PDA

View Full Version : Would you room up with strangers?

mercr
02-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Okay so now that Coachella SOLD OUT I have a Penthouse and half of my friends originally commited are sol no tickets!! I have a Penthouse suite at one of the major resorts in the area only Minutes away and a heck of a pool for resting during the warms mornings before the show.

Would you be willing to stay there for a fee? I can get a couple rollaways and you can get a key, but I just feel strange about bringing some stranger into our place, however, since it is pretty big and the price is not cheap any more help covering the costs will help.

Absolutely no freaking weirdo's and a there is room for 4 preferred since you can get a bed for sure!

redone-x
02-16-2007, 04:38 PM
hey! i am interested since i'm gonna be attending solo I wouldn't mind making friends.. let me know about the details if it's not out of my budget i would like a place to crash. and i might be a little weird just to let you know...JK..
you can e-mail me with the details if you don't wanna post it here bluephorm1200@hotmail.com

matsuolost
02-16-2007, 05:54 PM
i suggest asking for myspace pages

faxman75
02-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Yep or you might end up shackin' up with that wierdo chick who's gonna camp in the middle of INdio behind some palm trees. HA!

smilingdownward
02-17-2007, 02:20 AM
Yep or you might end up shackin' up with that wierdo chick who's gonna camp in the middle of INdio behind some palm trees. HA!
hahaha!!!

sapho_of_ca
02-17-2007, 07:42 AM
My friend and I are looking for a place to stay for Friday night only. Email me, and maybe we can work something out?

--k0

babiemunkie
02-17-2007, 08:40 AM
o the power of myspace....

Son of MJK
02-18-2007, 02:40 AM
2 friends and myself are driving in thurs night or fri after work arriving around 5pm and wanted to leave Monday morning, pm, email, or message me on myspace and let me know how much, currently looking for off-site camping

vinylmartyr
02-18-2007, 06:34 AM
I have read some horror stories about this.