PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Tase Me, Mister!

BlackSwan
11-18-2009, 10:19 AM
If only some had videotaped this, an internet sensation would have been born...

Arkansas Cop Tasers 10-Year-Old Girl
Girl's Mom Said She Refused to Take a Shower; Town's Mayor Calls for Investigation

The mayor of a small Arkansas town wants an independent investigation on whether it was appropriate for a police officer to use a Taser on an unruly 10-year-old girl who kicked him in the groin.

Mayor Vernon McDaniel says he wants Arkansas State Police or the FBI to look into whether the use of the Taser was proper. The girl, who hasn't been identified, wasn't hurt and is now at the Western Arkansas Youth Shelter in Cecil.

Ozark police were called to the home Nov. 11 after the girl's mother couldn't get the child to take a shower.

Ozark Police Chief Jim Noggle, who has defended the officer's action, didn't immediately return a call for comment Wednesday morning.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/18/national/main5697860.shtml

Police Use Taser on 10-Year-Old Girl

OZARK, Ark. (Nov. 18) -- Ozark Police Chief Jim Noggle says one of his officers used a Taser on a 10-year-old girl who was combative when the officer tried to get the girl into a patrol car to be taken to a youth shelter.
Noggle said Tuesday that officer Dustin Bradshaw went to the girl's home after her mother called police.

The move angered the girl's father, Anthony Medlock.

"Ten years old and [they] shot electricity through her body, and I want to know how the heck in God's green earth can they get away with this," he told Arkansas station KHBS. "If you can't pick the kid up and take her to your car, handcuff her, then I don't think you need to be an officer."

According to a report filed by Bradshaw on Thursday, the officer found the girl on the floor of the house screaming and crying. She refused to follow her mother's instructions, and the mother told Bradshaw to use his Taser.

Bradshaw carried the girl to the living room and told her she was going to jail, according to the report. The girl was violently kicking, the report said, and struck Bradshaw in the groin with her legs and feet. The report said Bradshaw administered a "very, very brief" stun with the Taser, put the girl in handcuffs and carried her to his patrol car. She was taken to the Western Arkansas Youth Shelter in Cecil.

The TV station reported that Ozark police have no age limit on who they can use Tasers against.
http://news.aol.com/article/ozark-police-officer-dustin-bradshaw/772708

The whole thing is much more funny if you combine the information from the two articles. Not only did her mother call the police because she wouldn't take a shower, but she then told the officer to taser her daughter and then he did.

A police officer who can't subdue a 10 year-old has no business wearing a shield.

malcolmjamalawesome
11-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Every person in this story (with maybe the exception of the father, though I'm fairly certain he also sucks) is a complete piece of shit.

menikmati
11-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Cops are heroes.

Sleepingrock
11-18-2009, 11:51 AM
Why would he be bringing her to jail......

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
11-18-2009, 11:59 AM
if a ten-year old girl is brazen enough to kick a police officer in the balls, then she deserves to be electrocuted

Still-ill
11-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Arkansas Cop Tasers 10-Year-Old Girl
Girl's Mom Said She Refused to Take a Shower; Town's Mayor Calls for Investigation
Wow... that's what I call a hook.

BlackSwan
11-18-2009, 12:05 PM
Why would he be bringing her to jail......

To make her take a shower?

rage patton
11-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Why would the mom call the cops because her 10 year old daughter wouldn't take a shower?

captncrzy
11-18-2009, 12:14 PM
It's obvious from the articles that:

1) the little girl is black
2) the cop is a white-power hillbilly
3) the mother is a complete retard and should have her uterus removed

locachica73
11-18-2009, 12:14 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Just pick her up and throw her ass in the shower, or better yet, take her outside and turn the hose on her. After that I am pretty sure she will willingly take a warm shower.

BlackSwan
11-18-2009, 12:18 PM
It's obvious from the articles that:

1) the little girl is black
2) the cop is white

Racist.

captncrzy
11-18-2009, 12:20 PM
updated for clarification

djandrews25
11-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Projection.

rage patton
11-18-2009, 01:03 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Just pick her up and throw her ass in the shower, or better yet, take her outside and turn the hose on her. After that I am pretty sure she will willingly take a warm shower.

Better yet, why did the cops respond to a call from a mom saying she couldn't get her daughter to take a shower?

BlackSwan
11-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Projection.

djandrews, don't read my posts in other threads and then say the same thing to me. It's tacky.

djandrews25
11-18-2009, 01:07 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about, and i wasnt talking to you. Fuck off.

BlackSwan
11-18-2009, 01:10 PM
If I am indeed mistaken, so be it.

captncrzy
11-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Better yet, why did the cops respond to a call from a mom saying she couldn't get her daughter to take a shower?

This is the million-dollar question right here.

Just speculating

1) Maybe the cops have been to that place before and already know there are domestic issues in the home/mom is crazy

2) Maybe she lied and just said that her daughter is out of control

3) Maybe the kid has eaten too much growth-hormone riddled foods and is one of those 5ft8in 10 year-olds that gets her period and already has a 'stache.

humanoid
11-18-2009, 01:31 PM
This is the million-dollar question right here.

Just speculating

1) Maybe the cops have been to that place before and already know there are domestic issues in the home/mom is crazy

2) Maybe she lied and just said that her daughter is out of control

3) Maybe the kid has eaten too much growth-hormone riddled foods and is one of those 5ft8in 10 year-olds that gets her period and already has a 'stache.

in this case, if she kicked me in the balls, I might tase her too

dorkfish
11-18-2009, 01:34 PM
An Ozark police officer used a stun gun on a 10-year-old girl Thursday, an action the child's father has publicly spoken against.

Officer Dustin Bradshaw used a stun gun to subdue the girl, whose mother had called police in response to her daughter misbehaving at the woman's residence, according to an Ozark police report.

Bradshaw stated in the report that when he arrived at the scene, he found the girl "balled up in the floor crying and screaming (sic)," according to the report.

"I made several attempts to speak with her and she continued to behave in this manner," Bradshaw stated.

Bradshaw said the child's mother attempted to place the girl in the shower to get her ready for bed.

"I witnessed (the child) screaming, kicking and resisting every time her mother tried to touch her," Bradshaw stated. "Her mother told me to Tase her if I needed to."

Bradshaw said he and the mother carried the child to the shower, but the child refused to cooperate.

Bradshaw said after realizing there would not be a "peaceful resolution," he moved the child to the living room and told her he was going to place her under arrest, according to the report.

"She was jerking her arms away from me violently while I was trying to cuff her and thrashing about wildly," Bradshaw stated. "While she was violently kicking and verbally combative, (she) struck me with her legs and feet in the groin."

Bradshaw said because he had difficulty placing handcuffs on the girl, he administered a brief drive stun to the child's back with his stun gun, the report states.

"She immediately stopped resisting and was placed into handcuffs," Bradshaw stated. "She would not walk on her own and I had to carry her to my police car."

The child was taken to the Cecil Youth Shelter.

The child's father, Anthony Medlock, could not be reached for comment. Medlock has made public comments condemning the use of a stun gun on a 10-year-old child.

Ozark Police Chief Jim Noggle has not taken any disciplinary action against Bradshaw, who also could not be reached for comment.