PDA

View Full Version : Think about this for awhile.

vinylmartyr
11-17-2009, 01:03 PM
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

emtgreg
11-17-2009, 01:04 PM
I approve.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
11-17-2009, 01:09 PM
what.

the.

fuck.

I....just don't know what to say

TomAz
11-17-2009, 01:12 PM
the LOL be with you.

El.C.Dub
11-17-2009, 01:12 PM
way too much spare time

CalmerThanYou
11-17-2009, 01:16 PM
This is going to be phenomenal; excellent find Vinyl.

http://www.lolcatbible.com/images/3/39/OHAIMARY.jpg

Pixiessp
11-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent!!!!!!!

captncrzy
11-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Sweet. Tapdancing. Christ.

So liek teh Ceiling Kitteh lieks teh ppl lots and he sez 'Oh hai I givez u me only kitteh and ifs u beleeves him u wont evr diez no moar, kthxbai!

Monklish
11-17-2009, 01:29 PM
They overdo it with the lolspeak a bit in some parts. It took me a while to decipher some of those sentences in genesis.

Young blood
11-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Its another one of Jesus's magic tricks of fooling children to read teh biblez.

Sleepingrock
11-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Ladeez can haz onlee won danglee sexxes, kai?

13 If a dood mareez a chic, n putz danglee sexxes in her n then DOES NOT WANT14 N sez stuffs bout her, n calls her namz, n seds I putz mai danglee sexxes in her but Iz not furst - her iz not n00b,15 Den teh momz and dadz of teh chic takes the sheetz to teh gardz at teh malls16 N teh dadz seds to teh gardz, O hai, ai givs mai dotter to thz dood n DOES NOT WANT,17 N teh dood callz her namz, and seds his danglee sexxes not furst. So dadz sho gardz sheet wif wet spot and sheet all red frum chix bleedeeng fum furst sexxes. Eww.18 N teh gardz at teh mall chays teh dood n spra his wif watr.19 N teh gardz at teh mall maks teh dood givs teh dadz coin, liek a hunderd of dem, lol, cuz teh dood seds stuff bout teh chic, n calls her namz. Teh chic haz no sexxes beefo so she haz to stai with the dood nou - SUCKS. No divors fo u fo evah!20 But if chic haz sexxes beefo, n sheet not red from bludz,21 Eww, big trubl. Gardz at teh mall tak chic home n all teh pplz wif danglee sexxes fro rox at her till she diez, WTF? cuz she maks pplz wif danglee sexxes look stoopit. Iz eevl to mak pplz wif danglee sexxes pai. Can haz onlee won danglee sexxes. Dats teh rool. Tew bad fo u.
Gais be keepn ur sexxes tew urselfz

22 If a gai be putin sexxes in a ladee, and liek teh ladee haz marij, then bof is kilt, bof teh gai that haz sexxes in teh laddee and the ladee tew: bof is kilt n sended away fum teh chosn pplz.23 If a ladee is chosn bai a gai but no gai put sexxes in her yet, n anothr gai putz sexxes in her, n it be hapnin in a mall24 U bring dem bof to teh fud cort n frow rox at dem untl dey kilt, teh ladee cuz she dint screem, n teh gai cuz he put him sexxes in her.25 If a gai put him sexxes in teh ladee n teh ladee is chosn bai a gai but no sexxes yet - baer wif me nao - n it be hapnin in a feeld, den kilt onlee teh gai. Gettid?26 Nutn be hapnin to teh ladee - she coont halp it. It liek when a gai kilz him nabr, waht?27 Kai, it liek in the moovy - no pplz cood heer her screem. It mor liek dat, kai?28 If a gai put him sexxes in a ladee that haz no sexxes beefo, n teh ladee duznt want no sexxes in her n no gai haz chosn her fo putin sexxes in latr,29 Then the gai mus pai the ladeez dadz fiffy coin uv silfur, and teh ladee haz to staye n b himz wyf, wtf? No divors fo u fo evah.
Won mor thing. Kai, tew, then bai.

30 O, n bai teh wei, doan do ur mom or mom numbr tew or n-e ladee ur dadz haz chosn. Not kewl. Also, doan put ur eyez up ur dadz skirt. Hoo r use pplz?

Love that part

TommyboyUNM
11-17-2009, 03:22 PM
I think this is comparable to the Borat movie. The content is fine, and sometimes funny, in small doses. But it's a giant mess, otherwise. This is some serious overkill.

rskapcat
11-17-2009, 04:35 PM
This is going to be phenomenal; excellent find Vinyl.

http://www.lolcatbible.com/images/3/39/OHAIMARY.jpg

My new phone background.

JebusLives
11-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally I thought this was just some retarded internet joke, but having read some... this is a brilliant work of art. People are perpetually worried about the dumbing down of youth, and what better way to illustrate that fear than to rewrite the bible in the fully-retarded version of l33t speak. Also, I dig sacrilege.