PDA

View Full Version : 12/13/09 - 9:14 PM

paulthomasanderson
12-13-2009, 10:24 PM
9:14's an estimate, anyways, what the hell went through your bones, up your spine, and literally in your mind the second you saw the new home and layaway page???

JustSteve
12-13-2009, 10:27 PM
absolutely nothing.

shakermaker113
12-13-2009, 10:28 PM
I was disappointed it wasn't a confirmation of the gorillaz rumors.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
12-13-2009, 10:30 PM
that the headliners were Muse/Gorillaz/Rolling Stones and being very happy with those picks if they end up being that. Of course it could end up being Pearl Jam and Beastie Boys :puke

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
12-13-2009, 11:15 PM
i shat bricks

now i have to clean them up i'll have a minority clean them up

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 12:08 AM
i am pretty disappointed with the car-camping bullshit. hopefully this doesn't wreck PAW for the weekend.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 12:22 AM
The hell was I smoking when I thought it was awesome? Car camping is not cool given the circumstances. So you get in and out yet your vehicle is stuck on campgrounds...really now. Parking fees are a no. Walking to breakfast...no thanks. Ugh sleep it over.

nbvcide
12-14-2009, 12:55 AM
i am pretty disappointed with the car-camping bullshit. hopefully this doesn't wreck PAW for the weekend.

it won't.. it'll be exactly the same except late arrivers won't have their car next to the paw spot.. but their car will still be closer than the parking lot..

this should encourage carpooling though..

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 02:09 AM
i guess that makes sense.. but please, can you tell me this: is your avatar Anthony Kiedis or Goku or what?

Still-ill
12-14-2009, 02:23 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/215yc2.gif

nbvcide
12-14-2009, 03:00 AM
i guess that makes sense.. but please, can you tell me this: is your avatar Anthony Kiedis or Goku or what?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/Nbvwes/conanrave.gif

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 03:35 AM
hah WIN

shakermaker113
12-14-2009, 08:42 AM
The hell was I smoking when I thought it was awesome? Car camping is not cool given the circumstances. So you get in and out yet your vehicle is stuck on campgrounds...really now. Parking fees are a no. Walking to breakfast...no thanks. Ugh sleep it over.

ok... why exactly do you want to take your vehicle out during the weekend? there are very few circumstances that would make me want to drive out of coachella.

walking to breakfast? what?

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 08:43 AM
It pretty much went from overwhelming excitement to worrying and hurrying for credit cards to realizing you need to know more to coming to a realization that something actually blows rather than is awesome to bickering and moaning about that one thing for a few hours to waking up and feeling wise again. Not to mention patience. Not to also mention everyone all jumping on the chat all at once....lolz.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 08:44 AM
ok... why exactly do you want to take your vehicle out during the weekend? there are very few circumstances that would make me want to drive out of coachella.

walking to breakfast? what?

Easy tiger, that was last night, I've got a far better understanding now that I've slept it over. But thanks.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Shaker, there is apparently something stopping people from bringing their own food or purchasing food on the campgrounds. It has made these people very angry as they can't go without fast food or Denny's for a weekend. ;)

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 08:46 AM
Shaker, there is apparently something stopping people from bringing their own food or purchasing food on the campgrounds. It has made these people very angry as they can't go without fast food or Denny's for a weekend. ;)

This will hurt some business like Denny's though. They've gotta be bitching more than we did last night about the news.

shakermaker113
12-14-2009, 08:52 AM
eh. fine. doesn't bother me one bit. car camping means nobody will go and party in the parking lot. one less reason to leave.

and unless they are upping the camping capacity significantly (which I don't see how they can given the increase in size) the vast majority of coachella go-ers cannot camp, so local businesses still have a few tens of thousands of patrons. I'm sure they won't even notice a difference.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Wonder how many of them will be vandalized though, regardless of being locked or not. Is there a number from Phish Fest regarding this? This is a huge hump for some here as I've noticed.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 09:06 AM
Just stop posting for a bit. Cripes.

TallGuyCM
12-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Just stop posting for a bit. Cripes.

He's trying to capitalize on what that person did who created the "board went down" thread last week, but failing to do so well.

TheWatcher
12-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Happy that I reserved a hotel on the correct dates.

I don't camp so the camping changes don't affect me. But, thinking about renting an RV for 2011.

Ins and outs would be more awesome if there weren't the little problem of the epic line of cars getting into the parking lots later in the day. No point in leaving when I might have to sit in a line of cars for hours to get back in! What would be really nice is if there were some shuttles going to/from the gates and/or parking lots to the main highway! Or, if they improved the parking so that nobody had to wait so long to get in.

Oh well, I don't normally want to leave anyway. It might be less crowded during the middle of the day this way. So, good overall.

BTW layaway still not working.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 09:10 AM
BTW layaway still not working.

You're about 50 minutes too early. They don't go on sale until 10:00AM Pacific.

TheWatcher
12-14-2009, 09:12 AM
Doh!

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 09:52 AM
I was watching some stupid movie (Nightmare on Elm Street sequel) last night. Jacob found out for both of us when he checked facebook and saw that Barb posted about it.

Pixiessp
12-14-2009, 09:58 AM
I went to bed early for the first time in ages so I just found out.

I don't think this affects me at all. I doubt I will want to drudge on back to my car in the middle of the heat.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 10:02 AM
jesus christ.

bmack86
12-14-2009, 10:07 AM
Exactly, J. It's fucking retard fest.

Past 8 years-ALL WE EVER WANTED WERE INS AND OUTS AND MAKE PARKING EASIER!

Lets do both!

FUCK! NOW THINGS ARE WORSE THAN EVER!

marooko
12-14-2009, 10:44 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/Nbvwes/conanrave.gif

There's one of these floating around without the flashing and with added music. A really shitty trance anthem. I love it.

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm not really sure what I'd do with in's and out's, especially if I'm walking there.

edit: from a nearby house, not from camping.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 11:13 AM
Same situation for me, and it may be worth leaving just to go pick up some things or shower. If you live around the Jackson Street area, you're made in the shade really. The walk isn't as unbearable in the morning either.

kreutz2112
12-14-2009, 11:14 AM
there are going to be ins and outs? I am seriously asking this question.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Same situation for me, and it may be worth leaving just to go pick up some things or shower. If you live around the Jackson Street area, you're made in the shade really. The walk isn't as unbearable in the morning either.

Where would you go and shower? They have showers on site for people camping, they are clean and have hot water.

All of the sudden Coachella is like jail to people and they can't wait to escape every morning. Too funny.

Gribbz
12-14-2009, 11:17 AM
I can't believe all the negative comments I'm hearing on the boards. Facebook too.

Goldenvoice just can't win with you fuckers.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 11:18 AM
I didn't get excited cos I don't camp....also this marks the start of monkee season

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 11:29 AM
Fax, some are picky and want to get back to a hotel and eat and shower. Campers got no reason to save for stocking up at the supermarket to take care of breakfast. Cooking on-site applies to everyone, yes?

faxman75
12-14-2009, 11:34 AM
Fax, some are picky and want to get back to a hotel and eat and shower. Campers got no reason to save for stocking up at the supermarket to take care of breakfast. Cooking on-site applies to everyone, yes?

Picky yes. They sell food on the campground. They have showers on the campground. You can bring a cooler with all the food you like to the camground.

So picky is exactly right. These must be snobs who require a specific restaurant or their mandatory $5 Latte. If you have a hotel why wouldn't you be leaving after the show every night to go to your hotel? Since you said they need to get back to a hotel.

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 11:36 AM
I am having trouble working today with all this news.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Picky yes. They sell food on the campground. They have showers on the campground. You can bring a cooler with all the food you like to the camground.

So picky is exactly right. These must be snobs who require a specific restaurant or their mandatory $5 Latte. If you have a hotel why wouldn't you be leaving after the show every night to go to your hotel? Since you said they need to get back to a hotel.

Are you bitching to bitch? Or do you have a specific complaint?

TomAz
12-14-2009, 11:41 AM
there are going to be ins and outs? I am seriously asking this question.

Yes.

ivankay
12-14-2009, 11:45 AM
A lot of Staecoach campers bring bikes so they can ride all over the place. Maybe that could be a solution for some of those who would be getting campground fever and need to get out for a few hours.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 11:45 AM
Never underestimate the level of idiocy among unprepared festgoers. I based what I said off tons of convos over the years - people never work out a convenient plan. At least those of us camping are set. I do miss picking up strays w/ their mixtapes though.

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 11:46 AM
A lot of Staecoach campers bring bikes so they can ride all over the place. Maybe that could be a solution for some of those who would be getting campground fever and need to get out for a few hours.
The solution is don't camp.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 11:46 AM
Are you bitching to bitch? Or do you have a specific complaint?

Yes, I have a complaint about the complainers. They are being too picky and bitching about not being able to go into town and eat breakfast or have a shower at some random place.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 11:47 AM
In and outs = beer/food/leaving merch/clothing/relaxing at the car. No problem with that.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Yes, I have a complaint about the complainers. They are being too picky and bitching about not being able to go into town and eat breakfast or have a shower at some random place.

People are pussies.

LooseAtTheZoo
12-14-2009, 11:48 AM
People complaining about ins and outs or car parking are being ridiculous.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 11:51 AM

You are also forgetting the people the want to leave the campground to see some friends at a hotel/house. I guess they are also being picky cos there are thousands of people on the campground to hang out with

LooseAtTheZoo
12-14-2009, 11:52 AM
You are also forgetting the people the want to leave the campground to see some friends at a hotel/house.

I believe this was part of KittKats complaint...

caco0283
12-14-2009, 11:54 AM
oh word....i didn't read that far back

faxman75
12-14-2009, 12:04 PM
You are also forgetting the people the want to leave the campground to see some friends at a hotel/house. I guess they are also being picky cos there are thousands of people on the campground to hang out with

People who are camping can easily hop in a car with their friends and go party after the show and come back to the camp ground at 2am if they wanted. They are allowed to come and go as much as they like. They just can't drive out. If their friends won't drive them to and from or that's not enough time to spend with friends then they don't need to camp, they can stay with their friends in a hotel or house. i don't see how this is an issue.

ShyGuy75
12-14-2009, 12:06 PM
you sure are posting a lot today, fauxy. its almost as if you have a personal stake in how this is playing out for each specific individual. weird.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 12:13 PM
you sure are posting a lot today, fauxy. its almost as if you have a personal stake in how this is playing out for each specific individual. weird.

Look who's here. The Belle of the Ball. Nothing is weirder or creepier than a guy who talks about how he has seen you at a music festival but doesn't say a word to you until they get back to their computer so they can continue to talk shit. Social skills. You'll get em' some day you creepy, shy little girl.

TomAz
12-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Look who's here. The Belle of the Ball. Nothing is weirder or creepier than a guy who talks about how he has seen you at a music festival but doesn't say a word to you until they get back to their computer so they can continue to talk shit. Social skills. You'll get em' some day you creepy, shy little girl.

This may be your best post ever, Mark.

ShyGuy75
12-14-2009, 12:47 PM
sorry fauxy, i don't think that willfully not making an attempt to meet someone who is a know it all annoyance and leach on society is odd. not to mention while that person is waddling thru the crowd like a mental patient trying to talk to anyone who will listen. going out of your way to try really super hard to be friends with strangers on an internet message board, well......yeah....creepy. i think that your lack of social skills in the real world pushes you toward this scenario. it was a great attempt at deflection, fauxy, but you are fooling nobody. not even your therapist who i see decided to chime in for you.

TomAz
12-14-2009, 12:50 PM
you're mentally ill.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 12:50 PM
You people are fucking depressing....not a single day can go by without someone arguing and making lame attempts to hurt the other persons feelings....cant we all get along???

TomAz
12-14-2009, 12:51 PM
you're hispanic.

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Tom is a weenie.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 12:52 PM
You people are fucking depressing....not a single day can go by without someone arguing and making lame attempts to hurt the other persons feelings....cant we all get along???

Fucking Mexicans never shut up about getting along.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 12:56 PM
IM NOT FRICKEN MEXICAN!!!!!!

Monklish
12-14-2009, 12:57 PM
IM NOT FRICKEN MEXICAN!!!!!!

You type like one.

What kind of Mexican are you? Cuban?

TomAz
Tom is a weenie.

http://www.spurgeon.org/images/pyromaniac/ugly2.jpg

amyzzz
ouch, tom.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 01:04 PM
sorry fauxy, i don't think that willfully not making an attempt to meet someone who is a know it all annoyance and leach on society is odd. not to mention while that person is waddling thru the crowd like a mental patient trying to talk to anyone who will listen. going out of your way to try really super hard to be friends with strangers on an internet message board, well......yeah....creepy. i think that your lack of social skills in the real world pushes you toward this scenario. it was a great attempt at deflection, fauxy, but you are fooling nobody. not even your therapist who i see decided to chime in for you.

You are an absurd individual. I'm sorry you find meeting new people to be creepy. If you weren't such a shy little girl though you would come out of your shell and be able to actually spew your insults in person. Instead on more than one occasion you have observed board members from a distance only to return to the message board and continue talking the shit about them. You obvously have severe issues with social situations or telling people how you really feel.

Internet tough gal. Did you take any pictures of me that day? Tell me more about what I was mumbling to myself. All of the friends I desperately try to hang onto are really nice and haven't pointed out this fun fact to me yet so i'm glad you can be honest about it. That shit cracks me up. You have said it twice so hopefully you have some details about my mumbles.

How long did you stare at me by the way? It's ok if you were touching yourself while you looked but god damn dude, think about what you are saying. You watched another guy from a distance only to bring it up 4 months later on a message board. Now that's some weird obsession.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 01:04 PM
http://www.spurgeon.org/images/pyromaniac/ugly2.jpg

is that a mix between Tom and Amy??

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 01:06 PM
our love child, perhaps.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 01:07 PM
ewww I just had an image of Tom going balls deep in Amy

TomAz
12-14-2009, 01:08 PM
If we were brother and sister, perhaps

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 01:08 PM
soooo TMI

Monklish
12-14-2009, 01:13 PM
No, Amy, TMI is that I'd fuck it in the ass.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 01:14 PM
Jesus dude!! There is a line

ShyGuy75
12-14-2009, 01:15 PM
fauxy, you still don't get it. for the sake of humanity, i hope you find peace someday inside your head.

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Thank you, Ronnie, for not quoting whatever that fucktard said. :thu

TomAz
12-14-2009, 01:19 PM
No, Amy, TMI is that I'd fuck it in the ass.

this fucktard?

Monklish
12-14-2009, 01:21 PM
I love this board almost as much as I'd love to assfuck that offspring.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 01:24 PM
fauxy, you still don't get it. for the sake of humanity, i hope you find peace someday inside your head.

At least you don't deny your behavior. I just wouldn't continue to tell everyone how you stare at board members at different music festivals but refuse to meet them. You obviously don't realize it, but that's really fucking creepy dude. Think about that. You knew what I looked like from pictures or someone pointing me out to you. You then observed me and made some mental notes and 4 months later you tell me how you saw me and use your observations as some sort of attack by saying you saw me waddle and mumble. This is usually the behavior a jaded lover would exhibit. Instead, it's some stranger on the Coachella board you are lashing out at. Creepy as all get out.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 01:26 PM
I see people from the board at events all the time and I don't go up and introduce myself. Know why? 'Cause a lot of you aren't that interesting, Fax.

TomAz
12-14-2009, 01:26 PM
You're wasting your time Mark.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 01:31 PM
This is probably like the 4000th way to waste your time you've found. Consider wasting your time jogging instead.

ShyGuy75
12-14-2009, 01:31 PM
I see people from the board at events all the time and I don't go up and introduce myself. Know why? 'Cause a lot of you aren't that interesting, Fax.

this

faxman75
12-14-2009, 01:32 PM

Randy, we already know you're creepy. I don't have to point that out to anyone.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Yeah I know, not subjecting the rest of the world to an unnecessary meet and greet just because you both post on a fucking message board sure is creepy. I'm sure people are overjoyed every time your big ass comes bounding up to them with your stylish doo rag and full neck beard combination to make the most inane conversation imaginable.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah I know, not subjecting the rest of the world to an unnecessary meet and greet just because you both post on a fucking message board sure is creepy. I'm sure people are overjoyed every time your big ass comes bounding up to them with your stylish doo rag and full neck beard combination to make the most inane conversation imaginable.

It was a joke Randy not an attack. I'm sorry my conversations haven't wowed you though. Truely.

Mr. Dylanja
12-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Truly :winkiss

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 01:51 PM
I think I've had shyguy on ignore for years now.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Sorry Fax, but you've become a know it all know nothing cunt like Supre. What the fuck? Just shut the fuck up a little bit and you won't be so irritating.

TheWatcher
12-14-2009, 02:07 PM
I just wouldn't continue to tell everyone how you stare at board members at different music festivals but refuse to meet them. You obviously don't realize it, but that's really fucking creepy dude. Think about that.

Hmmm...

I sometimes notice board members in line or at shows, and never introduce myself. Guess I don't think I am that interesting...

Is that creepy? :confused:

To be fair, I think KROQKen sightings are pretty common.

faxman75
12-14-2009, 02:16 PM
Sorry Fax, but you've become a know it all know nothing cunt like Supre. What the fuck? Just shut the fuck up a little bit and you won't be so irritating.

Poor you.

Sleepingrock
12-14-2009, 02:24 PM
What I love is that you can camp with a legal guardian if you're under 18!!

Young blood
12-14-2009, 02:26 PM

HEY RONNIE HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS!

faxman75
12-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Hmmm...

I sometimes notice board members in line or at shows, and never introduce myself. Guess I don't think I am that interesting...

To be fair, I think KROQKen sightings are pretty common.

No that's not creepy. That's not what I was talking about. This is just a silly net feud between me and shyguy that has gone on far longer than it should have. Mostly because I respond to the douchebag every chance I get.

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Is that for real?

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 02:37 PM
"All campers MUST be 18 years of age or older and have a valid I.D or be accompanied by legal guardian. Sorry NO exceptions."

Key word is the and, as in the 18 years is mandatory since it is stated first and foremost. At least, that's what I get out of that.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 02:40 PM
"All campers MUST be 18 years of age or older and have a valid I.D or be accompanied by legal guardian. Sorry NO exceptions."

Key word is the and, as in the 18 years is mandatory since it is stated first and foremost. At least, that's what I get out of that.

By that rationale the only use of legal guardians is if you are over 18 but don't have ID.

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 02:41 PM
No, I read it as you must:

A) Be 18 or older with ID

or

B) Be accompanied by a legal guardian if under.

Who knows.

Objection: Vague and ambiguous

TallGuyCM
12-14-2009, 02:41 PM
There's no way 1/2 the girls running around wearing pasties in the Sahara during the Bloody Beetroots last year were 18. And I'd be willing to bet a good deal of them camped.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 02:43 PM
There's no way 1/2 the girls running around wearing pasties in the Sahara during the Bloody Beetroots last year were 18. And I'd be willing to bet a good deal of them camped.

Pretty much what I've seen. They get in anyways.

ShyGuy75
12-14-2009, 02:43 PM
Hmmm...

yes, you creepy fck! don't you know what is normal? don't you understand how strangers are suppose to act? i suggest you get with the program or continue to be shunned from neck beard society.

LooseAtTheZoo
12-14-2009, 02:49 PM

You are an absurd individual. I'm sorry you find meeting new people to be creepy. If you weren't such a shy little girl though you would come out of your shell and be able to actually spew your insults in person. Instead on more than one occasion you have observed board members from a distance only to return to the message board and continue talking the shit about them. You obvously have severe issues with social situations or telling people how you really feel.

Internet tough gal. Did you take any pictures of me that day? Tell me more about what I was mumbling to myself. All of the friends I desperately try to hang onto are really nice and haven't pointed out this fun fact to me yet so i'm glad you can be honest about it. That shit cracks me up. You have said it twice so hopefully you have some details about my mumbles.

How long did you stare at me by the way? It's ok if you were touching yourself while you looked but god damn dude, think about what you are saying. You watched another guy from a distance only to bring it up 4 months later on a message board. Now that's some weird obsession.

At least you don't deny your behavior. I just wouldn't continue to tell everyone how you stare at board members at different music festivals but refuse to meet them. You obviously don't realize it, but that's really fucking creepy dude. Think about that. You knew what I looked like from pictures or someone pointing me out to you. You then observed me and made some mental notes and 4 months later you tell me how you saw me and use your observations as some sort of attack by saying you saw me waddle and mumble. This is usually the behavior a jaded lover would exhibit. Instead, it's some stranger on the Coachella board you are lashing out at. Creepy as all get out.

I see this exchange and it's aftermath joining the Greatest Hits thread in the future.

Every time I have talked to Mark, online and off, he has struck me as a friendly, personable guy who's knowledgeable about the music he likes.

What I really don't get is Randy saying he's joining the supre level of know-it-all-nothingness. Mark is nowhere near that level, come on now.

Still don't think you can. Bummer.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 02:49 PM
One would assume the 18+ is mandatory since it's in bold on the page. Parents with their kids...been seeing this for years though.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 02:54 PM
yes, you creepy fck! don't you know what is normal? don't you understand how strangers are suppose to act? i suggest you get with the program or continue to be shunned from neck beard society.

Looks like the second of his necks is actually shaved clean.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs117.snc3/16431_195166936283_666671283_3141653_5820053_n.jpg

ShyGuy75
12-14-2009, 02:58 PM
No, I read it as you must:

A) Be 18 or older with ID

or

B) Be accompanied by a legal guardian if under.

Who knows.

Objection: Vague and ambiguous

brando, i realize that this won't mean much to you, but it has been bothering me all day. i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for not running up to you last year at coachella and having a meaningful conversation. no b.s., i vaguely recall you walking past within shouting distance of me in the mojave tent before/during/or after some show. next year, i will do my best to correct my behavior.

ShyGuy75
12-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Looks like the second of his necks is actually shaved clean.

oh man

TommyboyUNM
12-14-2009, 03:02 PM
oh man

I've never been annoyed with you, but I think I've reached the threshold. Your act is getting really old, sorry.

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 03:04 PM
brando, i realize that this won't mean much to you, but it has been bothering me all day. i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for not running up to you last year at coachella and having a meaningful conversation. no b.s., i vaguely recall you walking past within shouting distance of me in the mojave tent before/during/or after some show. next year, i will do my best to correct my behavior.

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't just watch me walk by like a big creeper and then talk about it months later.

Your consideration is appreciated.

Regards,

Brando

chairmenmeow47
12-14-2009, 03:08 PM
brandon, did you point me out to pot during NASA last year? i thought that was him because the guy looked like he was going to stare me to death until i smiled and he walked away in disgust.

and i plur everyone on this page.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 03:11 PM
HEY RONNIE HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS!

ahhh shiiiittttteeeee....I'm going to get my freak on

im going to do a reality show to pick my Coachella Date...here are some of the contestants

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/38/l_838ca799c866439c96aa20288e372458.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/1zzrp6s.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/255q248.jpg

chairmenmeow47
12-14-2009, 03:13 PM
are these girls on your facebook? if so, start a poll here about who you should take, then link it to your facebook. then show us their responses to the poll in the facebook thread.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Take the young one.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 03:15 PM
are these girls on your facebook? if so, start a poll here about who you should take, then link it to your facebook. then show us their responses to the poll in the facebook thread.

No these girls aren't on my facebook...what kind of guy do you think I really am in real life??? Jesus woman!!!!

I have them on myspace

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 03:21 PM
they all look old to me.

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 03:22 PM
More pics please.

And no Ivy, I dont remember pointing you out to Pot at NASA, or even seeing you at NASA. Or him at NASA.

I might remember seeing you actually. I know I ran into Calmer. There was piss everywhere.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 03:27 PM
just cos you asked Brandon

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/7/l_ae737ae9130a45b68543d3994f7446f0.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_bafb3f8f8ed93eaf7851d32ac08cfe50.jpg
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/39/l_b8b36bc5772a443d85211440fa4ce017.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/65/l_e552fd50064546d8852af3815253805b.jpg

chairmenmeow47
12-14-2009, 03:32 PM
More pics please.

And no Ivy, I dont remember pointing you out to Pot at NASA, or even seeing you at NASA. Or him at NASA.

I might remember seeing you actually. I know I ran into Calmer. There was piss everywhere.

yeah, you came over to us during NASA. right about that time, i also saw a girlfriend and we were jumping all over each other and i think you walked away. soon after we spoke (and before we left & i saw calmer on my way out), i was dancing & looked over & saw you talking to someone with short, red hair, in all black, pointing directly at me and the person looked completely annoyed with me. i thought it might be pot and smiled, and then he walked away. *shrugs* just thought of that after the talk of seeing people from afar in this thread :)

BROKENDOLL
9:14's an estimate, anyways, what the hell went through your bones, up your spine, and literally in your mind the second you saw the new home and layaway page???

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/sheepatcoach2.jpg

hawkingvsreeve
Mmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm

Edit:

This was in reference to Ronnie

amyzzz
12-14-2009, 03:33 PM
WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE.

Pot has red hair? :cat

caco0283
12-14-2009, 03:34 PM
they all look old to me.

they are all 15 and 16

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 03:35 PM
yeah, you came over to us during NASA. right about that time, i also saw a girlfriend and we were jumping all over each other and i think you walked away. soon after we spoke (and before we left & i saw calmer on my way out), i was dancing & looked over & saw you talking to someone with short, red hair, in all black, pointing directly at me and the person looked completely annoyed with me. i thought it might be pot and smiled, and then he walked away. *shrugs* just thought of that after the talk of seeing people from afar in this thread :)

Short red hair in all black...

I am really not remembering this. It was a guy? Big? Small? Short? Tall?

Young blood
12-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Short red hair in all black...

I am really not remembering this. It was a guy? Big? Small? Short? Tall?

adam

?

chairmenmeow47
tall, thin guy. looked like pot from the one or two pictures i've seen, but i really don't know who it was. i just thought it had to be him based on the hatred expelled from his eyes, lol.

chairmenmeow47
ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha, ok that would make sense too :)

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Ahhhhhh.

It was Adam.

Wait were you there and then saw me and then didnt say hi and are talking about it now on this very message board oh my god you are so fucking creepy dude i am so creeped out right now omggggggggggggg

chairmenmeow47
12-14-2009, 03:40 PM
HA HA HA, no, like i said, you came over and talked with us, but then i ran into a girlfriend and we started jumping & screaming all over each other and you walked away.

chairmenmeow47
12-14-2009, 03:40 PM
and you're the first boardie i met, plur <3

Young blood
12-14-2009, 03:41 PM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/38/l_838ca799c866439c96aa20288e372458.jpg

would highly consider some jail time.

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 03:43 PM
and you're the first boardie i met, plur <3

Quite. 2006. Main stage. Sunset.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-14-2009, 03:46 PM
ahhh shiiiittttteeeee....I'm going to get my freak on

im going to do a reality show to pick my Coachella Date...here are some of the contestants

http://i26.tinypic.com/1zzrp6s.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/255q248.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9273/633684870202373556pedob.jpg

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 03:50 PM
they are all 15 and 16

and i'm 14. :nono

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 03:51 PM
inches tall.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Thanks for handling that for me, Brandon, I was eating some cake.

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 03:53 PM
THEN EAT YOUR FUCKING CAKE MEANIE!!

just kidding. :pulse

Young blood
12-14-2009, 03:53 PM
inches tall.

boom.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 03:54 PM
would highly consider some jail time.

I'll hook it up for you. She lives directly across from me...me and her older sister used to have a thing going

Monklish
I wonder what it sounds like when someone 14 inches tall tries to scream angrily.

Devin the Dude
what more could you want, other than a life-sized Devin the Dude action figure arriving at your doorstep Christmas morning?

edit: Randy you want the audio?

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Does she have a younger sister?

caco0283
12-14-2009, 03:58 PM
No but these two live right next door....best I can do for you Brandon

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs241.snc1/8825_1262295840467_1321838339_744886_1419607_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6833_1274760712081_1321838339_782529_41828_n.jpg

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 04:00 PM
oh. my. god.

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Purrfect.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Gawd I need to stop before I go back to jail

ShyGuy75
12-14-2009, 04:02 PM
creepy

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 04:02 PM
*ashamed face*

Young blood
12-14-2009, 04:05 PM
No but these two live right next door....best I can do for you Brandon

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs241.snc1/8825_1262295840467_1321838339_744886_1419607_n.jpg

2 girls one cup.........

Young blood
12-14-2009, 04:05 PM
???

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 04:06 PM
No, that's face paint.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 04:09 PM
It was more of a wish than an observation.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 04:10 PM
It was more of a wish than an observation.

NYE is around the corner...you never know

sin213
12-14-2009, 04:12 PM
wow...this thread is going downhill F A S T

lol

Monklish
12-14-2009, 04:13 PM
This thread is going down almost as fast as I hope those girls do.

paulthomasanderson
Blame me please.

Devin the Dude
don't worry:

it can't possibly get any worse.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 04:15 PM
don't worry:

trust me it can

Young blood
12-14-2009, 04:15 PM
little brothers?

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 04:16 PM
babies... :nono

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
12-14-2009, 04:24 PM
http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/pedobear.jpg

malcolmjamalawesome
12-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Is caco posting pictures of little little girls on this site without their permission concerning to anyone?

Young blood
12-14-2009, 04:27 PM
nope.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Just checking.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Is caco posting pictures of little little girls on this site without their permission concerning to anyone?

I have all right to use her picture....shes like my little sister plus I had to pick her up from the cops two weeks ago when she almost got arrested so she cant get mad at me

Monklish
12-14-2009, 04:29 PM
My erection is concerned.

malcolmjamalawesome
12-14-2009, 04:29 PM
I have all right to use her picture....shes like my little sister plus I had to pick her up from the cops two weeks ago when she almost got arrested so she cant get made at me

Oh. I guess that's how it works. "She can't get made at me, officer."

JustSteve
12-14-2009, 04:30 PM
plus I had to pick her up from the cops two weeks ago when she almost got arrested so she cant get made at me

sounds like a blowjay is in order...or at the very least a handy.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Im so made right now.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 04:31 PM
My erection is concerned.

jesus

Monklish
12-14-2009, 04:32 PM
And my other erection is mildly amused.

BROKENDOLL
12-14-2009, 04:37 PM
And my other erection is mildly amused.
So, how does that work having one gimpy arm?
Nevermind, youngblood can probably better explain it...

caco0283
12-14-2009, 04:38 PM
don't worry:

like i said..it could get worst

hawkingvsreeve
12-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Well played Ron-Ton.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 04:41 PM

Or like having gimpy dick, you should ask suffcated after seeing you naked.

Young blood
12-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Brokendoll naked. think about it..............................................

JustSteve
12-14-2009, 04:42 PM
fuck.

caco0283
12-14-2009, 04:46 PM

Damn man don't do that shit.....im going to have to post more pix of neighbors

Monklish
12-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Damn man don't do that shit.....im going to have to post more pix of neighbors

My first erection would like that.

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 05:11 PM
how many erections are going to enter this thread before one ends up in prison?

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Wow...this thread...really.

Monklish
12-14-2009, 05:20 PM
The mention of prisons gives me a whole new kind of third erection.

stellarpoet22
12-14-2009, 05:22 PM
I THINK ITS FUNNY ALL THESE "COACHELLA JUNKIES" CANT BUY THEIR TIX...CUASE THEY DONT GOT FUNDS...YOU GOTTA BE READY FOR THIS SHIT...

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 05:24 PM
http://drunkenachura.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dude-wait-what.jpg

Devin the Dude
12-14-2009, 05:24 PM
you're talking to a bunch of spoiled white kids and/or drug dealers..

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Crushing blows :yyablo

caco0283
12-14-2009, 05:28 PM

say what??

BROKENDOLL
12-14-2009, 05:29 PM
like i said..it could get worst
Yes. Yes, it most certainly could... After watching this board implode on itself over an official date announcement and the change in camping, I've already begun arming myself, (Not like Randy and Youngblood do.) for the day they announce the lineup.

This place has already had enough over-thinking done around here...Let me make it easy for you assholes...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/scan0004.jpg

how many erections are going to enter this thread before one ends up in prison?
Damn, it never even crossed my mind, but I could have made a mint selling erections back in prison!

BROKENDOLL
12-14-2009, 05:32 PM
The mention of prisons gives me a whole new kind of third erection.
LOL Not to mention it makes you a tripod. Hell, you could walk around carrying a bowling ball if y'anted.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
12-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I THINK ITS FUNNY ALL THESE "COACHELLA JUNKIES" CANT BUY THEIR TIX...CUASE THEY DONT GOT FUNDS...YOU GOTTA BE READY FOR THIS SHIT...

lolque?

rage patton
12-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Oh man. Page 6 of this thread is brilliant.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I heard there's a part two coming tomorrow afternoon. Or, if we're lucky, late tonight.

TheWatcher
12-14-2009, 06:19 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/sheepatcoach2.jpg

:rotfl

Thanks, I needed something to laugh at.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
12-14-2009, 06:21 PM

FORMER drug dealer.

paulthomasanderson
12-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Yes. Yes, it most certainly could... After watching this board implode on itself over an official date announcement and the change in camping, I've already begun arming myself, (Not like Randy and Youngblood do.) for the day they announce the lineup.

This place has already had enough over-thinking done around here...Let me make it easy for you assholes...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/scan0004.jpg

Damn, it never even crossed my mind, but I could have made a mint selling erections back in prison!

um :D

Suffacated
12-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Or like having gimpy dick, you should ask suffcated after seeing you naked.

Yb...
I'm not sure if you are a homo or a fucking homo.
And dont you worry about my gimpy dick you sick fuck!

paulthomasanderson
12-15-2009, 02:53 PM
This thread is going down almost as fast as I hope those girls do.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/Chris-hansen-masturbating.jpg