PDA

View Full Version : The 2009 Secret Santa Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

amyzzz
10-26-2009, 10:07 AM
It's that time of year again!

This is the Secret Santa Thread for whoever wants to participate. TomAZ has graciously accepted the responsibility of randomly assigning people to each other so you will not know who your gift-giver is until your gift arrives. Please send an email to coachellasanta@hotmail.com with your name and address, and fill out and POST the questionnaire below. The questionnaire is for your Secret Santa to look at, so you will need to POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE. When you receive your assigned person from Tom, then just check the message board for what that person likes and buy a gift accordingly.
Gift price range will be from $10-20, and try to be creative and match that person's personality if at all possible.

I am posting this early so you will have time to answer the questionnaire and buy and ship the gifts before Christmas. Please remember to add your name/username somewhere inside or on the package before you ship it. Also, try to mail the gift out no later than December 1st because shipping takes longer during the holiday season.

The deadline to email your address to Tom (coachellasanta@hotmail.com) is November 10th and the deadline to post your questionnaire answers is November 15th.

Please answer the questions below if you want to participate:

1) What is your favorite color?

2) What is your T-shirt size?

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)?

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely)

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)?

6) What is your favorite restaurant?

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food?

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request?

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be?

Thank you for participating and enjoy.

Geno_g
10-26-2009, 10:12 AM
I would love to do this again, I will email soon...

Pixiessp
10-26-2009, 10:14 AM
I'm in again. :)

feather
10-26-2009, 10:18 AM
WOO WOO someone's getting a rave package!!!

TomAz
10-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Tip your servers, ladies and gentlemen.

TomAz
10-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Also, if you emailed me your info last year, it doesn't matter. It's all been deleted (can't be too careful, you know) so you'll need to send it again this year.

amyzzz
10-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Also, if you emailed me your info last year, it doesn't matter. It's all been deleted (can't be too careful, you know) so you'll need to send it again this year.
Thank you for your discretion, Tom.

Geno_g
10-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Tom did you get my email, had an error message upon sending

BROKENDOLL
10-26-2009, 11:15 AM
WOO WOO someone's getting a rave package!!!
Fun Stuff, guaranteed to bring a smile! Thanks again, Feather...I'll never forget opening that gift!:pulse

TomAz
10-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Tom did you get my email, had an error message upon sending

no I did not.

Donaldj
10-26-2009, 11:31 AM
I'd like to do this again but a little hesitant after last year.

faxman75
I forget, do we answer the questions here or in the e-mail to Tom?

faxman75

What happened?

Donaldj
10-26-2009, 11:32 AM
What happened?

I never got mine.

rage patton
10-26-2009, 11:32 AM

Well I am very appreciative. You did great work. Oh, and so did feather. :)

Who was it that got you and never sent a gift?

Donaldj
10-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Well I am very appreciative. You did great work. Oh, and so did feather. :)

Who was it that got you and never sent a gift?

I don't even remember who it was. I know you liked yours a lot Josh. :)

amyzzz
10-26-2009, 11:45 AM
I forget, do we answer the questions here or in the e-mail to Tom?
POST ANSWERS HERE. (and read through the first post again, faxy).

faxman75
10-26-2009, 12:23 PM
1) What is your favorite color? I prefer either black or white to colors.

2) What is your T-shirt size? XX L

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? Dog I guess or penguin.

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely) Nine Inch Nails

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? Kill Bill

Next two skipped. The last thing I need is even MORE food.

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? No, that takes the fun out of it.

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? superstar

Geno_g
10-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Black, Blue, and Green

Large

Dog, or monkey, not sure...

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely)
My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, Crystal Method, Bassnectar, Portishead, Kraftwerk, Grandaddy, Massive Attack, Yeah Yeah Yeah, Daft Punk, The prodigy...

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)?
My Bloody Valentine (original, would be a funny play off), House of 1000 corpse, Devils Rejects, District 9

BJ's, Chili's

Baby Ruth, Warheads, Alexander the grape, Cherry clan, lemonheads, many more...

no, I love the surprise

spontaneous

TommyboyUNM
10-26-2009, 12:42 PM
2) What is your T-shirt size? XX L

Large

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/honeypine/Pinocchio.gif

Geno_g
10-26-2009, 12:43 PM
That's the shirt size I wear tommy...

faxman75
10-26-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't get it. I wear a XXL as well. Tommy, you have to explain this one to me. Is the joke that I should be a 5 XL?

TomAz
10-26-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't even remember who it was. I know you liked yours a lot Josh. :)

That really sucked. I think you can rest assured that will not be repeated this year.

TommyboyUNM
10-26-2009, 12:55 PM
I don't get it. I wear a XXL as well. Tommy, you have to explain this one to me. Is the joke that I should be a 5 XL?

No, the joke is that you're a skinny fellow who could stand to mix in some meals every now and then.

Fix your sig.

captncrzy
10-26-2009, 01:05 PM
1) What is your favorite color? Purple

2) What is your T-shirt size? XL in ladies. If you get me a mens, I like an XXL so I can cut it up.

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? Cat

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely) Depeche Mode; Arcade Fire;

6) What is your favorite restaurant? Impossible to decide...mostly non-chain places

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? Beer and/or wine

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? Something funny or drinkable

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? Mortified

locachica73
10-26-2009, 01:18 PM
1) What is your favorite color? Yellow, Orange, Brick Red

2) What is your T-shirt size? XL

6) What is your favorite restaurant? Yard House or Carabbas or ummm any brew pub.

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? Zours, Runts, Chewy Sweet Tarts anything sour.

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? Not particularly.

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? Crazy.

seandlr
10-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Are there requirements to participate? I'm I still sort of a newbie, that's why I'm curious.

algunz
10-26-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm in again, but I feel :(. I scored from greghead last year, but my person never received her gift. (I had it sent. I swear!!!) Should I shed the guilt and move on?

chiapet
10-26-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm in:

1) What is your favorite color? green, pink, purple, NEON :pulse

2) What is your T-shirt size? L

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? cartoon kitties, PANDA bears, obviously chia pets

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? My Bloody Valentine, The Cure, Bowie, Prince (no albums)

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? Anything John Hughes (Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Ferris, etc).

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? Weird bubble gum flavors

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? No

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? Er... odd. I like weird things. :)

amyzzz
10-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Are there requirements to participate? I'm I still sort of a newbie, that's why I'm curious.
You can participate.

I guess I should add a warning that I can't really force anyone to send you your gift -- since some people didn't get theirs last year. BUYER BEWARE.

TomAz
10-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Couple more things, kids.

When you send Coachella Santa your email, please be sure to include your board name as well as whatever actual name you would like to have on the package address. This way we'll know who the hell you are.

Also, when Santa gets your email, he will reply with a confirmation. However Santa is a very busy man, with elves to feed and toys to make, and the occasional pre-seasonal public appearance, so he does not always get to check his special Coachella Santa email every day. So don't get your panties in a bunch if it takes a couple days to get your confirmation.

algunz
10-26-2009, 03:06 PM
I just emailed you. Can you figure out it's from me?

TomAz
10-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Yes.

algunz
10-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Please answer the questions below if you want to participate:

Orange or Purple

Medium in men's, Large in lady's

Butterflies

Jane's Addiction, Royksopp, Jamiroquai

Slacker, Heathers, Pulp Fiction, Pump Up the Volume

In n Out, McD's

Runts, Necco's, Smarties, Sweet tarts, Nerds - I like candy. :)

cash is always good, or beer tickets for Coachella :thu

Free

Sleepingrock
10-26-2009, 03:18 PM
1) What is your favorite color? Deep red, or anything else

2) What is your T-shirt size? Medium

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? Anything that is cute, no snakes or angry kinds of animals

Bowie, Neutral Milk Hotel, Shpongle ( no albums please )

I don't have a favorite movie!

Vegetarian restaurants :)

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? Pie

Anything is fine with me, unless it involves dead animal products ( I don't know how to word that nicely, so no leather, gelatin, steaks etc.... )

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? Loving

sbessiso
10-26-2009, 03:26 PM
I didnt do this last year but I sure as Hell am doing it this year

amyzzz
10-27-2009, 11:47 AM
bright orange, bright green, cobalt blue

S or XS

pig or elephant

radiohead, massive attack, portishead

the fountain

quizno's

anything chocolate, ghiradelli and godiva are the best, jolly ranchers, starburst, Extra berry pearadise gum, Orbit Mist watermelon spring gum

socks or fingerless gloves with stripes or crazy patterns (black + aforementioned favorite colors orange, green, or bright blue)

nervous

will email info later

stuporfly
10-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Happy to be participating for the first time.

Purple (nurple)

Happy to say it's fallen to an L, though XL is also fine

Unicorn or...Nah, fuck it: Unicorn

Grrrrrizzly Bear

Annie Hall

If we're talking nationally recognized chain restaurants, I haven't got one. Not in a highfalutin way, mind you. I just prefer to go local.

I like various English chocolates. And also...

http://www.rt11.com/22/_cache/5BC446C47FCB1775AE6FCB990682447A.gif

I gave up on that after Santa refused to send the nine-year old version of myself an oiled-up Princess Leia for Xmas

Stuporfly

Pixiessp
10-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Black, Army green(I think this is a color),Red,Brown.

XS in Girls.

Kitties and Doggies are my faves but I would prefer something not so cutesy. Monkeys,Giraffes,Seahorses,Llamas.

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely) Blonde Redhead, Lush, My Bloody Valentine, Portishead, This Mortal Coil, Talk Talk,Roxy Music,St. Vincent. (no music though). Got that covered. :)

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? To Kill a Mockingbird, Kill Bill, Fantastic Planet.

I don't go out to eat very often at all.

Pirates Booty

Nope. I love surprises.

Earnest

Email sent.
_______

Mr. Dylanja
10-27-2009, 12:28 PM
I plan on doing this, will fill in the info sometime later this evening.

So fitting Amy loves quizzzno's!

amyzzz
10-27-2009, 12:36 PM
I plan on doing this, will fill in the info sometime later this evening.

So fitting Amy loves quizzzno's!
I only said it because Liz Lemon likes it.

MantisMel
10-27-2009, 01:20 PM
I didn't do this last year and I'd LOVE to do it this year!

• Red

• Small

• Koala's

•Underworld, The Presets, Mazzy Star/ Hope Sandoval, Anything related to Yacht Rock....

• The Three Amigo's, Spaceballs and Pulp Fiction

•Shakey's (nothing better then pizza and beer!)

• Walnut Square's from See's Candy

•Im obsessed with feather ear rings....

•Bartender

gaypalmsprings
10-27-2009, 02:54 PM
1) What is your favorite color? Purple

2) What is your T-shirt size? XL

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? I don't.

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely) Led Zep

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? Wizard of Oz

6) What is your favorite restaurant? Spago

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? Dark chocolate - just like I like my men.

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? Donation to a charity would be nice - but not United Way, Boy Scouts, or other homophobic ones.

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? Faggetronic

TomAz
10-27-2009, 03:04 PM
fwiw: one person that sent me their address has not posted their list, and one person who posted their list has not sent me their address.

gaypalmsprings
10-27-2009, 03:16 PM
fwiw: one person that sent me their address has not posted their list, and one person who posted their list has not sent me their address.

I didn't put my screen name in my email, but I assume from my email address that you know it was me.

TomAz
10-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Yes, you are correct.

psychic friend
10-28-2009, 11:16 AM
http://www.asdfing.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/santa_claus_a_christmas_present.jpg

boarderwoozel3
10-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Purple is nice, bright colors.

L

I don't really do animal apparel.

Pixies
Talking Heads
Death From Above 1979
Daft Punk

(But I already have their albums)

Animal House

That's doable? Jai Thai.

Vodka......... and Parmesan Goldfish / Reduced Fat Cheeze Its

Creativity is charming.

Considerate

djandrews25
10-29-2009, 07:33 PM
1) What is your favorite color? Black or Dark Blue

2) What is your T-shirt size? Large or Medium

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? Cheeta

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely) Tool

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? Where the Buffalo Roam

6) What is your favorite restaurant? Matsuhisa

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? Vinyl Record

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? Party-animal

fatbastard
10-29-2009, 08:11 PM
I'll try this again.

suprefan
10-29-2009, 08:42 PM
God, if I even tried this I still think I would get a bomb in a box or a pile of dog s**t.

sbessiso
10-29-2009, 08:50 PM
1) What is your favorite color? Blue, black, dark colors. the occasional bright design doesnt hurt though.

2) What is your T-shirt size? XL but nothing from american apparel or those type. their "XL" is really like a womens medium

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? Dog, ummmm mythical creatures?

Morrissey/The Smiths, Depeche Mode, Interpol, Franz Ferdinand, the black keys, arctic monkeys

The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, uhhhh Romy and Michele's High School Reunion?

6) What is your favorite restaurant? Subway! Random little cuban/colombian restaurants scattered across Miami

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? Cheez Its, sour worms, things like that

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? NVM ON THE CURE DVD. JOCKEY IS SENDING IT TO ME

Also, I would like any and all depeche mode dvds. their music videos, live concerts etc.

Also, the Franz Ferdinand @ Coachella 09 bootleg! i havent been able to find it! i NEED IT!!!!

[B]9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be?
Silly

THE SMITHS MORRISSEY DEPECHE MODE THE CURE

gaypalmsprings
10-30-2009, 05:49 AM
God, if I even tried this I still think I would get a bomb in a box or a pile of dog s**t.

It's the thought that counts.

weeklymix
10-30-2009, 06:13 AM
1) What is your favorite color? Any green that is not fluorescent.

2) What is your T-shirt size? Medium is what I wear but small if you'd prefer to leave nothing to the imagination.

My favorite animal (http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2008/01/animal.gif)

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely): Faith No More, Roy Orbison, The Smiths, Echo & The Bunnymen, Jane's Addiction, The Rolling Stones, Tripping Daisy, RL Burnside, Ulrich Schnauss... no particular order. Sorry I just hate listing one band for anything.

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? The Jerk, but I think I have everything I'd want relating to that.

6) What is your favorite restaurant? A lot of local stuff (from Texas).

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? Pork rinds.

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? This is a board centered around music... maybe something in that area? Not going to be picky, though.

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? sex

rskapcat
10-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Black. Grey. Olive green. Purple.

Girlie - Large
Guys - Small

See emoticon in sig.

Hmm. The Hold Steady. Old 97s.

For merch purposes, Phantom of the Paradise.

Fireside Pies.

Really pungent black licorice. No Twizzlers.

Nope.

:cat

Email forthcoming.

unknown
10-30-2009, 08:16 AM
1) What is your favorite color? I love all colors but I find that I wear mostly neutral colors (brown, beige, etc) and dark solid colors (black, dark blue, dark red)

2) What is your T-shirt size? ladies: medium or large (large especially when it comes to band/show shirts). mens: small or medium

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? no thanks. I can't think of anything I'd want an animal on nor can I think of an animal.

Fever Ray, Sigur Ros, The Knife

Fargo, The Royal Tennenbaums, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Pan's Labyrinth

eh how about a grocery store? Trader Joe's

If you can find flamin hot DORITOS then major props to you

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? No, surprises are fun but something creative and original would be great!
edit: thought of something if the person who gets stuck with me is stumped. Sheet music for piano. I was just looking online for some and a book of any Radiohead album would be awesome (maybe In Rainbows as a first choice). Some of Sigur Ros would be fantastic as would Portishead.

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? complex

rskapcat
10-30-2009, 08:20 AM

Not from me.

orbit
10-30-2009, 08:30 AM

what if it's a pile of thom yorke's shit?

amyzzz
10-30-2009, 09:18 AM
You can alter your answers up to November 15th, btw.

Boourns
10-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Black, blue

XL or XXL depending on the maker (the latter if it's a British shirt, those things run 2-3 sizes small, but most shirts I wear now are XL)

monkey

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose?
Emmy the Great (I have nothing at all from Emmy: neither merch nor music)
Asobi Seksu (I have every album, every vinyl, two posters, a tote bag, and a turquoise shirt with a white logo on it, but they have other shirts out there)
Bat for Lashes (own nothing but the poster from the Fonda show, so no other merch, records, etc)
Pulp (I own a Jarvis Cocker solo shirt, the Different Class comic, Different Class on vinyl and CD, This Is Hardcore on vinyl and the 2cd set with the b-sides and demos from a few years ago, We Love Life on vinyl, The Park Is Mine DVD (PAL not NTSC) no singles, but I do have some juke box records)
Portishead (own all the albums, the live dvd, sour sour times, and machine gun single but no merch)

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

The Counter Burger

any really good milk and/or white chocolate bars (no nuts) and four-cheese Doritos, which no longer exist except in the UK where they are called something else but still come in the orange bag

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/bsi_emmyg06.gif
Well, this Emmy the Great tote would be a dream, but it's sold out from the online merch store. Emmy said they might make more for the next tour, so this is only in case you know of somewhere to get it. Otherwise, surprise me.

obliviously-awkward

weeklymix
10-30-2009, 10:35 AM
You can alter your answers up to November 15th, btw.

have some of us given sub-par responses :confused: ?

amyzzz
10-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Some of you have not given very detailed answers. You all expect your gift-giver to just know who you are, and not everyone knows you that well. I'm trying to help here. :)

TomAz
10-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Or maybe they don't want to feel like they're ordering from a catalog and just want to be surprised.

amyzzz
10-30-2009, 10:43 AM
to each his/her own.

hendrixfan143
10-30-2009, 10:59 AM
1) What is your favorite color? Black of Dark Green

2) What is your T-shirt size? M

If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? (remember, if you have a lot of merchandise from a particular band, you could get a duplicate, so choose wisely) Pavement, Portishead,My Bloody Valentine, Superchunk or that coachella shirt that says I "palm tree" coachella

What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? Star Wars/ Pleasantville/ Good the bad and the Ugly/ Nosferatu

Billy B's, little shop on a corner by my house so it doesn't really apply

smores pop tarts

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? one of the band shirts i guess

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? Coachella

JorgeC
10-30-2009, 11:03 AM
I'd like to participate this year

Brown or Black

2) What is your T-shirt size? L

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? Dragons

4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? Garbage, Placebo or IAMX (no CDs, got them all). Other bands would be Presets, SMD, Ghostland Observatory.

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? Aliens, Pulp Fiction, Nightmare on Elm Street and Clueless

6) What is your favorite restaurant? when i'm drunk, King Taco and Del Taco. Lunchtime, Chipotle, Subway.

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? Almonds (raw)

8) Is there a certain, specific item you would like to request? Nope, I'm only doing this for the surprise.

9) If you could use one word to describe yourself, what would that be? MATHLETE!

chiapet
10-30-2009, 12:07 PM
^^^ you shouldn't post stuff like that, SOME of us might still have Mathletes tshirts that you could end up getting from a secret santa.

kitt kat
10-30-2009, 12:08 PM
Salah, if I got you, I'd fly out to Florida and cook you a Cuban Feast....money pending :)

NEON SHIT

Depends...If the shirts run big, then I'm probably an XS or S...if they run small, I could be a S or M...But honestly, I like shirts long so I can wear them with leggings, so I usually get mens smalls or women's mediums. I'm a size 4, so judge accordingly.

You mean like a "three wolf moon" shirt? Then I'd want the keyboard cat shirt :) or rainbow unicorns. Or pandas. Or tigers. Or general cuddly things.

Come to think of it, I don't have "Nouns" on vinyl....Still looking for a first press copy of the Replacements "let it be"....

Trader Joes, Ameoba (it's a restaurant for yr ears)

ALCOHOL...
and i like things with peanuts...like snickers
and if you're british (or from out of the country) i like weird "from another country" food and dressings...like jams, jellies, tea, candy, cookies, spices, etc.

I think I gave a lot of ideas :)

FABULOUS

amyzzz
10-30-2009, 12:09 PM
^^^ you shouldn't post stuff like that, SOME of us might still have Mathletes tshirts that you could end up getting from a secret santa.
hahaha, were you a Mathlete, chia?

chiapet
10-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes. Yes, I was. Who doesn't do math for fun?

TomAz
10-30-2009, 12:16 PM
I won medals at the Central Missouri Math Relays in 1978 and 1979.

TomAz
10-30-2009, 12:19 PM
also, FYI, we have 22 participants in the Secret Santa so far.

Boourns
10-30-2009, 12:19 PM
I won first place in the third grade regional (just the private schools within 50 miles) Math Olympics for the reasoning division.

kitt kat
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
I did Academic Decathalon. Wooo!

chiapet
10-30-2009, 12:22 PM
We went to state but didn't place there. It's sad that I knew more calculus when I was 13 than I did > 18. I didn't take math in college (well, I "took" stats but I "had mono" "the whole semester").

TommyboyUNM
10-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Blue/Green

Large or XL

Panthers? Though I don't really want anything with an animal on it.

Sigur Ros, Doves, Grizzly Bear

The Godfather (1 and 2)

Chili's (seriously) and Texas Land & Cattle

Tim Tams

No, but I have all the music I really need so don't worry about sending cds or anything.

Docile

faxman75
10-30-2009, 12:31 PM
It would be awesome if we merged this thread with the justifiable murder thread.

JorgeC
10-30-2009, 12:41 PM

If someone gave me a mathlete shirt, I would SO wear it to Coachella. I'm sure one of my friends can gay it up with some paint and/or glitter and I'd fit in with all the cool kids at the Sahara tent :cat

i said mathlete tho cuz i recently started in a new dept here at work and for some reason people think it's amazing that I can do math in my head. Not even hard math, just like % stuff for analysis docs.

chiapet
10-30-2009, 01:00 PM
Hah, okay, I was BS'ing a little, I'm not sure if my mom still has mine. :)

fatbastard
11-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, Dark Blue

XXL-American Apparel

N/A

My Bloody Valentine/Cocteau Twins/Aphex Twin/Radio Soulwax/LCD Soundsystem

N/A

My favorite restaurants don't offer gift certificates, only notices of sanitary violations. I would enjoy receiving something to eat that's indicative of the state region of the giver. Your in Louisiana? How about a King Cake? Your in San Francisco? How about some Ghirardelli and sourdough bread? Stuff you take for granted that's only available where you live. I want to be surprise and educated.

Scotch, dark chocolate, black licorice, pinot noir, hefeweizen, cashews, cheese, fruit, tamales, cured meats, and bread. See answer to question 6.

See answer to question 6.

Disenchanted

Sleepingrock
11-05-2009, 05:51 PM
NEED MAOR POSTS

rage patton
11-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Woh. Forgot about this. I really should send my e-mail to Tom...

chairmenmeow47
11-06-2009, 09:44 AM
i would make a post saying i don't need any fellatio related t-shirts this year, but that's just opening the flood gates, right? :p (and yes, yes it was cute)

RAINBOW! and orange.

i wear a large in fitted women's shirts. probably a medium to a large in normal t-shirts. just take the rack into consideration and that i have a longer torso, so if it's a shorter shirt, i probably won't wear it.

dinosaurs. t-rex's specifically, though all dinosaurs are beautiful.

i would really love a radiohead in rainbows t-shirt. radiohead, the cure, toots & the maytals, nin, fiona apple and drum & bass/jungle music

tombstone, gone with the wind, terminator 2 and star wars: empire strikes back. i own all of those except star wars.

the blue bayou at disneyland. pretty much anything that involves meat, cheese & a tortilla.

chocolate w/ nuts such as snickers almonds. i like salty stuff.

your mom

corntastic

Somewhat Damaged
11-06-2009, 09:50 AM
You ruined Christmas for me, Ivy.

chairmenmeow47
11-06-2009, 09:52 AM
You ruined Christmas for me, Ivy.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i do wear it around the house & i liked the movie :)

chiapet
11-06-2009, 09:53 AM
i would make a post saying i don't need any fellatio related t-shirts this year, but that's just opening the flood gates, right? :p (and yes, yes it was cute)

I on the other hand would love a fellatio barn t-shirt if any more of the exist (yes, I realize I could just have one made but that's not as much fun).

I guess I won't post the image inline since it's the very tiniest bit NSFW but only if your work doesn't like ladies giving head to animals:
http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/zines/spacemoose/fellatio_barn2.gif

http://www.ninsei.org/misc/spacemoose/tshirt1.gif

captncrzy
11-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Man, we really missed the boat on that shirt. I really thought you'd find it hilarious; I also thought Randy would be amused by it.

For the record, I wouldn't wear it out in public either, but mostly because I don't want anyone to throw up.

chairmenmeow47
11-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Man, we really missed the boat on that shirt. I really thought you'd find it hilarious; I also thought Randy would be amused by it.

For the record, I wouldn't wear it out in public either, but mostly because I don't want anyone to throw up.

i do find it funny, i just don't want to give people a reason to ask me to suck their dick :p

Somewhat Damaged
11-06-2009, 10:02 AM

I thought you were gonna say "Because it isn't true." :p

And you know I kid, Ivy. :D

chairmenmeow47
11-06-2009, 10:03 AM
LOLOLOL

and i know :)

p.s. we need another board meet-up involving alcohol.

locachica73
11-06-2009, 10:06 AM
p.s. we need another board meet-up involving alcohol.

LOL are there any other kind?

captncrzy
11-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Yeah, it's time for another Bikini jolly (that's what they call "bar nights" in London)

Somewhat Damaged
11-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Yeah, it's time for another Bikini jolly (that's what they call "bar nights" in London)

Gives a whole new meaning to "Have a holly, jolly Christmas."

Unrelated tangent: I'm torn -- I kind of feel like going home right now, and could possibly get away with it since I'm at, like, 4-5 hours overtime for the week already, but then there's quite a bit of work I can do in the next couple hours and it's hard passing up the money that will come with just gritting my teeth and chugging along here for another 120 minutes.

Think I'll probably stay.

rage patton
11-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Almost forgot about this. E-mail sent.

ficklecycle
11-08-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm so in on this. E-mail sent.

1) What is your favorite color? GOLD!

2) What is your T-shirt size? Small

3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? Anything fucking brutal.

INTERPOL!

CLOVERFIELD, but I don't want anything movie related.

6) What is your favorite restaurant? Anything that sells hot wings.

7) What is your favorite candy and/or snack food? I fuckin love Red Vines.

Not really I'd like to be surprised!

EPIC

NicoDread
11-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Purple

Usually large, but if it runs small then XL

Gorillas

Radiohead, Portishead, Aphex Twin, The Knife

The Big Lebowski (but I can't think of any more merch I would want)

In N Out

Reese's cups or anything sour

Surprise me

hungry

gaypalmsprings
11-08-2009, 06:55 PM
6) What is your favorite restaurant? BJ's

That's clever. All you can eat.

amyzzz
11-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Today is the last day to email Tom (see first post). Sunday is the last day to post or update your questionnaire answers.

TomAz
11-10-2009, 07:17 AM
For the record, I think this deadline is ridiculously early. But it's not my call.

We have 28 signed up so far.

amyzzz
11-10-2009, 07:54 AM
People won't have time later to deal with this.

kreutz2112
11-10-2009, 08:46 AM
I will do this.

kreutz2112
11-10-2009, 08:54 AM
I sent the email, Tom.

Black

XL

I hate animals

Pearl Jam

Don't wear movie related clothing

National chain? Costa Vida

Fruit flavored tootsie rolls

Money

Nightman

whynotsmile99
11-10-2009, 03:31 PM
i'll get the e-mail to you later tonight

TomAz
11-11-2009, 06:23 AM
No email from you. Should I save you a place?

gaypalmsprings
11-11-2009, 06:31 AM

http://images-0.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/2105490-5-pimp-my-santa.jpg

TomAz
11-13-2009, 12:40 PM
i'll get the e-mail to you later tonight

I still haven't gotten an email from you. I'll assume you're out.

I am going to make the assignments tomorrow, people. If you missed the deadline but still want in, Santa can be bribed.

amyzzz
11-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Thank you, Santa!

weeklymix
11-13-2009, 12:52 PM
toys!

edit: but seriously thank you for organizing this. incredible idea.

fatbastard
11-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Worked out an address with a buddy. I'll be emailing it out this weekend.

gaypalmsprings
11-13-2009, 03:40 PM
I still haven't gotten an email from you. I'll assume you're out.

http://www.mikechurch.com/joomla/images/stories/obama_grinch.jpg

Sleepingrock
11-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Have you emailed assignments yet?

rage patton
11-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Whoops. Sorry I'm a little late.

Red. (For t-shirts, mostly black or white)

Medium

Keyboard cat

Grizzly Bear (that shirt with the 3 eyed cat and a bunch of cats on the bottom)
Beirut
The Cramps (that yellow Bad Music for Bad People one would be cool)
Pixies
No Age (the one with rainbow writing)
Death From Above 1979
The Avalanches (do they even have shirts?)

N/A

Olive Garden. Or Red Robins.

Sending food across the boarder might not be the best idea.

Not really.

Giraffe-like.

TomAz
11-16-2009, 06:02 AM
Have you emailed assignments yet?

no. been busy. plan on doing it this morning.

EastLos01
11-16-2009, 07:27 AM
If it's not too late...I'm still pretty new but the worst thing other than shit talking that could happen is that I'm too late to sign up for this years secret santa and have to wait till next years...

Navy Blue

XXL

Penguin

RATM, or Ozomatli

5) What is your favorite movie (if you want a t-shirt and/or merchandise related to that movie)? Green Stret Hooligans

Islands Burgers

Twix
None at all
Friend

TomAz
11-16-2009, 07:36 AM
ok, MOST of you should have your assignments now. A few of you do not as I am tracking down some details. Read your emails people.

TomAz
11-16-2009, 07:39 AM
also I have told EastLos01 that we would allow him to participate. Provided he sends me his mailing address soon.

weeklymix
11-16-2009, 07:51 AM
oooooooh they're out!

awesome work tom!

TomAz
11-16-2009, 07:51 AM
OK I went ahead and completed all the assignments, you should all have emails with them now. Still pending some info on a couple people which I will follow up on.

JorgeC
11-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Got my email. Hope my person likes what I get them, hope I can find all the cool shit i'm gonna give them.

captncrzy
11-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Ok, I got mine. I'm happy with my person. Thank you Santa.

faxman75
11-16-2009, 08:16 AM
I got mine too and I can't wait to hook my person up with some goodies.

bug on your lip
11-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Indian Red

i'd like to fit into Meghan McCain's t-shirt with her

a bug

Joy Division or The Church

Big Trouble in Little China

Big Boy

Miracle Berry

French New Wave movies

Glamslam

chairmenmeow47
11-16-2009, 08:22 AM
*sings black keys style* i got mine!

locachica73
11-16-2009, 08:23 AM
I was a little nervous that I would end up with someone that I have never interacted with on here and wouldn't know what to buy. I actually already have some ideas on what to get, which is more than I can even say for my children. Weird.

Geno_g
11-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Answer questions to the fullest to insure the person that is buying for you knows what you like...

rskapcat
11-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Got mine as well...gonna be ordering something over the weekend. :)

ficklecycle
11-16-2009, 09:17 AM
I edited my answers a bit. Added a little more detail to help out whoever got me.

& I've got some good ideas for what I'm getting for my person!

faxman75
11-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Is there a deadline for the gift sending part or just as long as it's before christmas? I want to make my person sweat.

ficklecycle
11-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Is there a deadline for the gift sending part or just as long as it's before christmas? I want to make my person sweat.

I mean everyone is a different distance from each other, if you plan accordingly you could probably get it to them on the 23rd.

This should help everyone out.

http://www.usps.com/holiday/shippingcalendar.htm?from=home_ftpromo&page=holidaymaildates

amyzzz
11-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Deadline for sending gifts is Dec 1st, but I say that just to make sure everyone gets their gifts in time.

TomAz
11-16-2009, 11:22 AM
No, you say that because you have this thing about creating and enforcing arbitrary and meaningless deadlines. ha ha.

weeklymix
11-16-2009, 11:23 AM
No, you say that because you have this thing about creating and enforcing arbitrary and meaningless deadlines. ha ha.

http://www.crossroads-market.com/images/HFCA122.JPG

Sleepingrock
11-16-2009, 02:35 PM
I got mine =D =D =D

Sleepingrock
11-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Oh and should we put a return address on the front? Or should it be fine, so its more of a secret!

Geno_g
11-16-2009, 02:57 PM
I would say return without a name...

faxman75
11-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Why would you put it without a name? We do want to know who these gifts are from upon arrival, don't we?

NicoDread
11-16-2009, 03:12 PM
ha, my gift last year had a real name but no board name. still don't know who it was.

Sleepingrock
11-16-2009, 03:40 PM
^ Facebook them?

gaypalmsprings
11-16-2009, 04:23 PM
^ Facebook them?

Ha. Does Santa have Facebook?

chiapet
11-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Mark.... do you understand the idea of a secret santa? LOL.

Isn't half the fun trying to figure out who sent you the stuff? Though it will probably be obvious for a lot of us based on location.

gaypalmsprings
11-16-2009, 04:25 PM
I still have Faxy's great present from last year. Thanks, dude!

gaypalmsprings
11-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Mark.... do you understand the idea of a secret santa? LOL.

Isn't half the fun trying to figure out who sent you the stuff? Though it will probably be obvious for a lot of us based on location.

Well, if someone gets something gay & it has a Palm Springs post mark, it kinda narrows it down.

ficklecycle
11-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Why would you put it without a name? We do want to know who these gifts are from upon arrival, don't we?

Don't we usually just tell each other at the end?

captncrzy
11-17-2009, 06:14 AM
Just put it on the package or in the card. If someone forgets to come in here and post who they got a gift for, the receiver will end up wondering who it was.

amyzzz
11-17-2009, 06:34 AM
I thought I put in the first post that you need to INCLUDE YOUR NAME/NICK in the package. All is revealed in my first post. God, and I thought I had problems with reading comprehension. :nono

TomAz
11-17-2009, 06:37 AM
What do we put in the package?

ha ha.

bug on your lip
11-17-2009, 06:39 AM
i'm going to send something perishable and put "love amyzzz"

amyzzz
11-17-2009, 06:43 AM
Will it be postmarked Mesa, AZ?

bug on your lip
11-17-2009, 06:48 AM
i have people in Mesa who can send it

captncrzy
11-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Mormons?

amyzzz
11-17-2009, 06:51 AM
oh. I thought you were going to visit me. :(

TomAz
11-17-2009, 06:55 AM
i have people in Mesa who can send it

http://datingjesus.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/v42.jpg

bug on your lip
11-17-2009, 06:57 AM
i don't get it

amyzzz
11-17-2009, 07:01 AM
Jacob recently informed me that he has never formally left the Mormon Church, WHICH IS WHY THE MORMONS KEEP LEAVING NOTES ON OUR DOOR. Ugh.

bug on your lip
11-17-2009, 07:04 AM
Jacob recently informed me that he has never formally left the Mormon Church, WHICH IS WHY THE MORMONS KEEP LEAVING NOTES ON OUR DOOR. Ugh.

maybe he loves to see them walk away in those tight little black starched pants

weeklymix
11-17-2009, 07:11 AM
i'm including studio portraits with my care package so you can frame a shot of me over your mantle.

note: very hungover from last night and couldn't figure out why "includio" was being typed instead of "including studio"

caco0283
11-17-2009, 07:12 AM
maybe he loves to see them walk away in those tight little black starched pants

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/7/5/6/16696575-16696578-slarge.jpg

fatbastard
11-17-2009, 07:30 AM
I just checked on our UPS account. It's going to cost $36.00 to mail out a box of rocks to my secret person.

locachica73
11-17-2009, 07:31 AM
Santa sends out coal, not rocks.

fatbastard
11-17-2009, 07:34 AM
I don't want to spend the money on coal for my person. They can use the rocks for various things. A paperweight as an example.

amyzzz
11-17-2009, 07:41 AM
I have to say my warning about putting details and specifics into the questionnaire answers fell on deaf ears. I'm not a very creative person, guys. Sorry, giftee.

captncrzy
11-17-2009, 07:42 AM
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/7/5/6/16696575-16696578-slarge.jpg

They are SOOOO gonna burn in hell.

amyzzz
11-17-2009, 07:43 AM
But they'll be wearing their magic underwear!

boarderwoozel3
11-17-2009, 07:43 AM
"Men On A Mission"

Outstanding.

chiapet
11-17-2009, 07:45 AM
I can hardly even believe that's real. I had to confirm with google. I think I like the mormon muffins one better.

kitt kat
11-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Got mine, will send out when I get my paycheck next week.

Whoever has me, I'm gone from LA Dec. 10, so please send it ASAP?

boarderwoozel3
11-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Good call, KK. Whomever was fortunate enough to draw me, I'm skipping town on the 16th for a few weeks so if that's going to be an issue I can get you another address through Santa (Tom).

chairmenmeow47
11-17-2009, 04:07 PM
geez, you'll take your gifts when you get them and you'll like them!!!

unknown
11-17-2009, 05:01 PM
I'll be in the UK from mid December to mid January so I'll mail it out before I leave but I won't be back to my mailing address until January 11th. I guess that's info for my secret Santa, either don't worry if you don't hear about me receiving it or you could take your time until after Christmas!

Pixiessp
11-17-2009, 08:04 PM
I will be home to accept my gift. I don't know if this means I have no friends or family.

JorgeC
11-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Whoever got me, i'm in town until 12/25, then off to France where i'll be freezing my butt off.

amyzzz
11-18-2009, 02:18 PM
I just started making something for my person today.

Geno_g
11-18-2009, 02:20 PM
I made a glass pendant that I will include with my gift...

weeklymix
11-18-2009, 02:41 PM
David Robinson jersey. That's all you're getting.

stuporfly
11-18-2009, 03:04 PM
If the ads on television and in the subways are to believed, we're in the midst of a bedbug epidemic in NYC, so I hope my lucky so-and-so enjoys a handful of those.

amyzzz
11-18-2009, 03:23 PM
haha I just saw that 30 Rock episode about bed bugs.

EastLos01
11-18-2009, 04:30 PM
I got mine and even though I'm new, no worries about being stiffed.... I will be sending it out this weekend. before the holiday rush begins...

weeklymix
11-18-2009, 09:32 PM
I got mine and even though I'm new, no worries about being stiffed.... I will be sending it out this weekend. before the holiday rush begins...

You seem nice but if one of us mysteriously disappears we will know it was you that killed them.

Pixiessp
11-18-2009, 11:15 PM
You seem nice but if one of us mysteriously disappears we will know it was you that killed them.

I'm not ready to die. I'm still too young and full of life.

Sleepingrock
11-19-2009, 07:20 AM
I'm not ready to die. I'm still too young and full of life.

Don't become the next Brokendoll Pixie

Pixiessp
11-20-2009, 12:33 AM
Don't become the next Brokendoll Pixie

There's only one Brokendoll.

EastLos01
11-20-2009, 04:09 AM

Who ME? Never....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/eastlos01/killersanta3.jpg?t=1258722494

bug on your lip
11-23-2009, 07:23 AM
i hope ronnie wasn't in this....

someone will have a xmas full of disappointment if he is

captncrzy
11-23-2009, 07:28 AM
Bug. He's never healed.

bug on your lip
11-23-2009, 07:35 AM
no.. wasn't me ...don't remember who was supposed to get a gift from him tho

i was hoping i would get amyzzzz this year.
i would have shipped her some used synthesizers

captncrzy
11-23-2009, 08:24 AM
To my recipient: I ordered your gift(s) today and I'm having them shipped to my home first so I can supervise the wrapping. Just so you know, it may not be shipped out by me on the 1st.

JorgeC
11-23-2009, 09:08 AM
to my recipient: I was going to buy your shit this weekend, but got drunk. I promise to be less drunk this week.

chairmenmeow47
11-23-2009, 09:26 AM
my person isn't having their gift shipped until after the 1st either! sorry!

faxman75
11-23-2009, 09:28 AM
I won't be making my purchase for a couple of weeks. Should still be in time for x-mas though.

amyzzz
11-23-2009, 09:30 AM
I'll probably ship mine Saturday if I make it to the post office.

fatbastard
11-23-2009, 09:44 AM
I've decided to mail out a box of shale rocks. Is my gift supposed to ship by a certain date?

amyzzz
11-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Aim for sometime next week.

locachica73
11-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Rent is due next week so my person will be getting their items in a couple weeks but well before Christmas. Sorry. :(

ficklecycle
11-23-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm buying my recipients gift/s this weekend. It'll be there maybe a week before X-Mas. Whoever has me, I'm not going anywhere for the holidays, so no worries.

gaypalmsprings
11-23-2009, 04:00 PM
To my special Secret Santa person, your list was not so interesting & it will take some extra thought to select a Holidaylicious present. I asked a certain board member for help, and she thought I meant her & sent me links to stuff she liked. Ha. I hope you like stuff she likes! And BTW - I will be out of town for Turkey Day. As such, your specially selected gift(s) will be mailed Dec 2 at the earliest. I hope you don't get anxiety attacks in the anticipation. That is all.

chiapet
11-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Mine will be late too :/

rage patton
11-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Who ME? Never....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/eastlos01/killersanta3.jpg?t=1258722494

We should ask Erik to check this. I am 100% sure this is a Brokendoll alias.

Oh, and as for my gift, I am fucked at school right now. So, in other words, it wont be sent of the 1st. Hopefully soon after though. Also, it may come in two parts.

psychic friend
11-23-2009, 08:14 PM
hi.

hawkingvsreeve
11-23-2009, 08:19 PM
It's amazing you people can get yourselves to Coachella every year.

Pixiessp
11-23-2009, 09:34 PM
hi.

best post ever!!

rage patton
11-23-2009, 09:38 PM

Tell me about it. I just finished registering for my courses next semester a couple days ago and I had to plan all my classes around my exam schedule to ensure I make it to Coachella. Close call.

I know this was not the point of your post, just thought I would chime in.

rskapcat
11-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Waiting on my person's gift to be shipped to me. Should leave Texas by the 1st.

locachica73
11-24-2009, 06:09 AM

It is not easy trust me. Thank goodness for tax returns.

amyzzz
11-24-2009, 07:35 AM
And Tom says I start this too early. :nono If I started it any later, people would be getting their gifts around Valentine's Day.

fatbastard
11-24-2009, 07:43 AM
Ordered my gift last night. It will be here in 3 business days.

JorgeC
11-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Gifts have been bought. Just need to find the best packaging so it doesn't get ruined in transit. Ima have to stamp FRAHGEELEE all over it.

psychic friend
11-24-2009, 02:32 PM
:winkiss

gaypalmsprings
11-24-2009, 03:01 PM
http://www.dailypictures.info/free-pictures/3910/40lb-box-rape-jpg

boarderwoozel3
11-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Are we allowed to exceed the $20 gift limit?

JorgeC
11-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Are we allowed to exceed the $20 gift limit?

i don't think there's a rule against it, and your recipient will be grateful, but it doesn't mean you'll get the same amount back in return. Happens to me all the time at work with the secret santa thing. i overspend, but i like to make peeps happy, i think it's worth it to see a smile on their face.

TomAz
11-25-2009, 05:48 AM
Hey! Someone's being very naughty to Santa!

To: customerservicealert16@hotmail.com

Dear Account Owner

CONFIRM YOUR WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT SERVICES. VERIFY YOUR HOTMAIL ACCOUNT NOW TO AVOID IT CLOSED !!!

This is email from Windows Live HotmailŪ and we are sending to all account user for safety. Due to the anonymous registration of our account which is causing congestion to our service, so we are shutting down some account and your account was among those to be deleted,so the purpose of this email is for you to verify that you are the owner of this account and you are still using it by filling the information below after clicking on the reply button:

User Name:

Password:

Date Of Birth:

Country Or Territory:

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 48 hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely,
The Windows Live Hotmail Team

rskapcat
11-25-2009, 05:53 AM
English is TOTALLY that person's first language.

captncrzy
11-25-2009, 06:46 AM
I exceeded the $20 limit. Sorry.

rskapcat
11-25-2009, 06:46 AM
^Ditto.

amyzzz
11-25-2009, 07:13 AM
I only spent $5. Sorry.

(kidding!)

unknown
11-25-2009, 08:06 AM
I went over as well and I kinda want to get a couple more inexpensive things too.

amyzzz
11-25-2009, 08:09 AM
I just finished making something to add to my gift yesterday, so I just need to wrap it up and ship it out. That'll probably happen Saturday.

stuporfly
11-25-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm in California until Tuesday, but I'll ship mine out as soon as I hit Brooklyn. I live in civilization, as does my recipient, so it should get there in plenty of time.

TomAz
11-25-2009, 11:17 AM
NO SHIP TIL BROOKLYN!

eh, sorry. lolz

ficklecycle
11-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Alright, so I found the perfect gift. Going to order this weekend, prob ship out by next weekend.

JorgeC
11-27-2009, 12:56 PM
SENT!! Hope my person is around this weekend to get it, will probably be there tomorrow or Monday. I placed a little camera inside that will automatically take a video when the package is opened, upload it to youtube and send a link to everyone in this thread. You better be excited, naked (or both) when you open it!

amyzzz
11-27-2009, 12:58 PM
That is the creepiest thing I've ever heard.

djandrews25
11-27-2009, 01:05 PM
My gift recipient is going to love it.

JorgeC
11-27-2009, 01:07 PM
That is the creepiest thing I've ever heard.

after several years on this board, THAT'S the creepiest thing you've ever heard? I call BS! :winkiss

gaypalmsprings
11-28-2009, 12:50 PM
I bought mine already - it is close to what the person requested but not exactly. I hope the unexpected is expected as well. I'll still send it Dec 1 as I'm out of town.

Now I still need clarity. Do I include my name or mail it in a way so that they have to guess my identity?

KTHNXLTRZ

gaypalmsprings
11-28-2009, 12:50 PM
SENT!! Hope my person is around this weekend to get it, will probably be there tomorrow or Monday. I placed a little camera inside that will automatically take a video when the package is opened, upload it to youtube and send a link to everyone in this thread. You better be excited, naked (or both) when you open it!

I hope you sent it to Salad.

amyzzz
11-28-2009, 01:15 PM
your board name goes in the package.

faxman75
11-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Dollar store here I come!

LooseAtTheZoo
11-28-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm a little bummed I missed out on this this year. And I remember saying that last year as well.

amyzzz
11-28-2009, 01:31 PM
I start this up the week before Halloween, for future reference.

kitt kat
11-28-2009, 02:33 PM
I made my gift. Hope my person doesn't mind...

captncrzy
11-28-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm just waiting on one piece of the puzzle before I send mine.

amyzzz
11-28-2009, 03:50 PM
I shipped mine today.

faxman75
11-29-2009, 02:56 AM

All of the sudden my dollar store gift has gone up in value! I kid.
That reminds me I need to bring that Wilco poster you got me to work and put it in my cube.

JorgeC
11-30-2009, 12:49 PM

Thought sounds supercute, i'm sure that person will appreciate it.

fatbastard
11-30-2009, 12:53 PM
I received a message from the online vendor that something was wrong with my credit card information. As a result, the order was cancelled.

TomAz
11-30-2009, 01:07 PM
This is like watching the Shopping Edition of the Special Olympics.

chiapet
11-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Mine is not even close to being ready to send. I had ordered something, and because I had to go to f'ing Canada on 14 hours notice, the UPS packages I was expecting ended up getting returned to sender.

Excuses upfront :) This time is wasn't just my procrastinating.

gaypalmsprings
11-30-2009, 04:24 PM

As long as the kitty doesn't eat it.

djandrews25
11-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Just recieved my gift from amyzz, a friendship bracelet and one of the sickest tool t-shirts ive seen. Score, thanks amy.

gaypalmsprings
11-30-2009, 06:26 PM
Damn, it's not even December yet.

djandrews25
11-30-2009, 06:28 PM
I know, the funny thing is that the person i got recieved their gift today also. Just to make sure i wouldnt forget i sent it real early.

JorgeC
11-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Just recieved my gift from amyzz, a friendship bracelet and one of the sickest tool t-shirts ive seen. Score, thanks amy.

have you snapped a pic of you wearing it? Please share.

djandrews25
11-30-2009, 10:11 PM
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs063.snc3/13052_204363436944_732106944_3481065_4090764_n.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs063.snc3/13052_204363471944_732106944_3481066_3166711_n.jpg

captncrzy
12-01-2009, 06:30 AM
That looks like a big blue and gold hairy vagina with an octopus trying to get out of it.

weeklymix
12-01-2009, 08:02 AM
That looks like a big blue and gold hairy vagina with an octopus trying to get out of it.

once it has been seen...

djandrews25
12-01-2009, 08:45 AM

That's odd, i feel sorry for the man that has to combat your vagina.

SFChrissy
12-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Hayyy guys...luv ya, miss ya and wish I could participate this year...last year was so much fun for me and totally got my scrooge butt in the spirit earlier than usual...and I really enjoyed sharing a gift with amy and recieving one from brian...I look forward in joining you all next year xoxoxooo

weeklymix
12-01-2009, 09:04 AM
That's odd, i feel sorry for the man that has to combat your vagina.

http://faithsambition.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/whammy.jpg

captncrzy
12-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Not really much of a laugh, considering it a) wasn't funny and b) I wasn't referring to my vagina.