PDA

View Full Version : London-L.A-Coachella and beyond...........

everydayneverforget
02-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Hello Freaks
' From the shadows that lie at the deepest depths of the darkness, Shall
come the light..........'

Im on the road to coachella to witness the return of the voice of the voiceless at this gathering of global energies.Times of change are a coming, and this could be the beginning of it,at least i hope so anyway!.?... either way you Buy the ticket, you take the ride!.....

I shall be leaving robin hood country for the shire of london on Thursday morning Before departing on the big bird at 10am (GMT). landing in L.A on Thursday 1.30pm (LA Time) and provided i dont get mistaken for osama bin laden at the airport and get sent off to guantanamo bay or some other such dungeon, i should be setting off for coachella on friday morning.

I have a hire car arranged and
Theres room for 3.

After the festival i shall be following in the footsteps of the great Dr gonzo and driving to las vegas.After a night of high jinks and thrill seeking im all set for Denver.I fly out of Denver on may 7th.

I will be Armed with a video camera and Microphone at all times!.

I am looking for 1-3 co-pilots for the trip from LA to coachella and then the same 3 seats are empty all the way to Denver.So anyone who wants a wild ride home via vegas let me know.Failing that its me,myself and i all the way, now that would be crazy!.

I must warn you in advance though,this trip wont be for the faint hearted! and Fear and Loathing are to be expected at all times!.
So for your own safety and my own sanity its better you p.m me and tell me a little bit about yourself so we can assure all our passengers a safe and pleasureable journey.

I think thats it so if i dont see you before have a great coachella, and be sure to wear your soul on your sleeve! Cause the light is gonna shine!!!

bye for now

every day never forget
Pleae note - fuel costs and medicine supplies are to be divided equally by all travelling (Myself included)

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
02-17-2007, 07:58 AM
Sounds like a kickass plan. I'll have to regretably deny. I'd love to drive to Vegas then denver and out to London but I must stay in California and go to school on monday.
I do however wish you the best of luck in your journey. Safe travels!

davedapunk
02-19-2007, 04:05 AM
That sounds like an awesome plan mate. I'd be well up for that! I'm on MSN - davedapunk@hotmail.com if you wanna chat about it. Otherwise just message on here with an alternative way of communication (note my pigeon is a bit under the weather).

Rock on!

cuchulainn
02-19-2007, 05:03 AM
dont need a ride but would be keen to catch up along the way as my girl (a jorno) and i (an attorney) have similar plans, we land in vegas on the wednesday before, and after a night on the town we pick up a big red convertible for the trip down to coachella and then afterwards we head in to the desert for a few days to find ourselves, returning to vegas like insects to a light on the wednesday following for more fear and loathing.

its now just a matter of finding some ether and something to keep the bats away, i hear its bat counrty out there!

everydayneverforget
02-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey Cuchulainn, I dont think its the bats you wanna be worried about mate, its those giant lizards you wanna watch!.

Hey davedapunk i shall be in touch soon, but for now you can contact me at

everyday.neverforget@doyouknowyourdead.com
Let me know what your movements are. You any good with a video camera?

Soon as i get doyouknowyourdead.com up and running i shall be broadcasting video footage and madness from the journey and build up to coachella. Id also like to make some sort of video diary type thing of my findings at coachella and beyond.....'.

Any other crazies interested drop me an email at above address

worldwide2020
02-19-2007, 12:04 PM
No point in mentioning these bats...poor bastard we see them soon enough.

I'll finishing up a job right before the Coachella Festa and was planning a Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream myself for right after.

Perhaps an allied front can be arranged. Devil ether and all.

Cheers.

He who makes a beast of himself forgets the pain of being a man.

cuchulainn
02-19-2007, 12:46 PM
im always keen to catch up with some fellow F&L fans to numb the pain of being a man, both at the festy and in vegas thje following week if anyone is in the area.

everydayneverforget
03-26-2007, 07:04 AM
Ok ............

The battle of Coachella is rapidly approaching, Ive still got 2 seats available if anyone needs a ride to festival.

I shall be leaving L.A sometime on Thursday afternoon.

get in touch if you need a ride, i shall be going to Ireland to visit the Frontline offensive that is the Shell at sea camp to see what the warriors there are upto so if you dont get a response from me its because im there, i will be back on 15th april.

jigawig, let me know what your doing.

2020 you got that ether ready?