PDA

View Full Version : Official Confirmed Artists for 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

betao
01-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Yeah but who would you believe? There are only a handful of people on the board I'd trust info from, that claim its from "someone in the know".

And then still, I'll believe a radio station being informed directly by GV over them.

Coachella Bound
01-14-2010, 10:46 AM
FUCK KROQ!

We all knew before they made the announcement the next morning.

Only peeps that seem to get it before us are the LA Times

betao
I doubt KROQ would want to give out that info even if they had it after last year.

Sure they would. Announce today that you will have the lineup info tomorrow morning on your show. Probably will get more listeners that way.

TomServo
Yeah but the fucking point is, How many recently? What have they done recently? They've died down as a duo for ages. Now Paul Simon doing some solo songs as well with Garfunkel, that might get Saturday night Headliner spot.

To reiterate my point: Cohen was outdoor stage and How many albums has Leonard Cohen sold?

Well, he's only got two Gold records. Simon and Garfunkel have eight Platinum records together, by my count. Art Garfunkel has four Gold records by himself, and Paul Simon has three Platinum records, and another six Gold records. So... that's a total of eleven combined Platinum and another ten Gold records.

Love Leonard Cohen, but he's nowhere near the commercial force of Simon and Garfunkel.

Drewski27
01-14-2010, 10:47 AM
wait for it some more . . . . .

betao
01-14-2010, 10:47 AM
FUCK KROQ!

We all knew before they made the announcement the next morning.

Only peeps that seem to get it before us are the LA Times

LA times posted their article minutes before it dropped last year.

But during the day before, radio stations (multiple ones mind you) started saying they'd have info for their show the next day.

then later that evening, the website started changing and whatnot.

Grant
01-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Ugh.

amyzzz
01-14-2010, 10:50 AM
I feel more peaceful believing it will be two weeks hence.

Grant
01-14-2010, 10:51 AM
I WANT IT NAOOOO

rage patton
01-14-2010, 10:51 AM
If the mainpage has not been updated by midnight tonight, we are not getting it tonight. I think it is as simple as that.

LooseAtTheZoo
01-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Lineup came out three nights after "wait for it" last year. If we don't get it until next week then them posting that was fucking retarded. "Wait for it ... another week and a half, hehehe" That's not teasing and it's not cute, that's just pissing people off.

What "wait for it" are you talking about? Is it something lost in the quagmire of this thread?

betao
If the mainpage has not been updated by midnight tonight, we are not getting it tonight. I think it is as simple as that.

pretty much.

Grant
What "wait for it" are you talking about? Is it something lost in the quagmire of this thread?

Facebook.

Coachella Bound
01-14-2010, 10:53 AM
LA times posted their article minutes before it dropped last year.

But during the day before, radio stations (multiple ones mind you) started saying they'd have info for their show the next day.

then later that evening, the website started changing and whatnot.

radio stations supposidly get word that when they arrive the next morning theyll be good to go. i dont actually believe they have it on the day before. Otherwise KROQ wouldnt have fucked up so bad if they thought they had it.

nahuatldream
01-14-2010, 10:54 AM
It's coming out tonight/tomorrow, during the witching hour. David Bowie will be on the poster, being all Ziggy and Stardusty. Sweet...

liquidsnake28
01-14-2010, 10:56 AM

No, PF posted a winking emoticon a few days ago in this thread but "wait for it" was posted on the official coachella facebook page on the same day (Monday I think.)

guedita
01-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Funny how everyone on here says they don't expect a lineup until at least February first. Then they all proceed to bitch when there's no lineup in mid-January.

If we're pulling random days out of our ass, I vote for tomorrow. It's a new moon, which means it's more than likely lineup release day. Why? Who fucking knows. All I do know is that it makes as much sense as the rest of the nonsensical speculation.

Very few people on here think it will be here as late as February 1st.

And once the line-up has been dropped, you can continue to lurkily watch us bitch about new and exciting things, like time slots/stages/potential conflicts. Enjoy the show.

Grant
01-14-2010, 10:57 AM
No, PF posted a winking emoticon a few days ago in this thread

I thought it was one of the when's the lineup coming out threads.

rage patton
01-14-2010, 11:03 AM

Aaron, on Monday the Coachella facebook status was updated to "wait for it..." Last year, on Monday the 27th, the Coachella facebook status was updated to "wait for it..." Then at sometime past midnight on Friday January 30th, the line up was released. So it stands to believe that the line up could be released tonight, sometime just past midnight. It wouldn't make sense for GV to post "wait for it..." and not release the line up for another 2 weeks.

faxman75
01-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Funny how everyone on here says they don't expect a lineup until at least February first.

Who is everyone?

alex gardner
01-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Aaron, on Monday the Coachella facebook status was updated to "wait for it..." Last year, on Monday the 27th, the Coachella facebook status was updated to "wait for it..." Then at sometime past midnight on Friday January 30th, the line up was released. So it stands to believe that the line up could be released tonight, sometime just past midnight. It wouldn't make sense for GV to post "wait for it..." and not release the line up for another 2 weeks.

LOL do you keep these coachella quirks in your diary for future reference?

Aphxtwinin
01-14-2010, 11:06 AM
this is the only time of year i hate living on the East coast, gotta wait till 3am to see if anything happens....somebody wanna take down my number so you can message me if shit goes down

Leeartlee
01-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Who is everyone?
Everyone = a portion of the board

Leeartlee
01-14-2010, 11:07 AM
LOL do you keep these coachella quirks in your diary for future reference?

If you've followed this thread, this has already been discussed

alex gardner
01-14-2010, 11:07 AM
If you've followed this thread, this has already been discussed

i haven't followed this thread because i don't want full blown aids.

Grant
01-14-2010, 11:11 AM
this is the only time of year i hate living on the East coast, gotta wait till 3am to see if anything happens....somebody wanna take down my number so you can message me if shit goes down

Me too. PMz!!1

MarkO
01-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Yeah but the fucking point is, How many recently? What have they done recently? They've died down as a duo for ages. Now Paul Simon doing some solo songs as well with Garfunkel, that might get Saturday night Headliner spot.

To reiterate my point: Cohen was outdoor stage and How many albums has Leonard Cohen sold?

So it's all about album sales now ?

GTFO.

DruggyFestivalGuy
01-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Sorry, guys. I may eat these words. But I think we'll have a lineup by this time tomorrow. But, the fact that no radio stations or anything have said anything concerns me somewhat.

faxman75
01-14-2010, 11:19 AM
Of course it's all about albums, that's why Madonna was in the Sahara.

faxman75
01-14-2010, 11:19 AM
I say we are going to get one by Thursday next week.

rage patton
01-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Sorry, guys. I may eat these words. But I think we'll have a lineup by this time tomorrow. But, the fact that no radio stations or anything have said anything concerns me somewhat.

That is concerning me too. That and we havent even seen ticketmaster update its page once.

But still... I have a feeling that tonight, just after midnight, we may see a poster.

betao
01-14-2010, 11:22 AM
radio stations supposidly get word that when they arrive the next morning theyll be good to go. i dont actually believe they have it on the day before. Otherwise KROQ wouldnt have fucked up so bad if they thought they had it.

I don't they get the lineup before everyone else, I just think they get notified that its going to drop before everyone else does. Like they'll get informed by GV the day before that the following morning, they'll have the lineup. Then they can start prepping their listeners to get them to listen the next morning. Lineup goes online around midnight and then the radio stations discuss it for the people who don't live on the internet.

sacleonard
01-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Lineup came out three nights after "wait for it" last year. If we don't get it until next week then them posting that was fucking retarded. "Wait for it ... another week and a half, hehehe" That's not teasing and it's not cute, that's just pissing people off.

Roxanne.

DruggyFestivalGuy
01-14-2010, 11:33 AM
I don't they get the lineup before everyone else, I just think they get notified that its going to drop before everyone else does. Like they'll get informed by GV the day before that the following morning, they'll have the lineup. Then they can start prepping their listeners to get them to listen the next morning. Lineup goes online around midnight and then the radio stations discuss it for the people who don't live on the internet.

I tend to agree with this.

betao
01-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Roxanne.

Now that was just below the belt mean.

FoxeyLady
01-14-2010, 11:34 AM

I think you're right, and I think that after last year when they told radio stations it would be ready and hit a snag, they may be waiting to just release it themselves one night and then the stations can talk about it in the morning. The only thing about that is that the stations dont get to promote it, but maybe GV doesnt care this year...

rage patton
01-14-2010, 11:36 AM
But why haven't we heard anything from KROQ? I know on monday some SF station said they will be giving away Coachella tickets soon... but that is the only radio rumbling we have heard. Its odd KROQ is staying so quiet. The only reason I can think of is they don't wanna be burned like last year and they really dont want as much hate mail.

Neutral Milk Hotel
01-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Maybe Coachella doesn't want KROQ to make a mess of things like last year and is keeping them out of the loop.

FoxeyLady
01-14-2010, 11:40 AM
http://kroq.radio.com/2010/01/13/music-news-blink-182s-future-vampire-weekend-on-kb-coachella-info/

This is the only mention of it that I've seen on KROQ, but it gives no details at all....
There is pavement playing in the background though.... (I think)

ZackQ
01-14-2010, 11:40 AM
If we get the line up before January 28, it'll be a fucking party. Safest state of mind.

summerkid
01-14-2010, 11:41 AM
But why haven't we heard anything from KROQ? I know on monday some SF station said they will be giving away Coachella tickets soon... but that is the only radio rumbling we have heard. Its odd KROQ is staying so quiet. The only reason I can think of is they don't wanna be burned like last year and they really dont want as much hate mail.

ooooh that's good news. I didnt hear about that. I'm sure its coming by monday so i'm going to patiently wait until then and can rest easy knowing its coming soon.

FoxeyLady
01-14-2010, 11:41 AM
If we get the line up before January 28, it'll be a fucking party. Safest state of mind.

True enough, but I'm still hoping for a party!

rage patton
01-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Kevin Bean just e-mailed me back. Looks like staying up tonight will be pointless.

Sent: January 14, 2010 11:40:40 AM
To: Joshua Erickson (...)

I heard one day early next week

Im staying up late Sunday night though.

DruggyFestivalGuy
01-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Fuck Kevin Bean

betao
01-14-2010, 11:44 AM
There you go. The beauty of initiative.

DruggyFestivalGuy
01-14-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't find Kevin Bean's thoughts on this relevant.

summerkid
01-14-2010, 11:47 AM
monday night guys. PARTY!!!!!

betao
01-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Monday night - Coachella Lineup drinking game

faxman75
01-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Why would anyone put faith in such a vague response? lol

rage patton
01-14-2010, 11:49 AM
I don't find Kevin Bean's thoughts on this relevant.

Well, I don't think he would try to purposely throw us off. But he is more "in the know" than any of us here... So, when he says "I heard one day early next week," I tend to put more weight on that than what anyone here says.

Monday night - Coachella Lineup drinking game

Technically, we will have to start drinking Sunday night.

HandBanana
01-14-2010, 11:50 AM
It's a testament to how far we have come as a people that I consider radio to be pretty much the same thing as the telegraph and rotary phone.

Shit even watching TV as it happens seems pretty damn archaic now.

The idea that there are people who go to work every day to "break news" on that thing in between fart noises and Jay Leno jokes is sorta mindboggling to me.

But for this, they make a good canary for our coal mine.

betao
01-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Technically, we will have to start drinking Sunday night.

This is true. And it works out better for me.

beavington
01-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Maybe Coachella doesn't want KROQ to make a mess of things like last year and is keeping them out of the loop.

that is what i would like to think happened.

It seemed like last years lineup announcement disorganized or Amy Winehouse couldnt stay sober enough to sign the contract (wasnt she credited as the holdup?) who knows, but hopefully it comes out soon.

TallGuyCM
I think I'm just gonna start drinking about 5 every night from today on, I don't wanna have the lineup drop and be sober. I get much more excited and emotional when I'm intoxicated.

liquidsnake28
I like how bonnaroo releases the lineup much better, just announce the date on which it will be released and then do it, on that date. It doesn't feel like we're missing out on any element of surprise either. It's just much, much less stressful and annoying.

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 11:54 AM
I like how bonnaroo releases the lineup much better, just announce the date on which it will be released and then do it, on that date. It doesn't feel like we're missing out on any element of surprise either. It's just much, much less stressful and annoying.

Well at least we get the lineup early at all. The Glasto technique is kind of amazing but kind of insane as well.

menikmati
01-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Those roo kids have it too easy.

betao
01-14-2010, 11:55 AM

Coachella just plays it safe. They don't want to give a date and then have something happen and not have anything to show for on said date.

PC-2 Violence
01-14-2010, 11:56 AM

Best avatar ever Erik...

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 11:56 AM
It would be boring if we knew that the lineup would be released say, Saturday morning at 10am PT. That would take the fun and intensity out of it.

Where it could drop anytime is kind of like the whole W.A.S.T.E. presale thing, where everyone expects it but no one knows exactly when it'll happen. Except with that, at least they give you the day.

Leeartlee
01-14-2010, 11:57 AM

lulz. A totally lack of character building.

Amneeziac
01-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Shit happens when it happens. The sooner the better.

dontfeedthebird
01-14-2010, 11:58 AM
I think I'm just gonna start drinking about 5 every night from today on.

Let's just start drinking now. Hooray!

rage patton
01-14-2010, 11:59 AM
I would much rather know when the line up was being released than impatiently waiting for it.

emtgreg
01-14-2010, 12:00 PM
if the lineup announcement is your excuse for drinking, well, i hope you enjoy being on that wagon...

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:03 PM
if the lineup announcement is your excuse for drinking, well, i hope you enjoy being on that wagon...

I don't need much of an excuse to drink. I will draw the line at before 5pm on a weekday though.

liquidsnake28
01-14-2010, 12:03 PM
It would be boring if we knew that the lineup would be released say, Saturday morning at 10am PT. That would take the fun and intensity out of it.

So you've just been having an intense blast of fun all week waiting for this damn thing huh? Knowing the date of lineup announcement makes the drinking games actually possible btw.

They don't want to give a date and then have something happen and not have anything to show for on said date.

Then why did they tell KROQ they'd have it on a certain date last year?

The Glasto technique is kind of amazing but kind of insane as well.

How do they do it? Just like a week before the fest?

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:05 PM
How do they do it? Just like a week before the fest?

From what I hear.

And yeah, this week has been fun actually. I love reading people's insane analyses like "ok, so the colors changed on x day last year, so that means that the lineup should drop on x day at exactly 8:34pm." It's like, seriously?

obzen
01-14-2010, 12:06 PM
This weekend is going to be glorious.

Leeartlee
01-14-2010, 12:09 PM
From what I hear.

And yeah, this week has been fun actually. I love reading people's insane analyses like "ok, so the colors changed on x day last year, so that means that the lineup should drop on x day at exactly 8:34pm." It's like, seriously?

It's not surprising though. There are plenty of people that are on this board everyday, so there is definitely obsessive behavior going on here. So when it comes to any details pertaining to the festival itself, people go crazy for it.

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:09 PM
And I love the obsession, it's very entertaining to me.

liquidsnake28
01-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I would much rather know when the line up was being released than impatiently waiting for it.

Thank you for not only emailing kroq but being a voice of reason when most people hear blindly think "Coachella is the best so that means they do EVERYTHING better than any other fest!" Impatience is never enjoyable and I highly doubt any of us in this thread are still perfectly patient and content about possibly waiting until Feb.

the goat
01-14-2010, 12:12 PM
I think you're right, and I think that after last year when they told radio stations it would be ready and hit a snag, they may be waiting to just release it themselves one night and then the stations can talk about it in the morning. The only thing about that is that the stations dont get to promote it, but maybe GV doesnt care this year...

Holy Fuck, I thought at least some of you "old skool" kids had at least a calender year's worth of recall. Sadly, not. Now I gotta deal with Conan, Kiffen and the lineup!?! Oh yeah, fuck tryin to work. And Fuck Jeff Zucker!!

So last year, KROQ was supposedly going to release the lineup exclusively on their brilliant, Nobel Award winning show, Kevin and Bean. Guess what happened? Guess who had to listen to Rise Against? Several times.

Calls were made. Hopes were dashed. Plunger rape was debated. In the end, the lineup was released the next day, and we all lived as far as I know.

Moral of the story: Fuck KROQ (since 92), and keep your worthless ADD eyeballs glued to this board, cuz shit aint be nowhere sooner, bitches!

beavington
01-14-2010, 12:13 PM
From what I hear.

People do that with every aspect to this festival.
Down to who is on the lineup. LIke there is some formula that has not been proven yet but they still see it.

nahuatldream
01-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Roxanne.

But for this, they make a good canary for our coal mine.

The Police are headlining!!!!

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm pretty sure listening to Rise Against and plunger rape are on about the same level of enjoyment.

BlackSwan
01-14-2010, 12:15 PM

I agree with this.

FoxeyLady
01-14-2010, 12:16 PM
It'd be cool if they announced the date like a week in advance, so there is still some suspense knowing when the lineup drops, but then at least the last week you know you're not getting it til a certain day.

Amneeziac
01-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Coachella tried their best to please everyone
But it just isn't happenin
No, it just isn't happenin
And that is fucked up, fucked up

weeklymix
01-14-2010, 12:17 PM
so are we staying up tonight

faxman75
01-14-2010, 12:18 PM
I think Coachella organizers should take all of your differing opinions into consideration.

paulb
01-14-2010, 12:18 PM

i am.

LurkerFromTheFuture
01-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Who is everyone?

I enjoy long walks on the beach and generalizing.

It just seems to be a recurring theme. "It's not coming...WHY ISN'T IT HERE?!?!"

Oh, and Simon and Garfunkel? Sweet, merciful fucking Christ. S&G and Coachella are the dictionary definition of mismatch. They'd sing the 2 songs people know and give a shit about...and then what?

the goat
01-14-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty sure listening to Rise Against and plunger rape are on about the same level of enjoyment.

Having never experienced the latter....I'm still gonna have to agree.

faxman75
01-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Paul, text me if it drops. Thank you. :)

emtgreg
01-14-2010, 12:20 PM
I will be checking fb/board on my phone, but I'll be at a show (Asobi Seksu in Santa Barbara) tonight...

summerkid
01-14-2010, 12:21 PM
i'll be checking from around 10-midnight just in case, but i doubt that it happens tonight.

faxman75
S&G and Coachella are the dictionary definition of mismatch. They'd sing the 2 songs people know and give a shit about...and then what?

lolwut?

rage patton

Bean told me he heard early next week. Its up to you.

I am.

TallGuyCM
Oh, and Simon and Garfunkel? Sweet, merciful fucking Christ. S&G and Coachella are the dictionary definition of mismatch. They'd sing the 2 songs people know and give a shit about...and then what?

So what was Leonard Cohen then?

It's not Coachella's fault if The Sound of Silence and Mrs. Robinson are the only songs you know by them.

LooseAtTheZoo
01-14-2010, 12:22 PM

Thanks, Josh. This makes sense but with all the presale rumblings from the past few years we can't assume that everything will be done on the same timeline from year to year.

summerkid
01-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Leonard Cohen's music transcends generations I'm not sure if Simon and Garfunkel's does.

faxman75
01-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Bean told me he heard early next week. Its up to you.

I am.

I just got an e-mail from Kat Corbett.

hey mark, all I can say is we'll announce it when it's ready to be announced. we have to wait for official word from the promoter and when that will be is uncertain.

TallGuyCM
Leonard Cohen's music transcends generations I'm not sure if Simon and Garfunkel's does.

That's different. I'd bet you any amount of money that the average person knows way more S&G songs than Cohen songs.

paulb
So what was Leonard Cohen then?

It's not Coachella's fault if The Sound of Silence and Mrs. Robinson are the only songs you know by them.

exactly... Simon and Garfunkel have at least 20 singles that could fill an entire set and still have tons more to play.

Boourns
01-14-2010, 12:25 PM
I will be checking fb/board on my phone, but I'll be at a show (Asobi Seksu in Santa Barbara) tonight...

Hahaha, not during the show! I'll text you if it gets revealed.

TallGuyCM
I just got an e-mail from Kat Corbett.

She interviewed me live on KROQ when I was waiting to get into a free Shins show at the Troubadour 3 years ago. She's kinda hot.

Still-ill
Not a chance in hell would it be better than that scrumptious Cohen set though.

faxman75
01-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Regarding my e-mail response. That tells me they haven't heard a thing from Golenvoice regarding when it will drop. Bean is speculating just like the rest of us cats.

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:27 PM

That set would be tough to beat. But I was raised on S&G, so they have much more of a nostalgic impact than Cohen.

paulb

yes it would.... Cohen was amazing last year...but S&G are 100x better than him.

summerkid
That's different. I'd bet you any amount of money that the average person knows way more S&G songs than Cohen songs.

I don't think that matters to Coachella plus Simon and Garfunkel are too big for anything but a headlining spot (unlike Cohen) and they don't fit for the reason I gave.

FoxeyLady
Kat Corbett is way hot

faxman75
She interviewed me live on KROQ when I was waiting to get into a free Shins show at the Troubadour 3 years ago. She's kinda hot.

lol nice. I just e-mailed the entire KROQ staff minus Kevin or Bean and so far she is the only one to respond.

emtgreg
I will be texting constantly from the show, standing at the rail, ignoring the band, and during the quiet parts, i'll call someone and talk loudly.

faxman75
01-14-2010, 12:28 PM
yes it would.... Cohen was amazing last year...but S&G are 100x better than him.

Slow down there.

Still-ill
01-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Nah, it wouldn't be as intimate. I love Paul Simon, but he is goofy on stage. Leonard Cohen on the other hand is mesmerizing.

obzen
01-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Cohen wins.

TallGuyCM
lol nice. I just e-mailed the entire KROQ staff minus Kevin or Bean and so far she is the only one to respond.

If you email any of the KROQ djs again, make sure and ask them how they could sit in a studio for 4 hours a day with the same 20 songs on shuffle and still have a soul.

Monklish
No, Paulb's right for once. Simon and Garfunkel are 100 times better than Cohen in a generous estimate. Generous to Cohen that is. Sorry faggots.

boyalien0

You, sir, are a reTARD.

paulb
01-14-2010, 12:30 PM
good one Randy....seriously, if there is any hate towards Simon and Garfunkel, clearly you have never heard one of their songs...

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:30 PM
You, sir, are a reTARD.

Caligula?

Monklish
01-14-2010, 12:32 PM

How exactly does Leonard Cohen's music transcend generations? Do you have any idea how ridiculously stupid and pompous you sound? Simon and Garfunkel are fucking legends, and they're not legends whose legacy had to be explained to everyone under the age of 25 if their names showed up on the poster. Oh sure, ungrateful twats like yourself and the rest of these dumb cunts might question it, but you all know Simon and Garfunkel. I guarantee you less than 5 percent of your average 20 year olds can name one song by Leonard Cohen.

Boourns
01-14-2010, 12:32 PM
I will be texting constantly from the show, standing at the rail, ignoring the band, and during the quiet parts, i'll call someone and talk loudly.

And requesting Freebird?

TomServo
01-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Nah, it wouldn't be as intimate. I love Paul Simon, but he is goofy on stage. Leonard Cohen on the other hand is mesmerizing.

When S&G played maybe five years ago, he was anything but goofy. In fact, he seemed nostalgic himself, telling stories about how he felt when Art left to be an actor.

Now, when I saw him solo at a Bob Costas charity thing last year, he was silly. But you don't do "goofy" when singing "Sounds of Silence".

emtgreg
01-14-2010, 12:33 PM
FREEBIRD

boyalien0
01-14-2010, 12:34 PM
How exactly does Leonard Cohen's music transcend generations? Do you have any idea how ridiculously stupid and pompous you sound? Simon and Garfunkel are fucking legends, and they're not legends whose legacy had to be explained to everyone under the age of 25 if their names showed up on the poster. Oh sure, ungrateful twats like yourself and the rest of these dumb cunts might question it, but you all know Simon and Garfunkel. I guarantee you less than 5 percent of your average 20 year olds can name one song by Leonard Cohen.

I work with two twenty year olds and two twenty four year olds, all with differing musical tastes. Not ONE of them even knows who Leonard Cohen is. ALL of them can sing multiple songs by Simon and Garfunkel.

TallGuyCM
When S&G played maybe five years ago, he was anything but goofy. In fact, he seemed nostalgic himself, telling stories about how he felt when Art left to be an actor.

Now, when I saw him solo at a Bob Costas charity thing last year, he was silly. But you don't do "goofy" when singing "Sounds of Silence".

Exactly, Paul saves all of his goofy for "You Can Call Me Al."

LurkerFromTheFuture
exactly... Simon and Garfunkel have at least 20 singles that could fill an entire set and still have tons more to play.

Sure. Barry Manilow could fill an entire set as well. Does that mean he'd be a fit? Having a hit-ton of songs means nothing if you're not relevant.

Leonard Cohen is relevant. S&G? I really don't think so.

But hey, that's just me. Feel free to tell me to go fuck myself if you disagree.

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
I work with two twenty year olds and two twenty four year olds, all with differing musical tastes. Not ONE of them even knows who Leonard Cohen is. ALL of them can sing multiple songs by Simon and Garfunkel.

This is what I was trying to explain to summerkid earlier.

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Sure. Barry Manilow could fill an entire set as well. Does that mean he'd be a fit? Having a hit-ton of songs means nothing if you're not relevant.

But hey, that's just me. Feel free to tell me to go fuck myself if you disagree.

Go fuck yourself. :)

Still-ill
01-14-2010, 12:36 PM

Well although I agree that I think Cohen is the better performer of the two. I think you're being a little naive about S&G. I would watch their set, regardless of how goofy I find Simon on stage.

LurkerFromTheFuture
01-14-2010, 12:36 PM
To clarify...I like S&G. They've done some amazing work.

That being said, I don't think they fit.

Boourns
01-14-2010, 12:37 PM

If someone doesn't know who Leonard Cohen is, they're pretty worthless.

TomServo
01-14-2010, 12:37 PM
I guarantee you less than 5 percent of your average 20 year olds can name one song by Leonard Cohen.

Well, almost everyone knows "Hallelujah", thanks to Jeff Buckley and that twat on American Idol who ripped off Buckley's version.

But other than that, I agree.

boyalien0
01-14-2010, 12:39 PM
I just highly doubt GV would want S&G to headline a day, and since if they were to play, they would pretty much have to headline, I just don't see it happening. I do have to see them before they break up again, though.

the goat

Only cuz they saw that Simpsons episode where Grandpa almost marries "Missus Bouvier!!!"

Monklish
If any of you worthless dickholes seriously think that Leonard Cohen is in any way more important to music than Simon and Garfunkel you are fucking assholes and you possess so little perspective I just wish you'd die a hundred times over in front of me. I can't stand this bandwagon riding reverent bullshit you all heap on Cohen now just because he played Coachella and you all sat and watched him because you were told to so that you can come back here and act like snotty art school faggots.

boyalien0
01-14-2010, 12:40 PM
If someone doesn't know who Leonard Cohen is, they're pretty worthless.

It's funny it came up like 4 months ago, and I was absolutely shocked that they hadn't even heard of him. I was listening to my mom's LC vinyl when I was like 7. And I'm only 28, so not a huge age difference. Staggering what these kids today don't know.

boarderwoozel3
01-14-2010, 12:40 PM
You know... if festival organisers aren't breaking the bank on a few megastars like Price, Waters or Mcartney, it seems reasonable to belive that using the extra scratch to bolster the second tier down would garner something akin the to overall quality we're seeing in these seemingly "impossible" rumour lists. Or maybe I've just drunk the proverbial kool-aid.

Si se puede! Si se puede!

MarkO
01-14-2010, 12:43 PM
It's funny it came up like 4 months ago, and I was absolutely shocked that they hadn't even heard of him. I was listening to my mom's LC vinyl when I was like 7. And I'm only 28, so not a huge age difference. Staggering what these kids today don't know.

If it wasn't for his manager bilking him out of millions and he having to get on the raod again, who here would know him ?

boyalien0
You know... if festival organisers aren't breaking the bank on a few megastars like Price, Waters or Mcartney, it seems reasonable to belive that using the extra scratch to bolster the second tier down would garner something akin the to overall quality we're seeing in these seemingly "impossible" rumour lists. Or maybe I've just drunk the proverbial kool-aid.

Good, I likes that. I'd much rather have an across the board solid top three lines each day than have another Prince. Again, though, I thank my lucky stars I was there to witness it.

Coachella Bound

wait isnt that exactly what i said?

GV put KROQ on timeout this year

and im not sure why everyones on this S&G vs LC debate..... if id compare anyone it would be Elvis C and LC, cause in reality thats who were probably getting.

TallGuyCM

Whoa, when I was climbing the pyramids in Mexico City that's what these little kids were yelling as their friends were coming up.

LurkerFromTheFuture
If any of you worthless dickholes seriously think that Leonard Cohen is in any way more important to music than Simon and Garfunkel you are fucking assholes and you possess so little perspective I just wish you'd die a hundred times over in front of me. I can't stand this bandwagon riding reverent bullshit you all heap on Cohen now just because he played Coachella and you all sat and watched him because you were told to so that you can come back here and act like snotty art school faggots.

I don't think Cohen is more important. I just think he's a better fit w/Coachella than S&G.

There are a lot of artists who have made huge contributions to music that just wouldn't be a good fit. I think S&G are one of them. Doesn't diminish them as artists.

Monklish
01-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Why is he a better fit with Coachella exactly? You fucking twerps don't have any actual reason for it. You just say, "Eh, I don't think that fits" because you're uneducated uncultured scum.

boyalien0
If it wasn't for his manager bilking him out of millions and he having to get on the raod again, who here would know him ?

Like I said, I would. My mom has loved him for years and was a total hippy girl so I grew up listening to him, Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, Cat Stevens, S&G, et al. I would assume anyone who has paid attention to music for their whole life would fucking know Leonard Cohen.

TallGuyCM
Just fyi, you're not gonna win this argument, Lurker.

Blinken
01-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Wow some of you are fucking clueless. Please explain to me how Cohen is more relevant than S&G?

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Wow some of you are fucking clueless. Please explain to me how Cohen is more relevant than S&G?

Apparently he's got more indie cred.

hendrixfan143
01-14-2010, 12:47 PM

seriously the only reasn i knew about him was becasue a few years ago my uncle played me a CD when we were driving down some road in wisconsin

Alchemy
01-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Leonard Cohen is a great poet and musician. "Hallelujah" and "The Future," among other songs, are some of the greatest songs ever written. His live performance at Coachella has been one of the best performances of over a hundred that I have seen.

That being said, Simon and Garfunkle make a much greater impact than Leonard Cohen. As important as Cohen is to music, I'd say he's a couple steps less popular than Tom Waits. Simon and Garfunkle, on the other hand, are household names.

Edit: Also, I think S&G do fit at Coachella, given the undercard provides the variety needed (which it always does).

Blinken
01-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Apparently he's got more indie cred.

and he had a song in The Watchmen movie. :nono

LurkerFromTheFuture
01-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Just fyi, you're not gonna win this argument, Lurker.

Not trying to win anything. My opinion is my opinion.

I've followed the board long enough to know that Monklish always thinks he's right, even when he isn't...and this his taste should be everbody's taste, even when it's shitty.

Here, Monklish...I'll recline here on the floor and you can deposit a steaming pile of musical knowledge on my chest.

suprefan
01-14-2010, 12:55 PM

I've followed the board long enough to know that Monklish always thinks he's right, even when he isn't...and this his taste should be everbody's taste, even when it's shitty.

Here, Monklish...I'll recline here on the floor and you can deposit a steaming pile of musical knowledge on my chest.

Alright, heres my musical knowledge for you.

YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT.

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 12:56 PM

I know you're not trying to win anything. I was just implying that it's better to drop it than have this already derailed thread turn into another pissing contest.

Monklish
01-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Simon and Garfunkel have sold just short of 40 million albums in the US alone. Their Greatest Hits album has sold 14 million copies in the US alone. They are in the top fifty highest selling acts of all time. They are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. When Simon and Garfunkel played Central Park in 1981 half a million people showed up. When they toured in 2004 it culminated in a show at the Colosseum in Rome that drew 600,000 people.

Allow me to restate that: these guys have played more than one concert in which they drew over half a million people on their own. No other acts. No fucking artwork. That's between five and ten Coachellas worth of crowd just for them.

dorkfish
01-14-2010, 12:59 PM
King Khan and the Shrines with the Fresh and Onlys:

Mon 04/12/10 Venue Vancouver BC
Tue 04/13/10 Neumos Seattle WA
Thu 04/15/10 Bimbos 365 Club San Francisco CA
Hey Coachella?

Monklish
01-14-2010, 01:00 PM
HALF A MILLION PEOPLE, YOU FUCKING PUSSIES. And I'm not talking about half a million like showed up for Metallica in fucking Moscow. NEW YORK FUCKING CITY STOPPED FOR THEM. A GOOD PORTION OF ROME PILED INTO THE COLOSSEUM TO SEE THEM IN TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING FOUR NO LESS. You unappreciative hipster dogshit tasteless brainless heartless hapless helpless unsupported opinion having jerkoff bastards.

Grant
01-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Lay off the Jameson.

Monklish
01-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Don't mess with my folk rock, son.

HAMMERHEAD
01-14-2010, 01:02 PM
King Khan and the Shrines with the Fresh and Onlys:

Mon 04/12/10 Venue Vancouver BC
Tue 04/13/10 Neumos Seattle WA
Thu 04/15/10 Bimbos 365 Club San Francisco CA
Hey Coachella?

..aaannnnddd back on topic.

TommyboyUNM
01-14-2010, 01:03 PM
You're just trying to convince someone who clearly has no semblance of music history. I think any music fan in his/her right mind knows that Simon and Garfunkel have had way more impact on music than Leonard Cohen. That's not to say Cohen sucks or anything, it's just that Simon and Garfunkel form one of the most popular acts in music history.

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm hiding the lineup in between my big tittays!

Amneeziac
01-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Went and did some digging, interesting for those as obsessive as I am.

January 29. Noticeable changes were first made to the site at 6:46 p.m. The site's layout was updated for 2009 at 7:36 p.m. January 30. The Los Angeles Times reported on the big names at 12:09 a.m. The poster went live on the site at 12:27 a.m.

Monklish
Oh, Sarah, you so crazy.

HandBanana
That's what I need.
King Khan will bring the necessary propulsion

LurkerFromTheFuture

There's something we can all agree on.

jonprc
01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
HALF A MILLION PEOPLE, YOU FUCKING PUSSIES. And I'm not talking about half a million like showed up for Metallica in fucking Moscow. NEW YORK FUCKING CITY STOPPED FOR THEM. A GOOD PORTION OF ROME PILED INTO THE COLOSSEUM TO SEE THEM IN TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING FOUR NO LESS. You unappreciative hipster dogshit tasteless brainless heartless hapless helpless unsupported opinion having jerkoff bastards.

"In May of 1998, the New York Fire Department officially announced the final attendee numbers for Garth Brooks in Central park at 980,000 people."

is this really how we're evaluating potential Coachella acts?

miscorrections
01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
S&G are big, but they're also boring and sucky.

Monklish
01-14-2010, 01:06 PM
"In May of 1998, the New York Fire Department officially announced the final attendee numbers for Garth Brooks in Central park at 980,000 people."

is this really how we're evaluating potential Coachella acts?

Garth Brooks is also bigger than Leonard Cohen.

Monklish
This generation deserves the apocalypse. Bring it on, fuck it.

LurkerFromTheFuture
So it's settled...S&G and Garth Brooks in 2010. That was easy.

weeklymix
01-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Will you assholes start a Leonard Cohen / S&G / Garth Brooks thread and shut the fuck up?

sarahpalin
I feel like I should be getting a cut of LurkerFromTheFuture's profits.

scoop49er
Simon and Garfunkel would be a solid sunset act.. nothing more nothing less.. they would get a good decent crowd and id love to hear bridge over troubled water...

dorkfish
Wb6KDCw3VgY

obzen
Randy smoking Simon & Garfunkel's respective cocks; that would make for an interesting set.

liquidsnake28
01-14-2010, 01:08 PM
S&G are big, but they're also boring and sucky.

Artfag.

Monklish
And I would, because I have respect for music, unlike you fucking mutts.

boarderwoozel3
This generation deserves the apocalypse. Bring it on, fuck it.

Because we don't share your raging hard-on for Simon and fucking Garfunkle? You, sir, can go fuck yourself. And the one trick pony you rode in on.

CellarOwl
01-14-2010, 01:09 PM
I've grown up with Cohen and actually could've named his entire catalog by the time I was 20. I don't know, maybe it's a Canadian thing. You're right though, out of the dozen or so people I was with, not one knew who the fuck I was spazzing about on Friday. The man is my fucking hero, plus he's probably still touching more pussies than any of you ever will.

miscorrections
Artfag.

What does that even mean?

LurkerFromTheFuture
Will you assholes start a Leonard Cohen / S&G / Garth Brooks thread and shut the fuck up?

Yeah, I understand it's important that we get back to an endless back and forth about whether the lineup will come out tonight. Because that has a point.

sarahpalin
My big jugs will come out tonight.

MarkO
So it's settled...S&G and Garth Brooks in 2010. That was easy.

Fuck. Then my mom would show up in the Polo Grounds.

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Pol Pot had some good ideas.

Monklish
01-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Because we don't share your raging hard-on for Simon and fucking Garfunkle? You, sir, can go fuck yourself. And the one trick pony you rode in on.

Because you're too busy wooping it up over a bunch of angel sound effects and faggoty trance music in the Orbital thread than recognizing actual talent, you walking breathing tie-dye Slinky.

HandBanana
01-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Minivanchella
Ponytailguychella
Bolo-tiechella

LurkerFromTheFuture
Pol Pot had some good ideas.

Pol Pot > Garth Brooks > S&G

Nice Sunday night.

weeklymix
Toro Y Moi's tour dates: expect him there?

summerkid

bandwagon riding reverent bullshit? he's leonard cohen, he's a legend you act like nobody knew who he was before Coachella.

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Hey, I like Orbital. I'm Sarah Palin and I like Orbital. I guess you could say "Orbital is the kind of music Sarah Palin can really get into."

Coachella Bound
01-14-2010, 01:12 PM

wow! is that a real picture of SP? my god i wanna make love to the lineup then

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:13 PM
PTA is an alias.

hendrixfan143
Leonard Cohen is a great poet and musician. "Hallelujah" and "The Future," among other songs, are some of the greatest songs ever written. His live performance at Coachella has been one of the best performances of over a hundred that I have seen.

That being said, Simon and Garfunkle make a much greater impact than Leonard Cohen. As important as Cohen is to music, I'd say he's a couple steps less popular than Tom Waits. Simon and Garfunkle, on the other hand, are household names.

Edit: Also, I think S&G do fit at Coachella, given the undercard provides the variety needed (which it always does).
could also be the fact that one of them is named garfunkle

rage patton
tie-dye Slinky.

I actually don't think these are bad words to describe Jeff. I don't think he would take offence to them either.

obzen
01-14-2010, 01:14 PM
PTA is an alias.

You buttfucker.

Monklish
01-14-2010, 01:14 PM
You know who lists Leonard Cohen as one of their biggest influences? Indie artfag douchebags who went on to make a lot of unlistenable music like Jeff Beck, Lou Reed, and Neko Case. Dude has three good songs and wrote some nice poetry. I could give a shit.

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:15 PM
9/11 was an assault on Christians, plain and simple.

TallGuyCM
could also be the fact that one of them is named garfunkle

It's Garfunkel.

superfiction
I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT

sarahpalin
I once took a baby out of a dumpster and placed it into a smellier dumpster.

hendrixfan143
01-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Wb6KDCw3VgY

fuck yeah can't wait

miscorrections
01-14-2010, 01:16 PM
I think your ears are broken if Neko Case and Lou Reed are unlistenable.

miscorrections
01-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Did you get the extended warranty?

obzen
Randy, you fucking schlep...

that is all.

Monklish
You don't think Lou Reed is unlistenable? Try getting through Ecstasy without clawing your fucking ears out. Oh wait, actually you would, because you only like the absolute worst music on the face of the Earth.

LurkerFromTheFuture
01-14-2010, 01:18 PM
http://stephencjensen.com//wp-content/uploads/2009/06/brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Who farted?

superfiction
01-14-2010, 01:19 PM
I once took a baby out of a dumpster and placed it into a smellier dumpster.

i'm in class right now and i actually laughed out loud at this. that went over well

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:19 PM
IX380vS_Mzs

obzen
01-14-2010, 01:20 PM
AAAAARRRGHGHGRHGH, WHERE IS THE LINEUP!!!

faxman75

I saw them both last year and would have to agree with this statement.

summerkid

seriously, Lou Reed is so listener friendly that he was able to have a hit song about trannys.

LurkerFromTheFuture
01-14-2010, 01:21 PM
seriously, Lou Reed is so listener friendly that he was able to have a hit song about trannys.

This.

TallGuyCM
I saw them both last year and would have to agree with this statement.

I'm completely envious of anyone that's seen Lou Reed do anything.

SoulDischarge
I think your brain is broken if you still pay even the slightest attention to Randy's opinions on anything relating to music.

boarderwoozel3
01-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Because you're too busy wooping it up over a bunch of angel sound effects and faggoty trance music in the Orbital thread than recognizing actual talent, you walking breathing tie-dye Slinky.

It's almost too bad this isn't Lolla so S&G could play the Metamucil stage, you know, deliver targeted demograhpics to advertisers etc. etc. Make no mistake, I understand their influence but that has yawnsville written all over it. Take your kumbaya elsewhere, justformen.

bludevil007
I agree with "Monklish" you guys are idiots. Put aside the fact that Simon and Garfunkel are about 100x more "legendary" - they're also a better "fit" - unless you are one of these jackasses that thinks because something is obscure or less popular it's somehow superior. I can rattle off 100 "super cool indie bands" who draw from S&G. Prince isnt a "fit" for Coachella either, neither is fucking Roger Waters, or up until two years ago, any other aging rocker (btw, in no way do I mean that Prince is an aging rocker, etc. - Prince does not age, he is god) - but it sure was fucking cool to have them there. So seriously, shut the fuck up.

SoulDischarge

Considering some of the things Lou Reed has been reported as having done, you might want to rethink this statement.

TomServo
King Khan. I don't know what that is, and I REALLY don't get it.

Not passing judgment based on a 5 min YouTube clip.... just wondering if "wierd" ever becomes "good".

superfiction
01-14-2010, 01:23 PM
so is there a difference between listening to lou reed and listening to velvet underground? cuz while i dont listen to lou reed, i do feel that velvet underground are enjoyable. or at least i enjoy the one album of theirs that i have

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Lou Reed LOVED my velvet underground.

bludevil007
also, even though i like lou reed, he's one of the most overrated musicians of all time. let the hate begin!

amyzzz
Minivanchella

Hey now. I've been minivanchellin it since 2004. :thu

bludevil007
01-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Lou Reed once hit on my friend in a bar. My friend is a dude.

Monklish
I love how you faggots love to come in talking shit on old acts but when Roger Waters brings his pathetically performed recreation of music from the exact same time period you all drop to your knees and suck him off like the tin-eared monkeys you are. Sure, Paul Simon's too old but Leonard Cohen's a legend. Seriously, blow yourselves you too-indie-for-the-room fucking poseurs.

dorkfish
King Khan. I don't know what that is, and I REALLY don't get it.

Not passing judgment based on a 5 min YouTube clip.... just wondering if "wierd" ever becomes "good".
That wasn't a representative clip, at all, since it was Jello Biafra from the Dead Kennedys rambling through an impromptu cover of Suicide's "Ghostrider" while the Shrines noodle some chords together in the background.

faxman75
01-14-2010, 01:26 PM

It was my first and only time seeing him. I knew very little and was blown away. Opened up with Sweet Jane and finished with wild side. In between was some of the most glorious noise and music I have ever heard. It was pretty damn intense performance.

dorkfish
01-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Randy makes some good and some awful points. I will agree with the point that any negativity aimed towards Simon and Garfunkel is completely foolish, though.

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Wanna put your noodle in my background? I'm Governor Sarah Palin.

Monklish
Why don't you just print out your incredibly hip statements in which old people are only cool if they were never that popular and staple them to your fucking chests so that everyone will know you're hip.

MarkO
Lou Reed LOVED my velvet underground.

lol.

PotVsKtl
I love how you faggots love to come in talking shit on old acts but when Roger Waters brings his pathetically performed recreation of music from the exact same time period you all drop to your knees and suck him off like the tin-eared monkeys you are. Sure, Paul Simon's too old but Leonard Cohen's a legend. Seriously, blow yourselves you too-indie-for-the-room fucking poseurs.

Give it up, everyone loved Waters. We can't be held responsible for the shitty quality of your drugs.

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:28 PM
My father had ENORMOUS fingers.

summerkid

You know I hated that Roger Waters set and told you it would suck and you didn't believe me, remember?

CellarOwl
You know who lists Leonard Cohen as one of their biggest influences? Indie artfag douchebags who went on to make a lot of unlistenable music like Jeff Beck, Lou Reed, and Neko Case. Dude has three good songs and wrote some nice poetry. I could give a shit.

Monk you stupid half-breed. You're throwing around "indie artfag douchebags" like you haven't fucking killed a decade of your sorry sack of shit life going to a festival for and headlined by those very same people. Try adding Martin Gore, Tori Amos, Amanda Palmer, Jeff Buckley, Jarvis Cocker, U2, The Sisters of Mercy, REM and Rufus Wainwright all to that list and see how many of those haven't been rumors thrown up on your site at some point or another. For all the pretense, you're still just some fat dipshit with a T3 connection reporting on the same people you claim to be motherfuckers.

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Considering some of the things Lou Reed has been reported as having done, you might want to rethink this statement.

I had the chance to see him in San Diego a long time ago, but was touring to promote The Raven, and I really hated that album so I passed.

faxman75
Oh for fucks sake.

MarkO
This thread is gold.

Monklish
Monk you stupid half-breed. You're throwing around "indie artfag douchebags" like you haven't fucking killed a decade of your sorry sack of shit life going to a festival for and headlined by those very same people. Try adding Martin Gore, Tori Amos, Amanda Palmer, Jeff Buckley, Jarvis Cocker, U2, The Sisters of Mercy, REM and Rufus Wainwright all to that list and see how many of those haven't been rumors thrown up on your site at some point or another. For all the pretense, you're still just some fat dipshit with a T3 connection reporting on the same people you claim to be motherfuckers.

The only one of those who doesn't suck shit is REM. Thanks. You just proved my point.

justinaqui
01-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Another shot?

sarahpalin
LOL ... yeah ... stop reporting about them ... on your blog ... Monklish

Monklish
Give it up, everyone loved Waters. We can't be held responsible for the shitty quality of your drugs.

My drugs were way better at being drugs than anyone in that band was at singing or playing instruments.

sarahpalin
01-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Sometimes Todd shits into my vagina. It's called a "Baked Alaska."

TallGuyCM

:nono :nono :nono

HandBanana
No one spoil it!

I wanna watch this unfold!

summerkid
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
My drugs were way better at being drugs than anyone in that band was at singing or playing instruments.

this is true. The Gilmour replacement was terrible, that guy bugged me to no end.

TallGuyCM
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM

lol

obzen
01-14-2010, 01:33 PM

Thats rich, bravo.

HandBanana
01-14-2010, 01:34 PM

lulzzzz

dantoro
01-14-2010, 01:39 PM

i will vote for you now...oh yes you will run

faxman75
01-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Another KROQ E-mail reply.

Tilles, Jay E to me
show details 2:09 PM (29 minutes ago)

we should be making the announcement tuesday.... shhh... don't tell..

light

HandBanana
01-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks mister faxman. Much obliged

hendrixfan143
01-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Another KROQ E-mail reply.

bull....but i will listen

faxman75
01-14-2010, 01:44 PM
To keep score:

Bean KROQ: Early next week