PDA

View Full Version : Any Snow Patrol fans...

jerpar24
02-16-2007, 08:59 PM
going to watch them in San Fran next month. I'm heading up with a couple of friends. Let me know if any of you are going.

John Peel is My Co-pilot
02-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Going to see them in Milwaukee in April. That's a damn good line up, Snow Patrol, OK Go and Silversun Pickups.
It's like a mini-Coachella in one night!

jerpar24
02-17-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm not a big OK Go fan but I heard they put on some fun shows.

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
02-17-2007, 06:32 PM
I'll be seeing them with the Silversun Pickups and OK GO in LA nd San diego on the 2nd and 3rd of March. I've seen Snow Patrol and OK Go before and they're both great live, I'm super excited to see the Silversun Pickups as well.

I'm also going to see Snow Patrol perform a special acoustic set at the Troubadour in LA the same day as the San Diego gig, that's going to be amazing.

kroqken
10-19-2009, 05:38 PM
I am SO OVER Snow Patrol. They have gone more mainstream than even Gomez has and I am therefore apathetic over their new album.

heyeric
10-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Seeing them today at the Wiltern.

I got free tickets.

amyzzz
10-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Lucky. They're not even coming here. *pout*

Mr. Dylanja
10-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Lucky. They're not even coming here. *pout*

Are you hiding from us today? Do I have to make a Catherine Wheel thread so you'll come out and play?

amyzzz
10-20-2009, 01:49 PM
You could just stalk all my last posts. *sigh* Not a lot going on here today.

PJandBompton
10-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Was the Fonda show a surprise show or what?

sbessiso
10-20-2009, 02:03 PM
When I was at Ft.Lauderdale Airport a couple weeks ago I saw a guy wearing a Snow Patrol shirt. Hilarious on so many levels! That the guy would actually spend money on it, wear it in public and think that he looks way rad. Funny funny stuff

moomoo
10-20-2009, 02:03 PM
I am SO OVER Snow Patrol. They have gone more mainstream than even Gomez has and I am therefore apathetic over their new album.

Thou shalt not stop liking a band just because they've become popular.

amyzzz
10-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Well, you wouldn't understand, Salah, because Snow Patrol makes all the girls wet.

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
10-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Was the Fonda show a surprise show or what?

Not really, the show for the 20th at the Wiltern had sold out a while ago and then like in the middle of Sept. they announced a second show at The Wiltern for the 19th, but apparently it wasn't selling out so they moved it to the Fonda. Fine by me as it's smaller and I could get closer. Well I don't know how much closer you can get than front row which is where I always am for this band, I mean we're talking inches here, but I'll take it. Anywho, both nights were stellar.

And damn, this is one hell of a bump. My last post in it was almost 3 years ago, and consequently just before I got to get up on stage and sing with the band. Awwww memories.

Unapologetically wet for Snow Patrol, suck it haters. :dumbo