bartelby
07-11-2009, 08:22 PM
and a frosty

TomAz
07-11-2009, 08:26 PM
http://www9.pictures.zimbio.com/img/0bfa/TheZimbioTeam/10542l.jpg

kitt kat
07-12-2009, 01:34 PM
i got drunk/stoned wendy's last night despite the shooting that took place across the street 15 mins before.

wendys french fries = the best (but not as good as mcdonalds)

sonofhal
07-12-2009, 01:36 PM
You understanding of "the best" is a bit shabby.

zenidogx
07-12-2009, 01:38 PM
KK, that was the worst post ever. (except for Supre's post putting Incubus and Death Cab on the same level as the Beatles)

obzen
07-13-2009, 08:07 AM
:blah
Why does everyone seem to pick on Kitt Kat?

bug on your lip
07-13-2009, 08:12 AM
You understanding of "the best" is a bit shabby.

*giggle*

amyzzz
07-13-2009, 10:00 AM
I haven't eaten ANY POTATOES in a month, and I don't miss them at all.

marooko
07-13-2009, 10:01 AM
why on earth would you do that?

marooko
07-13-2009, 10:02 AM
:blah
Why does everyone seem to pick on Kitt Kat?

they wanna get in that ass.

summerkid
07-13-2009, 10:05 AM
fast food ftl

allyjoy
07-13-2009, 10:07 AM
they wanna get in that ass.

does that mean her posts are like tramp stamps?

marooko
07-13-2009, 10:09 AM
you noticed too, eh?

M Sparks
07-13-2009, 10:10 AM
http://www9.pictures.zimbio.com/img/0bfa/TheZimbioTeam/10542l.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "no".

Though it makes more sense than that mumbling chick that's supposed to play Joan Jett.

allyjoy
07-13-2009, 10:11 AM
yeah, but that chick got some sweet kicks out of the deal.

chairmenmeow47
07-13-2009, 10:13 AM
KK, that was the worst post ever. (except for Supre's post putting Incubus and Death Cab on the same level as the Beatles)

agreed. sorry, but WENDY's fries?!?! of ALL the fries in the land, WENDY's?!?!?!?! this is the most baffling thing i've heard all day. wendy's is utter shit. learn to make round burgers!!!

emtgreg
07-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Again, we have to argue about In N Out...

Most burger joints have terrible fries, because they are frozen and old.

In N Out is made of win. However, we have to remember KK was stoned, and you all know that drugs make just about everything taste better, hell, I do not even do drugs and I know that.

But Wendys is better than McDonalds...

But, maybe I say that because I worked at McDonalds...

allyjoy
07-13-2009, 10:31 AM
please regale us with a mcdonald's horror story :)

PotVsKtl
07-13-2009, 10:33 AM
agreed. sorry, but WENDY's fries?!?! of ALL the fries in the land, WENDY's?!?!?!?! this is the most baffling thing i've heard all day. wendy's is utter shit. learn to make round burgers!!!

Second dumbest post in this thread. Let's all do our best to excel.

lizng
07-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Wendy's has rather mediocre fries, but they become almost magical when dipped in chocolate frosty. It's the perfect mix of salty & sweet to satisfy munchies.

chairmenmeow47
07-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Second dumbest post in this thread. Let's all do our best to excel.

enjoy that putrid "chili" & those soggy fries :thu

M Sparks
07-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Wendy's fries suck so bad that I, a relatively fat guy, choose the salad option if I get a combo.

obzen
07-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Fries ranking as follows:

1st-Carls Jr.

2nd-McDonalds

3rd-KFC Potato Wedges

crazzz2007
07-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Again, we have to argue about In N Out...

Most burger joints have terrible fries, because they are frozen and old.

In N Out is made of win. However, we have to remember KK was stoned, and you all know that drugs make just about everything taste better, hell, I do not even do drugs and I know that.

But Wendys is better than McDonalds...

But, maybe I say that because I worked at McDonalds...

sorry but marijuana is not a drug. stop fooling yourself.

amyzzz
07-13-2009, 12:42 PM
I used to like those waffle fries from Chick-Fil-A.

crazzz2007
07-13-2009, 12:42 PM

1st-Carls Jr.

2nd-McDonalds

3rd-KFC Potato Wedges

McDonald's fries blow Carl's Jr. out of the water. This is not even debatable.

And Potato Wedges aren't fries.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

PotVsKtl
07-13-2009, 12:55 PM
enjoy that putrid "chili" & those soggy fries :thu

Enjoy not having the mental capacity to realize that the discussion was about kitt kat called something 'best' and then immediately listing something that is better than it, not which grease pit potato is most effective in making sure you can still fit into all your Hello Kitty costumes from 1997. ;emoticon:

chairmenmeow47
07-13-2009, 12:57 PM
man, i'd kill for a hello kitty costume from 1997.

Blinken
07-13-2009, 01:05 PM

1st-Carls Jr.

2nd-McDonalds

3rd-KFC Potato Wedges

Carl's Jr. fries suck now that they went with the natural cut fries. They were a million times better before.

obzen
07-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Carl's Jr. fries suck now that they went with the natural cut fries. They were a million times better before.

As it were.

obzen
07-13-2009, 01:10 PM
And Potato Wedges aren't fries.

They are relative.

nbvwes
07-13-2009, 02:50 PM
the fact that this thread lacks any reference to Letters to Wendy's makes this thread a total fail...
*(Letters to Wendy's, a book by Joe Wenderoth, in which he eats at Wendy's nearly every day for a year and a half, every day writing short passages describing his experience on those little "Tell Us About Your Visit" cards supplied by Wendy's fast-food restaurant.)

July 4, 1996 (Independence Day)

I wonder what "beauty" really is. I know that the little girl, Wendy, who is pictured on your cups and bags, is beautiful, and so is the green green descent into the valley. Within this descent, I can feel the overpowering order within which I am a temporary eccentricity. This overpowering, anticipated but absent, is beauty. I'd like to spank Wendy's-white ass and fuck her hard.

July 16, 1996

Today I bought a salad just to look at it, smell it, rub it on my face. Again I'm feeling like a doctor, but now the feeling is clearer-I feel like an ancient doctor, with ancient ideas about what need be done. I asked the register-girl if it would be possible to have small holes drilled into my skull so that good strong coffee could be poured down on to my brain.

July 17, 1996

It feels good to be punched in the face, but only for an instant. This is what I was thinking as I sat in this afternoon's empty dining room. Then my mind wandered and I imagined Wendy was in my car with me. She said, "I'd like you to take your fat tongue and run it from my asshole to my clit over and over again." I said, "I'd like you to punch me in the face." Thus it ran, the empty dining room filling.

September 14, 1996

Last night I dreamt that I pissed on Wendy's head. I entered the restroom, approached the urinal, and started pissing, when suddenly I realized it was not a urinal at all. . . but Wendy. As I began to protest (to the dream itself) I understood that I must have known it was her. I felt ashamed, yet wronged. I also felt like the only thing I ever wanted to happen was finally happening.

September 20, 1996

Today I had a Biggie. Usually I just have a small, and refill. Why pay more? But today I needed a Biggie inside me. Some days, I guess, are like that. Only a Biggie will do. You wake up and you know: today I will get a Biggie and I will put it inside me and I will feel better. One time I saw a guy with three Biggies at once. One wonders not about him but about what it is that holds us back.

February 8, 1997

Wendy, will you not even poke me? Not even a slow poke? I wonder why you treat me so. Am I a wooden board? Am I to be thought of as a simple wooden board? Come on, just give me a slow poke. I'm not a wooden board, honey. Come on, just poke me like you used to. Just a slow poke. Look into my eyes — are these the eyes of a wooden board?

March 27, 1997

We shall swing by the Anal Ranch, pick up the Lord, and we shall have a Butt-Fuck Week-End. The Lord will have a Biggie but not a drop shall be spilled. Our faces will be dripping with hot cum and we shall notice the way muscle is. The Lord will be our Butt-Fuck Buddy and we will be the Butt-Fuck Buddies of the Lord. But do not touch the Lord's Biggie — not ever.

June 3, 1997

I took my Frosty into the bathroom and sat it on the floor. I pulled my pants down, got down on all fours, and buried the tip of my cock in the cold brown swirl. Then I forced my cock and balls all the way into the cup, Frosty spilling on to the floor. Then I thought real sexy thoughts. My erection slowly forced more Frosty on to the floor. This is the real test of a drink's thickness.

& the best one ever:
March 22, 1997

Today I ordered a hot wet pussy-dickhead shake with eyes and tongue. "We're all out," says the brave young employee. "You must've just run out," says I, "because I can still smell it." "Yep, just sold the last one," says the brave young employee. "Why don't you make more?" asks I. At this point the manager came over. "Is there a problem?" says he. "You're out of hot wet pussy-dickhead shakes," says I.

Mr.Nipples
07-13-2009, 02:51 PM
wr9rub4roncoeiwnfncfew

Boourns
07-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Best fries are at Five Guys.