PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura - Conspiracy Theory

Shooters08
12-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Anybody else watching this show? Governor Jesse "The Body" Ventura is fuckin nuts. I don't know if anything they bring up has merit but there are some really good facts.Just watch him and ask yourself if you would want to piss him off.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/gregcoll3000/50690911.jpg

menikmati
12-10-2009, 03:39 PM
The first show on HAARP really sucked, but the second on 9/11 was sorta interesting....I'm glad they didn't focus on a bunch of various things, but moreso on just the black boxes from the two planes that hit the towers.

Problem is, how much trust do you put into the guy who told Jesse that the black boxes were indeed found (even though official record states they were not)? I mean how can you really believe him? Then when he tried to arrange to have his friends meet him and talk about it and then said that they chickened out, that was a little weak....but it was interesting in what he told Jesse off the record though, about the hijackers in flight 11 being in the cockpit before the plane ever took off, but again, how can you really trust or believe him? He has no proof or evidence, just his word, which makes it just another theory and nothing concrete about what actually happened.

faxman75
12-10-2009, 03:50 PM
He just did a great interview again on Stern a week ago. I still like Jessie. He has a lot of good points and they are conspiracy theories so they may or may not be true. I'm not sure why doing this show makes him nuts. I think it's interesting and fun stuff. I will have to look out of this show because that Steven Segall show is complete shit. Watching that idiot teach a bunch of hicks how to be a cop is pretty hard to watch.

Shooters08
12-10-2009, 04:33 PM
The Stern interview was awesome

M Sparks
12-10-2009, 08:51 PM
3:15...After a 45 minute interview...Norton is my new hero...
DBQL_Oi2aIQ