PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Bundles

BlakeG
11-12-2009, 07:12 PM
I was talking to my mom and girlfriend about getting tickets and the prices and my mom asked if Coachella knocked off so much money for buying more than one 3 day pass. My girlfriend (whom is going) said that her brother went last year with some people and they got a deal on buying more than one pass on the same bill.

Any truth to that?

gaypalmsprings
11-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Lemme sell you a bundle of tickets to this...

http://www.thewrap.com/files/imagecache/article_full/news_article/02arena.inside.gif

emtgreg
11-12-2009, 07:32 PM
No, that's not true at all. Try calling Ticketmaster and haggling the price down if you want to. Go ahead, try it!!

JClemy
11-12-2009, 07:48 PM
I wish it was true!

blackchango
11-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Lemme sell you a bundle of tickets to this...

http://www.thewrap.com/files/imagecache/article_full/news_article/02arena.inside.gif

hahaha

TheUnderworld
11-14-2009, 08:50 PM
We should all get together and ask for one really big bundle. Bet we can get a great deal.

Radiohead
11-14-2009, 10:23 PM
You should dump your girlfriend. She lied to you about this. Who knows what else she's hiding?

rage patton
11-15-2009, 01:18 AM
I was talking to my mom and girlfriend about getting tickets and the prices and my mom asked if Coachella knocked off so much money for buying more than one 3 day pass. My girlfriend (whom is going) said that her brother went last year with some people and they got a deal on buying more than one pass on the same bill.

Any truth to that?

When you buy them as a 3 day pass instead of of 3 day passes seperately, all you save on is the order processing charge. You only have to pay it once, rather than 3 times.

So, no. You do not get a deal on buying multiple 3 day passes. I wish.

JClemy
11-15-2009, 01:33 AM
I remember when someone told me that you could buy the passes a year in advance and they were incredibly cheap. I was lied to.

Ardentbiscuit
11-15-2009, 11:13 AM
There have occasionally been discounts..

For instance there was once a really great discount presale through Ducat King.

They also offered a $20 presale discount off 3 day passes through a KROQ promotion a couple of times.

But in general, no they don't offer discounts.

In fact, they don't really discount their regular Goldenvoice/AEG shows either.

I've never really seen Goldenvoice/AEG offer discounts even for shows that I've gone to that were almost empty.

So they don't discount they're regular shows even when business is hurting because of a bad economy.

I'm not saying it's good or bad.

JClemy
11-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Maybe eventually they will give us some discounts. It's not like we won't go. I wouldn't discount tickets if I knew people would buy them anyways.

Smart. At Fuji Rock they have a raffle for presale tickets that are discounted quite a bit. I won last year and got a good discount which was nice.