PDA

View Full Version : The CA Medical Patient's Thread

daftmonkey64
11-10-2009, 10:05 PM
I figured at least SOME people on the board are medical. I just got my recommendation from a doctor last week, so I'm pretty stoked about it. I live in North County SD, where most clubs got shut down around here about a month ago.

So far I've only visited the dispensary in Vista, which is pretty meh. good medicine, ridiculous prices.

While passing through LA last week I stopped at a club on Pico and oh mah lawd. beautiful club. really nice people, the dude hooked me up with a 1/2 eighth of some really nice trainwreck for 20 bucks!

Its a beautiful thing.

gaypalmsprings
11-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon.

daftmonkey64
11-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon.

I actually got mine to help with my medication side effects. I take concerta for school, which really helps me focus. But the side effects are terrible; i lose my appetite, i get headaches, cant sleep, and i get kinda bummed out because it depletes my serotonin. So I tell this to my psychiatrist and he wants to put me on on more drugs! i say fuck that. the sweet leaf has been used medicinally for thousands of years. zoloft can lick my butt.

Devin the Dude
11-11-2009, 12:05 AM
zoloft can also give you sweet cold sweats and nightmares!

i'm not a medical patient. but i smoke medical weed. and it is for medical purposes, among many other reasons. i would have my card, but i don't bother. clubs are usually so expensive.

nbvcide
11-11-2009, 01:49 AM
don't we already have an Official I'm Stoned Thread??

crazzz2007
11-11-2009, 02:45 AM
i'm not a medical patient. but i smoke medical weed. and it is for medical purposes, among many other reasons. i would have my card, but i don't bother. clubs are usually so expensive.

you should still get a card. you don't have to buy from clubs. the card will save your ass if you ever get caught with weed. it saved mine.

Devin the Dude
11-11-2009, 03:04 AM
yeah, i realize that. i'm just not too worried about getting caught. i would have one if i had $60 to toss around. but i know i'd just end up buying a quarter instead. ya know?

CrimesceneCookie
11-11-2009, 03:23 AM
I just got my card last week, my first stop was the dispensary in Los Feliz in the same building as the Vista theater. Jesus. I love living in Los Angeles.
Up until recently you never really had a choice, whatever your dealer had, that's what you got. Now there's a smorgasbord of strains of sativas and indicas and hybrids, it makes my head spin.

I'm actually going to try a couple different places tomorrow.
Does anyone have any reccomendations for sativa or hybrid strains?
I've been hearing a lot about Sour Diesel and White Widow and was thinking of trying those.

Devin the Dude
11-11-2009, 03:33 AM
if you've never had diesel or widow, try them. oh, and bring a helmet.

Mr.Nipples
11-11-2009, 03:37 AM
P7vg8AYVCMQ&hl=en&fs=1&

Distorted_Jungle
11-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Man, i picked up 12 grams the other day of some Master Kush for $40 and i'm loving it. It's a big plus knowing the guy who sells to the med shops, makes everything WAY cheaper.

biggfoot17
11-11-2009, 08:14 AM
I just got my card last week, my first stop was the dispensary in Los Feliz in the same building as the Vista theater. Jesus. I love living in Los Angeles.
Up until recently you never really had a choice, whatever your dealer had, that's what you got. Now there's a smorgasbord of strains of sativas and indicas and hybrids, it makes my head spin.

I'm actually going to try a couple different places tomorrow.
Does anyone have any reccomendations for sativa or hybrid strains?
I've been hearing a lot about Sour Diesel and White Widow and was thinking of trying those.

I love sour diesel. Never had white widow though

daftmonkey64
11-11-2009, 08:58 AM
yeah sour diesel is great. The dispensary here in vista sells HUGE pre-rolled J's of sour deez for 15 bucks. I've lately become a fan of the green crack, real nice uppity sativa.

What i really need is a strong sativa to knock me out before bed. any recommendations?

SDsoldier7
11-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Man, i picked up 12 grams the other day of some Master Kush for $40 and i'm loving it. It's a big plus knowing the guy who sells to the med shops, makes everything WAY cheaper.

Huh? im about to make my way up to your area.

Distorted_Jungle
11-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Huh? im about to make my way up to your area.

the 12 grams was just this time because it's just what my homie had left of the MK so he just said fuck it take the rest. Call me up before you come up here next time and we will talk more about it.

locachica73
11-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Oh how I wish I lived in CA or any other state where I could get a card and not have to worry about sketch people selling me crap weed. Other than one GREAT connection I have made, anyone else is hit or miss. I would love to go to a store and be able to pick up whatever sounds good and not have to worry about getting shorted or shit weed or both.

BROKENDOLL
11-11-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm thinking of checking into getting a card, but I'll tell you right now...Just drop me off and pick me up in a few hours from one of those places that have all the variety...Sounds like a Toys R Us for adults! :)

SFChrissy
11-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I'm thinking of checking into getting a card, but I'll tell you right now...Just drop me off and pick me up in a few hours from one of those places that have all the variety...Sounds like a Toys R Us for adults! :)
let me know when your ready...my friend owns a store in Beaumont. The store in PS was raided and shut down...the manager was embezzling hundreds of thousands!!!

SDsoldier7
11-11-2009, 01:36 PM
the 12 grams was just this time because it's just what my homie had left of the MK so he just said fuck it take the rest. Call me up before you come up here next time and we will talk more about it.

nice.

daftmonkey64
11-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Man i can't believe how gnarly they got with the club raids in SD. I guess our DA is a real bitch about it, but apparently she's a lesbian so you'd think she'd be a little more liberal.

I find it very aggravating that they would be using my tax dollars to wage a war on medical marijuana patients/dispensaries, and put a bunch of non-violent "criminals" in jail.

Devin the Dude
11-11-2009, 04:07 PM
FUCK lesbians.

psycobetabuckdown
11-11-2009, 04:42 PM
FUCK lesbians.

If only it were that easy.

Devin the Dude
11-11-2009, 04:58 PM
i'm not sayin' fuuuck lesbians, i'm sayin' FUCK lesbians.

gaypalmsprings
11-11-2009, 05:00 PM
i'm not sayin' fuuuck lesbians, i'm sayin' FUCK lesbians.

http://www.doesntsuck.com/images/random/ignignot_fuck_boston.jpg

CrimesceneCookie
11-11-2009, 05:14 PM
What i really need is a strong sativa to knock me out before bed. any recommendations?

I'm a baby to all this, but wouldn't an indica work better for this?
I use Pure OG Kush and have been sleeping much better lately.

Devin the Dude
11-11-2009, 05:16 PM
yeah, he's thinking of indicas. those are the heavy-hitters, the couch-lock, the one-hitter-quitters. sativa's that weird weed that makes you want to write a book or paint a picture.

nbvcide
11-11-2009, 06:06 PM
i've posted this elsewhere, but not here, so...

"There are now more medical marijuana dispensaries than Starbucks in Los Angeles.. 186 to 168"