PDA

View Full Version : Oh I'm Going To Have a FIELD DAY with this

Mr.Nipples
06-01-2009, 10:38 AM
http://sf.carnalnation.com/content/7628/3/tweets-hate-crazy-right-twitters-about-murder-dr-tiller

Young blood
06-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Karma is a beautiful thing. Cheers to the hero who sent George Tiller where he belongs... straight to hell. -Matthew Kamar

awesome insight on how karma works Matthew.

Hannahrain
06-01-2009, 10:41 AM
The person who shot Tiller the baby killer simply excercised a man's right to choose. - Sami Shamieh, Walnut Creek, CA

bug on your lip
06-01-2009, 10:41 AM
you should be able to kill people with opinions different from yours

fair and balanced

PC-2 Violence
06-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Seems like even the pro-lifers have blood on thier hands. Ironic.

Geno_g
06-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow these people are nuts... I hate how I have family in Walnut Creek after this
I guess Obama the Messiah can't resurrect Tiller the baby killer. - Sami Shamieh, Walnut Creek, CA

hawkingvsreeve
06-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Tiller got what he deserved and so will you
by Paula on Monday at 7:00am.

Tiller was more evil than Hitler. Hitler didn't kill Christians. Tiller murdered innocence and raped the world of beautiful children of our savior. OUR Savior. Not just mine. But yours too. Regardless of what you might think. Tiller makes me sick. The man (or woman) that bravely sent him to hell should be praised. There's no doubt that BHO and the rest of the liberal baby killers will give this hero the death penalty. At which point we REAL christians should move to have this man canonized. He is a saint. In every sense of the word. The world needs to wake up. The two biggest problems facing this world is the abortion holocaust and radical Islam. Both should be stamped out. And nothing short than any army of Christ will accomplish that.

Yay Jesus.

SoulDischarge
06-01-2009, 10:45 AM
# UPDATE... Doctor George Tiller was aborted today in his 204th trimester - aren't paybacks a bitch - Punch

It's good to find the lighter side of any situation.

Young blood
06-01-2009, 10:45 AM
My baby was born Christian. Its not a choice.

SoulDischarge
06-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Abortion Holocaust are playing at the Rec Center at 9pm. Be prompt!

caco0283
06-01-2009, 10:50 AM
How do they know he is going to hell??

hawkingvsreeve
06-01-2009, 10:51 AM
You know what is hilarious? I was going to photoshop something EXACTLY like this, but I found it with google image search. Glad to see someone else has the same sense of humor.

http://www.sevennationarmy.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/u1pyt9ltmjprbf6mf6bmhkyyo1_500.jpg

SoulDischarge
06-01-2009, 10:51 AM
The bullet he shot him with had GPS technology installed into it.

psycobetabuckdown
06-01-2009, 10:52 AM
http://sf.carnalnation.com/content/7628/3/tweets-hate-crazy-right-twitters-about-murder-dr-tiller

Please commence field day...

I love the Sami guy, repping Walnut Creek

marooko
06-01-2009, 10:52 AM
who died?

Young blood
06-01-2009, 10:53 AM
http://www.sevennationarmy.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/u1pyt9ltmjprbf6mf6bmhkyyo1_500.jpg

I want that shirt.

marooko
06-01-2009, 10:53 AM
You know what is hilarious? I was going to photoshop something EXACTLY like this, but I found it with google image search. Glad to see someone else has the same sense of humor.

oh hell yes. first annual "Extreme Muslim Games".

stuporfly
06-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Twitter makes my vagina hurt.

Pixiessp
06-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Twitter makes my vagina hurt.

you're a pretty funny guy.

amyzzz
06-01-2009, 11:29 AM
It's blocked from my work....anti-abortion site? or what?

TomAz
06-01-2009, 11:36 AM
It's blocked from my work....anti-abortion site? or what?

the site says:

One side effect of Twitter is that the stupid, bigoted comments people used to make at the water cooler now get preserved for future employers to find using Google.

A small sample of the hatred expressed on Twitter after the assassination of Dr Tiller:

Crap, I always forgot hashtags. I'm happy Tiller's dead. - Jennifer Waite, Selah, Washington

UPDATE... Doctor George Tiller was aborted today in his 204th trimester - aren't paybacks a bitch - Punch
oh HAPPY DAY! Tiller the baby killer is DEAD! - Samantha Pelch
George Tiller the baby killer was shot dead this morning. God bless the gunmen who hopefully won't be caught. - readnwatchchris, Creedmor. NC
was George Tiller the baby killers brain scrambled the way he scrambled full term fetuses.. one can only hope - Brad S
Infamous baby killer George Tiller gunned down at (irony) church. Why do I not feel sorry for him? Have fun at Judgment Day. - James Fiddler
tiller the baby killer shot dead...wow. is it insensitive of me to say what goes around comes around? - Brad M. Negulescu Cleveland.
George Tiller the Baby Killer shot dead. May he rot in Hell. - Amy Strong
Tiller Baby Killer was shot and killed this morning Justice has been served. - Shirl Ledeux
Thinking about "Tiller the baby killer" He now knows the wages of sin is death. - Dianne McDowell
May Tiller rot in Hell , infanticide is the murder of babies, he WAS a provider of death like Hitler, Bundy the list goes on.... - Dennis, A People Voip Company
Burn in hell George Tiller - mikedanben Sparta, NJ (41.005501,-74.672)
No need to pray for George Tiller. We know he went straight to hell!!!!! - Laurie D. Bailey Olive Branch, MS
Good ridence to Tiller - babies will not be murdered because he is now gone. Wonder how he likes hell! - Jay Emess, Southern, NJ
Karma is a beautiful thing. Cheers to the hero who sent George Tiller where he belongs... straight to hell. - Matthew Kamar
omg!george tiller abortion dr. was killed n his church parkn lot! hell yea! - Sarah Gulick, Wtichita, Ks
George Tiller: Burning in Hell for the last three hours. - darthdilbert Kettering, Oh
Hmm, I know it's wrong, but I feel like the Late-Term Abortion Doctor George Tiller, got what was he deserved..... - Mary Keogh London England
Boom Boom Boom. George Tiller was served a very very late term abortion this morning. - Chad Coleman, coeur d'alene, Id
A few more added 6:54 PM Pacific Time

Guy shoots a Dr. to death in Church. Me I'm willing to bet that Jesus was his co-pilot. - jeremyawhitman
Tiller the Killer goes to Church and ends up in Hell - mshellisright, Tulsa
Tiller the Baby Killer is finally dead....God took care of what needed to be done.... - Cynthia Wrench
The left-wing nutjobs don't understand that Tiller the baby killer was not human. No human kills babies, only monsters. Good riddance - Sami Shamieh, Walnut Creek, CA
I guess Obama the Messiah can't resurrect Tiller the baby killer. - Sami Shamieh, Walnut Creek, CA
The person who shot Tiller the baby killer simply excercised a man's right to choose. - Sami Shamieh, Walnut Creek, CA
the killing of tiller the baby killer was JUSTICE, not murder. - eqbt
Glad someone offed Tiller. Baby Killer. - Kat, Kansas
A number of these posts are tagged #tcot (top conservatives on twitter), this is apparently some new meaning of top that we're not familiar with.

The Twitter search "George Tiller" OR #Tiller was running at about one tweet per second for the last two hours. The overwhelming majority of tweets from both sides of the abortion issue expressed horror at the assassination of Dr Tiller.

If you are as outranged as we are by this senseless assassination, please donate to Planned Parenthood or Medical Students for Choice in honor of Dr Tiller.

I have long held that the anti-abortion activists are, for the most part, mentally ill. I mean, it's one thing to take a stand based on principles. But instead you get the vilest crap out of those people's mouths. Just think what Freud would do with these people, sexually repressed to the point of irrational exuberant anger.

amyzzz
06-01-2009, 11:40 AM
oh shit.

humanoid
06-01-2009, 11:41 AM
this is all funny on a message board, but after reading a bunch of those comments, it is genuinely terrifying that there are that many murder supporting maniacs freely roaming the streets(and those comments only represent a small portion)

psycobetabuckdown
06-01-2009, 11:47 AM
These people wouldn't say that shit on camera on the news. People exaggerate on the internet.

stuporfly
06-01-2009, 12:00 PM
These people wouldn't say that shit on camera on the news. People exaggerate on the internet.

That's probably true of many of them, though there was a lot of idiocy on the airwaves during the months leading up to the election last November, and some of it was pretty vile. People just love it when anyone pays attention to them. Twitter exists on that simple premise, and even if not every one of these weeping sores would carry that far enough to get their faces on the tee-vee machine, there might be a few willing to look like a jackass on YouTube (eventually.)

Alchemy
06-01-2009, 12:03 PM

That's not true. Didn't you see some of the news things around the presidential race? People do say this shit on camera.

kreutz2112
06-01-2009, 12:16 PM
It's times like these it would have been nice if Mary had a late-term abortion.

DHARMA2112
06-01-2009, 12:18 PM
*sniff*

Jesus would have been proud. Glad they got the fucker while he was in church, totally righteous.

paganman7
06-01-2009, 12:28 PM
It's times like these it would have been nice if Mary had a late-term abortion.

QFT!

thefunkylama
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
The next time I see an immaculate conception I'm kicking it in the stomach. Nip this thing in the bud.

paganman7
06-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks for that!

Hahahahaha!

TomAz
06-01-2009, 12:52 PM
That's not true. Didn't you see some of the news things around the presidential race? People do say this shit on camera.

There seems to be a mentality, especially among the poorly educated, that the more extreme your beliefs the more "pure" they are. You see it with the right wing talking heads, Hannity and Beck and the others all seem to be trying to one-up the other in just how extreme they can get in their conservatism. (The left can be the same way, only no one listens to them). Rational discussion and moderate debate don't make for good TV.

marooko
06-01-2009, 12:53 PM
hahahaaaaaaa.

When is this episode gonna be over?

PassiveTheory
06-01-2009, 01:36 PM

I want this shirt. Badly.

SDsoldier7
06-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Seems like even the pro-lifers have blood on thier hands. Ironic.

hella ironic. the pro lifers get what they want, all they had to do was kill a man. what a crazy world.

Young blood
06-01-2009, 01:58 PM
hella.

PassiveTheory
06-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Why couldn't they have killed the guy who invented 'hella' instead? That would have been justifiable...

marooko
06-01-2009, 02:34 PM
how about the people who use it? im "h-word" down with that.

Alchemy
06-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I think fuckin-A is even worse than hella... Hella worse than hella, even.

marooko
06-01-2009, 02:37 PM
i heard that.

amyzzz
06-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Those words make me happy.

stinkbutt
06-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Fuckin A right

zenidogx
06-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Sick, dude.

marooko
06-01-2009, 03:18 PM
fucking-a zeni. thats hella sick!!

hawkingvsreeve
06-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Ok. That's enough.

SDsoldier7
06-01-2009, 03:23 PM
hella enough

marooko
06-01-2009, 03:28 PM
fuckin-eh?

fatbastard
06-01-2009, 03:36 PM
the site says:

I have long held that the anti-abortion activists are, for the most part, mentally ill. I mean, it's one thing to take a stand based on principles. But instead you get the vilest crap out of those people's mouths. Just think what Freud would do with these people, sexually repressed to the point of irrational exuberant anger.

I want to stand clear of this subject as much as possible but it has never made sense why these types of activists haven't adopted 18 kids each. Wouldn't that be a better way of speading a message? Ok, back to the hate.

marooko
06-01-2009, 03:40 PM
hahaha. i fucking love you guys. no, no. i hella love you guys.

allyjoy
06-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Operation Rescue had this to say:

"We are shocked at this morning’s disturbing news that Mr. Tiller was gunned down. Operation Rescue has worked for years through peaceful, legal means, and through the proper channels to see him brought to justice. We denounce vigilantism and the cowardly act that took place this morning. We pray for Mr. Tiller’s family that they will find comfort and healing that can only be found in Jesus Christ."

Alchemy
06-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Imagine if liberals or athiests were as gun-crazy and ruthless as neo-cons and super-Christians?

Ann Coulter would be fuckin-D. Dead. Shot down years ago.

MissingPerson
06-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Imagine if liberals or athiests were as gun-crazy and ruthless as neo-cons and super-Christians?

They think we are.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Crazyharp81602/answersbillboardnl8.jpg

Alchemy
06-01-2009, 04:02 PM
They think we are.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Crazyharp81602/answersbillboardnl8.jpg

Daaaaaaaaayuuuuuumn.

They're bringing out the big guns, amirite? Because you can't care for anything if you don't care for God. Someone should change "God" to "Zeus," and maybe religious nuts will see how nutty they are.

SoulDischarge
06-01-2009, 04:05 PM
No. They wouldn't. Because they're insane. I'm sure plenty of Christians find Scientology hilarious and wacky.

boarderwoozel3
06-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Where's listitrist?

MissingPerson
06-01-2009, 04:09 PM
He wouldn't help.

He's not a source of information. He's not a source of information!

PassiveTheory
06-01-2009, 04:36 PM
That's right. He's a source of abortions.

zenidogx
06-01-2009, 07:06 PM
pyrm4iQehu0

JebusLives
06-01-2009, 07:12 PM
By and large, the "pro-life" movement doesn't care about preserving lives. They're more concerned with exerting control over others. This man's mere existence was painful for them.

JebusLives
06-01-2009, 07:14 PM
pyrm4iQehu0

Oh daaaaamn! network fight!!

Seriously though, Fox news walks a fine line between opinion and hate speech. They should be fined severely and censored.

Alchemy
06-01-2009, 07:30 PM

Seriously though, Fox news walks a fine line between opinion and hate speech. They should be fined severely and censored.

The war against Fox News has begun!

It's too bad that they're the ones with the guns and bloodlust though... I don't know if this will fare well for us. Uh oh!

psycobetabuckdown
06-02-2009, 03:06 PM

Example please? There was a lot of mudslinging but I didn't see anyone supporting murder. And don't give me an example of someone joking about assassinating Obama, that doesn't count.

psycobetabuckdown
06-02-2009, 03:08 PM
There seems to be a mentality, especially among the poorly educated, that the more extreme your beliefs the more "pure" they are. You see it with the right wing talking heads, Hannity and Beck and the others all seem to be trying to one-up the other in just how extreme they can get in their conservatism. (The left can be the same way, only no one listens to them). Rational discussion and moderate debate don't make for good TV.

I agree with you except I think Glenn Beck is one of the few good ones. I don't like it when he's grouped with O'Reilly and Hannity just because he's also a conservative. He's a libertarian, which is a far cry from nutty neo-con.

psycobetabuckdown
06-02-2009, 03:10 PM

And...here we have evidence that some of you who call the pro-lifers crazy are not so sane yourself.

MissingPerson
06-02-2009, 03:13 PM
I don't despise Conservativism. I despise Libertarianism, because what "Libertarianism" actually seems to mean is "I'm a complete dick and I like to pretend it's because of my politics. Now get off my land, peasant or I'll have my creepy homeschooled nazi triplets shoot at you."

psycobetabuckdown
06-02-2009, 03:14 PM
That makes no fucking sense, and I'm afraid you're bringing up a subject you know nothing about.