PDA

View Full Version : 2 Live Crew - Live on the Phil Donahue Show

JewFace
05-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Warning: NSFW!

While I was just a toddler then it's kind of astonishing to me that just back in the early 1990s we were putting a rap group on trial for indecency and obscenity. No doubt that was the best thing to happen to 2 Live Crew's career, but still it makes me grateful for how far we've come. They can hardly be described as an artistic success, but then neither could much of Larry Flynt's work. I believe this from a Donahue show about censorship. Pretty gutsy for 1990, Phil!

5sc_nQiuDN0

Gribbz
05-18-2009, 10:55 PM
They are playing a show here pretty soon. I chuckled when I saw the billing. Didn't think they still toured.

jusbcus25
05-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Pop that Pu**y. Pop, Pop, Pop that Pu**y. The hoochies are going to be out in full force that night. I can't believe PHAT entertainment is bringing them.

JewFace
05-19-2009, 12:42 AM
They're still together and playing gigs, huh? I had no idea. I think what I love best in the above clip is all of the audience reactions. Some of the old gals seem to be enjoying it.

M Sparks
05-19-2009, 07:48 AM
They play in Flagstaff sometimes, and it's usually at the Museum Club for some reason. (It's an old-time roadhouse country bar.)

allyjoy
05-19-2009, 07:53 AM
I just want to say that I am excited at the progress video/stage ho's have made over the last 2 decades. Shaking one's money maker is an art and those chicks in vid were still in the stages of finger painting. Ladies (I use the term loosely) now paint the Mona Lisa when they shake their asses.

marooko
05-19-2009, 08:30 AM
we have come a long way. its only a matter of time before they're actually fucking on stage. i cant wait. this is gonna be dope, yo.

JustSteve
05-19-2009, 12:59 PM
I just want to say that I am excited at the progress video/stage ho's have made over the last 2 decades. Shaking one's money maker is an art and those chicks in vid were still in the stages of finger painting. Ladies (I use the term loosely) now paint the Mona Lisa when they shake their asses.

all about the booty clap.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2009, 01:02 PM
They are playing a show here pretty soon. I chuckled when I saw the billing. Didn't think they still toured.

i am so sad i can't make it to this :(

BITCH STOP RUNNIN' YO' MOUTH OR IMMA STICK MY DICK IN IT!!!!!!1

Gribbz
05-19-2009, 01:04 PM
i am so sad i can't make it to this :(

BITCH STOP RUNNIN' YO' MOUTH OR IMMA STICK MY DICK IN IT!!!!!!1

Tis a shame Ivy.

"Banned in the USA" stands the test of time.

prettydirtything
05-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Donahue's short lived MSNBC political show reminded me of grandpa simpson...

http://www.upgradetravelbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/grandpa-simpson-shakes-fist-at-cloud.jpg