PDA

View Full Version : Free Ticket LAYN ROCKS benefit for tonight Slash, Ozzy, Tom Morello, etc. in L.A.

buddy
11-22-2009, 03:49 PM
okay here's the situation, my friend a big guns n' roses fan, and slash mostly, convinced me to go to this. today he calls me saying he's feeling dizzy, and can't go. point is im going to go anyways. i could scalp it, but if someone here wants to go i'll give it to them free. and i guess its an excuse to finally meet someone from the board. im not a big fan of many of the bands really, but its for a benefit, and something to do on sunday night. george lopez is hosting. also, its general admission standing.

here's the info and lineup (http://laynrocks.eventbrite.com/). just have to meet me in front of the venue, and i'll give to you.

lineup:

slash
ozzy
perry ferrell
tom morello
billy idol
chester bennington from linkin park
travis barker
andrew stockdale from wolfmother
dave navarro

hosted by: george lopez

i realize most of these bands aren't the most desirable to see, but if you're interested pm me.

where:
Avalon Hollywood
1735 Vine Street
Los Angeles, CA 90028

superfiction
11-22-2009, 03:54 PM
i would totally go if i lived in LA

buddy
11-22-2009, 03:55 PM
ha. by the way, the shows start at 8.

superfiction
11-22-2009, 03:59 PM
im actually kinda surprised no one else is jumping on this. even though most of these acts arent really the coachella vibe they are all important artists and i bet it will be a fun show

suprefan
11-22-2009, 04:06 PM
I have seen everyone on that list in one way or another, so naw. Ill stick to the game tonight. And we all know you would just go to try and network with all the industry people who were at the event.

superfiction
11-22-2009, 04:13 PM
I have seen everyone on that list in one way or another, so naw. Ill stick to the game tonight. And we all know you would just go to try and network with all the industry people who were at the event.

hey man. when all my shit starts workin out for me dont pretend you wont be on my nuts trying to get tickets to a bunch of shit

humanoid
11-22-2009, 05:23 PM
too bad I'm not able to, I would go just for Slash and to check out Billy Idol

buddy
11-22-2009, 08:07 PM
I got no takers, so I sold it for beer money (20 bucks), and told the guy to donate the rest to the charity the benefit is for.