PDA

View Full Version : Sound Tribe Sector Nine

infect ME
02-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Anyone else think this band is amazing live??? I saw them last night at the House of Blues in LA and it was the first time I really heard their music. Completely blew me away. Top 10 best shows I've ever been to.... I think they would be perfect for coachella. I am aware that they played before, but damn they would be a great way to bring in the night.

xbnmx
02-19-2007, 05:40 AM
I caught them In Santa Ana and West Hollywood, one of my absolute favorite live acts. They're the band that got me into live music, I boogy down the every second of their shows while taking in the great crowd.

xbnmx
02-19-2007, 05:41 AM
And they won't be playing anymore Coachellas, Goldenvoice stopped booking anything that can touch jam with a ten foot pole several years back.

infect ME
02-19-2007, 12:11 PM
That's a true shame... Oh well, looks like I'll be catching them every time they come around here on their own then!

canexplain
02-19-2007, 04:39 PM
we have seen sts9 a bunch of times, last time i think it was when we were backstage at waka .. they are incredible ... but alass, yes they are lumped with the jam bands and coachella and dani hate them just for that fact ... sucks but oh well .. cr*****