Tent often are.

To watch and even thinking about you huffing and puffing as your chubby little fingers mash the keys on your keyboard

Watching you dance (bounce) at Coachella

LooseAtTheZoo
12-15-2009, 02:01 PM
WTF happened to this thread

malcolmjamalawesome
It was actually me that he said he was dating.

captncrzy
Some HUGE holes, im at work typing in messages quick while the bosses are preoccupied. The story gets the message across.

This is the first time I've ever been interested in anything you have to say. Please tell us more.

amyzzz
Is this not the "air all your grievances thread?" because it seems like it is. I am just following everyone else's lead here.

TommyboyUNM
I've had a long day and this thread is cheering me up because I know I'm not fat.

djandrews25
That's weird. I was at that party and i've heard this story with a different name attached to it. It wasn't feather at all.

"When you little scamps get together you're worse then a sewing circle!"

I warned about the holes!

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:02 PM
WTF happened to this thread

The question is, WTF WILL happen to this thread, and when will it set its sights on YOU, Gonshman, you little weasel

captncrzy
Yeah Tommy but you have a really small quick leaking dick. So it's a tradeoff.

Monklish
Amy, have you not caught all the parts about you shutting the fuck up?

BROKENDOLL
I think it's funnier without the "will you please leave me alone now?" Because, with that, it looks like she was just saying that to get you to leave her alone. Without it, it looks like she is genuinely admitting to something.
And then there's Tommy, insisting that peeps post in a certain way as to keep him amused...:rolleyes

While it wasn't me assaulting you yesterday, pass me your plate now, and I'll hand you a serving of the truth, ShyGuy.

LooseAtTheZoo
All I remember happening with Tim was people getting mad at him for something before Bonnaroo that no one in the Bonnaroo thread wanted to elaborate on. I actually met him at Coachella, seemed nice enough

captncrzy
12-15-2009, 02:03 PM

Amy, Randy is talking shit about chooo

TommyboyUNM

It doesn't get the message across when you insert people into the story who have nothing or little to do with it.

djandrews25
This is the first time I've ever been interested in anything you have to say. Please tell us more.

On saturday in the sahara, someone threw water in the air that got a bit in a bag i had of X and xanex. Tim did some key bumps of it, i think.

Monklish
I wish there was a place where we could elect a best thread from the board, because this would be fucking up there for a three day stint.

amyzzz
Holy christ, jen. Don't quote Randy. Thank goodness I'm a fast scroller.

djandrews25
12-15-2009, 02:04 PM
It doesn't get the message across when you insert people into the story who have nothing or little to do with it.

So, was it miranda then? Ive heard different things.

malcolmjamalawesome
On saturday in the sahara, someone threw water in the air that got a bit in a bag i had of X and xanex. Tim did some key bumps of it, i think.

So wait, also when you're at work you lose all semblance of sentence structure and grammatical competence?

Monklish
Did you scroll over the other eight people telling you to shut up too?

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Andrew retards it up again. Good work, Andrew.

captncrzy
12-15-2009, 02:05 PM
So wait, also when you're at work you lose all semblance of sentence structure and grammatical competence?

I think he works at the King. Burger King.

TommyboyUNM
12-15-2009, 02:06 PM

No, it wasn't Miranda. Stop trying to explain something you know nothing about.

Actually, it's kind of entertaining, keep going. What else happened, buddy?

TomAz
Seriously Amy, its time to shut up.

Jesus Christ Amy will you just shut the fuck up? God.

Amy, Randy is talking shit about chooo

Did you scroll over the other eight people telling you to shut up too?

Hi amy.

malcolmjamalawesome
Yes. Tell this story. Make it bleed.

Young blood
I think he works at the King. Burger King.

Maybe brokendoll could get a job with him.

Felony? yes.

People skills? no.

Hired.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Fuck you, TOM! I told her to shutup before ANYONE

djandrews25
12-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Daymn, im typing the shit in fast and without reading it over. Fuck Yall im back to work.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 02:08 PM
Gosh I did a search and everything.

Young blood
Daymn, im typing the shit in fast and without reading it over. Fuck Yall im back to work.

Or you just have no fucking clue what youre talking about as usual.

Monklish
It was Kitt Kat Tim was claiming to be his girlfriend, I remember that much.

amyzzz
12-15-2009, 02:09 PM
This is a crazy thread.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Maybe brokendoll could get a job with him.

Felony? yes.

People skills? no.

Hired.

"Ma'am, there are a concerning amount of emoticons in this resume."

Mr. Dylanja
12-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Pretty sure Tim threatened to kill Barbara at one point too.

TomAz
It was Kitt Kat Tim was claiming to be his girlfriend, I remember that much.

He just wanted his money's worth.

Young blood
Can somebody push amy down the stairs already?

bobert

Is it true that the Whoppers come with pre-added grill marks and that there's really no "flame-broiling" going on at all?

LooseAtTheZoo
Woah, this story sounds crazier than I even imagined.

Monklish
"Ma'am, there are a concerning amount of emoticons in this resume."

Ahahahaha. "Ma'am, why did you respond to every question with a lascivious pun? This isn't Arby's."

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Pretty sure Tim threatened to kill Barbara at one point too.

Who hasn't?

amyzzz
12-15-2009, 02:11 PM
oh please don't bring that up.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Ahahahaha. "Ma'am, why did you respond to every question with a lascivious pun? This isn't Arby's."

"I see under 'references' you've put a photoshop which, well, I'll just say it, has CLEARLY too much going on to be coherent."

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:12 PM

Strike 2. Keep slandering these poor girls though.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Okay, I'll do a short recap of the story as best I can for everyone's benefit:

Tim fell all kinds of delusional in love with Kitt Kat and started talking in chat about how they were dating. Barbara happened to be in chat at that time and, recognizing that he sounded like a lunatic, decided to pass some awareness of that statement along to Kat for her well being. Why anyone was protecting Kat is beyond comprehension.

Kat naturally got spooked and stopped interacting with Tim, then Tim started harassing and threatening Barbara, then Mark interceded on Barbara's behalf and the general side of sanity and so Tim blamed him for everything... something along those lines.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:13 PM
And throughout all of it Andrew was a goddamn mongol.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 02:14 PM
I like the BD job app skit better.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Hey he was at work lay off

bobert
12-15-2009, 02:15 PM
And throughout all of it Andrew was a goddamn mongol.

So how does the watered down bag of ecstasy come into play?

faxman75
He had to type really fast and when you type fast that results in stories full of nonsense worth sharing.

malcolmjamalawesome
So how does the watered down bag of ecstasy come into play?

And how does that much water do that much damage?

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:16 PM
"I see under 'references' you've put a photoshop which, well, I'll just say it, has CLEARLY too much going on to be coherent."

"... Ma'am, you just poured some grains of meth into the middle of the application, folded it up and handed it back to me. Also, why is Super Mario waiting in a shitkicker truck outside?"

AlecEiffel
I like the BD job app skit better.

Took this thread from being compelling in a voyeuristic way and made it completely hilarious.

malcolmjamalawesome
Strike 2. Keep slandering these poor girls though.

I mean, if your real concern is "slander", there's also discussion about a guy threatening to kill two separate people and doing key bumps of some bizarre ecstasy/Xanax/water combination going on here.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:17 PM
I mean, if your real concern is "slander", there's also discussion about a guy threatening to kill two separate people and doing key bumps of some bizarre ecstasy/Xanax/water combination going on here.

Yeah, but that's all true.

Mr. Dylanja
12-15-2009, 02:18 PM
This thread proves Tim's importance to the board.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:19 PM
"... Ma'am, you just poured some grains of meth into the middle of the application, folded it up and handed it back to me. Also, why is Super Mario waiting in a shitkicker truck outside?"

"So, what would you say are your three greatest strengths?"

"(muffled response)"

"Uh, ma'am, maybe you should go ahead and remove the ... I don't ... is that a BMX helmet with 'HUMAN' written across the visor?"

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:20 PM
"So, what would you say are your three greatest strengths?"

"(muffled response)"

"Uh, ma'am, maybe you should go ahead and remove the ... I don't ... is that a BMX helmet with 'HUMAN' written across the visor?"

"Could you... could you please stop dancing while I interview you? It's... well it's just really gross. It's all leathery and flailing and not rhythmic and... and I think part of your vagina just fell out."

bobert
12-15-2009, 02:20 PM
This thread proves Tim's importance to the board.
http://editorial.sidereel.com/Images/Pages/Tim.JPG

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Hey, as a sidebar in this thread, could you guys list the 10 fattest board members? Thanks.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Fax and Passive are 1-6.

bobert
1) Tom

Mr. Dylanja
http://editorial.sidereel.com/Images/Pages/Tim.JPG

Is that Amyzzz?

canexplain
Hey, as a sidebar in this thread, could you guys list the 10 fattest board members? Thanks.

Maybe me lolz. 6' 185 ..... what a fun thread .... cr****

amyzzz
12-15-2009, 02:23 PM
I don't part my hair down the middle. WTF?

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Nobody gives a shit about your ugly hair, Amy.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Recap of this thread so far:

Devin vs. Tim
Laura vs. Randy
Laura vs. Randy and Tommy
BD vs. Cptn
Suffacated vs. Cptn
Andrew's fucking up of Tim story
3rd Party Contributions to Tim story
BD's job interview
10 fattest board members

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:26 PM
You forgot Amy.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Oh yeah, everyone telling Amy to shut up.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Fax and Passive are 1-6.

Fail. I've met fatter board members than myself so at the very least i'm number 2. Why are you so obsessed with weight? It's like 98% of your jokes lately, you used to have so much more to offer.

*sheds single tear

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Fail. I've met fatter board members than myself so at the very least i'm number 2. Why are you so obsessed with weight? It's like 98% of your jokes lately, you used to have so much more to offer.

*sheds single tear

Name them.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:28 PM

*sheds single tear

http://www.docleaf.com/critique/Apr2308/cry.jpg

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Why should I play your game and throw others under the fat bus? You know more people than me so you should be able to name some.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:29 PM
I would if such a thing existed. Have you seen your three-necked self recently? Sorry homie.

Young blood
12-15-2009, 02:31 PM
fatbastard.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:31 PM
I know i'm fat that's what I mean. I don't mind sharing anything with you people, that's painfully obvious. I'm 5'8 285 lbs. That's more than fat. That's obese. I just think the same joke for days gets a bit old is all. Neck beard was good. That at least showed some variety.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:32 PM
fatbastard.

How big is that tub?

I know i'm fat that's what I mean. I don't mind sharing anything with you people, that's painfully obvious. I'm 5'8 285 lbs. That's more than fat. That's obese. I just think the same joke for days gets a bit old is all. Neck beard was good. That at least showed some variety.

This is something fat people complain about. Well, fat people and Tom.

TomAz
12-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Soul Discharge and Passive Theory are the two largest people I've ever met at Coachella.

stinkbutt
Okay, I'll do a short recap of the story as best I can for everyone's benefit:

Tim fell all kinds of delusional in love with Kitt Kat and started talking in chat about how they were dating. Barbara happened to be in chat at that time and, recognizing that he sounded like a lunatic, decided to pass some awareness of that statement along to Kat for her well being. Why anyone was protecting Kat is beyond comprehension.

Kat naturally got spooked and stopped interacting with Tim, then Tim started harassing and threatening Barbara, then Mark interceded on Barbara's behalf and the general side of sanity and so Tim blamed him for everything... something along those lines.

I remember this now but Laura was saying in chat last night that Tim was obsessed with Barb nit Katt and/or some other shit hence this thread. Guess your sig reigns true, anyway carry on

Monklish
Fat and hairy as well. What's that about?

TomAz
12-15-2009, 02:36 PM
1) Tom

I would insult you in return if I knew a damned thing about you.

Mr. Dylanja
If fat people and Tom complain about the same thing, and Tom's sensitive, does that mean fat people are self obsorbed?

TomAz
Fat and hairy as well. What's that about?

Sweat is like hair fertilizer.

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Fat has Rogaine baked in.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:37 PM
This is something fat people complain about. Well, fat people and Tom.

Not all of us. I mean, I've heard you tell the fat jokes for years now and the only offensive part is the audience you might have built for it but who knows how many of these monkeys are laughing at these jokes. Hopefully some newbs have come along since you have began your reign here.

Young blood
12-15-2009, 02:38 PM
fat people/absorbed. giggle.

amyzzz
12-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Why not throw some short and small dick jokes out to him, faxy?

casey
12-15-2009, 02:39 PM
is this eight pages of bitching or is there anything interesting to read in here? i'm too lazy to read through it to figure it out...so i guess i'll never know.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Fat has Rogaine baked in.

Ha, if only. This is where you dig around my facebook page looking for a picture of my bald spot. I'm gross dude. Dig what i'm sayin'?

Young blood
12-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Not all of us. I mean, I've heard you tell the fat jokes for years now and the only offensive part is the audience you might have built for it but who knows how many of these monkeys are laughing at these jokes. Hopefully some newbs have come along since you have began your reign here.

Dish it out. Serve em up. Dont always take it. psychology.

Fat joke.

bobert
is this eight pages of bitching or is there anything interesting to read in here? i'm too lazy to read through it to figure it out...so i guess i'll never know.

See below.

Recap of this thread so far:

Devin vs. Tim
Laura vs. Randy
Laura vs. Randy and Tommy
BD vs. Cptn
Suffacated vs. Cptn
Andrew's fucking up of Tim story
3rd Party Contributions to Tim story
BD's job interview
10 fattest board members

malcolmjamalawesome

You're denying yourself life's finest pleasure.

Monklish

Casey you're out of your mind, this is one of the best threads I've seen on here in months.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:41 PM

I guess because I haven't been creative enough to think of any funny dick or short jokes and i've heard those insults slung at him so many times they bore me just as much as fat jokes.

Young blood

who are you? Yup, get in the shut up the fuck up line behind amy.

Monklish

The problem with that would be why I'm nicknamed Sweet Dick Mills.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-15-2009, 02:42 PM
So, I'd like to revisit what got us here in the first place.

So in chat, Laura brought up some of this "questionable behavior" by Tim? Did she do it in response to something Tim said or did she just bring it up to be like "fuck you"?

biggfoot17
See below.

You forgot telling amyzzz to shut the fuck up.

This is just too good

Mr. Dylanja
Casey, how long did you date Tim for?

stinkbutt
12-15-2009, 02:44 PM

So in chat, Laura brought up some of this "questionable behavior" by Tim? Did she do it in response to something Tim said or did she just bring it up to be like "fuck you"?

Tim said "fuck PAW" she asked if he was Tim he confirmed then she just went off guessing by that and this thread she is fuckin loony

or raggin

Monklish
12-15-2009, 02:44 PM

I still don't know what the fuck happened in chat, I was not there. Devin the Douchebag or Tim or somebody else who was in there will have to step up for that.

casey
12-15-2009, 02:45 PM
See below.
hahaha classic!

You're denying yourself life's finest pleasure.
i thought life's finest pleasure was rubchella 2010...

Casey you're out of your mind, this is one of the best threads I've seen on here in months.
i will read it later, but i have a feeling by "one of the best threads i've seen on here" you probably mean "the most fun i've had making fun of people all in one place". right?

malcolmjamalawesome
So then Devin made this thread about it? I think he's the real villain here.

Young blood
Im with Tim. Fuck "PAW"

Mr. Dylanja
Devin the Douchebag or Tim or somebody else who was in there will have to step up for that.

It won't be the first time Devin stepped up.

paulb
12-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Ha, if only. This is where you dig around my facebook page looking for a picture of my bald spot. I'm gross dude. Dig what i'm sayin'?

ill still hug you buddy....

amyzzz
oh man. roflz.

casey
Casey, how long did you date Tim for?

i didn't get a chance to date tim, sadly. he was dating feather and kat when i met him. then he disappeared from my life...i shed a tear every day...

Monklish
i will read it later, but i have a feeling by "one of the best threads i've seen on here" you probably mean "the most fun i've had making fun of people all in one place". right?

It was really more of a group effort. That's what made it so great. As hilarious as I am (which is really, really fucking hilarious) there's nothing as funny on a message board as five people all barreling into the same thread to smack somebody around. Especially if that person is FUCKING INSANE.

faxman75
12-15-2009, 02:47 PM
ill still hug you buddy....

lol Thanks Paul.

malcolmjamalawesome

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7215/331510fireflametexturew.jpg

Young blood
way to go fags. thread ruined.

stinkbutt
12-15-2009, 02:48 PM
So then Devin made this thread about it? I think he's the real villain here.

Well since Devin is the lowest of low physically and post wise on the board I'm guessing he wanted to try and be above something/someone