PDA

View Full Version : when will tickets be on sale..

ssloane
01-21-2007, 10:57 PM
and how much do you think they will be? also, do you think that they will sell out asap or that they will be around for a couple weeks?

i just ran into $ problems and it will take me about 2 weeks to get them.

microcuts
01-22-2007, 12:42 AM
tickets will definitely be available for several weeks. They go on sale Saturday apr 27th for around $250

dinosawr
01-22-2007, 06:18 PM
this is sort of irrelevant..
but
when you say $250 for the tix, does that mean 3day pass or 1 day?

SometimesNJ
01-22-2007, 07:21 PM
are camping passes only available through ticketmaster? and is one $45 pass only good for one person..or is that pass good for a group of people, i.e. one tent?

magicbullet
01-22-2007, 08:15 PM
I have a couple of questions too

How fast do tickets sell out?

Cuz it may take me a couple weeks after the sale date to get the cash..

also same question as above about the camping ticket

formeremployee
01-22-2007, 08:19 PM
tickets will likely be around up until the week of the festival, but you never know for sure. Last year never sold out (only the combination days pass sold out, individual tickets were always available, even at the gate), but the year prior sold out within a few weeks of the event (I don't recall exactly when they sold out, but it was months past the sale date. I doubt tickets have ever sold out for Coachella before April. Things always change though.

Tickets were $90/day last year at the gate.

p.s. I think microcuts means January 27th

Bahamut727
01-22-2007, 08:20 PM
well you should be ok about it selling out. The tickets usually don't sell out or if they do its a LOT closer to the festival.

And they are 250 for a 3 day pass.

suprefan
01-22-2007, 08:55 PM
tickets will likely be around up until the week of the festival, but you never know for sure. Last year never sold out (only the combination days pass sold out, individual tickets were always available, even at the gate), but the year prior sold out within a few weeks of the event (I don't recall exactly when they sold out, but it was months past the sale date. I doubt tickets have ever sold out for Coachella before April. Things always change though.

Tickets were $90/day last year at the gate.

p.s. I think microcuts means January 27th

2004 day 1 with Radiohead/Pixies/Kraftwerk etc... sold out in March............

HudsonDangerLewis
01-22-2007, 09:26 PM
I think this year will sell out faster than we think because isn't it Rage's last show?

woogie846
01-22-2007, 09:36 PM
It's not Rage's last show for sure. Check back on the Rage website, they said that they will announce some news soon.

dir_godmeister
01-22-2007, 10:02 PM
No, it's a reunion of Rage. They broke up years ago and haven't played together for a long time.