PDA

View Full Version : Give me one good reason why The Martinez Bros have not been invited to coachella

SDsoldier7
05-09-2009, 03:13 AM
give me one good reason why TMB has not been invited???

TMB are teenage pheonms taking House music by storm.

malcolmjamalawesome
05-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Because I've never heard of them.

gaypalmsprings
05-09-2009, 08:00 AM
because Cinco de Mayo comes after Coachella

fatbastard
05-09-2009, 08:47 AM
They were actually there picking up trash.

They were pissed about the revised recycle program. As a result, no carne asada BBQ when they got home. They had to eat Del Taco.

morelifefucker
05-10-2009, 09:28 AM
They would be cool. More of any kind of house would be cool.

SDsoldier7
05-11-2009, 03:52 PM
lol, wow those peeps are racist up there.

airguitarvet
05-11-2009, 03:56 PM
give me one good reason why TMB has not been invited???

who????

thats why

jockeyfullofbourbon
05-11-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm more interested in the teaches of Peaches. Like sex on the beaches.

Principal Onyx Blackman
05-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Racists!

dank bud ftw
05-12-2009, 05:13 PM
i second this. they would be great

SDsoldier7
05-12-2009, 06:05 PM
who????

thats why

The Martinez Brothers are two brothers in their teenage years who are taking the deep house scene by storm. they are house phenoms. theyre parents were into deep house music, but never let them listen to it till they were teens. and when TMB first heard house, they started spinning. they are known for being nasty on the decks. TMB would mos def destroy the sahara.

TMB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuOEsmQUvng

hobomilitia
05-12-2009, 09:18 PM
the fact that they're teenagers that no one has ever heard of probably explains why they havent been invited to coachella

mattpach
05-12-2009, 09:21 PM
They were actually there picking up trash.

They were pissed about the revised recycle program. As a result, no carne asada BBQ when they got home. They had to eat Del Taco.

:rotfl

DRcube
05-12-2009, 09:47 PM
the fact that they're teenagers that no one has ever heard of probably explains why they havent been invited to coachella

theyre not exactly unknown amateurs, theyve been around for a bit and are being lauded by many deep house artists as almost "the second coming of christ"

they probably havent played because alot of the huge buzz outside of new york, barely built up this past year...perhaps next year they'll play

having said that...the youtube videos ive seen and their songs are fucken snoozefests

-Gax-
05-13-2009, 04:53 AM
thankfully insomniac was smart enough to book them at edc :)
maybe next year?

SDsoldier7
05-13-2009, 05:25 AM
thankfully insomniac was smart enough to book them at edc :)
maybe next year?

i know. im so tempted to go to edc this year.... forget about dancing on the pavement though. and of course, its not coachella. but the line up is stelllar, and this might be a cant miss 4 me. thinking about TMB doing edc....wow, ok im going.

fatbastard
05-13-2009, 05:28 AM
The aztec calendar is the new pyramid.

anonimouse
05-13-2009, 07:20 AM
i just watched that video with no sound because that is my only option right now. thats one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time. it reminds me of when i saw paul oakenfold open for underworld at the hollywood bowl

so there he is in all his omfgbestdjevar glory on the bowl stage, playing his records and turning knobs and whatnot while the perfecto records logo kept popping up on top of whatever they had playing on the video screens. so he plays his remix of the james bond theme, and right when it gets to the double horn blasts he uses his entire body to pretend to turn a knob as if that is what is causing the sound

it was kinda embarrassing to watch

i'll watch this jonas- er martinez brothers video later with sound and see if the music can justify all their silly antics

jusbcus25
05-13-2009, 03:06 PM
I agree I would be really annoyed watching them play. Thats why I like watching people like Hive, Aphrodite, Jeno, East Coast Boogie men and people of that sort who just play the damn records and throw down in the mean time.

jusbcus25
05-13-2009, 03:29 PM
After watching a majority of their youtube videos I call Bullshit.