PDA

View Full Version : Green Day @ The Music Box

TheWatcher
05-19-2009, 05:21 AM
I wonder how fast that will sell out.

DHARMA2112
05-19-2009, 05:29 AM
I wonder how fast that will sell out.

Hrm, we kind of made the "Green Day in San Fran" our Green Day thread on this board.

But..to answer your question, it will sell out very quick. Hopefully the general public doesn't find out. I know, wishful thinking. (especially since KROQ is doing giveaways for it). Then again, you would be surprised how many people don't pay attention to this sort of thing.

But it's going to be hard. Bleh.

TheWatcher
05-19-2009, 05:46 AM
Hrm, we kind of made the "Green Day in San Fran" our Green Day thread on this board.

Sorry, I thought of putting it there or in Upcoming Shows, but I was not sure where to put it.

Edit: Maybe PF can move it to the Green Day in San Fran thread? (Yes, I am fail)

But..to answer your question, it will sell out very quick. Hopefully the general public doesn't find out. I know, wishful thinking. (especially since KROQ is doing giveaways for it). Then again, you would be surprised how many people don't pay attention to this sort of thing.

But it's going to be hard. Bleh.

KROQ :eek: Oh well.

DHARMA2112
05-19-2009, 07:34 AM
Sorry, I thought of putting it there or in Upcoming Shows, but I was not sure where to put it.

Edit: Maybe PF can move it to the Green Day in San Fran thread? (Yes, I am fail)

KROQ :eek: Oh well.

Hey no problems! I didn't mean to come off as bossy - it's totally cool. I'm just super paranoid, and really wish to get into this show.

But yeah, I'm not holding my breath. Going to be hard to get into, that is for sure.