PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new gig. Guest DJ Fatlip this Saturday!

meyouseek
05-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Hey there. If anyone here in the Los Angeles area likes dancing, drinking, debauchery and downtown... we got something for you.

http://i40.tinypic.com/a0baiu.jpg

We've been spinning for the LA Derby Dolls afterparties which have been a lot of fun. The powers that be at La Cita liked what we were doing and in an act of pure madness decided to give us every Saturday night.

So tell your friends, coworkers, family, domestic servants, ex-girlfriends, future wives, college buddies, drinking buddies, bowling league members, clergy and anyone else you can think of to come down and see what we're up to.

Shoot us an email at bangers7mash@gmail.com for more info. It's only a $5 cover, but if getting in free will make the difference then send us a name and we'll put you on the list.

And add us as your friend www.myspace.com/bangers7mash

For additional harassment you can follow me on Twitter. Same name as on here... otherwise I'd forget it. meyouseek

Thanks in advance. I hope to see some of you there.

Young blood
05-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Did you pay him in crack rock?

meyouseek
05-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Nope, US Dollars. What he does with them is his business.

bug on your lip
05-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Bong Jovi

meyouseek
05-15-2009, 01:52 AM
shameless self-promotion bump

When choosing his derby name I told Jovi he should have been David Wreck'em or Leonardo Decapitated... but for some (obvious) reason the ladies thought Bong Jovi was more appropriate.