PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else meeting Charlize Theron in Fresno this Saturday?

JewFace
05-28-2009, 06:31 PM
If so, say hi if you see me! : )

Usc0F_GfMFY

My friend Sabrina and I will be driving up. I'm on the lft:
http://i43.tinypic.com/91bc46.jpg

gaypalmsprings
05-28-2009, 06:33 PM
I'll be at Meet in the Middle 4 Equality

zenidogx
05-28-2009, 06:56 PM
i got that email. for a second there, i thought Charlize finally came to her senses and wanted to hook up. if the event was in LA i would consider, butt fuck Fresno.

JewFace
05-28-2009, 06:59 PM
It's no accident that Fresno was selected for this event. This fight is not going to be won in the Castro or West Hollywood. Believe me, I never thought I'd be excited about taking a daytrip to Fresno! Ha!

zenidogx
05-28-2009, 07:02 PM
have fun and good luck. i just spent a school year in the Central Valley and i don't plan to go back so soon.

hawkingvsreeve
05-28-2009, 07:06 PM
Where did you get that polo shirt? I'm a fan.

Also, make out with Charlize and tell her it was from me. She's on my island.

gaypalmsprings
05-28-2009, 07:31 PM
I'll prolly wear my palm springs rainbow cap. I'm easy to recognize - I'm the gay guy.

JewFace
05-28-2009, 08:24 PM
hawkingvsreeve,
Shirt - Macy's.
Making out with Charlize - you got it.

hawkingvsreeve
05-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Sweet.

bakersfield
05-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Fresno sucks, says Bakersfield

JewFace
05-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Oh, yes. Bakersfield. California's crown jewel.

gaypalmsprings
05-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Buses, Carpools, Caravans, and Meet-up Information

Meet on Saturday, May 30, 2009
Carpools & Caravan Meet-up Information

If you are offering a ride or need a ride-meet at bus locations to try to find ridehsares. Please be aware that showing up does not guarantee that you will find a ride to Meet in the Middle 4 Equality.

NOTE: Most buses request a $10 donation to ride. While we hope to have a bus seat for every RSVP, we are accepting more RSVPs than seats as we anticipate some "no shows." Seats are not guaranteed with your RSVP, but you will be invited on to the bus in a priority basis (based on your RSVP date). Please RSVP early.

Sacramento:
Bus will leave at 8am

***This bus is FULL***

Gay and Lesbian Center
1927 L Street,
Sacramento, CA 95811
MAP

Bus, Carpool & Caravan Meet-up
Questions about bus:
events@EqualityActionNOW.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Los Angeles:
Bus will leave at 8:30am

***This bus is FULL***

LA County MTA
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952
MAP

Click here for parking information

Questions about bus:
dsolisymartinez@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Caravan & Carpool with FAIR**
San Francisco:
Bus will leave at 8:30am

***This bus is FULL***

LGBT Community Center
1800 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
MAP

Bus, Carpool & Caravan Meet-up

josephp@sfcenter.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
for questions

Click here for an amazing car rental deal from Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Ellis St.

San Diego:
Bus will leave at 5:30am

***This bus is FULL***

LGBT Center
3909 Center Street
San Diego, 92103
MAP

Bus, Carpool & Caravan Meet-up:
seanliamalexander@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
for questions
Central Coast:
Will leave by 9:00am

Mervyn's parking lot
205 Madonna Rd
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
MAP

Carpool & Caravan Meet-up
eric.hubbs@hubbsandassociates.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
for more info

Orange County/Irvine
Will leave by 7:30am

The old Circuit City parking lot
next to Office Depot
Tustin Market Place
13752 Jamboree Rd
Irvine, CA 92602
MAP

Car, Caravan, Meet-up
month5@cox.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for more info
Stockton:
Will leave by 9:30am

Applebee's Parking Lot
2659 W March Ln.
Stockton, CA 95207
MAP

martina_virrey@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for
more information

Bakersfield:
Will leave by 9:15am

Harbor Freight Parking Lot
3745 Rosedale Hwy
Bakersfield, Ca 93308
MAP
WLWEDD@aol.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for
more information
Monterey County
Will leave by 9:00am
Cherry Bean Coffee House
332 Main St
Salinas, CA 93901
MAP

crystal.loutzenhiser@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
for more information

Inland Empire - San Bernadino & Riverside
Will leave by 5:00am
Gabrielle Mulvane Center
860 E. Gilbert Street Complex (at Paseo)
San Bernadino, CA 92404
MAP

maggiehawkins@rpya.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
for more information
Palm Springs Bus
Will leave by 6:30am
The Desert Pride Center
611 S. Canyon Rd
Palm Springs, CA 92264
MAP

Please RSVP for this bus here

rj@desertnoh8.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
for more information

Come back to our web site for updated Bus, Carpool, Caravan and Meet-up information. Click the Map links for directions to each location.

If you are driving to Fresno make a statement with your car. Get some Glass Chalk or shoe polish and write on your windows. Come up with something catchy like "Just Denied: Equal Rights".

**Los Angeles, FAIR will give $20 gift cards to the first 50 people that show up with 3+ people in their car. F.A.I.R. is AMAZING and made this offer without us even having to ask - please, meet them at Union Station and follow them up to the Middle!

bakersfield
05-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Oh, yes. Bakersfield. California's crown jewel.

indeed JewFace....indeed.

gaypalmsprings
05-31-2009, 07:41 AM
It was a great rally, but I must have blinked or something...I didn't see Charlize Theron.

JewFace
05-31-2009, 11:59 PM
It was great indeed. I'm SOOO effing exhausted. Did you do the march or just the rally? We ended up doing both. I run regularly, but marching 15 miles, standing at the rally site for hours and then driving for hours on end really did me in. My dogs are barking!

Charlize was indeed there. I saw her (from about a 100 feet away.) I was hoping she'd speak, but unless I missed something she was not asked to speak. I'd take her over the Will & Grace actor any day.

Cleve Jones was awesome. What a great guy. Dustin Lance Black? Holy Moses, that man is easy on the eyes. He's also damn serious about taking this fight federal ASAP. I still don't know how I feel about that and I know it makes a lot of people in CA a bit nervous. We'll see...

M Sparks
06-01-2009, 06:49 AM
I'm actually meeting her late Friday night, if you know what I mean. (wink)

Oddly, we are ALSO meeting in the old Circuit City parking lot in Irvine. Hot.