PDA

View Full Version : Official Confirmed Artists for 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Monklish
01-17-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm honored, but I imagine we've still failed to educate her.

I sigged it because it's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

magmazing
01-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Wonder if this thread will reach 500 pages by the time the lineup comes out. I say it'll make it to about 480

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-17-2010, 11:39 AM
"speaking in a condescending manner..."

I'm in favor of AC/DC, just on the Outdoor or in the Gobi.

lol AC/DC in the gobi?

someones never been to coachella.

and going by how you'd actually want AC/DC there, there's no need for you to come.

psycobetabuckdown
01-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Wonder if this thread will reach 500 pages by the time the lineup comes out. I say it'll make it to about 480

Oh, it'll make it to 500, and the reason it will make it to 500 is Monday night people will be posting rapid fire-chat-style pace in this thread.

the goat
01-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Be that as it may, my argument remains unchallenged.

Monklish
01-17-2010, 11:41 AM

You just ended a sentence with a suffix. This is the problem with your argument.

stephen22
01-17-2010, 11:42 AM
anyone remember last year's ridiculous idea that if we reached 10,000 post the lineup would be released?

Boourns
01-17-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't get this thinking at all. Why does everyone just automatically assume he has such a hard on for Glasto? Coachella is much more his style.

His speech at the beginning indicates some degree of sentiment:
F0faaOYFBMI

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 11:43 AM
AC/DC would fit into a festival like Bonnaroo..... i dig AC/DC alot but coachella would be a stretch..... but they would put on a awesome show..

No AC/DC. It was a possibility, but that was then, and this is now. Not a chance.

ZackQ
01-17-2010, 11:43 AM
anyone remember last year's ridiculous idea that if we reached 10,000 post the lineup would be released?

Yes. That was pretty stupid. What was the logic behind that?

Monklish
01-17-2010, 11:44 AM

You just ended a sentence with a suffix. This is the problem with your argument.

Boourns
01-17-2010, 11:48 AM
AC/DC discussion again? Even I'm not that bored.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 11:49 AM
AC/DC discussion again? Even I'm not that bored.

No need for the discussion since it's not happening. And you posted a Bowie video instead of a Talking Heads video.

getbetter
01-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Glastonbury looks sooo dope.I wish i was a richer person to go to that it probably cost like $2000

Boourns
01-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Glastonbury looks sooo dope.I wish i was a richer person to go to that it probably cost like $2000

It does cost that much because of airfare, unfortunately. However, if you save $10 a week, you can make it there in four years.

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 12:01 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/willzweigart/the_more_you_know.jpg

BlakeG
01-17-2010, 12:02 PM
No Bowie this year makes me a sad panda.

getbetter
01-17-2010, 12:03 PM
sigh I'll be 28 by then. I gotta get there sooner.Maybe next year or two years from now.

I rather have no bowie than bowie dying on stage because i was greedy enough to be like come on really u didn't do enough blow in the 70's and 80's your heart stronger than ever. come on trust me just make sure it's a 25 song setlist.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_yUIzq6mCec&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_yUIzq6mCec&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boourns
01-17-2010, 12:05 PM
So? I didn't go until I was...28.

The average age at Glasto is higher than it is at Coachella.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 12:07 PM
No Bowie this year makes me a sad panda.

Wait for the second coming, then you'll have your chance.

FoxeyLady
01-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Angus really needs to stop wearing that schoolboy outfit, he looks like a pedophile.

Boourns
01-17-2010, 12:12 PM
Why do cartoons always have children wearing shorts instead of pants? This isn't the 1800's anymore.

Blinken
01-17-2010, 12:12 PM
I don't get this thinking at all. Why does everyone just automatically assume he has such a hard on for Glasto? Coachella is much more his style.

Because it is the 40th anniversary, he is far more popular there than in the states, he has health issues so the lack of travel would be a plus, he has played Glastonbury before, and it is the biggest festival in his home country. Now please tell me why Coachella makes more sense than Glasto?

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 12:13 PM
http://twitter.com/outsideorg/status/7873850775

@coachellaleaks David Bowie is 100% not playing Coachella this year.

Now enough mentioning his name.

TallGuyCM
01-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Angus really needs to stop wearing that schoolboy outfit, he looks like a pedophile.

Why doesn't Slash stop wearing that black tophat too?

Boourns
01-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Because it is the 40th anniversary, he is far more popular there than in the states, he has health issues so the lack of travel would be a plus, he has played Glastonbury before, and it is the biggest festival in his home country. Now please tell me why Coachella makes more sense than Glasto?

Doesn't he live in New York now?

He would love Coachella if he played. Shame he won't.

Boourns
01-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Why doesn't Slash stop wearing that black tophat too?

Covering a bald spot?

TallGuyCM
01-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Covering a bald spot?

I was kidding. She's wondering why someone in one of the biggest rock bands in the world doesn't ditch the look that he's known for, and I was making a comparison.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 12:31 PM
You have to remember its COS' goal to take everyone elses information, put its tiny spin on it, and call it news that it actually seeked out. Dont believe their hype, and wait until Monday night to see what happens. And trust me, IF its Jay Z, they will try to make themselves out as line up prediction prophets, which they are very much not.

I hope you get Tom Waits, because you're going to be upset when Consequence of Sound ends up right with nearly all of the names on their list.

No way in hell is Jay-Z ever setting foot on the polo fields. God, you people make my brain hurt with ridiculous speculation. And if he were, they wouldn't get a second hip-hop act to headline another night.

Um...

obzen
01-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Cuts has a point.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 12:36 PM
:nono

vogina
01-17-2010, 12:39 PM
go chargers!

Boourns
01-17-2010, 12:53 PM
I was kidding. She's wondering why someone in one of the biggest rock bands in the world doesn't ditch the look that he's known for, and I was making a comparison.

Oh I know, just sayin'.

jjbaldwi
01-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Vampire weekend has a show in Pomona the week of the festival. That would eliminate the possibility of them playing, right?

Boourns
01-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Pomona shows the week of the festival in Goldenvoice venues are fine.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-17-2010, 01:05 PM
Arent there usually a few shows at the glasshouse before Coachella showcasing Coachella artists?

I dont see why everyone thinks that because an artist has a show in the area the week of, before, or after Coachella that they're not going to be there. Wouldnt everyone think the opposite?

Hell last year and the many years before that there were tons of shows the week before Coachella with Coachella artists.

Flylo and the entire Pure Filth crew had a show the weekend before at the Echoplex, and i'm pretty sure there were shows at the glasshouse all throughought that week leading to the festival. Dont knock it just because the little men in the back of your head think there's a problem with the fact that the artist is playing a show in the area around that time. In fact, tell the little men to start thinking the opposite.

CHURCH.

theecat
01-17-2010, 01:06 PM
I don't even remotely get your point. Your contention was that AC/DC is not favored around here by the young. My retort was that there are not that many people on this board in the age group you were categorizing as "too young to appreciate AC/DC." You weren't stating facts, you were stating incorrect assumptions. Neither Faith No More nor Soundgarden were ever actually contenders, people are simply dumb. Moving on.

Alright, when you learn how to read and see multiple points, I'll contest to this. Frankly I've got little energy to give a fuck about this argument anymore. However go back and notice you pulled a Micheal Moore and took pieces of different points and mashed them into one.

Just saying...

theecat
01-17-2010, 01:07 PM
"speaking in a condescending manner..."

I'm in favor of AC/DC, just on the Outdoor or in the Gobi.

Lol ok.

theecat
01-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Dumbest post ever (today).

Fucking tard for the day. Ill fed ex your a nifty bow and paper certificate.

jjbaldwi
01-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Pomona shows the week of the festival in Goldenvoice venues are fine.

Due to promoters or something along those lines? Thanks did not know that...

theecat
01-17-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm honored, but I imagine we've still failed to educate her.

I failed grammatically and I'll admit it. I sort of admitted it in my acknowledgement of your post. But monklish is a horrible debater, who throws vulgarity and rancor posts to shut people up. As if he, she, it (?) has some infinite knowledge of music that we don't. Seriously the points could land home without the stupidity.

And again, it can't debate for shit.

-Eric

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-17-2010, 01:14 PM

go back to headbutting people and wearing cut off tee's.

theecat
01-17-2010, 01:16 PM
AC/DC would fit into a festival like Bonnaroo..... i dig AC/DC alot but coachella would be a stretch..... but they would put on a awesome show..

im just hoping they decide to do the big 2 day fest in san francisco with Metallica to end both their tours....... that would be some serious cockrock!!

Yeah man, you me and 100000 other people -2000 or so boardies will be there.

theecat
01-17-2010, 01:18 PM

Guess that's two characterless people? Hehe

BlackSwan
01-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Anybody who doesn't want to see Soundgarden is either just unfamiliar or queer. Stated.

Or saw them at a small venue in '96.

FoxeyLady
01-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Or has seen Chris Cornell recently and discovered that he cant sing worth a shit anymore.

theecat
01-17-2010, 01:23 PM
go back to headbutting people and wearing cut off tee's.

Should I grow my hair out Cock rock style? Full on 80's hair metal?

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Or has seen Chris Cornell recently and discovered that he cant sing worth a shit anymore.

Miles and miles of this.

rage patton
01-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Althought Bowie isn't going to be there this year, I feel comforted in the fact that Goldenvoice try to get him to play every damn year.

FoxeyLady
01-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Althought Bowie isn't going to be there this year, I feel comforted in the fact that Goldenvoice try to get him to play every damn year.

Yeah The Smiths too, remember last year in that KCRW interview Paul Tollett was like "I'll keep asking every year." or something along those lines.

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 01:26 PM

Was there some new development after everyone started talking about Bowie again? Is there some new positive confirmation that he isn't playing or are we all just trying to be realists after a minor wet dream?

rage patton
01-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Was there some new development after everyone started talking about Bowie again? Is there some new positive confirmation that he isn't playing or are we all just trying to be realists after a minor wet dream?

Trying to be a realist.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 01:27 PM

Out of morbid curiosity: How do we know they do?

People have convinced themselves that the only headliner they don't "know" has to be some mega-get. And somebody found a mysterious lineup message from a titter account named "Station to Station." Rock solid.

rage patton
01-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Out of morbid curiosity: How do we know they do?

I think I read last year that Bowie has gotten an invite every single year since 2003. This year, well... Im just guessing since Bowie started getting name dropped because his name apparently came up in the rumour mill, I am assuming they asked him again this year and may have even come close to signing a deal.

I think Bowie/Arcade Fire 2011 may happen though...

the goat
01-17-2010, 01:30 PM
I failed grammatically and I'll admit it. I sort of admitted it in my acknowledgement of your post. But monklish is a horrible debater, who throws vulgarity and rancor posts to shut people up. As if he, she, it (?) has some infinite knowledge of music that we don't. Seriously the points could land home without the stupidity.

And again, it can't debate for shit.

-Eric

Stop horribly debating, and if continue throwing vulgarity and rancor you does, words will be had, tonight. Also, learn the difference between an adjective and an adverb. Pretty sure you're not even drunk yet, bitch. theecat, not you.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 01:31 PM

Face-palm moment.

Harrisment
01-17-2010, 01:32 PM

Yeah, his managment company sent a tweet directly to @coachellaleaks earlier today that said this:

@coachellaleaks David Bowie is 100% not playing Coachella this year

boarderwoozel3
:nono Let the man tend to his health and enjoy his waning years in private.

yeahfontaine
I think I read last year that Bowie has gotten an invite every single year since 2003. This year, well... Im just guessing since Bowie started getting name dropped because his name apparently came up in the rumour mill, I am assuming they asked him again this year and may have even come close to signing a deal.

Way to keep hope alive.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Yeah, his managment company sent a tweet directly to @coachellaleaks earlier today that said this:

See two pages ago.

MissingPerson
01-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Face-palm moment.

It's not wrong to dream, goddammit.

theecat
01-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Moving on yoda. Chargers should destroy today. Vikes vs chargers would be insane.

Harrisment
See two pages ago.

See 1 page ago where weeklymix was asking a question and I was answering it.

paulthomasanderson
I never said it was?

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 01:35 PM
See: Face.

lolers.

(Oh boy)

MarkO
01-17-2010, 01:38 PM
they have a good fireworks show to cover up the music though.

Better or worse than RW's ?

PJandBompton
01-17-2010, 01:41 PM

how recently? I saw him the night Temple of the Dog/Soundgarden reunited at the Pearl Jam show and he nailed Hunger Strike...

rage patton
01-17-2010, 01:42 PM
:nono Let the man tend to his health and enjoy his waning years in private.

I don't think they are invading his privacy or intruding on his life by inviting him to play. They probably just want to maintain him as a contact, just in case some year he feels well enough to play.

I remember an interview with Paul Tollet, I think it came out just before the 08 line up was released. The interviewer asked him how he has managed to pull so many reunions out of the bag and how he is able to score so many rare acts. It was a long answer and I forget the bulk of it, but he said that money is the very last thing he discusses before signing a deal, at least when it comes to reunions/rare acts. He said he likes to sit down and talk to the band/manager/whatever and discuss prospects of them playing and why he thinks they/him/her would be fantastic for the festival. If they seem interested, then money will come into the talks. But he said he does not use money to attract acts to the festival.

What I am trying to say is, Bowie may have been invited every single year to play, but it doesn't mean they pester him by sending him increasingly large cheques every year in hopes he will one day accept. They don't want a bitter Bowie to play. Paul probably wants Bowie to play when Bowie feels up to it.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 01:46 PM
I don't think they are invading his privacy or intruding on his life by inviting him to play. They probably just want to maintain him as a contact, just in case some year he feels well enough to play.

I remember an interview with Paul Tollet, I think it came out just before the 08 line up was released. The interviewer asked him how he has managed to pull so many reunions out of the bag and how he is able to score so many rare acts. It was a long answer and I forget the bulk of it, but he said that money is the very last thing he discusses before signing a deal, at least when it comes to reunions/rare acts. He said he likes to sit down and talk to the band/manager/whatever and discuss prospects of them playing and why he thinks they/him/her would be fantastic for the festival. If they seem interested, then money will come into the talks. But he said he does not use money to attract acts to the festival.

What I am trying to say is, Bowie may have been invited every single year to play, but it doesn't mean they pester him by sending him increasingly large cheques every year in hopes he will one day accept. They don't want a bitter Bowie to play. Paul probably wants Bowie to play when Bowie feels up to it.

It'll probably happen at some point. And we'll more than likely know when it seems like it's the year for him to make his long-awaited appearance.

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 01:49 PM
So Bowie's out.

Talking Heads / Smiths go go go.

jtovar21
01-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Anonymous said...

I started the Jay-Z rumor. There is no real basis to it. lol.

January 17, 2010 1:00 PM

Posted on Monk's blog comments. Probably nothing but should be noted. It was really strange that someone decided to spam that blog full of Jay Z nonsense then went over to the boards here and did the same thing

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35186

Everyone just ran with it after, because people want to believe they have the headliners figured out EVERY YR. But once again, when the line up does come out, people are always SHOCKED at who actually headlines.

Expect this year to be NO different. The only one people can infer for sure is MUSE. The next 2 headliners are really up in the air. Could be the Gorillaz...could be Beastie Boys...nothing is for sure.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Everyone just ran with it after, because people want to believe they have the headliners figured out EVERY YR. But once again, when the line up does come out, people are always SHOCKED at who actually headlines.

Expect this year to be NO different. The only one people can infer for sure is MUSE. The next 2 headliners are really up in the air. Could be the Gorillaz...could be Beastie Boys...nothing is for sure.

This x infinity.

matsuolost
01-17-2010, 02:07 PM

to be fair, in 07 someone called all 3 headliners

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

jtovar21
01-17-2010, 02:12 PM
to be fair, in 07 someone called all 3 headliners

Someone called out Rage Against the Machine, Bjork and RHCP? I don't remember that at all.

archimmes
01-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Just curious, what would the reaction be from the Coachella be if My Chemical Romance played? Not as a headliner, of course, but on the main stage. I see that there's a new album coming out soon, and among the purists they aren't as reviled as the usual emo shitfest such as fall out boy or owl city (*retch*).

Monklish
01-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Menik called all three.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 02:15 PM
People would bitch, a lot.

archimmes
01-17-2010, 02:18 PM
People would bitch, a lot.

Obviously, but are we talking Jack Johnson (severe) or RHCP (mild) here?

crombrenner
01-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Just curious, what would the reaction be from the Coachella be if My Chemical Romance played? Not as a headliner, of course, but on the main stage. I see that there's a new album coming out soon, and among the purists they aren't as reviled as the usual emo shitfest such as fall out boy or owl city (*retch*).

I just threw up in my mouth, thanks.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-17-2010, 02:19 PM

holy crap, its like the more you post the worse your taste in music gets.

I suggest you stop posting before you start liking Jack Johnson.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 02:21 PM

Seriously, it would make Jack Johnson look beloved.

Just thinking about this reminds me of tuning into that mexican radio internet stream to hear Jack Johnson get announced and the collective "WTF?!" that followed. In retrospect, it was pretty funny.

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 02:21 PM

I would rather listen to Jack Johnson than My Chemical Romance.

Blinken
01-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Alex Young on Jan 17th, 2010 at 5:28 pm
Well I just spoke with someone at LA Times and they arenít planning publishing anything related to Coachella tonight. So there.

Just FYI in case anyone thought we might get something early tonight.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 02:24 PM
I want my MTV.

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Not to say I'd advocate it, but Muse did open/coheadline on tour with MCR the last time they were in the U.S.

sonofhal
01-17-2010, 02:25 PM
I would rather listen to Jack Johnson than My Chemical Romance.

I wouldn't watch either, so what does it matter?

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 02:25 PM
In regards to that tweet: "So there." Really? Are we in a tetherball line or something?

Blinken
01-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Someone was saying that GV might be releasing a list to the LA Times tonight. It depended on the Golden Globes because most of the Entertainment Industry would only be focusing on that tonight. Alex Young was just proving him wrong.

Sonicifyouwantit
I want my MTV.

Sometimes I miss the 80s.

paulthomasanderson
The Hurt Locker upsets Up In The Air.

Sometimes I miss the 80s.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V5ZEzWwKJnY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V5ZEzWwKJnY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

archimmes
01-17-2010, 02:29 PM
Ouch, the sores from my AIDS are oozing again.

Well why are you posting here then, go rub some ointment on them or something...

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Its as if you dont care any more. :nono

your "insults" are neither witty or amusing, and in fact, it's quite pathetic the way you think they could actually hurt ones feelings. But hey, it doesnt surprise me how moronic and childish your "insults" are, just by looking at your posting style, music taste, and of course your "insulting", its plainly obvious that you have a brain the size of a pea.

Now please excuse me whilst I go hunt down your mother and backhand her across the face for making such a worthless human being.

pssssssst, if you dont come up with new material to insult with, people are going to start finding out how much of a half-wit you really are!

Monklish
01-17-2010, 02:43 PM
I just got an erection--did somebody say AIDS?

archimmes
01-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Stop making fun of my AIDS everyone!!! Its not funny!!

Sorry dude, you're the first AIDS infected individual I know, and I'm just fascinated with your opinion on things.

obzen
01-17-2010, 02:50 PM
In a dark and quiet room, David Bowie lurks the Coachella Message Board. This is why he will not perform on the polo fields.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-17-2010, 02:51 PM
archimong:

The fact that you're coming to Coachella this year brings down the festivals reputation.

Please find a bridge to jump off, save yourself the pain of knowing how much of a failure at life you really are.

Hell If I were your parents I would have done the same years ago. What a shame you must be to your family. I look down upon thee.

If I had a nickle for everytime I thought you were utterly retarded, Haitians would praise my name like Jah.

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 02:52 PM
If I had a nickle for everytime I thought you were utterly retarded, Haitians would praise my name like Jah.

They can't do that anymore. It's Jesus or more earthquakes.

archimmes
01-17-2010, 02:53 PM
I just got an erection--did somebody say AIDS?

gBkVuT5pw1g

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 02:57 PM
In all fairness that diet pill came out about five years before AIDS awareness became so prevalent in the mid-80s.

archimmes
01-17-2010, 02:58 PM
archimong:

Heh.

rnZ6YwqOBAk

Dude, I'd do myself in too if I had the AIDS like you. Hang in there, we're all pulling for you to make it in time for the festival.

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Here it is!!!!!!!!

http://i46.tinypic.com/27wycxz.jpg

It's not, I just found it on Consequence of Sound lol

obzen
01-17-2010, 03:01 PM
I like that one.

BlakeG
01-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Talking Heads would be probably the best thing for my first Coachella. I know it's not likely, but them being announced OUT OF NOWHERE for a reunion show at Coachella would make my week.

heart cooks brain
01-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Who cares if dude has AIDS...ill still fuck him. At least I choose my own death

HandBanana
01-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Here it is!!!!!!!!

As fakes go this is a great lineup and I love the look of it.
Great aesthetic

MissingPerson
01-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Bug chaser.

rage patton
01-17-2010, 03:04 PM
That line up would be insanne.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Actually, take Bowie out and put Jay-Z as the headliner for that day, and there's this year's lineup pretty much. Oops.

guedita
01-17-2010, 03:07 PM
I keep seeing Miike Snow listed on Friday in all of the fake posters, but he'll be playing in SF that night.

Still, I'm hoping that the real line-up looks very similar to that poster.

ZackQ
01-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Yeah, good job whoever made that. I really like the design.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Who cares if dude has AIDS...ill still fuck him. At least I choose my own death

Ill be the one with the face at Coachella. Hook it up, son.

Heh.

rnZ6YwqOBAk

Dude, I'd do myself in too if I had the AIDS like you. Hang in there, we're all pulling for you to make it in time for the festival.

What will it take for the simple idea of getting new insults throught your thick mongoloid skull?

You're like the kid in elementary school who goes around saying "im not touching you, i'm not touching you, i'm not touching you"

Typically that kid is a fatty with extremely low self esteem because he got beat by his parents. Were you beaten as a child, fatty?

I swear, I know people with downsyndrome who are brighter than you.
You make Heidi from The Hills look like a genius.

Once again, I look down upon you and your family.

What makes this really funny, is the fact that all my points are proven by the fact that you think Family Guy is still funny.

boyalien0
01-17-2010, 03:31 PM

2nd Dumbest post ever (today).

boyalien0
01-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Here it is!!!!!!!!

Sunday conflicts would make people kill themselves. Seriously, I'm talking mass suicide, rivers of blood across the field.

schavira
01-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Only artists I would truly care about seeing on that Sunday are Gorillaz (I would miss anything else for them), Scott Walker, Girls, and Gil Scott-Heron. I saw Devo and Camera Obscura already this year so I could miss them, though I'd want to see them again. Beasties, Them Crooked Vultures, and Panda Bear would be pretty cool too.

joppy-slow
01-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Here it is!!!!!!!!

Bejezuz.. 2010 would be like the best Coachella eva if the poster looks like this.. Love the colors too..

BettySpaghetti
01-17-2010, 03:49 PM
With a yearlong break from posts, I just came in to say if Scott Walker was anywhere near the Coachella grounds, let alone performing, I'd instantly be there. But of course, he'd never do it, so nice job.

ZackQ
01-17-2010, 03:50 PM
With a yearlong break from posts, I just came in to say if Scott Walker was anywhere near the Coachella grounds, let alone performing, I'd instantly be there. But of course, he'd never do it, so nice job.

I know little to nothing about Scott Walker's personal life. He won't play Coachella?

archimmes
01-17-2010, 03:50 PM
I need to go drink my AIDS coctail

And I just enjoy treating dicklick shitstains with message board superiority complexes (because they have nothing better to do than to write retarded one liners blasting others' opinions in order to feel special and not lonely losers that they are in real life) like pathetic disease ridden cockroaches that they are. So like I said before, we all hope you survive your AIDS disease in time to make it to the show this year. Stay positive ;)

Still-ill
01-17-2010, 03:51 PM
I know little to nothing about Scott Walker's personal life.
Who does? Also, he won't play anywhere let alone a festival.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm familiar with way too many acts on that poster for it to be accurate.

BettySpaghetti
Yeah, Scott Walker is one of thee ultimate musical recluses.

cknaz
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 03:53 PM

Who are the other two?

Still-ill
01-17-2010, 03:53 PM
I just noticed Gil Scott-Heron's name. That's interesting...

BettySpaghetti
01-17-2010, 03:54 PM
What are the chances of Merzbow to play? Bring some noise you buttholes.

ZackQ

Who are the other two?

archimmes
Here it is!!!!!!!!

I just have to applaud anyone who would actually take time to create this wishlist like that. Very impressive. Needs a bit more "ooomph!" in the Sahara headliners methinks, but still, bravo.

Still-ill
Who are the other two?

Who are the other two?

Hrmph

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
And I just enjoy treating dicklick shitstains with message board superiority complexes (because they have nothing better to do than to write retarded one liners blasting others' opinions in order to feel special and not lonely losers that they are in real life) like pathetic disease ridden cockroaches that they are. So like I said before, we all hope you survive your AIDS disease in time to make it to the show this year. Stay positive ;)

lol pathetc disease ridden cockroaches?
oww that hurts, really, stop.

You're nothing but a tick in the field of my life; a parasite. It's morons like you who make me look like gold, even if I do act like a jackass. What's great is that I do it all for the lulz, where as you do it because you feel the need to try and make me feel hurt. If you could actually succeed, maybe it'd sink in a little.

Now please, what's the address of your parents so I can send them some flowers for the sperm that could have been, but instead, was the waste of like that you became, hmmmm?

BettySpaghetti
01-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Who are the other two?

Dick Van Patten and Dick Van Patten

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Well now that the Chargers blew their fucking season, David Bowie better be on that goddarn lineup!!!

thom cobain
01-17-2010, 04:05 PM
chargers suck.

archimmes
01-17-2010, 04:05 PM
It's ok, I'll pull through. I'm just worried about my dad sodomizing me again with his AIDS ridden cock.

You just let us know where you are, and we'll call the authorities on his disgusting pedophile disease filled old ass that spawned an AIDS victim like you.

(I wonder how far I can push this, maybe I should take a vote on whether to bring his mom into this as well, or would that just be a low blow.....)

Aphxtwinin
01-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Well now that the Chargers blew their fucking season, David Bowie better be on that goddarn lineup!!!

game was awful for the Chargers, im a diehard Dolphins fan and i find myself rooting for the Jets

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 04:07 PM
game was awful for the Chargers, im a diehard Dolphins fan and i find myself rooting for the Jets

Now THAT is crushing..

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 04:15 PM
You just let us know where you are, and we'll call the authorities on his disgusting pedophile disease filled old ass that spawned an AIDS victim like you.

(I wonder how far I can push this, maybe I should take a vote on whether to bring his mom into this as well, or would that just be a low blow.....)

Please feel free to stop spamming the thread. Or if you're going to anyway, be funny.

archimmes
01-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Please feel free to stop spamming the thread. Or if you're going to anyway, be funny.

I don't aim to be funny with him, I feel like making him cry.

Sorry to derail the thread, go Jets!

menikmati
01-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Someone called out Rage Against the Machine, Bjork and RHCP? I don't remember that at all.

That was me :thu

jtovar21
01-17-2010, 04:45 PM
That was me :thu

Feelin' lucky again, Menik?

menikmati
01-17-2010, 04:47 PM
This year? No, not for headliners. I picked Muse (who'll be there), The Who (who probably won't), and Daft Punk (who I'm pretty sure won't either). Oh well. I'm gonna come back strong and get all 3 right next year, I promise, you heard it here first.

TallGuyCM
01-17-2010, 05:08 PM
For starters, Scott Walker on the poster = fake. Unfortunately.

JustSteve
01-17-2010, 05:10 PM
I don't aim to be funny with him, I feel like making him cry.

making someone on an internet message board cry? aim high.

cooperb1
01-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Sometimes I miss the 80s. heres a realflashback to the 80,s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLCg1kb1sA0

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 05:45 PM
So if not Jay Z, then who? Who are feasibly the options you can't totally actually say "no" about? Soundgarden? White Stripes? Are Pavement or The Strokes going to be given too much credit? Are there any Oldchella candidates outside The Who or The Rolling Stones that would fit into the linup? Will Thom bring the rest of the boys instead of going at it solo? Not Bowie, not Daft Punk, not Outkast. Who else is left?

Kid B
01-17-2010, 05:47 PM
I still would like to know why some people think Pearl Jam is out of the running now. I still think they're a good possibility with a Soundgarden/Pearl Jam coheadlining day. We'll find out in about 27 hours.

schavira
01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
http://monklish.blogspot.com/

Monklish updated, is calling Jay-Z.

getbetter
01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
well I'm happy there's the sahara

The Stroke would be awesome third headliner

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I'll take it. I keep trying to rack my brain with who the mystery headliner could've been and I'm coming up with nothing lol. R.E.M. and Arcade Fire came to mind, but none of those names seem big enough for the promoters to pass on Jay-Z.

TallGuyCM
01-17-2010, 05:56 PM
http://monklish.blogspot.com/

Monklish updated, is calling Jay-Z.

How the fuck is monklish just confirming Muse now???

ZackQ
01-17-2010, 05:57 PM
I didn't like the idea at first...but after thinking about it the last week or so, I'm totally down.

HandBanana
01-17-2010, 05:58 PM
I am satisfied if this is how it happens

Gribbz
That's what kitt kat got all excited about? Jay-Z?

HandBanana
I want fucking Beyonce tho.

I want "Crazy in Love" on the polo fields.

Kid B
How the fuck is monklish just confirming Muse now???

He's had Muse for a while along with Gorillaz. He just has all three headliners bolded.

obzen
01-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Yeah, if it's Jay-Z it'll will be underwhelming.

Especially since he was a fallback for GV last year and will have had played L.A. less than a month prior to Coach. I also have a hard time trying to picture an epic sing-along to anthems about The Big Apple while we're in the middle of the California desert.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:00 PM
That's what kitt kat got all excited about? Jay-Z?

No shit. It's your third headliner people.

TallGuyCM
He's had Muse for a while along with Gorillaz. He just has all three headliners bolded.

Oh, gotcha. I still think the 3rd headliner (outside of Muse and Gorillaz) is gonna make people cry Oldchella. Just a hunch.

Devin the Dude
i hope there is more to it. that's only 72.

Duvel
I still would like to know why some people think Pearl Jam is out of the running now. I still think they're a good possibility with a Soundgarden/Pearl Jam coheadlining day. We'll find out in about 27 hours.

....i'd love Pearl Jam to play....

we'll see.

weeklymix
Kit Katt was not excited about Jay-Z apparently.

TallGuyCM
01-17-2010, 06:01 PM

Why does anyone give a fuck what she's excited/not excited about?

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 06:01 PM
I applaud Goldenvoice if it's true! They're taking yet another chance on collectively three headliners a lotta people might tilt their heads to and say, "huh?" but I wouldn't expect anything less. Think where we were a couple months back with who we were guessing and didja think you'd end up with this?

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 06:03 PM
For what it's worth, someone anonymous keeps posting on Consequence of Sound and Monklish's blog that it's not Jay Z and to keep guessing...

jtovar21
01-17-2010, 06:03 PM

Because she was probably full of shit...If anything she probably found out something to do with Animal Collective, like a Panda Bear set, or maybe even both of them being on the bill.

And still not buyin' the Jay Z till the bill comes out on Tues. Remember, this is the same Monk that also guaranteed NEIL YOUNG last year.

HandBanana
01-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Neil Young got really close to happening tho

obzen
01-17-2010, 06:04 PM
For what it's worth, someone anonymous keeps posting on Consequence of Sound and Monklish's blog that it's not Jay Z and to keep guessing...

lol.

Probably Kitt Kat.

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Jay-Z has still not sold out Staples. That's what makes it hard for me to buy into it.

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 06:06 PM

I think I read on here that Neil Young was expected as Sunday's headliner but didn't sign on and that's when the delay came into play with The Cure getting booked. That right?

jtovar21

Just like Jay - Z, right?

Kid B
To be honest...I don't give a fuck who the headliners are if Thom Yorke really is there. PLEASE let that be true.

obzen
Jay-Z has still not sold out Staples. That's what makes it hard for me to buy into it.

Know what I'm sayin'?

jtovar21
01-17-2010, 06:07 PM
I think I read on here that Neil Young was expected as Sunday's headliner but didn't sign on and that's when the delay came into play with The Cure getting booked. That right?

Because this is the place to come to if you want 100 percent accuracy. :)

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 06:09 PM

That has supre written all over it.

More Sahara leaks, internet. Thanks in advance.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:11 PM
To be honest...I don't give a fuck who the headliners are if Thom Yorke really is there. PLEASE let that be true.

Hehe.

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Headlining Sahara all 3 nights:

TTC
miZN_ECkVtk

jtovar21
01-17-2010, 06:14 PM

Exactly...unless this is some "special show". I mean Jay Z is cool, but it definitely screams LAZY booking...

FoxeyLady
01-17-2010, 06:17 PM
I still don't buy Jay-Z, but that being said IF he does headline, even though he hasn't sold out the staples center yet, it is a GV venue and it will probably sell out. And I guarantee you he wouldn't do the same set at Coachella that he will at Staples.

AND considering if he is the saturday headliner, that day is the easiest to sell, especially with the stacked undercard that is expected this year. Just sayin...

But jay-z still doesn't make sense unless they just ran out of options on their 3rd headliner.

suprefan
01-17-2010, 06:18 PM

:winkiss

That has supre written all over it.

More Sahara leaks, internet. Thanks in advance.

My ears are burning, you called?

And no, Im not doing that. I am busy doing other things that are productive. No Sahara leaks in the next 24 hours, sorry.

archimmes
01-17-2010, 06:20 PM

TTC
miZN_ECkVtk

If we're talking French electro-pop other than Yelle, there should be no other than Numero#.

46XeAZDnXp0

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Just wondering, who'd you rather have: Jay Z headlining with Beasties subheadlining, or Beasties just headlining with maybe the chance of an interesting subheadliner or two that day?

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 06:22 PM
And no, Im not doing that. I am busy doing other things that are productive. No Sahara leaks in the next 24 hours, sorry.

Wrong answer. Furthermore, I sincerely hope you know what your talking about getting people's hopes up about you know who, hombre.

Just wondering, who'd you rather have: Jay Z headlining with Beasties subheadlining, or Beasties just headlining with maybe the chance of an interesting subheadliner or two that day?

Orbital, Underworld or Basement Jaxx in the Sahara :D

schavira
01-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Jay-Leno is actually headlining all three nights

archimmes
01-17-2010, 06:24 PM

Can someone please explain to me how that rumor got started in the first place? I'm not aware of any new release or tour coming from him, and I doubt that even if he plays he'll do any Radiohead stuff, and "The Eraser" is what, 3 years old by now? Why WOULD he be there?

Gribbz
01-17-2010, 06:25 PM
I hope there's something unexpected on the line-up.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Wrong answer. Furthermore, I sincerely hope you know what your talking about getting people's hopes up about you know who, hombre.

Orbital, Underworld or Basement Jaxx in the Sahara :D

He's legit. *See Chris' wink*

And we know our Sahara headliners. Although Deadmau or Tiesto could be debated as to who it would be.

suprefan
01-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Can someone please explain to me how that rumor got started in the first place? I'm not aware of any new release or tour coming from him, and I doubt that even if he plays he'll do any Radiohead stuff, and "The Eraser" is what, 3 years old by now? Why WOULD he be there?

Read the setlist, and tell me if there is a Radiohead song on there. WAIT, THERE IS......

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7565/img09713.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/img09713.jpg/)

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 06:27 PM

Because 1) he hasn't played before 2) is working on new material (?) 3) would get a lot of peeps to attend.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Read the setlist, and tell me if there is a Radiohead song on there. WAIT, THERE IS......

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7565/img09713.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/img09713.jpg/)

I fucking knew you would do that. It's just glorious.

Gribbz
01-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Since when is Deadmau5 headlining the sahara? I don't buy it.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 06:29 PM
He's legit. *See Chris' wink*

And we know our Sahara headliners. Although Deadmau or Tiesto could be debated as to who it would be.

That's right. I forgot that emocons are the new confirmation...

And how do we know our Sahara headliners again? Peeps are assuming too much, much too much.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Since when is Deadmau5 headlining the sahara? I don't buy it.

It's either him or Tiesto. The other two have been determined pretty much.

Mak Attack
01-17-2010, 06:31 PM
If there is anyone I'd like to spend the next 30 or so hours with, it's you all, or as we say in Houston, y'all. Or maybe Mike Tyson, but apparently he's at the Golden Globes, so cheers.

obzen
Goldenvoice probably just threw Jay-Z out there in order to get people to lower their expectations.

Then they knock us all dead with Red Hot Chili Peppers.

boarderwoozel3
I hope there's something unexpected on the line-up.

In this crazy world of festival obsessing and prognosticating, you can take that to the bank.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:32 PM
That's right. I forgot that emocons are the new confirmation...

And how do we know our Sahara headliners again? Peeps are assuming too much, much too much.

I could tell you right now that this is the year to get carried away with the names that have been thrown around, but you will retain your reluctance to buy it. Supre is not full of himself. Now, when it comes to Tom Waits, hmm....

GnarVee
The Jay-Z's confirmed?

Gribbz
It's either him or Tiesto. The other two have been determined pretty much.

I could see Tiesto headlining. Still don't buy Deadmau5.

Grant
Goldenvoice probably just threw Jay-Z out there in order to get people to lower their expectations.

Then they knock us all dead with Red Hot Chili Peppers.

LOLLLLL

So good.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:33 PM
I could see Tiesto headlining. Still don't buy Deadmau5.

Ultra pretty much sealed the deal actually.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 06:35 PM
I could tell you right now that this is the year to get carried away with the names that have been thrown around, but you will retain your reluctance to buy it. Supre is not full of himself. Now, when it comes to Tom Waits, hmm....

I've done this dance enough to waltz with guarded optimism. Especially in regards to any information that doesn't come right from the horse's mouth. But by all means, I appreciate your confidence and my PM box is always open to compelling evidence or arguments anyone doesn't wish to publicize in a thread.

Gribbz
01-17-2010, 06:36 PM
I don't think Ultra determines the Sahara headliners.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:36 PM
I've done this dance enough to waltz with guarded optimism. Especially in regards to any information that doesn't come right from the horses mouth. But by all means, my PM box is always open compelling evidence or arguments anyone doesn't wish to publicize in a thread.

Tempting.

Deadmau may not headline, but he'll be there. Call me out if it's not true though come Tuesday.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 06:38 PM

See: The Prodigy.

(Though I really really really really hope that's not true for Swedish House Mafia)

Gribbz
01-17-2010, 06:38 PM
I never said he wouldn't be there. I just am skeptical about Deadmau5 headlining. I would lose a lot of faith with Goldenvoice if that happened.

HandBanana
01-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Deadmau5 is great, but no way.

FurtherDownTheRabbitHole
01-17-2010, 06:39 PM
bu.. but Basement Jaxx has robots!! I want to see dah robotz!

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Okay guys, get the popcorn out. Basement Jaxx? Not this year.

Gribbz
01-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Basement Jaxx (live) would be a dream come true.

Harrisment
01-17-2010, 06:41 PM
I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to sleep tonight.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Okay guys, get the popcorn out. Basement Jaxx? Not this year.
Ze burden of proof remains in your court.

Basement Jaxx (live) would be a dream come true.

F.T.W.

Grant
01-17-2010, 06:42 PM
This thread...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/POCdbcPxNfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/POCdbcPxNfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:43 PM

Wait for it...

one2fast
01-17-2010, 06:45 PM
deadmua5 could be a big possibility to headline the sahara.
he is headlining UMF and one of the headliners at EDC this yr

Harrisment
01-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Wait for it...

Yes.....go on.

sacleonard
01-17-2010, 06:46 PM

TTC
miZN_ECkVtk

Is that Drew Carey?

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Where's Marco when I need him.

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 06:49 PM
in 30 hours this place is going to be a shit show

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Indeed.

My inbox is still pretty quiet, PTA.

Boourns
01-17-2010, 06:55 PM
I never said he wouldn't be there. I just am skeptical about Deadmau5 headlining. I would lose a lot of faith with Goldenvoice if that happened.

He's big now and it would be a huge promotion; another case of "hey, look who played the Gobi and was at the bottom of the lineup a few years ago and look where he is now?"

Gribbz
01-17-2010, 07:03 PM
How... unexciting.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Wait for it...

cooperb1
01-17-2010, 07:05 PM
wait for it somemore:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

weeklymix
01-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Wait for it...

What.

boarderwoozel3
01-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Wait for it...

Enough of these cryptic shenanigans.

Queenie Cupcakes
01-17-2010, 07:06 PM
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6752/coachella048.jpg

psycobetabuckdown
01-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Anyone else fully satisfied with the prospect of Gorillaz-Muse-Jay-Z? I think it'd be the first time I watch all three headliners in full.

GnarVee
WAIT FOR IT......

paulthomasanderson
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6752/coachella048.jpg

That's you?

Kid B
01-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Anyone else fully satisfied with the prospect of Gorillaz-Muse-Jay-Z? I think it'd be the first time I watch all three headliners in full.

Yes. However, I'm still skeptical about Jay-Z. Would I love to see it happen? Yes. But I'm still not sold on him being a lock for Coachella. We'll see in a little over 24 hours.

faxman75
01-17-2010, 07:08 PM
is waiting for it...still...

Gribbz
01-17-2010, 07:09 PM

I've always said that I only need one satisfactory headliner. Gorillaz fulfill that this year. I like Jay-Z but I doubt I'd watch him again.

Queenie Cupcakes
That's you?

No its the first result in a Google image search for when you search for "Coachella dork" lol

boarderwoozel3
Wait for it...

Wait for it...

wait for it somemore:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WAIT FOR IT......

The last ~28 hours are going move really slowly, aren't they?

cormaic
I really hope you're all wrong about Jay-Z.

Actually fuck it, as long as Deerhunter or LCD Soundsystem pan out I don't give a shit.

Actually fuck that too, I'm going regardless and it's going to be awesome.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
Where's Marco when I need him.

ugh. just getting up. I work grave yard remember?

Mak Attack
wtf exactly does saying "wait for it" earn you? Oh wow. "hey, i don't know what to add but i'm gonna say if you wait for an official announcement it will all make sense" well thank you!

psycobetabuckdown
01-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Yes. However, I'm still skeptical about Jay-Z. Would I love to see it happen? Yes. But I'm still not sold on him being a lock for Coachella. We'll see in a little over 24 hours.

I'm not either, but if those are the three top choices I am pleased.

FoxeyLady
01-17-2010, 07:10 PM

yeah same here, which actually makes me worry, cause that means major conflitcs...

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-17-2010, 07:11 PM
I really hope you're all wrong about Jay-Z.

Actually fuck it, as long as Deerhunter or LCD Soundsystem pan out I don't give a shit.

This. Seriously, the undercard is going to be stacked as fuck and you bastards are worried about the headliners? At least we get no repeat headliners this year.

paulthomasanderson
And waiting...........here it is..........can't write it here (sorry) is playing.

Queenie Cupcakes
Peen or GTFO

Harrisment
01-17-2010, 07:12 PM

I'm with you on this. If Deerhunter and LCD are both on the poster it would be hard for me to complain.

paulthomasanderson
ugh. just getting up. I work grave yard remember?

You really let it all out with the Bowie talk last night.

CiderMouseRules
I don't own a single Jay-Z record and I was thrilled with his set at Pemberton a couple years ago. It was one of those "Holy shit, I know 20 songs by this artist and I didn't even realize it" kind of sets.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-17-2010, 07:14 PM
You really let it all out with the Bowie talk last night.

lolque?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-17-2010, 07:14 PM
I don't own a single Jay-Z record and I was thrilled with his set at Pemberton a couple years ago. It was one of those "Holy shit, I know 20 songs by this artist and I didn't even realize it" kind of sets.

THIS.

We be BIG PIMPIN'

Mak Attack
01-17-2010, 07:17 PM
And waiting...........here it is..........can't write it here (sorry) is playing.

I'm fucking with you, but seriously, your post count doesn't need any more padding.

paulthomasanderson
01-17-2010, 07:19 PM
lolque?

Si wey.

faxman75
01-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Who made this one? I like the color scheme and of course the lineup.