PDA

View Full Version : My daddy ate my eyes

gaypalmsprings
05-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Bakersfield man allegedly bit out son's eye, mutilated the other

Angel Vidal Mendoza has been charged with mayhem, torture and child cruelty in the April 28 incident. Police say he may have been under the influence of PCP.

Associated Press
May 19, 2009

A Bakersfield man with a history of drug abuse remained jailed Monday after allegedly biting out one of his 4-year-old son's eyes and mutilating the other.

Angel Vidal Mendoza, 34, has been charged with mayhem, torture, child cruelty and inflicting an injury to a child in the alleged attack on his son.

Bakersfield police said in a search warrant that the child told investigators, "My daddy ate my eyes."

Police said Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP after the April 28 incident.

After two neighbors found the injured child in the apartment he shared with his father, witnesses told authorities that a man in a wheelchair who turned out to be Mendoza was in the backyard of a nearby vacant residence hacking his own legs with an ax, police said.

Mendoza was arrested a week later.

Kern County Jail officials said they did not know whether Mendoza had hired an attorney, and online court records do not indicate whether he is represented.

Mendoza is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday, when a date for his preliminary hearing in the case is expected to be set.

Doctors at Mercy Hospital, where the boy is being treated, said it was unclear whether the child would regain vision in his right eye or be permanently blind.

Mendoza and the child's 23-year-old mother, Desirae Marie Bermudez, were charged with being under the influence of PCP in 2006 and pleaded no contest to child cruelty charges in that case, court records show.

Mendoza has a criminal record going back to 1997 that includes convictions for selling alcohol to a minor, battery and check forgery.

EkriirkE
05-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Prediction: They will get off on insanity charges, the child would be returned under supervision to later be killed.

kimery08
05-18-2009, 08:53 PM
this is all kinds of sadness.

Boourns
05-18-2009, 08:54 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/Mcbain-mendoza.jpg

Pixiessp
05-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Someone needs to pull this f...wads eyes out through his anus.

Boourns
05-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Someone needs to pull this f...wads eyes out through his anus.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/283px-Senator_Mendoza.jpg

corbo
05-18-2009, 08:58 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/Mcbain-mendoza.jpg

LOL
MENDOZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Still-ill
05-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Jesus... What the fuck. Wish I hadn't read that.

marooko
05-18-2009, 09:36 PM
i retract this statement.

new one: these parents need to be given their kids and put in to a rehabilitation program. they arent bad people, its the drugzzz talking. we need to give them another chance.

boarderwoozel3
05-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Oh, daddy's going to have nightmares about sausage for a loooooooonng time where he's going.

DRcube
05-18-2009, 09:39 PM
shit is all kinds of wrong

greghead
05-19-2009, 12:43 AM
What the fuck? Wow.

And Boourns, that shit was perfectly played, I couldn't help but laugh.

coldstart
05-19-2009, 01:06 AM
The US really needs to instate an IQ test to have children.

rskapcat
05-19-2009, 05:23 AM
This makes me think of the CSI episode where a girl took PCP and then eviscerated and ate part of a cheerleader because she wanted to "be" her. :/

MissingPerson
05-19-2009, 05:30 AM
Jesus Christ.

Ardentbiscuit
05-19-2009, 05:37 AM
Nothing good ever comes from Bakersfield, it's just a fact.

woogie846
05-19-2009, 06:07 AM

Bakersfield and Fresno are probably the least desirable places to live. Those and Myanmar.

captncrzy
05-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Jesus Fucking Christ.

MissingPerson
05-19-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes. This is pretty much the worst thing I've ever heard.

BROKENDOLL
05-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Poor little kid probably didn't see it coming either.

Okay. That was out of line, wasn't it?

beckith
05-19-2009, 08:29 AM
the mental imagery is all sorts of disturbing. sad panda, indeed.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2009, 08:37 AM
the best part of this entire story is that the guy is named angel. would only be better if it was jesus. and also that it took a week to get the guy arrested after the injured child was found by neighbors & angel was found trying to hack off his own legs. what the fuck do you have to do to get arrested on-sight in backersfield, christ?!?!

bug on your lip
05-19-2009, 08:46 AM

yeah, just read that Bakersfield is the most toxic city in the US...
agriculture runoff in the soil

marooko
05-19-2009, 08:51 AM
the best part of this entire story is that the guy is named angel. would only be better if it was jesus. and also that it took a week to get the guy arrested after the injured child was found by neighbors & angel was found trying to hack off his own legs. what the fuck do you have to do to get arrested on-sight in backersfield, christ?!?!

you mean "california". if its drug related, you're pretty much ok. you just need help, like this guy. he needs his kid back, and some help. thats all.

PotVsKtl
05-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Nobody gives a shit about your in depth sociopolitical philosophy buffoonery marooko.

canexplain
05-19-2009, 09:00 AM
You know it does give a different meaning to “I’ll keep my eyes out for you” …. You know what I don’t get is PCP is horse tranquilizers, how come horses don’t flip out when they are given it? Kidlets, you know I am sort of pro drugz ….. Don’t do PCP, if it doesn’t kill you directly, it will kill you indirectly, just sayin …. Cr****

marooko
05-19-2009, 09:05 AM
ive done PCP a couple times. ive never felt tranquilized. but then again, people think they're eating MDMA when they're really eating meth, heroine and speed of other sorts.

canexplain
05-19-2009, 09:08 AM
ive done PCP a couple times. ive never felt tranquilized. but then again, people think they're eating MDMA when they're really eating meth, heroine and speed of other sorts.

yea pcp was the only drug i dont think i had control over, well and a fifth of teq ..... cr****

natalya
05-19-2009, 09:08 AM
Bakersfield and Fresno are probably the least desirable places to live. Those and Myanmar.

This little gem comes from fresno...not as bad as getting your eyes mutilated but still. what's in the air up north?

Father of Gang-Tattooed Child Arrested
Boy was restrained during painful process: police
By JESSICA GREENE
Updated 9:58 AM PDT, Fri, May 15, 2009

The law finally caught up with an alleged gang member who police say held down his 7-year-old son while a fellow gang-banger tattooed the boy's belly with the group's insignia.

Police say 26-year-old Enrique Gonzales held down his 7-year-old son while another gang member tattoed the group's insignia on his belly.
Fresno cops arrested Enrique Gonzalez, 26, at hotel in the Sierra foothills and booked him for investigation of mayhem, child abuse, false imprisonment, battery, participating in a criminal street gang and committing a crime for the benefit of a gang, Police Chief Jerry Dyer said.
Gonzales, a member of Fresno's largest street gang, the Bulldogs, held down his son while another gang member painfully marked the boy's belly with the group's insignia -- a paw print, police said.
The boy's mother reported the incident in April, police said.
When police searched the hotel room where they arrested Gonzales, they found a picture of him and the boy, along with another child who also had gang graffiti on their bodies, the Fresno Bee reported.

The alleged tattooer, 20-year-old Travis Gorman, was arrested not long after the incident and charged with six felonies. He pleaded not guilty last month and is being held under a $700,000 bond.
Family members told police the boy is traumatized by the incident.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Hannahrain
05-19-2009, 09:09 AM
A horse is a lot bigger than a person, and it is made up primarily of horse. It's not unreasonable to expect that the reaction is different. I don't know a damn thing about PCP, but I can usually tell when something is a horse or not, and I'm pretty confident that most human PCP users are not of the equine persuasion and therefore do not operate using the same body chemistry for which the tranquilizers are designed.

Hannahrain
05-19-2009, 09:11 AM
It's basically like if you gave a guinea pig a Suzanne Somers Thighmaster.

marooko
05-19-2009, 09:11 AM
i wonder what gang member shes dating now.

canexplain
05-19-2009, 09:24 AM
A horse is a lot bigger than a person, and it is made up primarily of horse. It's not unreasonable to expect that the reaction is different. I don't know a damn thing about PCP, but I can usually tell when something is a horse or not, and I'm pretty confident that most human PCP users are not of the equine persuasion and therefore do not operate using the same body chemistry for which the tranquilizers are designed.

a drug is a drug (esp if you are talking about mammels) ... i think you are right about size though, they weigh like 8 times a normal person ..... cr****

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2009, 09:28 AM
putting size aside, i would guess that humans have way more brain signals that can be fucked with by dissociative drugs like PCP.

canexplain
05-19-2009, 09:40 AM
putting size aside, i would guess that humans have way more brain signals that can be fucked with by dissociative drugs like PCP.

yea like i said, i dont know .... that question would be a hard one to google .... ill try .... cr****

so i am going with dosage, way too much for a human body usually i guess ...

Low Dosage - Feelings of euphoria, relaxation, numbness, sensory distortions, feelings of detachment from one's own body, anxiety, confusion, amnesia, illogical speech, blurred vision, blank stare.

Medium Dosage - Confusion, agitation, analgesia, fever, excessive salivation, delusions, schizophrenic-type behavior, paranoia, disordered thinking.

High Dosage - Seizures, respiratory failure, coma, fever, stroke and possible death.

Since PCP is only made illegally, there is no way to know exactly how much PCP is actually

vogina
05-19-2009, 09:49 AM
http://www.chickartisticcreations.com/Cat%20Bath%20Squeeze.jpg

canexplain
05-19-2009, 09:56 AM
check this out, i think i will pass on pcp .... cr****

Regressive loops: A curious quirk of phencyclidine that I have seen a few times is its capacity to induce in certain people regressive loops. In this state people appear like typically regressed subjects in hypnotic sessions, but with the difference that they get caught in a particular vision or phrase, oscillating forwards and backwards seemingly trapped in that moment. I have never seen anyone harmed by this experience and the best thing is to let them go at it until they return to “normal” consciousness. One user of my acquaintance turns into a duck quite regularly on Dust. One can be having an apparently extremely complex and intelligent conversation with him only to have him punctuate the points with a couple of quacks. “Quack! Quack!” he goes quite seriously and to the issue. We just have to wait ‘til the duck goes away.

vogina
05-19-2009, 09:59 AM
check this out, i think i will pass on pcp .... cr****

Regressive loops: A curious quirk of phencyclidine that I have seen a few times is its capacity to induce in certain people regressive loops. In this state people appear like typically regressed subjects in hypnotic sessions, but with the difference that they get caught in a particular vision or phrase, oscillating forwards and backwards seemingly trapped in that moment. I have never seen anyone harmed by this experience and the best thing is to let them go at it until they return to “normal” consciousness. One user of my acquaintance turns into a duck quite regularly on Dust. One can be having an apparently extremely complex and intelligent conversation with him only to have him punctuate the points with a couple of quacks. “Quack! Quack!” he goes quite seriously and to the issue. We just have to wait ‘til the duck goes away.

http://www.turboninjas.com/gallery/d/3200-2/pcp.jpg

JustSteve
05-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Jesus... What the fuck. Wish I hadn't read that.

not sure if you have kids, but being a parent and reading this is even harder. i am not a violent person in the least, but i can see myself getting murderous if i caught anyone hurting my children.

unknown
05-19-2009, 11:47 AM
That poor kid - that shit would be unreal to experience something like that.

ah I just thought of that man who killed his siblings not too long ago - one of them was a 5 year old sister he decapitated. people are all kinds of FUCKED up. I could never in my life even imagine hurting any of my little brothers or sister - and if anyone were to I would need some serious restraint to not go try to murder them.

PotVsKtl
05-19-2009, 11:50 AM
That one was PCP as well. It's almost always PCP.

EDIT: Actually, I'm thinking of the rapper that ate his girlfriend's lungs. Big Lurch.

canexplain
05-19-2009, 11:53 AM
That one was PCP as well. It's almost always PCP.

EDIT: Actually, I'm thinking of the rapper that ate his girlfriend's lungs. Big Lurch.

yea that event and this one is already on wiki if you look up pcp .... cr****