PDA

View Full Version : Foo Fighter Experiences!

unitedwesuck
11-28-2009, 06:23 PM
NOT the band...
come on i know some of you crazy fuckers have been abducted by aliens.
No seriously tho,
Any of you had any real U.F.O sighting stories?
Yes I'm bored enough to start this thread.
Even tell my own story!
But someone go first lol.

TomAz
11-28-2009, 07:22 PM
KBhru5nLpGE

obzen
11-28-2009, 07:25 PM
No joke. I've had a "Foo Fighter experience". Twice.

bmack86
11-28-2009, 07:54 PM
One time I was at my parents house in Bishop, and I was up late. I saw some bright green lights flaring over the northern peaks of the White Mountains. At the time I thought they were some sort of missile tests or possibly something weirder (it was in Roswell's general direction.) Found out later that it was the Northern Lights.

unitedwesuck
11-28-2009, 08:15 PM
yeah this one time was out walking out my dogs (Upstate New York)-was around midnight, no clouds or moon in the sky and no city lights so tons of stars-and there was this small bright blue light traveling across the sky...too far to be a regular airplane, but too close to be a satellite. Anyways, this bright blue light was moving very slowly, at some points i thought it actually stopped, then it went going again. About halfway across the sky, the bright blue light split into three different lights, which went off into different directions . And disappeared. YUUUUUUUP, pretty crazy, and i wasn't even high at the time. I guess i could have saw some aircraft formation but never saw anything like it there before...

obzen
11-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Before I type anything I should state this, the two times I witnessed the UFO's I was lucky enough not to have witnessed them alone. I say this because seeing things that are seemingly from the wrong side of time, I reckon, can potentially drive one to insanity or at least ruin one's reputation as being sane person, especially if you talk about it knowing you're the only one who was there to see it. One might even question their own accountability after while. I know it's more than likely to have happened to someone at some point. That's why in hindsight I honestly believe I wouldn't have shared my experiences so candidly if I had not been with someone else on both occasions. But I will admit that talking about it in the past has helped me in coping with it.

So the first UFO encounter I experienced was in 1997, I was around 16 years old and I had just moved from my mother's in Long Beach to my father's place in Belen, New Mexico on Delgado Rd. For the first few weeks I had no friends so during the evenings, I'd find myself laying outside on the porch while on the phone chatting up old girlfriends more often than not. I also couldn't get over how deep space looked and how many stars were visible in the desert sky. Countless stars, meteors, satellites and the occasional unexplained projectile light in the far distance (the latter being something I occasionally laughed at granted it was so cliche, seeing it in New Mexico) kept my attention for hours. It was all enough to fathom many a night, to say the least.

Anyways, one of those nights I had gotten off the phone and I was still outside star-gazing, this time lying out on the roof of my father's car. My attention was drawn at the deep space directly above me when I noticed something moving in my peripheral view(9 o-clock). I instinctively assumed it was a plane but as I turned and squared-off with what I saw slowly coming over me, I realized it was an enormous, black triangle - easily bigger than a football stadium, it was no higher than 1000 ft. in altitude. Both excited and scared shitless, I called for my father to come outside but I never took my eyes off of it; I don't think I even blinked. Standing in awe with my father nearby, I couldn't get over two things. 1)The object was bereft of light, numbers, rivets or paneling and 2) it didn't make a single god-damned sound which was something that made the hair on my neck stand up. The whole thing happened in a matter of 30-45 seconds and my last memory of the object was seeing it shrinking in the distance as it passed over a mesa and into the night. I spent the better part of the night discussing with my father(a retired marine) the possibilities of it being some kind of souped-up F-117 or a new B-2 stealth bomber proto-type. It was to no avail though. I say this all the time, but seeing that UFO that night turned my world up-side down. I don't think I was ever quite the same after that.

obzen
11-29-2009, 02:31 AM
My second experience was even more provocative yet even more fleeting.

In 2005, while smoking some doja at a park in Industry,CA a friend and I saw a glowing, bright blue orb that was erratically moving about 200 ft above us like a hummingbird, in total silence. The whole ordeal was over in 10-15 seconds or so. It was so close to our position though that I never questioned whether it was man-made or not; I had never seen anything like that ever. After that, I felt like I was struck by lighting, twice.

Monklish
11-29-2009, 02:34 AM
That doesn't sound remotely more provocative. And do you mean you felt like you were struck by lightning twice in a row, or you felt like it twice, or this happened to you twice?

obzen
11-29-2009, 02:43 AM
A fucking glowing blue orb flying around like a hummingbird within 200 ft. seemed alot more provocative at the time.

And having just seen a UFO at a considerably close range for the second time, yes, it felt rare as fuck.

Like being struck by lighting, twice.

Monklish
11-29-2009, 02:44 AM
Have you ever even been struck by lightning once? How would you know what it feels like twice?

obzen
11-29-2009, 02:46 AM
Why do you play faux-naif in the wee-hours of the morning, are you delirious?

Monklish
11-29-2009, 02:54 AM
Look at obzen italicizing his French just in case you missed it.

obzen
11-29-2009, 03:13 AM
Look at Randy compulsively try and break everything down for the sake of being meta.

Monklish
11-29-2009, 03:15 AM
I don't think you know what "meta" means.

obzen
11-29-2009, 03:16 AM
Meta-talk.

Monklish
11-29-2009, 03:17 AM
Meta-talk would be talking about talking, not talking about meta.

obzen
11-29-2009, 03:19 AM
Well fucking meta-correspondence then.

Monklish
11-29-2009, 03:21 AM
This isn't correspondence.

obzen
11-29-2009, 03:23 AM
This isn't a message board.

Monklish
11-29-2009, 03:24 AM
That's where you're wrong.

obzen
11-29-2009, 03:25 AM
YOU'RE NOT CHRIS.

Monklish
11-29-2009, 03:31 AM
What's a Chris?

Only italics is particularly funny.

obzen
11-29-2009, 03:36 AM
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/91/l_935dd44ba8c240159495b5d33badd93a.png

BlackSwan
11-29-2009, 10:58 AM
When obzen gets in over his head he just starts posting pictures.

obzen
11-29-2009, 11:10 AM
For an ankle-biter like yourself you sure do manage to find your way up on my nuts quite a bit.

BlackSwan
11-29-2009, 11:12 AM
At least you put in some effort this time.

menikmati
11-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Before I type anything I should state this, the two times I witnessed the UFO's I was lucky enough not to have witnessed them alone. I say this because seeing things that are seemingly from the wrong side of time, I reckon, can potentially drive one to insanity or at least ruin one's reputation as being sane person, especially if you talk about it knowing you're the only one who was there to see it. One might even question their own accountability after while. I know it's more than likely to have happened to someone at some point. That's why in hindsight I honestly believe I wouldn't have shared my experiences so candidly if I had not been with someone else on both occasions. But I will admit that talking about it in the past has helped me in coping with it.

So the first UFO encounter I experienced was in 1997, I was around 16 years old and I had just moved from my mother's in Long Beach to my father's place in Belen, New Mexico on Delgado Rd. For the first few weeks I had no friends so during the evenings, I'd find myself laying outside on the porch while on the phone chatting up old girlfriends more often than not. I also couldn't get over how deep space looked and how many stars were visible in the desert sky. Countless stars, meteors, satellites and the occasional unexplained projectile light in the far distance (the latter being something I occasionally laughed at granted it was so cliche, seeing it in New Mexico) kept my attention for hours. It was all enough to fathom many a night, to say the least.

Anyways, one of those nights I had gotten off the phone and I was still outside star-gazing, this time lying out on the roof of my father's car. My attention was drawn at the deep space directly above me when I noticed something moving in my peripheral view(9 o-clock). I instinctively assumed it was a plane but as I turned and squared-off with what I saw slowly coming over me, I realized it was an enormous, black triangle - easily bigger than a football stadium, it was no higher than 1000 ft. in altitude. Both excited and scared shitless, I called for my father to come outside but I never took my eyes off of it; I don't think I even blinked. Standing in awe with my father nearby, I couldn't get over two things. 1)The object was bereft of light, numbers, rivets or paneling and 2) it didn't make a single god-damned sound which was something that made the hair on my neck stand up. The whole thing happened in a matter of 30-45 seconds and my last memory of the object was seeing it shrinking in the distance as it passed over a mesa and into the night. I spent the better part of the night discussing with my father(a retired marine) the possibilities of it being some kind of souped-up F-117 or a new B-2 stealth bomber proto-type. It was to no avail though. I say this all the time, but seeing that UFO that night turned my world up-side down. I don't think I was ever quite the same after that.

This sounds like it WAS either a F-117 or a B-2 Stealth bomber. The thing is, you say it was easily larger than a football stadium, but you have to remember and acknowledge that trying to judge size and scale of objects in the sky is extremely difficult (more so at night!)...there is usually never anything there to really give a reference for size/scale compared to the object you're looking at, unless you have trees or hills or the horizon in the distance, in which case it's still a little difficult.

obzen
11-29-2009, 09:07 PM
I understand where you're coming from but my perspecacity was on point that evening. Plus, having witnessed a B-2 fly-by over Chavez Ravine, I'm fully aware of the approximate dimensions of that air-craft first-hand. Not to mention my father who is a retired marine, had no explanation for what he himself saw.

Watching the triangle (which was a perfect triangle without the serrations on the back like that of a B-2) float over us, I though to myself, this is as big as the high school!

As the triangle passed over the mesa, less than a mile up the road, I realized it could've easily been a 1/4 mile in span.

I suppose I only considered B-2/F-117 afterwards because my mind had been racing in the ensuing hours of the event that night. After seeing something so huge, eerily silent (and subsequently so alien) for the first time, pass over my father's house, I had to consider everything(it's only natural, right?).
That and those were the only two air-crafts I could think of that even remotely resembled the triangle we saw.

Regardless, the size of this thing was not even comparable to any single air-craft that I (or my father for that matter) could think of.

obzen
11-29-2009, 09:09 PM
That is all.

emtgreg
11-29-2009, 10:24 PM
The Triangle story isn't unique to obzen. Many peeps who have witnessed UFO's, even those in groups, have mentioned the Triangle ship story before. Hell, there was one over Phoenix once, and it still hasn't been explained. There's considerable video and everything...

obzen
11-29-2009, 10:43 PM
The Triangle story isn't unique to obzen. Many peeps who have witnessed UFO's, even those in groups, have mentioned the Triangle ship story before. Hell, there was one over Phoenix once, and it still hasn't been explained. There's considerable video and everything...
I never said my story was unique. But, yeah I know what you mean. In fact, I learned a few years later that Art Bell experienced a sighting involving a similar triangle. I wouldn't be surprised if it was, in fact, the same craft. And how could something so big and peculiar be flying around indiscreetly without others spotting it?

Same story with the frenetic blue orb thing. I know others have seen similar objects(I for one feel they come from beneath the water), if not the exact same.

My point is, knowing that I too have seeing these things - I can say that the stories that others have shared before me are very real. It's also reassuring to know I'm not the only one to have seen these things.

menikmati
11-29-2009, 10:51 PM
And how could something so big and peculiar be flying around indiscreetly without others spotting it?

What that really should read is that if something really was this big and flying around at night, wouldn't more people know about it? Wouldn't stuff have been reported? Wouldn't the FAA pick up on it? Like I've told other people, we have technology that allows us to track every piece of space debris orbiting the Earth (including small paint chips)...I find it extremely unlikely that mysterious aircraft (especially the size of stadiums) can be flying around undetected and hardly noticed. None of that adds up right.

Of course this could bring up the fact that the craft is technically known about, but the organizations and Governments that know about just aren't talking...but still, in this day and age, if these were really out there, I would think we would know a lot more and have A LOT more evidence if they were really out there. There's no excuse in this day and age now, where decent non-shitty video and pictures can't be taken of these UFO's (and in general, any mysterious thing...aka bigfoot and other "legends").

It's like that example of that bigfoot story last year (or the year before I forget) of the hunters in Alabama or something saying they caught one and were gonna reveal it at a press conference...but they made some shitty looking 1994 website with a really shitty quality small picture posted up on there...that right there was the giveaway to the story being fake....if this were 1989, that kind of shit would fly, but it's not 1989, it's 2009. - which sorta adds to the fact that since our video and surveillance technology has increased, "video evidence" of UFOs and mysterious creatures seem to have decreased, because people know it's harder to get away with that shit these days, if that makes sense.

Blinken
11-29-2009, 10:52 PM
It is called an experimental aircraft, probably originated from Kirtland Airforce Base, it is only about 20 miles away from where you saw the UFO. A quick internet search revealed that Kirtland is home to the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, and back in 1997 it also housed a Experimental Weapons Lab. Kirtland has a good deal of research going on it wouldn't be unlikely that they were just testing so new system that night.

I would presume that it was an experimental glider of some sort. It lacked sound, and rivets two characteristics of normal aircraft. The large wingspan would be necessary to carry a sizable payload without much external power.

obzen
11-29-2009, 11:35 PM
None of that adds up right.
The question I stated that you quoted was rhetorical.

Look, if you don't want to believe my story that's fine but I am, by no means bullshitting here and I never speculated that it was something that nobody else had knowledge of.

I know in my heart that something that big is not flying around without the government's knowlege of it. But there must be a real good reason why it isn't getting ridiculous amounts of press and why it's even being kept a secret as it were.

It is called an experimental aircraft, probably originated from Kirtland Airforce Base, it is only about 20 miles away from where you saw the UFO. A quick internet search revealed that Kirtland is home to the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, and back in 1997 it also housed a Experimental Weapons Lab. Kirtland has a good deal of research going on it wouldn't be unlikely that they were just testing so new system that night.

This is interesting. So it's 20 miles from Belen?
That may well have been it.

As for the craft, yes it didn't have paneling/lights whatsoever and there were no rivets as far as I could tell, but I would presume it's exterior consisted of some form of metal or alloy because it just looked too majestic to be made of anything else.

Theres also something else, one subtle thing that I keep can't seem to forget to this day is that despite the lack of sound emanating from the craft there was this impalpable sensation I felt as it passed over us. I could feel this low-frequency hum all across my skin/body as this triangle slowly moved along it's way. This might sound strange, but it felt electric-like.

M Sparks
11-30-2009, 05:03 AM
I could feel this low-frequency hum all across my skin/body as this triangle slowly moved along it's way. This might sound strange, but it felt electric-like.

You can get the same thing on a small scale by plugging certain devices with DC converters into a reversed polarity outlet. Freaked me out the first time I felt it, but I didn't declare my laptop alien technology.

I'm not trying to put you down, I'm just saying not everything is otherworldly just because you don't know how it works. It probably felt "electric like" because there was electricity involved.

Monklish
11-30-2009, 05:05 AM
What's a reversed polarity outlet? Will it send me into the future?

Monklish
11-30-2009, 05:08 AM
Or will it at least send things I plug into it into the future?

M Sparks
11-30-2009, 05:34 AM
What's a reversed polarity outlet? Will it send me into the future?

Just an outlet (or a whole circuit of them) that an electrician fucked up and that you find out about when you go to sell your house and they inspect it. Basically, the circuit breaker is on the ground side instead of the hot side. In our case, it was caused when a wire arced and melted in the breaker panel, and then fell down and touched the panel ground itself. It caused all kinds of weird stuff to happen...most notably when I plugged in my laptop, the surface of it felt like it was vibrating. Also, we had a little LCD TV with a DC converter in that room, and it would spark when you tried to plug in the cable or antenna.

It didn't really affect AC powered items, so we never knew anything was wrong for a long time, but basically nothing was grounded right. Anyway, I'm just saying that something that simple could generate that sensation, and it didn't even seem to harm the laptop. (Though I never plugged it in again in that room until we fixed it.)

menikmati
11-30-2009, 10:40 AM
The question I stated that you quoted was rhetorical.

Look, if you don't want to believe my story that's fine but I am, by no means bullshitting here and I never speculated that it was something that nobody else had knowledge of.

I know in my heart that something that big is not flying around without the government's knowlege of it. But there must be a real good reason why it isn't getting ridiculous amounts of press and why it's even being kept a secret as it were.

It's not about not believing your story...never said I didn't believe it...it's about finding a reasonable explanation for what you saw. You're inferring it was some giant mysterious ship that was A) either not from this world or B) owned by the government and not leaked to the public...I just find both highly unlikely.

obzen
11-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Erik, since your initial response, I have a hard time believing you were impartial.

But I have yo ask, what do you think it was then?

obzen
11-30-2009, 12:02 PM
You can get the same thing on a small scale by plugging certain devices with DC converters into a reversed polarity outlet. Freaked me out the first time I felt it, but I didn't declare my laptop alien technology.

I'm not trying to put you down, I'm just saying not everything is otherworldly just because you don't know how it works. It probably felt "electric like" because there was electricity involved.

Really, why would you think I'd be put down by that?

Can you explain to me why I happened to be feeling the sensation while in the middle of the front yard and only while this thing came directly over us?

Smart ass.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
11-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Really, why would you think I'd be put down by that?

Can you explain to me why I happened to be feeling the sensation while in the middle of the front yard and only while this thing came directly over us?

Smart ass.

dirt conducts electricity, so it's possible there was a line nearby that wasn't properly grounded that hit by a high-frequency pulse of some kind (sorry, i'm not super adept at explaining electricity).

Also, the body is more than capable of triggering interior nerve synapses that give the sensation of electricity, and it's highly possible that you simply "felt" this subconsciously just by seeing what you thought was a UFO. The body and brain are capable of some pretty weird things

obzen
11-30-2009, 12:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

obzen
11-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Really?
That was something I had never felt thereafter, let alone heard of.
And I did pool construction during my last two years of high school, and that hadn't occured once.

It is however, becoming more apparent that people that have never seen these kind of things do/say anything they can to try and debunk and/or trivialize other peoples experience(s). My guess is that it results from a resentment that someone else had experienced something expectional and they haven't yet.

unitedwesuck
11-30-2009, 02:34 PM
http://www.scificool.com/images/2008/04/x-files-2-title-revealed-2.jpg

menikmati
11-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Erik, since your initial response, I have a hard time believing you were impartial.

But I have yo ask, what do you think it was then?

Like I said before, if this thing truly was triangular shaped and flew by without making much noise, it was probably either a F-117 or B-2. I know you will say it looked larger and that neither you or your ex-marine or air-force Dad weren't familiar with it, but that's just the thing...when you see something (especially at night, which plays a big role in this I think) that you aren't familiar with or seem puzzled by at first because you can't immediately identify it, then you're inclined to jump to conclusions of it being some mysterious unknown craft...it's just sort of a normal/natural instinct we have.

And that sorta ties into the whole paranoia thing that surrounds sightings like these....when someone see's some sort of craft or creature that they (or the general public) aren't aware of, their first notion is to think the Government has something to do with and is hiding/covering it up, instead of trying to think logically and coming up with a reasonable explanation of what it PROBABLY was.

You obviously saw something, but as to what it was...no one will truly know I guess, but I'm betting based on your descriptions that it was either the stealth fighter or bomber. And I'm not against UFO's or anything...I love to study them and watch TV specials and all that on them, and I do believe that we aren't alone in the universe, but I don't believe that aliens have ever visited us here at planet Earth, logic just says no (but never say never I guess)...so the only UFO's I tend to believe in then would be hidden/secret Govt craft, which I'm sure are out there, but if they were really flying these things low to the ground over areas and towns at night, I think we would be hearing a lot more about it.

obzen
11-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Like I said before, if this thing truly was triangular shaped and flew by without making much noise, it was probably either a F-117 or B-2.P

Like I said before you, this perfect triangle-shaped craft was not even comparbale in size. It didn't have a V-shaped tail wing(which all F-117's have) nor did it have serrations on the back of the craft's fuselage(like that of all B-2 bombers).

you or your ex-marine or air-force Dad weren't familiar with it

This is just comes off as condescending. It also indicates that you're not paying heed to the finer details.

And that sorta ties into the whole paranoia thing that surrounds sightings like these....when someone see's some sort of craft or creature that they (or the general public) aren't aware of, their first notion is to think the Government has something to do with and is hiding/covering it up, instead of trying to think logically and coming up with a reasonable explanation of what it PROBABLY was.

Paranoia? Look, I'm not some cheap, hokey white-trash sap. It was a summer evening under crysral-clear New Mexico skies.

I know what I saw wasn't the aforementioned air-crafts.

If you saw something you knew in your heart/mind was extraordinary - something you've never seen in a movie, over Dodger stadium,or at a fucking air-show, you'd still consider all of the possiblities(plausible or not) too. You can't say you wouldn't because you've obviously never been in that sitaution, but you just would.

...so the only UFO's I tend to believe in then would be hidden/secret Govt craft, which I'm sure are out there
This explains alot.

but if they were really flying these things low to the ground over areas and towns at night, I think we would be hearing a lot more about it.

You haven't heard of the documented sightings in Mexico City(which government elected officials were privy to that day), the Phoenix lights - why do you think Area 51 was kept secret for so long? And that's just scratching the surface as it were. Theres plenty of documented sightings. It's only obvious that this kind of stuff is censored,denied and covered-up. And personally, I understand that.

Certain things ust be veiled from the eyes of the profane.

But your dismissal in this fashion just further betrays you bias. I'm also kinda of insulted by the way you're alluding to the idea that it was basically a failure to have a pair of fucking eye balls. It's kinda hard not to take personal, really.

That said, despite your apparent skepticism, I'd like to read your explanation for the glowing-blue orb flying around frentically, like a hummingbird which I saw almost ten years later. In California.

menikmati
11-30-2009, 10:50 PM
Like I said before you, this perfect triangle-shaped craft was not even comparbale in size. It didn't have a V-shaped tail wing(which all F-117's have) nor did it have serrations on the back of the craft's fuselage(like that of all B-2 bombers).
This is only WHAT YOU THINK. And I told you what I THINK. No offense, but no one is not gonna take your word 100% when they consider this happened at night and the description you gives matches partially to known aircrafts. That's just how it is. People can describe sightings to me all damn day, and unless there is physical evidence you have to show, then we're left making assumptions and conclusions based on what you describe, which is what I did.

This is just comes off as condescending. It also indicates that you're not paying heed to the finer details.

Okay, whatever....I mean what I say, doesn't matter if your dad or anybody else has military experience or not...what I said above still applies.

Paranoia? Look, I'm not some cheap, hokey white-trash sap. It was a summer evening under crysral-clear New Mexico skies.

I know what I saw wasn't the aforementioned air-crafts.

Right, I never called you cheap white trash, I was just making a point that a lot of time, these UFO sightings are related to the general paranoia factor people have with the government and their "secret" projects, which is a basis for jumping to quick conclusions of what you saw before really thinking about it. I'm saying this is just the general rule, not saying this is exactly how you reacted or sound now.

If you saw something you knew in your heart/mind was extraordinary - something you've never seen in a movie, over Dodger stadium,or at a fucking air-show, you'd still consider all of the possiblities(plausible or not) too. You can't say you wouldn't because you've obviously never been in that sitaution, but you just would.

This explains alot.How? I explained and made clear why I wouldn't believe the UFO's being reported are actual alien craft from other worlds. You however, have not explained as to why you would or would not believe in their existence or their roles in alleged sightings each year.

You haven't heard of the documented sightings in Mexico City(which government elected officials were privy to that day), the Phoenix lights - why do you think Area 51 was kept secret for so long? And that's just scratching the surface as it were. Theres plenty of documented sightings. It's only obvious that this kind of stuff is censored,denied and covered-up. And personally, I understand that.

Actually yes, I have heard of all the documented sightings you mentioned. Care to tell what else you supposedly know about me? Ever hear the theory of the "Phoenix Lights" being stationary lights on the mountains? Ever try to explain why the lights never moved? Ever thought that those lights might have been individual aircraft in formation? There's plenty of theories to debunk it being some mysterious UFO.

Or how about the Kecksburg incident? A lot of people like to claim that was some alien ship that was taken off along with it's passengers on a truck bed. But logic points to it at the most being a fallen satellite and nothing more.

The point here is, yes there are tons of sightings, some with more evidence of being actual "UFOs" than others....but you can argue for or against any of them, so it's pretty moot. People get so hung up on calling these things a coverup, that they never try to find out why it was "covered up" to begin with. What if it was a fallen satellite that was in Kecksburg?...maybe a special satellite the US had up there that they didn't want the Russians to know about, or vice versa...it wouldn't be smart to just publicly announce that, so that gives them reason to get there, clean up the scene and move on without giving much speculation or word on what happened. It's all just theories...I could argue it was an alien ship too...again, moot.

But your dismissal in this fashion just further betrays you bias. I'm also kinda of insulted by the way you're alluding to the idea that it was basically a failure to have a pair of fucking eye balls. It's kinda hard not to take personal, really.

People mis-identify stuff ALL the time dude. Everyone does. Even you, your eyeballs, and your dad.....at night nonetheless. If it's possible that this was some giant ship hidden by the government or being flown by alien creatures, then it's at least possible your eyeballs have deceived you that night as well.

obzen
11-30-2009, 11:36 PM
This is only WHAT YOU THINK.
NO, THAT IS WHAT I SAW.

That's just how it is.
I suppose that's how it is when you have a predilection for dismissing these types of occurences.

Theres nothing wrong speculation but of all the people I ever shared this with, you're the only one to have flat-out doubted my judgement/ perspectives on distance and proportion.

You're totally discrediting me and what I know I did/didn't see fly over me on the basis that it was at night and therefore my perception and logic was sebsequently out-of-whack.

Which is bullshit.

People mis-identify stuff ALL the time dude. Everyone does. Even you, your eyeballs, and your dad.....at night nonetheless.
I see the picture you're trying to paint here...

If it's possible that this was some giant ship hidden by the government or being flown by alien creatures, then it's at least possible your eyeballs have deceived you that night as well.

...and I see the what colors you like to use.