PDA

View Full Version : The What does Kroqken look like thread??

Sleepingrock
10-28-2009, 08:48 PM
PLEASE post pics

kroqken
10-28-2009, 08:49 PM
http://www.myspace.com/kroqken and my cat is on http://www.myspace.com/obamathecat

SDsoldier7
10-28-2009, 08:52 PM
so whats this rumor of you sleeping at winchells donuts about?

kroqken
10-28-2009, 08:53 PM
This thread is about what I look like, not my temporary sleeping habits.

SDsoldier7
10-28-2009, 08:54 PM
oh ok.

Still-ill
10-28-2009, 08:55 PM
He's probably one of the most recognizable board members. I'm shocked you didn't recognize him.

SDsoldier7
10-28-2009, 08:56 PM
http://www2.pjstar.com/images/uploads/GEICO_CAVEMAN.jpg

kroqken
10-28-2009, 08:56 PM
I look ordinary, in my opinion. Maybe a "poorman's" Tom Green or a young Vincent Schiavelli (who died not too long ago).

ivankay
10-28-2009, 08:57 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3334/3611672642_9ed73aa2b8_o.jpg

kroqken
10-28-2009, 08:57 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3334/3611672642_9ed73aa2b8_o.jpg

Where did you get that picture from?

ivankay
10-28-2009, 08:58 PM
i took it during Morrissey. Here's another angle:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3611673872_60b7feda6e_o.jpg

Arm's looking pretty toasted Ken. Wear your sunscreen. If you did, reapply a few times during the day.

kroqken
10-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Okay, Morrissey was good, but he has been better at other performances. Stefanitely Maybe has a picture of him with me in his avatar.

Sleepingrock
10-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Ken, if I wanted to add you on Facebook, what would your name on it be?

kroqken
10-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Ken, if I wanted to add you on Facebook, what would your name on it be?

I am ONLY on MySpace. I am not on any other social newworking site, maybe I will join http://www.ourspace.com or http://www.hi5.com

moomoo
10-28-2009, 09:09 PM
I like your cat ken.

Sleepingrock
10-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Ken, try www.adultfriendfinder.com

You might like it

Still-ill
10-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Found this on the cats Myspace:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/Bnoon/Picture2-3.png

Very BrokenDoll-esque

kroqken
10-28-2009, 09:13 PM

Obama the Cat is happy. Dani is a fan of cats, she has a tattoo of one.

kroqken
10-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Ken, try www.adultfriendfinder.com

You might like it

I will stick with MySpace. SOme "low maintenanc" girls are on http://www.friendwise.com but I am not on there either.

SDsoldier7
10-28-2009, 09:15 PM
hey ken,

how often does your cat log into myspace?

yeahfontaine
10-28-2009, 09:17 PM
This is a really entertaining Myspace page, Kroqken. Good work. That is the longest list of Fave Music I've EVER seen.

For those who haven't seen it...

The Strokes, the Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, Radiohead, Ride, Blur, Oasis, Belle & Sebastian, Joy Division, the White Stripes, Vampire Weekend, the Good, the Bad & the Queen, the Cocteau Twins, Sonic Youth, Swervedriver, the Magnetic Fields, the Henry Clay People, the Young Knives, IO Echo, New Young Pony Club, the Courteeners, Fields, the Virgins, the Libertines, the Blue Aeroplanes, Times New Viking, Asobi Seksu, Days, The Cure, Dirty Pretty Things, Oxford Collapse, the Pigeon Detectives, The View, the Jam/Style Council, Dawes, Pistol Pistol, Morningwood, Mew, Depeche Mode, XTC, the Last Shadow Puppets, Dandy Warhols, Heavens, the Cinematics, Great Northern, Chin Up Chin Up, Of Montreal, Hot Chip, I'm From Barcelona, the Arcade Fire, the Decemberists, Darker My Love, the Brian Jonestown Massacre, the Kooks, My darling YOU!, Sleater-Kinney, Suede, the Airborne Toxic Event, the Black Pine, Gram Rabbit, the Meek, Dead Confederate, the Japanese Motors, the Lovely Sparrows, Cornelius, White Lies, Biography of Ferns, the Little Ones, Massive Attack, Andy Clockwise, Lily Allen, the Takeover UK, Robyn Hitchcock, Pipettes, Figurines, the Clash, Ambulance LTD., the Stills, Boy Kill Boy, Art Brut, the Cribs, Kate Nash, the Fratellis, Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, Oliver Future, the Futureheads, the Enemy, Razorlight, the Films, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Interpol, Sea Wolf, The Long Winters, the Sea Urchins, Simian Mobile Disco, Nirvana, White Denim, The Stratford 4, Brilliant Colors, Ima Robot, Dungen, Supergrass, Graham Coxon, Idlewilde, Cold War Kids, Love is All, the Sound of Arrows, Catherine Wheel, Nickel Eye, Echo and the Bunnymen, Marvelous Toy, Psychadelic Furs, Band of Horses, the Sleepover Disaster, the Submarines, the Farm, Devo, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, They Might Be Giants, the Adored, the Lemonheads, Eulogies, Jarvis Cocker, Weezer, Bloc Party, My Latest Novel, Magnetic Morning, Matt Kollar and the Angry Mob, Beach House, A Place to Bury Strangers, South, Bell X1, Foals, White Rose Movement, Days, Embrace, Princeton, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Dum Dum Girls, Papercuts, Low vs Diamond, Kraftwerk, Beirut, Oh No! Oh My!, Crystal Stilts, Woods, Peter Bjorn and John, the Imajinary Friends, Noah and the Whale, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Baby Shambles, Seasons, the Housemartins, Halou, Zwan, Alaska, Tokyo Police Club, Saint Etienne, Northern Portrait, the Ettes, Pela, the Happy Hollows, the Tartans, Clem Snide, the Grates, White Rabbits, the Doors, Camera Obscura, Happy Mondays, Garfields Birthday, the Upsidedown, Favourite Sons, the War on Drugs, Bowerbirds, Atlas Sounds, Preston School of Industry, the Soda Pop Kids, Fatboy Slim, Nico Vega, Rainer Maria, Cornershop, Ken, Crowded House, The Rakes, Chairlift, Embarrassing Fruits, A Band of Bees/the Bees, Husker Du, Sugar, Dios, Castledoor, the 88, Brighten, 1990s, the Duke Spirit, M83, Kaiser Chiefs, Buckfast, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks, Me You and Iowa, James, the Daylight Titans, Starsailor, Radar Bros, Superchunk, Elbow, Johnny Boy, Black Mountain, the Telescopes, Johnossi, Sebadoh, the Gutter Twins, the Magic Numbers, Rogue Wave, Bubblegum Lemonade, Throwback Suburbia, The Pity Party, Okkervil River, Dressy Bessy, Cloud Cult, Poppy and the Jezebels, Fleet Foxes, God Help the Girl, the Vines, Earlimart, MGMT, Flight of the Conchords, Leonard Cohen, the Black Lips, Glasvegas, Bad Veins, Throw Me the Statue, the Script, Dr. Dog, Material Issue, Blitzen Trapper, Silent Kids, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, the Polyphonic Spree, Los Campesinos!, Japandroids, the Sneetches, the Black Watch, Yo La Tengo, the Whigs, Amazing Baby, Elf Power, No Age, One Eskimo, the Dead Weather, Midnight Movies, We Are Scientists, Second-Hand Furniture, Clinic, Ruby Friedman Orchestra, Blank Blue, Flea Market Poets, Violent Femnes, the Akward Age, the Pains of Being Pure at Heart, the Drellas, Little Joy, Kleenex/Liliput, Cotton Jones, Human Television, Light FM, the Secret History, Cocktail Slippers, Sex Pistols, the Bluetones, the Wooden Birds, Longwave, Mayday, Chapterhouse, Corey Cunningham, the Panama Kings, Consolidated, Fool's Gold, Metric, the Apartments, Comet Gain, the Buzzcocks, Sexy Kids, Leslie and the Badgers, Drug Rug, Holy Fuck, Elvis Costello, Jay Reatard, Le Switch, the Ballet, the Burning Hotels, Parka, Megan Bennett/Rebel Heart, Summer Cats, Less Savy Fav, Red Walls, Hypernova, Stockholm Monsters, the Barbarellatones, Jens Lekman, Revolver, Volcano Suns, WolfMother, the Chills, Poppy and the Jezebells, the Subways, Bela, Sick of Sarah, the Mae Shi, the Dears, Snow Patrol, Placebo, the Flaming Lips, Wavves, the Tears, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Moose, Nico Stai, the Secret Machines, Spoon, the Notwist, the Celibate Rifles, Spider Problem, the Artic Monkeys, Kitchens of Distinction, Dirty Projectors, the Muslims/the Soft Pack, Duffy, Pinback, Cibo Matto, the She Creatures, Animal Collective, Mika Miko, the Klaxons, Hasymo/Yellow Magic Orchestra, Bishop Allen, Flying Saucer Attack, the Love Language, Judybats, Dead Meadow, Red Kross, Doll & the Kicks, Soko, Band of Susans, Free Moral Agents, Miss Derringer, the Dodos, the Petes, Bricolage, Datarock, the Replacements, We Should Be Dead, Crystal Antlers, the Ramones, the Pastels, the Plasticines, Tiny Masters of Today, Sugarcubes, Sigur Ros, Shed Seven, the Hoosiers, the B52s, the Damned, Family of the Year, the Flying Tourbillon Orchestra, Lisa Mychols, the Boomtown Rats, the Veils, Carnage Asada, the Darling Buds, the Album Leaf, the Sparks, Kasabian, Foreign Born, La Roux, Yeasayer, the Pogues, Band of Skulls, M.I.A, In Waves, Guns and Bombs, Pearl Jam, Kraftwerk, Tapes 'N Tapes, Stellastar*, Seefeel, Charlatans UK, Pork Dukes, the Like, Red Cortez, Kurt Vile, John Wesley Harding/Wesley Stace, Bon Iver, Fruit Bats, the Ruling Class, the Woolly Bandits, Xu Xu Fang, Wolf Parade, Hard-Fi, the Teenagers, the Peppermint Apes, Wax in Radio, Japan Air, the Ocean Blue, Meat Beat Manifesto, Rilo Kiley, Hamfatter, the Killers, Telepathe, Marizane, Night Horse, the Black Kids, Built to Spill, Dazzler, the New Fidelity, Story of the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel, We Know Mason, Sweaters, the Trashcan Sinatras, Alberta Cross, Manchester Orchestra, David Bowie, Tiny Masters of Today, Dinosaur Jr., Throwing Muses, Paloalto, The The, the Kinks, Guided By Voices, Swell Maps, Love Grenades, Chief, Sadie Starshine, Those Dancing Days, Garbage, Billy Bragg, Cut Off Your Hands, the Ringers, Mono Stereo, Fair to Midland, the Manic Street Preachers, the Knife, Mogwai, Dramarama, Duran Duran, Nine Black Alps, Monsters of Folk, Girl Alliance, Willoughby, Frank Black and the Catholics, Bright Eyes, Motel Motel, Kings of Leon, Sons and Daughters, Eastern Conference Champions, the Ravonettes, Franz Ferdinand, the Kills, Pulp, the Brunettes, the Bird and the Bee, the Bishops, Softboiled Eggies, Black Kites, Little Red Radio, Minibar, the Sonics, Sohodolls, Led Zepplin, Tegan and Sara, the Who, As Tall As Lions, the Autumns, Bloodcat Love, the Pulsars, 60-Watt Kid, Yaz, Tenlons Fort, the Walkmen, British Sea Power, Singapore Sling, Cocktail Slippers, Local Natives, very early Rolling Stones, the Plimsouls, Elliott Smith, Crowded House, Royal Treatment Plant, Third Eye Blind, Strawberry Whiplash, Television, late 60s Beatles, REM, the Blake Babies, Satellite Party, Sufjan Stevens, the Blood Brothers, the Lightning Seeds, Mini Mansions, Peaches, Teenage Fanclub, the Movies, New Order, the Breeders, Air, Be Your Own Pet, Primal Scream, Elefant, Revolting Cocks, Modest Mouse, the Go! Team, American Bang, Cheap Perfume, Red Animal War, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Coral, Giant Drag, Sick of Sarah, Oingo Boingo, Hot Hot Heat, Flesh for Lulu, Madness, Jenny Lewis, Galaxie 500, the Growlers, Jodieodieoh, the Monolotors, the Meek, Luna, Moose, Hothouse Flowers, Phantom Planet, Ulrich Schnauss, Lush, and other indie rock, Britpop, shoegazer,post-punk, new wave and cutting edge bands. I HATE mainstream music. I try to enjoy music that is outside the box and left of center. I always try to keep up on new bands and musical trends...

captncrzy
10-29-2009, 08:00 AM
http://www2.pjstar.com/images/uploads/GEICO_CAVEMAN.jpg

Win. Big big big win.

bmack86
10-29-2009, 08:11 AM
Ken, what are your thoughts on Soft Boiled Eggies?

kroqken
10-29-2009, 08:29 AM
This is a really entertaining Myspace page, Kroqken. Good work. That is the longest list of Fave Music I've EVER seen.

For those who haven't seen it...

The Strokes, the Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, Radiohead, Ride, Blur, Oasis, Belle & Sebastian, Joy Division, the White Stripes, Vampire Weekend, the Good, the Bad & the Queen, the Cocteau Twins, Sonic Youth, Swervedriver, the Magnetic Fields, the Henry Clay People, the Young Knives, IO Echo, New Young Pony Club, the Courteeners, Fields, the Virgins, the Libertines, the Blue Aeroplanes, Times New Viking, Asobi Seksu, Days, The Cure, Dirty Pretty Things, Oxford Collapse, the Pigeon Detectives, The View, the Jam/Style Council, Dawes, Pistol Pistol, Morningwood, Mew, Depeche Mode, XTC, the Last Shadow Puppets, Dandy Warhols, Heavens, the Cinematics, Great Northern, Chin Up Chin Up, Of Montreal, Hot Chip, I'm From Barcelona, the Arcade Fire, the Decemberists, Darker My Love, the Brian Jonestown Massacre, the Kooks, My darling YOU!, Sleater-Kinney, Suede, the Airborne Toxic Event, the Black Pine, Gram Rabbit, the Meek, Dead Confederate, the Japanese Motors, the Lovely Sparrows, Cornelius, White Lies, Biography of Ferns, the Little Ones, Massive Attack, Andy Clockwise, Lily Allen, the Takeover UK, Robyn Hitchcock, Pipettes, Figurines, the Clash, Ambulance LTD., the Stills, Boy Kill Boy, Art Brut, the Cribs, Kate Nash, the Fratellis, Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, Oliver Future, the Futureheads, the Enemy, Razorlight, the Films, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Interpol, Sea Wolf, The Long Winters, the Sea Urchins, Simian Mobile Disco, Nirvana, White Denim, The Stratford 4, Brilliant Colors, Ima Robot, Dungen, Supergrass, Graham Coxon, Idlewilde, Cold War Kids, Love is All, the Sound of Arrows, Catherine Wheel, Nickel Eye, Echo and the Bunnymen, Marvelous Toy, Psychadelic Furs, Band of Horses, the Sleepover Disaster, the Submarines, the Farm, Devo, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, They Might Be Giants, the Adored, the Lemonheads, Eulogies, Jarvis Cocker, Weezer, Bloc Party, My Latest Novel, Magnetic Morning, Matt Kollar and the Angry Mob, Beach House, A Place to Bury Strangers, South, Bell X1, Foals, White Rose Movement, Days, Embrace, Princeton, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Dum Dum Girls, Papercuts, Low vs Diamond, Kraftwerk, Beirut, Oh No! Oh My!, Crystal Stilts, Woods, Peter Bjorn and John, the Imajinary Friends, Noah and the Whale, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Baby Shambles, Seasons, the Housemartins, Halou, Zwan, Alaska, Tokyo Police Club, Saint Etienne, Northern Portrait, the Ettes, Pela, the Happy Hollows, the Tartans, Clem Snide, the Grates, White Rabbits, the Doors, Camera Obscura, Happy Mondays, Garfields Birthday, the Upsidedown, Favourite Sons, the War on Drugs, Bowerbirds, Atlas Sounds, Preston School of Industry, the Soda Pop Kids, Fatboy Slim, Nico Vega, Rainer Maria, Cornershop, Ken, Crowded House, The Rakes, Chairlift, Embarrassing Fruits, A Band of Bees/the Bees, Husker Du, Sugar, Dios, Castledoor, the 88, Brighten, 1990s, the Duke Spirit, M83, Kaiser Chiefs, Buckfast, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks, Me You and Iowa, James, the Daylight Titans, Starsailor, Radar Bros, Superchunk, Elbow, Johnny Boy, Black Mountain, the Telescopes, Johnossi, Sebadoh, the Gutter Twins, the Magic Numbers, Rogue Wave, Bubblegum Lemonade, Throwback Suburbia, The Pity Party, Okkervil River, Dressy Bessy, Cloud Cult, Poppy and the Jezebels, Fleet Foxes, God Help the Girl, the Vines, Earlimart, MGMT, Flight of the Conchords, Leonard Cohen, the Black Lips, Glasvegas, Bad Veins, Throw Me the Statue, the Script, Dr. Dog, Material Issue, Blitzen Trapper, Silent Kids, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, the Polyphonic Spree, Los Campesinos!, Japandroids, the Sneetches, the Black Watch, Yo La Tengo, the Whigs, Amazing Baby, Elf Power, No Age, One Eskimo, the Dead Weather, Midnight Movies, We Are Scientists, Second-Hand Furniture, Clinic, Ruby Friedman Orchestra, Blank Blue, Flea Market Poets, Violent Femnes, the Akward Age, the Pains of Being Pure at Heart, the Drellas, Little Joy, Kleenex/Liliput, Cotton Jones, Human Television, Light FM, the Secret History, Cocktail Slippers, Sex Pistols, the Bluetones, the Wooden Birds, Longwave, Mayday, Chapterhouse, Corey Cunningham, the Panama Kings, Consolidated, Fool's Gold, Metric, the Apartments, Comet Gain, the Buzzcocks, Sexy Kids, Leslie and the Badgers, Drug Rug, Holy Fuck, Elvis Costello, Jay Reatard, Le Switch, the Ballet, the Burning Hotels, Parka, Megan Bennett/Rebel Heart, Summer Cats, Less Savy Fav, Red Walls, Hypernova, Stockholm Monsters, the Barbarellatones, Jens Lekman, Revolver, Volcano Suns, WolfMother, the Chills, Poppy and the Jezebells, the Subways, Bela, Sick of Sarah, the Mae Shi, the Dears, Snow Patrol, Placebo, the Flaming Lips, Wavves, the Tears, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Moose, Nico Stai, the Secret Machines, Spoon, the Notwist, the Celibate Rifles, Spider Problem, the Artic Monkeys, Kitchens of Distinction, Dirty Projectors, the Muslims/the Soft Pack, Duffy, Pinback, Cibo Matto, the She Creatures, Animal Collective, Mika Miko, the Klaxons, Hasymo/Yellow Magic Orchestra, Bishop Allen, Flying Saucer Attack, the Love Language, Judybats, Dead Meadow, Red Kross, Doll & the Kicks, Soko, Band of Susans, Free Moral Agents, Miss Derringer, the Dodos, the Petes, Bricolage, Datarock, the Replacements, We Should Be Dead, Crystal Antlers, the Ramones, the Pastels, the Plasticines, Tiny Masters of Today, Sugarcubes, Sigur Ros, Shed Seven, the Hoosiers, the B52s, the Damned, Family of the Year, the Flying Tourbillon Orchestra, Lisa Mychols, the Boomtown Rats, the Veils, Carnage Asada, the Darling Buds, the Album Leaf, the Sparks, Kasabian, Foreign Born, La Roux, Yeasayer, the Pogues, Band of Skulls, M.I.A, In Waves, Guns and Bombs, Pearl Jam, Kraftwerk, Tapes 'N Tapes, Stellastar*, Seefeel, Charlatans UK, Pork Dukes, the Like, Red Cortez, Kurt Vile, John Wesley Harding/Wesley Stace, Bon Iver, Fruit Bats, the Ruling Class, the Woolly Bandits, Xu Xu Fang, Wolf Parade, Hard-Fi, the Teenagers, the Peppermint Apes, Wax in Radio, Japan Air, the Ocean Blue, Meat Beat Manifesto, Rilo Kiley, Hamfatter, the Killers, Telepathe, Marizane, Night Horse, the Black Kids, Built to Spill, Dazzler, the New Fidelity, Story of the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel, We Know Mason, Sweaters, the Trashcan Sinatras, Alberta Cross, Manchester Orchestra, David Bowie, Tiny Masters of Today, Dinosaur Jr., Throwing Muses, Paloalto, The The, the Kinks, Guided By Voices, Swell Maps, Love Grenades, Chief, Sadie Starshine, Those Dancing Days, Garbage, Billy Bragg, Cut Off Your Hands, the Ringers, Mono Stereo, Fair to Midland, the Manic Street Preachers, the Knife, Mogwai, Dramarama, Duran Duran, Nine Black Alps, Monsters of Folk, Girl Alliance, Willoughby, Frank Black and the Catholics, Bright Eyes, Motel Motel, Kings of Leon, Sons and Daughters, Eastern Conference Champions, the Ravonettes, Franz Ferdinand, the Kills, Pulp, the Brunettes, the Bird and the Bee, the Bishops, Softboiled Eggies, Black Kites, Little Red Radio, Minibar, the Sonics, Sohodolls, Led Zepplin, Tegan and Sara, the Who, As Tall As Lions, the Autumns, Bloodcat Love, the Pulsars, 60-Watt Kid, Yaz, Tenlons Fort, the Walkmen, British Sea Power, Singapore Sling, Cocktail Slippers, Local Natives, very early Rolling Stones, the Plimsouls, Elliott Smith, Crowded House, Royal Treatment Plant, Third Eye Blind, Strawberry Whiplash, Television, late 60s Beatles, REM, the Blake Babies, Satellite Party, Sufjan Stevens, the Blood Brothers, the Lightning Seeds, Mini Mansions, Peaches, Teenage Fanclub, the Movies, New Order, the Breeders, Air, Be Your Own Pet, Primal Scream, Elefant, Revolting Cocks, Modest Mouse, the Go! Team, American Bang, Cheap Perfume, Red Animal War, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Coral, Giant Drag, Sick of Sarah, Oingo Boingo, Hot Hot Heat, Flesh for Lulu, Madness, Jenny Lewis, Galaxie 500, the Growlers, Jodieodieoh, the Monolotors, the Meek, Luna, Moose, Hothouse Flowers, Phantom Planet, Ulrich Schnauss, Lush, and other indie rock, Britpop, shoegazer,post-punk, new wave and cutting edge bands. I HATE mainstream music. I try to enjoy music that is outside the box and left of center. I always try to keep up on new bands and musical trends...
Did you type all that or was it a cut and paste?

kroqken
10-29-2009, 08:30 AM
Ken, what are your thoughts on Soft Boiled Eggies?

I like them, I heard them on that SkyScraper blog and are a solid indie pop band.

kroqken
10-29-2009, 08:30 AM
I like your cat ken.

Thanks for the kind words about Obama the cat. I do not run that MySpace, a friend of mine created it.

M Sparks
10-29-2009, 09:13 AM
This thread is about what I look like, not my temporary sleeping habits.

Ken's a funny guy. If he'd stop the thread bumping, I'd be a fan.

TomAz
10-29-2009, 10:12 AM
I agree with Sparky.

Boourns
10-29-2009, 12:10 PM
People still use myspace?

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
10-29-2009, 12:23 PM

incredible

kroqken
10-29-2009, 03:52 PM
People still use myspace?

I still use MySpace and most Generation Y folks (Millenials) still use MySpace. Facebook draws an older crowd on average.

gaypalmsprings
10-29-2009, 04:20 PM
http://buzznet-02.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/crowd_for_Arctic_Monkeys--large-msg-117860106918.jpg

NicoDread
10-29-2009, 04:23 PM
I still use MySpace and most Generation Y folks (Millenials) still use MySpace. Facebook draws an older crowd on average.

I'm 18 and not many people I know (including myself) still use myspace. Almost all of my friends use facebook only.

gaypalmsprings
10-29-2009, 04:23 PM
http://internettrash.com/users/thecrapper/FLAMER.gif

gaypalmsprings
10-29-2009, 04:25 PM
http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00002/26/59/2649562_m.jpg

Sleepingrock
10-29-2009, 04:45 PM
I was watching Boondock Saints today in school and instantly though of KROQKEN when I saw the Italian dude...

http://www.jakescornerthemovie.com/cast/images/JCdellaroccoFS.jpg

sbessiso
10-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Is Ken mentally challenged? I just dont get it

gaypalmsprings
10-29-2009, 04:48 PM

Salad. This a requisite of Coachella Board Membership. Heelllloooo!

BROKENDOLL
10-29-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm shooting for my Charter Membership...

ivankay
10-29-2009, 06:46 PM
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/04-29-2007-coachella-day--large-msg-120098690536.jpg

Ken during Against Me in 2007.

SDsoldier7
10-29-2009, 06:51 PM

i was thinking the same thing. one way or another, its entertaining. he seems like a cool dude. mentally challenged though.

i honestly cant tell if he's joking or not in all seriousness. whatever thats worth on this board.

SDsoldier7
10-29-2009, 06:58 PM

this for example. is this the best joke of all time, or is he just a little slow?

gaypalmsprings
10-29-2009, 07:22 PM
He's like Andy Kauffman. I'd say a genious, not mentally challenged.

SDsoldier7
10-29-2009, 08:55 PM
oic. that makes sense now. thanks GPS.

kroqken
10-30-2009, 05:45 PM
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/04-29-2007-coachella-day--large-msg-120098690536.jpg

Ken during Against Me in 2007.

I only saw Against Me because Placebo were playing after them. Leslie Simon writes about Against Me fans in her book Wish You Were Here.

MantisMel
10-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Good for you Ken for being a fan of Mika Miko!!! I love them. The Drummer and I go way back. We used to be roomates for a while.

vinylmartyr
10-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Ken admits he has aspergers syndrome.

kroqken
10-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Ken admits he has aspergers syndrome.

I prematurely admitted that. After seeing 2 psychiatrists and going through therapy, I do NOT have aspergers. I have an unspecified nervous disorder, according to the Diagnositcs and Statistics Manuel (DSM) along with traits of obcessive compulive personality disorder (NOT the full blown disorder and not obcessive compulsive disorder, which is different from obcessive compulsive personality disorder).

kroqken
10-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Why do I not have aspergers? The psychiatrist said I can carry on a conversation and look people in the high. I am also functional and able to hold a job. In addition, unlike aspergers people with very narrow interests, I have broad interests. He even told me that politics and music are both broad subjects, not narrow at all. In additon, people with aspergers lack empathy. Not me, I care for the feelings of others and have cared deeply for certain in my life, not just myself. I only used to say I had apsergers because laypeople assuemd I did and I just went along, not knowing any better. However, I decided to really find out for myself. Thank you Airport Marina Counseling in Westchester, California. My therapist, Daniel Ulin, looked a little like Morrissey.

kitt kat
10-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Ken, you just don't know when to stop...and what not to reveal.

kroqken
10-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Good for you Ken for being a fan of Mika Miko!!! I love them. The Drummer and I go way back. We used to be roomates for a while.

Mika Miko was great when I saw them and I am sad they are voluntarily breaking up.

kroqken
10-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Ken, you just don't know when to stop...and what not to reveal.

I only brought up the aspergers in response to a previous post. By the way, we have almost the same number of posts on here, historically speaking.

Archie Bunker
11-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Master Kenneth:

I have known you for almost 19 years. I can state that, while you might possess a few traits that are contrary to the textbook Asperger's case, you still have it.

I am not a psychologist. However, as your friend for nearly 2 decades, I was floored when I read the description of many symptoms of Asperger's. It was like I was reading a near-comprehensive list of your odd behaviors that I had witnessed over the years.

For example:

Unlike those with autism, people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly. For example a person with AS may engage in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic, while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions, such as a need for privacy or haste to leave. This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd". This failure to react appropriately to social interaction may appear as disregard for other people's feelings, and may come across as insensitive.

The above is very much a description of you. You are not shy by any means. However, you are infamous for engaging in "long-winded, one-sided speeches", where you state your opinion but do not care about anyone else's responses. You also will blurt out insulting, blunt statements at times, even if you don't mean to offend. You are more commenting on what you are observing, without regard for the consequences.

Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS. Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as dinosaurs or members of Congress, without necessarily having genuine understanding of the broader topic. For example, a child might memorize camera model numbers while caring little about photography. This behavior is usually apparent by grade school, typically age 5 or 6 in the United States. Although these special interests may change from time to time, they typically become more unusual and narrowly focused, and often dominate social interaction so much that the entire family may become immersed. Because narrow topics often capture the interest of children, this symptom may go unrecognized.

Even though topics such as politics and music cannot be considered "narrow interests", the rest very much applies to you. You become obsessed with a few different subject areas and seek to learn all you can about them, often to the neglect of many other basic areas in life. You also develop peculiar obsessions with seemingly meaningless endeavors, such as accumulating over 56,000 "friends" on Myspace. When I have asked you why you enjoy accumulating meaningless "friends" (especially given that most are bots/spam or bands/businesses), you cannot explain why it appeals to you.

However, the biggest similarity to the above is your desire to learn specific details about subjects you have little interest in, such as the camera example above. In my case, you have picked my brain to learn the names of all well-known poker pros. You also want a constantly-updated list on the online poker sites allowing US players. At the same time, you don't know how to play poker, nor do you have any desire to learn. Textbook Asperger's right there.

Stereotyped and repetitive motor behaviors are a core part of the diagnosis of AS and other ASDs. They include hand movements such as flapping or twisting, and complex whole-body movements. These are typically repeated in longer bursts and look more voluntary or ritualistic than tics, which are usually faster, less rhythmical and less often symmetrical.

How many times have people commented about the odd ways that you stand, or how you move? Doesn't the above sound a lot like the description of what you do?

Three aspects of communication patterns are of clinical interest: poor prosody, tangential and circumstantial speech, and marked verbosity. Although inflection and intonation may be less rigid or monotonic than in autism, people with AS often have a limited range of intonation: speech may be unusually fast, jerky or loud. Speech may convey a sense of incoherence; the conversational style often includes monologues about topics that bore the listener, fails to provide context for comments, or fails to suppress internal thoughts. Individuals with AS may fail to monitor whether the listener is interested or engaged in the conversation. The speaker's conclusion or point may never be made, and attempts by the listener to elaborate on the speech's content or logic, or to shift to related topics, are often unsuccessful.

Anyone who reads the above would think we're talking about you. You possess almost all of these traits.

Need I go on?

Trust me, Ken, you have Asperger's.

Astrid
11-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Trust me, Ken, you have Asperger's.

woah. shit just got real.

Archie Bunker
11-01-2009, 11:40 PM
Everything I post involves some form of getting real.

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

B-b-b-b-baby.

Boourns
11-02-2009, 12:17 AM
In additon, people with aspergers lack empathy. Not me, I care for the feelings of others and have cared deeply for certain in my life, not just myself.

That's sympathy. Sympathy is feeling sorry and caring for others and how they feel. Empathy is being able to feel what they feel and understand it; taking a walk in their shoes.

BROKENDOLL
11-02-2009, 12:37 AM

Very BrokenDoll-esque
*snickers* Whatever makes you say that? LOL

BROKENDOLL
11-02-2009, 01:11 AM
I prematurely admitted that. After seeing 2 psychiatrists and going through therapy, I do NOT have aspergers. I have an unspecified nervous disorder, according to the Diagnositcs and Statistics Manuel (DSM) along with traits of obcessive compulive personality disorder (NOT the full blown disorder and not obcessive compulsive disorder, which is different from obcessive compulsive personality disorder).
Unspecified nervous disorder? An unspecified nervous disorder sounds kinda scary, but not full blown scary. I guess because it's unspecified, it makes me feel nervous. Can you specify, Ken, whether or not, nervous is a disorder?

OCGIRL714
11-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Ken does have Aspergers are you kidding me. Read up on Aspbergers on the net and Ken has all the symptoms. He so afraid of change that he feels like at his age of 39 he can't go to Coachella by himself. Even though he has been there 8 times and knows what to expect. He's scared to go by himself. He needs someone to go with him like a babysitter. He afraid to camp not for the reasons most people don't want to camp but because he won't have a place to plug in an alarm clock and he's afraid he won't get up at 5am to be first in line to get in the venue. I said get a battery operated alarm clock. They do make them I have one. He's afraid to take a greyhound bus out there too for some unknown reason. I know people half his age who fly to other states for shows. Is it just me of is Ken being a big child?

TomAz
11-03-2009, 02:13 PM
If you think he has Aspergers, a documented neurological condition, then why do you describe his symptoms as character flaws and end up by calling him a 'big child'?

OCGIRL714
11-03-2009, 11:10 PM
I don't have to repeat the above statements that Archie Bunker posted. Those are all correct. Having Aspbergers is like being a big child.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
11-03-2009, 11:34 PM
if i had friends like kroqken's i'd kill myself

OCGIRL714
11-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Here's some Ken entertainment for you. You can now see the inside of Ken's apartment. Go to his cat's my space at myspace.com/obamathecat and go to pics and click the album that says "KROQKEN MTV Cribs Tour" . If you think your house is a mess take a look at Ken's and you'll feel alot better.

Monklish
11-07-2009, 12:40 AM
OCGirl, let's see what you look like, since you're so fond of coming by just to talk smack about a guy with a mental disorder.

Monklish
11-07-2009, 12:50 AM
That's sympathy. Sympathy is feeling sorry and caring for others and how they feel. Empathy is being able to feel what they feel and understand it; taking a walk in their shoes.

Actually you're fucking up. Empathy and sympathy are practically synonyms with very small nuanced separations. From dictionary.com:

Sympathy, compassion, pity, empathy all denote the tendency, practice, or capacity to share in the feelings of others, especially their distress, sorrow, or unfulfilled desires. Sympathy is the broadest of these terms, signifying a general kinship with another's feelings, no matter of what kind: in sympathy with her yearning for peace and freedom; to extend sympathy to the bereaved. Compassion implies a deep sympathy for the sorrows or troubles of another coupled to a powerful urge to alleviate the pain or distress or to remove its source: to show compassion for homeless refugees. Pity usually suggests a kindly, but sometimes condescending, sorrow aroused by the suffering or ill fortune of others, often leading to a show of mercy: tears of pity for war casualties; to have pity on a thief driven by hunger. Empathy most often refers to a vicarious participation in the emotions, ideas, or opinions of others, the ability to imagine oneself in the condition or predicament of another: empathy with those striving to improve their lives; to feel empathy with Hamlet as one watches the play.

disgustipated
11-07-2009, 05:48 AM
I think it's time to defrost your freezer, Ken.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/79/l_c53fc7d9ebae4a3e8ca29724028f22d5.jpg

Alternate
11-07-2009, 07:51 AM
that ranch looks nice and warm.

JustSteve
11-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Here's some Ken entertainment for you. You can now see the inside of Ken's apartment. Go to his cat's my space at myspace.com/obamathecat and go to pics and click the album that says "KROQKEN MTV Cribs Tour" . If you think your house is a mess take a look at Ken's and you'll feel alot better.

what is the point of those pictures? did you have something to do with it? if so, pathetic. posting them here to try and cause ridicule is even more pathetic. fuckin' oc trash.

kroqken
11-16-2009, 05:26 PM

I have shown both sympathy AND empathy throughout my life.

Sleepingrock
11-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Dear Ken,
I love you

From Sleepingrock

PS..... Your funnnnnnnnny

TheWatcher
11-16-2009, 06:41 PM

Not cool.

Also, my house is often just as bad. Minus the missing drywall. I have too much crap that I don't have room for. :(

kroqken
11-16-2009, 09:02 PM

It is MySpace, not my space (one word, NOT two).

kroqken
11-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Every day, I battle over whether to go on MySpace or this message board first. What a tug of war!

Archie Bunker
11-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Kind of like your old "tug of war" between "shower or masturbate" in the morning?

I think everyone here knows which one ended up usually winning out.

kroqken
11-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Kind of like your old "tug of war" between "shower or masturbate" in the morning?

I think everyone here knows which one ended up usually winning out.

Materbate > Shower (for good feelings)
SHower > Masterbate (for hygene and public appearances)

Sleepingrock
11-17-2009, 02:49 PM
I'd compromise

masturbate in the shower, its an obvious 2 in 1 winner

El.C.Dub
11-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Materbate > Shower (for good feelings)
SHower > Masterbate (for hygene and public appearances)

lol

kroqken
11-17-2009, 02:51 PM
I'd compromise

masturbate in the shower, its an obvious 2 in 1 winner

This may be too much information but I have never been able to masterbate standing up. After all, I am not as big a dork as Congressman Brad Sherman.

stuporfly
11-17-2009, 02:51 PM
I prefer multi-tasking by combining masturbation and public appearances. Good feelings and hygeine are the direct result, and my self-esteem is through the roof!

kroqken
11-17-2009, 02:53 PM
I prefer multi-tasking by combining masturbation and public appearances. Good feelings and hygeine are the direct result, and my self-esteem is through the roof!

Just don't masterbate in public, even at the Pussycat Theatre.

BROKENDOLL
11-17-2009, 04:08 PM
This may be too much information but I have never been able to masterbate standing up. After all, I am not as big a dork as Congressman Brad Sherman.
Have you ever tried taking a bath, Ken?
You know, sitting down.
Lot safer and more relaxed.
I'm sure that Congressman Sherman would trade stand-up masturbating to sitting in the tub masturbating if they made a tub big and long enough.

Ken, next time you're standing in the shower, try spelling Masterbatelike this...Masturbate. See if you don't notice a little bit of improvement in your performance.:thu

kroqken
11-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Have you ever tried taking a bath, Ken?
You know, sitting down.
Lot safer and more relaxed.
I'm sure that Congressman Sherman would trade stand-up masturbating to sitting in the tub masturbating if they made a tub big and long enough.

Ken, next time you're standing in the shower, try spelling Masterbatelike this...Masturbate. See if you don't notice a little bit of improvement in your performance.:thu

Masturbate, sorry. Congressman SHerman did marry a woman 18 years younger than him. He is 55 and she is 37 and pregnant with their second child. Seeing Brad Sherman at Coachella would be the most surreal experience, kind of like seeing the Doom Generation for the first time.

BROKENDOLL
11-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Well...If seeing Brad Sherman at Coachella is your idea of a surreal experience, then maybe pushing the bath issue was a bad idea...

kroqken
11-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Well...If seeing Brad Sherman at Coachella is your idea of a surreal experience, then maybe pushing the bath issue was a bad idea...

If you want to see how nerdy Congressman Sherman looks, go to http://www.bradsherman.com

crazzz2007
03-26-2010, 03:58 AM
http://www.bradsherman.com/picture_library/BradAhmenson.jpg

kroqken
03-29-2011, 09:40 AM

Brad Sherman should go to Coachella! That would make him a hipster congressman!

Mugwog
04-17-2012, 11:55 PM
http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/lenny-leonard-picture.jpg

ivankay
04-18-2012, 01:54 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7190/7077238793_792a206583_c.jpg

Ken at Jimmy Cliff

betao
04-18-2012, 04:14 AM
not the best picture, but Ken at the rail just before PiL in 2010:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/25823_437786712728_570597728_5549522_2073545_n.jpg

(trust me, its him.)

gaypalmsprings
04-18-2012, 07:07 AM
He gets to the rail early to hit on the ladies.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/ken.jpg

amyzzz
04-18-2012, 09:16 AM
http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/gallery/m2hnyp-m2hntv32.coach1.js.jpg
He's meeting the singer from James.

kroqken
11-19-2012, 03:32 PM
http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/gallery/m2hnyp-m2hntv32.coach1.js.jpg
He's meeting the singer from James.

At least he was not scared of me!

kroqken
11-19-2012, 03:33 PM
He gets to the rail early to hit on the ladies.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/ken.jpg

I don't remember her. must not have worked out!

algunz
11-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Is your shirt on backwards?

kroqken
11-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Is your shirt on backwards?

It might be, I was in a hurry that day.

kroqken
11-19-2012, 03:49 PM

I saw that dude almost get in a fight with his opponent at a debate. It was like a pro wrestling match.

Devin the Dude
11-20-2012, 12:04 AM
I imagine these are Ken's true thoughts on facebook..

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/rafi-pokeyou1.gif
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/rafi-pokeyou2.gif

Seriously, nobody yet??

jackstraw94086
11-20-2012, 12:16 AM
have you guys really not seen Ken's Blind Date youtubes?

and there's this gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGHkDtHXH6c

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaTC8Y5xF7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mOZBR7ZcQ4

and of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO-budz8VhU

marooko
11-20-2012, 05:25 AM
These again. YAY!

heart cooks brain
11-20-2012, 06:04 AM
I look ordinary, in my opinion. Maybe a "poorman's" Tom Green or a young Vincent Schiavelli (who died not too long ago).

lol tom green is a poor man's tom green.

you look poorer than that?

Courtney
04-15-2013, 05:21 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/558625_10151570790366648_1667653047_n.jpg

Courtney
04-15-2013, 05:31 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/64418_10151569284116648_2018122572_n.jpg

unit300021
04-15-2013, 01:49 PM
have you guys really not seen Ken's Blind Date youtubes?

and there's this gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGHkDtHXH6c

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaTC8Y5xF7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mOZBR7ZcQ4

and of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO-budz8VhU

How have I never seen these before. Pure gold.

xanman86
04-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Plenty of appearances in this video

http://youtu.be/CbHn78_VpKA

algunz
04-16-2013, 09:15 AM
:pulse

TheWatcher
04-16-2013, 09:17 AM
I didn't see KROQKen waiting to go in the gates this weekend (he's usually there to be the first one in!). Maybe he's camping? But, there were several KROQKen sightings during the weekend.

captncrzy
04-16-2013, 09:44 AM
On Saturday, my daughter said: "There is this gross guy up there on the rail and he has sort of longish hair and it's all muddy and he's filthy and looks homeless."
Me: "Is he kind of darkish and is his hair curly?"
Daughter: "Yeah."
Me: "lolz."

Neighborhood Creep
04-16-2013, 10:00 AM
I'd like to dedicate my board name to him

Courtney
04-16-2013, 12:46 PM
http://latimesphoto.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/crowd-surfer.jpg

http://framework.latimes.com/2013/04/12/best-of-coachella-music-arts-festival-2013/#/11

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-16-2013, 01:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHA that may be one of the best ever!

Sleepingrock
04-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Could we please get some photoshop wizards on that one?

suprefan
04-16-2013, 02:23 PM
http://latimesphoto.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/crowd-surfer.jpg

http://framework.latimes.com/2013/04/12/best-of-coachella-music-arts-festival-2013/#/11

I have the other angle. But ken is no in my frame, just hair.

http://i49.tinypic.com/jub81y.jpg

moomoo
04-16-2013, 03:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/M8s5bG3.jpg

PlayaDelWes
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Day = Made

Courtney
04-16-2013, 11:22 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8099/8656373951_5752bc9d47_c.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomashawk/8656373951/

Courtney
04-16-2013, 11:52 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8253/8654607172_3d50d6aec7_c.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshc/8654607172/

Sleepingrock
04-17-2013, 12:37 AM
Her?

frazzles
04-17-2013, 03:06 PM

Bahahahaha. Welcome back, Matt

amyzzz
04-17-2013, 03:13 PM
YES! I saw him in camping when I was on my way to the portapotties in Lot 8.

wmowrey94
04-17-2013, 04:22 PM
I had no idea who "KroqKen" was at the time, but last summer, I spent the first day of FYF waiting at the front of the main stage for Refused, and he was there. Dude was a total creep, shouting for setlists for a long time after bands had left the stage. Creeped out some girls near him by mentioning his dating show past(of which I have become recently aware of). During Sleigh Bells' set, the barricades broke and someone lost a finger. KroqKen freaked the fuck out and got really noided and left. I saw him on the weekend 1 stream and was surprised.

Boourns
04-17-2013, 04:51 PM
I saw someone that looked a lot like ken up front in the Mojave on Friday, but younger and with lighter, more tamed hair. Met the real legend Saturday right as the acid was kicking in during the clusterfuck.

nine day brawl
04-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Pretty sure I saw him at 2Chainz on the video screen. Everyone was going nuts, except for him. Stoic, and he may as well have had his arms folded for the entire set.

gaypalmsprings
04-17-2013, 05:31 PM

FTW!

Devin the Dude
04-18-2013, 01:56 AM
That is quite possibly the best thing ever. Ever ever.

Courtney
04-29-2013, 09:35 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8380/8673049365_bafba0333b_b.jpg

gmoneyak
04-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Saw Kroqken's emotionless glare at least 4-5 times on various stages' video screens throughout Weekend 1...Mildly amusing/creepy.

amyzzz
04-29-2013, 09:39 AM
I saw Ken walking through Lot 8 near the entrance to the fest, but he was heading away from the entrance.

Courtney
04-29-2013, 10:01 AM
I find it highly amusing that the frequency with which I spot Ken in photos is exponentially greater than the sum of all other board members. Presumably that's due to him being glued at the rail all weekend regardless of artist.

BROKENDOLL
04-29-2013, 10:17 AM
I find it highly amusing that the frequency with which I spot Ken in photos is exponentially greater than the sum of all other board members. Presumably that's due to him being glued at the rail all weekend regardless of artist.
He's like the Kim Kardashian of Coachella. Nobody really gives a shit what he's doing or where he's at, and nobody seems to know what has made him famous other than being center stage.

gaypalmsprings
04-29-2013, 09:30 PM
I saw this on Tanlines' FB page...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/602114_10151542303716904_1819062135_n.jpg

Neighborhood Creep
04-30-2013, 05:36 AM
He's the focal point in that picture

amyzzz
04-30-2013, 07:30 AM
He's the focal point in that picturehahaha, that's great.

kitt kat
05-02-2013, 12:18 PM
I was at Coachella for a few hours on Sunday of Weekend 2 to hang with friends who were playing. Standing on stage during Dinosaur Jr, I look out at the crowd and...there's Kroq Ken, standing in the dead center on the rail. It was kind of a comforting site to see. Really wanted to snap a picture but my phone was pretty much dead. :(

ivankay
12-14-2013, 09:14 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7428/11370322825_698e35cce1_c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivankay/11370322825/)

malcolmjamalawesome
12-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Flower headband is getting 'shopped.

TallGuyCM
12-14-2013, 09:42 AM
I was thinking the same thing about the person to the far right.

ActionComics
12-14-2013, 09:56 AM
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag8/ojk714/flowercrowd_zpsf13579d3.jpg

TallGuyCM
12-14-2013, 10:42 AM
Missed the point ^

ivankay
12-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Still pretty nice. Smile on my face.

gaypalmsprings
12-14-2013, 01:38 PM
funny stuff

malcolmjamalawesome
12-14-2013, 04:12 PM

Action Comics wins December 14, 2013.

psychic friend
12-14-2013, 04:14 PM

win

lehorne
12-14-2013, 04:20 PM
tis nice.

Also, Kroqken up front. Minimal body movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZelTXrPLPU

Prelude
12-14-2013, 04:40 PM

Getting serious Manson Family vibes from this..

kneuller
12-15-2013, 04:39 PM
This is so great.

kroqken
01-03-2014, 11:36 PM
What is so great?

Ardentbiscuit
01-04-2014, 08:53 AM
I've always wondered why he keeps so many papers/flyers/cards/etc. in his pockets and then filps through them continutally.

kroqken
01-04-2014, 01:12 PM
I've always wondered why he keeps so many papers/flyers/cards/etc. in his pockets and then filps through them continutally.
I love acquiring knowledge

Courtney
04-12-2014, 04:01 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/243hr0h.png

SoulDischarge
04-12-2014, 04:10 PM
#20 http://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/los-angeles/coachella-music-festival-worst-people

kroqken
04-14-2014, 03:40 PM
#20 http://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/los-angeles/coachella-music-festival-worst-people

Thas fucked up, but I did meet the owner of that website at the Filter Party. He was cool to me.

kroqken
04-15-2014, 07:36 PM

vogina
04-15-2014, 07:59 PM

This is the single best photo I have seen. Never met the guy but he is a legend for no other reason but shit like this. (and maybe other reasons too)

Neighborhood Creep
04-16-2014, 07:03 AM
My first ever sighting of him was on Sat when he was lined up about 20 minutes early at the gate to get in.

Boourns
04-16-2014, 08:39 AM
http://instagram.com/p/m0ywnMiQRB/

Cheddar's Cousin
04-16-2014, 04:57 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/243hr0h.png

That's me behind him in the green hat the day we met!

gaypalmsprings
04-16-2014, 06:04 PM
I was behind him during GOAT.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/P1150896.jpg~original

ialvarado2
04-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Kroqken is now Mexican

http://www.lifeboxset.com/coberturas/coachella-2014/mexicanos-en-coachella-2014-fotos/

http://www.lifeboxset.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/coachellalbs14-45451.jpg

kroqken
04-22-2014, 05:22 PM
http://instagram.com/p/m0ywnMiQRB/

That was random. I asked that dude why he dressed that way, and he said it was easier for is friends to find him if he dressed in green. I could be found easier if I dressed up in a toilet costume, but like James Mason, I have way too much dignity.

kroqken
04-22-2014, 05:25 PM
Kroqken is now Mexican

http://www.lifeboxset.com/coberturas/coachella-2014/mexicanos-en-coachella-2014-fotos/

http://www.lifeboxset.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/coachellalbs14-45451.jpg

Oh wow. I only visited Tijuana with my parents when I was 14, and I was only there for 3 hours. That girl right next to me was very nice, she was from Mission Hills California, which is near my hometown. The girl next to her is her cousin. They stood next to me week 1 two days in a row, Saturday at the Mojave and Sunday at the main stage.

malcolmjamalawesome
04-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Look like you need to get some sleep, Ken.

JustSteve
04-22-2014, 07:05 PM
Did the donut shop shut down?

kroqken
04-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Did the donut shop shut down?

It's still 24 hours, but I made sure to not stop walking back to the motel. I only stopped at Denny's on the way back a couple of times.

stellarpoet22
04-22-2014, 08:15 PM
Lol
I just realized I've met kroqken twice.
Still it was a unnecessary bump
You dick.

Packer
04-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhh Ken was pissed! Fuck Bob Dole!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVmeykHbfKs

kroqken
04-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhh Ken was pissed! Fuck Bob Dole!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVmeykHbfKs

I miss being that skinny. Bob Dole is the "Dill Dole" in my book.

unit300021
04-23-2014, 04:17 PM
Am I the only one that always feels the urge to watch all of Kens dating videos on YouTube whenever this thread gets bumped?

kroqken
04-23-2014, 04:36 PM
Am I the only one that always feels the urge to watch all of Kens dating videos on YouTube whenever this thread gets bumped?

I am even sick of watching them, and they star ME.

Cheddar's Cousin
04-24-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm a registered Republican and I'll vote for Ken!

xuclarockerx
04-24-2014, 11:01 AM
I am even sick of watching them, and they star ME.

Saw these for the first time last night. Thanks for the entertainment.

kroqken
04-24-2014, 08:04 PM
I'm a registered Republican and I'll vote for Ken!

Thanks for crossing over the party aisle. I hardly find Republicans at Coachella. One of the least Republican places I have been to, besides Fred 62 in Los Feliz.

ialvarado2
04-24-2014, 11:28 PM
I hate republicans.

Packer
04-25-2014, 06:44 AM
I hardly find Republicans at Coachella. One of the least Republican places I have been to, besides Fred 62 in Los Feliz.

lol. So there aren't any Republicans at this diner in L.A., Ken?

Is that the first thing you notice when you walk into the place? lol

TomAz
04-25-2014, 07:05 AM
Someone should really make a movie about Ken. sort of a Forrest Gump meets the Big Lebowski.

Bud Luster
04-25-2014, 07:30 AM
Sort of a Forrest Gump in reverse. Instead of not really trying to do anything and achieving greatness - He'd put out maximum effort and continually be shit on.

SoulDischarge
04-25-2014, 08:29 AM
A mystery where the life of a very odd man is revealed by exploring the browser history of various public libraries across LA County.

TallGuyCM
04-25-2014, 10:33 AM
I hardly find Republicans at Coachella. One of the least Republican places I have been to, besides Fred 62 in Los Feliz.

GOLD

Sheldorrr
04-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Thanks for crossing over the party aisle. I hardly find Republicans at Coachella. One of the least Republican places I have been to, besides Fred 62 in Los Feliz.

Indio's Winchell's is a well known republican stronghold

stellarpoet22
04-25-2014, 12:38 PM
Link to kens videos please

kroqken
05-07-2014, 03:10 PM
lol. So there aren't any Republicans at this diner in L.A., Ken?

Is that the first thing you notice when you walk into the place? lol

I just can tell a Republican hang out, and it is definitely not Fred 62.

ivankay
05-09-2014, 06:13 PM
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7363/13962080870_a85870a364_c.jpg

Archie Bunker
05-09-2014, 08:15 PM

I am a Republican, and I went to Fred 62. With you, in fact.

kroqken
05-11-2014, 12:54 AM
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7363/13962080870_a85870a364_c.jpg

What band was that during?

stinkbutt
05-11-2014, 01:43 AM

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING WORST

fatbastard
05-11-2014, 06:26 AM
Frequency of shaving?

ivankay
05-11-2014, 08:12 AM

The Replacements.

kroqken
05-12-2014, 09:57 PM
The Replacements.

Oh yeah, I should have known by the older crowd of mostly dudes in the audience. That guy to the right of me was weirder than me.

gaypalmsprings
05-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Weekend #1 or #2?

kroqken
05-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Weekend #1 or #2?

Definitely weekend 1.

ivankay
06-18-2014, 06:36 PM
i feel like Ken's stalker during Coachella. Ken during Temples, Weekend 1:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3867/14269016919_f64508636f_c.jpg

fatbastard
06-18-2014, 06:59 PM
He looked great a couple of weeks ago.

tessalasset
07-24-2014, 03:54 PM
Mike I love you. Thank you for keeping this thread alive.