PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West/Daft Punk

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 06:22 PM
I think that Kanye and Daft should take over the Sahara tent and Kanye would perform all his hits first and would play "Stronger" as his last song. That's when Daft Punk comes out and they start their set. Orgasmic much ?

FoxeyLady
04-30-2009, 06:26 PM
couple years too late

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 06:29 PM
couple years too late

yes thats why i said kanye will perform his hits....all of them

FoxeyLady
04-30-2009, 06:30 PM
i dont want to hear anything from 808's and heartbreaks anywhere near coachella let alone the sahara tent. I love Kanye but that record blew.

WhyTheLongFace
04-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Kanye performing in the sahara tent?
That would make meeeeee angryyyyyyyyyyyyy!
http://i41.tinypic.com/t87vjr.jpg

boarderwoozel3
04-30-2009, 06:37 PM
I'll take Daft Punk, hold the ego :thu

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 06:38 PM
i dont want to hear anything from 808's and heartbreaks anywhere near coachella let alone the sahara tent. I love Kanye but that record blew.

I totally agree. I love Kanye too but 808's was a huge upset. But he's coming out with a new rap album sometime over the summer so he will be able to perform that album + The College Dropout + Late Registration.

unknown
04-30-2009, 06:51 PM
two words.

http://goodsentertainment.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gortonfishsticks.jpg

obzen
04-30-2009, 07:01 PM
lol

frazzles
04-30-2009, 07:03 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6411/dylanconfusezi3d.gif

Throw Kanye in the Gobi or some shit.

And then we'll all watch the hissy fit about him not being on the main stage, let alone headlining. I hate that fucker.

stephen22
04-30-2009, 07:05 PM
I still haven't gotten over him going on at 435am at Bonnaroo....then cut the set short!

Drewski27
04-30-2009, 07:10 PM
I THINK THAT THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY GAY! GREAT JOB!

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 07:15 PM
I still haven't gotten over him going on at 435am at Bonnaroo....then cut the set short!

yeah i understand he has a big ego but his music is good....now shut up
lil wayne is the one who should go die....rap to rock ???

Drewski27
04-30-2009, 07:23 PM
yeah i understand he has a big ego but his music is good....now shut up
lil wayne is the one who should go die....rap to rock ???

his music sucks just as much as his music. please go die.

obzen
04-30-2009, 07:29 PM
I THINK THAT THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY GAY! GREAT JOB!
:rotfl

frazzles
04-30-2009, 07:29 PM

SRSLY. They're both at the top of my despised musical act lists but Kanye still skyrockets over everyone.

I seriously hate that fucker and his shit music.

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 07:30 PM

alright just because you listen to electro or rock or whatever you listen to doesnt mean you have to criticize rappers
now shut up and watch kanye make more hits

CalmerThanYou
04-30-2009, 07:34 PM
http://memegenerator.net/Utility/GetThumbnailImage.ashx?Image=~/Instances/Advice-Kanye-FUCK--DAFT.jpg&Width=457&Height=457

frazzles
04-30-2009, 07:37 PM
alright just because you listen to electro or rock or whatever you listen to doesnt mean you have to criticize rappers

I'm gonna have to interject right here because I listen to everything, even the shit, at least once if I can (Two 1 TB hard drives come in real handy). No one's criticizing rappers as much as we're saying Kanye sucks (with Lil Wayne thrown in for good measure).

And for the love of God don't combat with some shit like "WELL LETS C U DO BETTER THEY MAY SUCK BUT THEY IZ GETTIN PAID N MAKIN HITS" because an avid consumer doesn't have to be a supplier to have an opinion on what's terrible.

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm gonna have to interject right here because I listen to everything, even the shit, at least once if I can (Two 1 TB hard drives come in real handy). No one's criticizing rappers as much as we're saying Kanye sucks (with Lil Wayne thrown in for good measure).

And for the love of God don't combat with some shit like "WELL LETS C U DO BETTER THEY MAY SUCK BUT THEY IZ GETTIN PAID N MAKIN HITS" because an avid consumer doesn't have to be a supplier to have an opinion on what's terrible.

"50 told me go ahead switch your style up, and if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up."

HI HATER

frazzles
04-30-2009, 07:40 PM
...Or lyrics pretty much saying the exact same thing.

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 07:42 PM
...Or lyrics pretty much saying the exact same thing.

he's making his money whether you like him or not
every concert he's had has been sold out
you tell me, more fans or more haters ?

CalmerThanYou
04-30-2009, 07:44 PM

more fanboys

frazzles
04-30-2009, 07:59 PM

So basically you're arguing with a moot point that I distinctly asked you not to because it's, in the simplest of terms, stupid as shit and confirms that you lack any logic to rebuttal.

I could give two shits how many shows he sells out. The Jonas Brothers could sell out a show and it doesn't mean they're awesome. It just means that their fans like shit. UFFIE could sell out a show and she'll still suck. Just because you could put on a good show doesn't mean you have any lyrical ingenuity (Klondike..blond dike, breezy...easy, etc.). I hate the fucker's delivery more than his ego is gargantuan. Even in my inherent bias against the fucker, I can even admit that the guy can lay down a nice beat every once in a while, though.

But all things considered, no to Kanye at Coachella again and it's a definite no to the Sahara, of all places. Like I said, Gobi and then watch him bitch. Hell, maybe even Outdoor Theater at sunset.

Outkast and Nas for 2010 if any big hip hop names will be there.

boarderwoozel3
04-30-2009, 08:06 PM
If Kanye ever reappears at Coachella, I won't be anywhere near that stage. True story.

farbodnabavi
So basically you're arguing with a moot point that I distinctly asked you not to because it's, in the simplest of terms, stupid as shit and confirms that you lack any logic to rebuttal.

I could give two shits how many shows he sells out. The Jonas Brothers could sell out a show and it doesn't mean they're awesome. It just means that their fans like shit. UFFIE could sell out a show and she'll still suck. Just because you could put on a good show doesn't mean you have any lyrical ingenuity (Klondike..blond dike, shooting stars...breezy, easy, etc.). I hate the fucker's delivery more than his ego is gargantuan. Even in my inherent bias against the fucker, I can even admit that the guy can lay down a nice beat every once in a while, though.

But all things considered, no to Kanye at Coachella again and it's a definite no to the Sahara, of all places. Like I said, Gobi and then watch him bitch. Hell, maybe even Outdoor Theater at sunset.

Outkast and Nas for 2010 if any big hip hop names will be there.

alright....im done
true dat dawg
his beats are amazing though

but true...OUTKAST AND NAS FOR 2010

farbodnabavi
If Kanye ever reappears at Coachella, I won't be anywhere near that stage. True story.

spell coachella right then post something

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 08:14 PM
oh and Mos Def

boarderwoozel3
04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Spell Coachella right? Reading the phrase you quote will go a long way to avoid future embarrassing 'foot in mouth' moments like this.

farbodnabavi
04-30-2009, 08:31 PM
ohhhhhhh sorry
i thought you put one "L" in there
my bad

boarderwoozel3
04-30-2009, 09:01 PM
No worries.

Amneeziac
04-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Maybe this would happen, if they enlarged the Sahara to the size of the actual desert it's named after. You don't put the two biggest names of their respective genres in a tent. You put them on the biggest possible stage.

unknown
05-01-2009, 07:49 AM
I would avoid Kanye in the Sahara just like I avoided trvsdjam.

vinceolson
05-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Kanye:Coachella
as
Anal:My Girlfriend

It sounds like a good idea, but it's only going to end up pissing everyone off and being a real pain in the ass.

FUCK KANYE.

AlecEiffel
05-01-2009, 09:54 AM
I would avoid Kanye in the Sahara just like I avoided trvsdjam.

That's an unfair comparison and you know it.

CalmerThanYou
05-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Kanye:Coachella
as
Anal:My Girlfriend

It sounds like a good idea, but it's only going to end up pissing everyone off and being a real pain in the ass.

FUCK KANYE.

i like the ANALogy

Dogvolta
05-01-2009, 10:04 AM

I don't know man, I avoided travi$djam pretty hard, and would do likewise for kanye...

AlecEiffel
05-01-2009, 10:19 AM
I don't know man, I avoided travi$djam pretty hard, and would do likewise for kanye...

He's not as bad as some goofball in an askew baseball cap and dickies cut off at his ankles playing drums along to the songs his douche bag buddy is pulling up on itunes.

obzen
05-01-2009, 10:20 AM
i like the ANAL
:afu

CalmerThanYou
05-01-2009, 10:20 AM
He's not as bad as some goofball in an askew baseball cap and dickies cut off at his ankles playing drums along to the songs his douche bag buddy is pulling up on itunes.

Way to criticize the music and not the person, schleppy

obzen
05-01-2009, 10:22 AM
dickies cut off at his ankles
what a tard!!
:rotfl

AlecEiffel
05-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Way to criticize the music and not the person, schleppy

I was criticizing both with that one.

Dogvolta
05-01-2009, 10:26 AM
I was criticizing both with that one.

Okayokay. Talent/d-baggery aside, I personally dislike them both equally and just as much as the other.

AlecEiffel
05-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Fair enough.

BillyCrystal
05-01-2009, 10:47 AM
kanye likes fishsticks.
he likes putting fishsticks in his mouth.
he's a gay fish.

AlecEiffel
05-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Is anyone else getting sick of the fishsticks joke? This has gotten old faster than "Respect my authority".

unknown
05-01-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm not comparing the two - just stating how I would not plan any of my day even trying to catch a minute of Kanye just like I didn't plan for 1 minute of trvsdjam.

Is anyone else getting sick of the fishsticks joke? This has gotten old faster than "Respect my authority".

I'm not sick of it at all. I think it can get a whole lot worse actually. I'm thinking the whole Dave Chappelle craze with I'm Rick James I'm Rich Bitch or the Lil Jon Yeeah/okaaay. I grew very sick of that.

AlecEiffel
05-01-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm not sick of it at all. I think it can get a whole lot worse actually. I'm thinking the whole Dave Chappelle craze with I'm Rick James I'm Rich Bitch or the Lil Jon Yeeah/okaaay. I grew very sick of that.

I just meant as far as the message board goes, not only does this joke come up every time someone uses a word that have the letters K, A and N in it, but there have been several threads specifically about it.

Yeah, that Chapelle stuff got very old. Whenever this kind of stuff comes up I'm reminded of this guy I used to know who was constantly (and I mean about every five minutes) doing impressions of Ace Ventura and the Mask about ten years too late. Fun fact about that guy: he is court ordered to stay away from the middle school.

Egull
05-01-2009, 03:27 PM
I think that Kanye should take over the Sahara tent

:puke

Even if this did happen I am sure Kanye would play mainstage, but lets just hope it doesn't.

FoxeyLady
05-01-2009, 04:28 PM
the fishstick jokes are really getting old on this board

AlecEiffel
05-01-2009, 05:59 PM

THANK YOU.

jusbcus25
05-01-2009, 08:57 PM
This is the funniest thread ever. Frazzles and woozel you both rock.

And agree Outkast, Nas, or Slick Rick for Coachella 2010.

and Kanye Fucking SUcks. and always will.

shakur
05-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Kanye a rapper.. -sigh-

I want Daft Punk, fuck that fish stick Kanye ;P

Gribbz
05-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Cancer>Kanye West.

Gribbz
05-02-2009, 01:06 AM

ftw.

nbvwes
05-02-2009, 01:40 AM
if either play coachella, it will be main stage...

Grandmaster Flash for coachella '10

FoxeyLady
05-02-2009, 07:45 AM

word

Egull
05-02-2009, 08:16 AM

It got old 10 minutes into that episode.

BROKENDOLL
05-02-2009, 08:19 AM
spell coachella right then post something That would be with a capitol "C" unless you have shit for brains...Oh, wait. I forgive you.

Drewski27
05-02-2009, 08:42 AM
Kanye is a talentless douche bag .. -sigh-

fixed.

obzen
05-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Grandmaster Flash for coachella '10 More like Afrika Bambaataa for Coachella 2010

Gribbz
05-02-2009, 10:44 AM

It's like a jungle sometimes.

trancehiphop
05-02-2009, 10:52 AM

co-sign.

I heard through a good source that the jist of his excuses involved him not having his Voss water ready in his room as well as not being the only person performing at A FESTIVAL...

what a bitch.

P.S. 808 was 100% PURE garbage at it's finest. Much like most of the music on MTV...Have you people even tried watching 30mins of MTV lately? It's plagued with horrible "hiphop artists" from the south with terrible meaningless lyrics and the kids seem to love it.

FoxeyLady
05-02-2009, 10:58 AM
um actually the reason he came on late was the fault of the promoters and pearl jam. pearl jam went on late and finished late. the reason for the hour plus break originally planned between the sets was because they had to setup the elaborate glow in the dark stage show which kanye had originally said would be longer to set up. so the combination of the promoters not giving enough time for the set up and pearl jam going on late resulted in the 430 start time. hate to give kanye a break but its the truth.

trancehiphop
05-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Um...My sources say different. They are pretty valid too...

Kanye as well as other artists give a list of un-needed bullshit that they want in their dressing rooms as part of their guaranteed contract. One thing that kanye was missing was a VOSS bottle. I was railing it and talked to one legitimate source whom I know personally, that was backstage. She told me that everything was ready to go, if you were there. Like I was, you would know that the stage was getting put together rather slowly, ON PURPOSE, they (bonnaroo) was getting his water for him from out of town in the process. As well as bonnaroo was telling the other performing artists that they need to "shut it down" cause Kanye wanted to be the only performing artists at one time. I agree with you, Pearl Jam did go on 37minutes later. But that was not the least bit of the shit storm that ensued afterwards.

P.S. If you were there, you would have noticed that the stage managers were slowly putting the stage together, I at first was like..WTF...why are they taking so long?!! I later found out through my source that the reason for it was cause they were telling the other artists to stop performing cause kanye was going on, and that they also needed to get some water for him.

FoxeyLady
05-02-2009, 11:09 AM
hhmm well maybe you are right I was not there, but I also heard from someone who was backstage, but the main reason I though it wasn't Kanye's fault was actually because he has such a big ego, and whatever yall might think hes not a stupid person, he would have known going on that late would cause a huge backlash, and thats the last thing i would think that he wanted, but who knows.
also as much as people hate on kanye he really does put his all into his live performances. (i was at the glow in the dark tour at the staples center and he blew my mind)

Drewski27
05-02-2009, 03:05 PM

i listen to pretty much everything minus country. that does not excuse kanye west's lameness. HES FUCKING LAME BRO.

Drewski27
05-02-2009, 03:05 PM
and dont ever put daft punk and kanye together in another thread. kthnxbye.

suprefan
05-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Daft West and Kanye Punk

WhyTheLongFace
05-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Um...My sources say different. They are pretty valid too...

Kanye as well as other artists give a list of un-needed bullshit that they want in their dressing rooms as part of their guaranteed contract. One thing that kanye was missing was a VOSS bottle. I was railing it and talked to one legitimate source whom I know personally, that was backstage. She told me that everything was ready to go, if you were there. Like I was, you would know that the stage was getting put together rather slowly, ON PURPOSE, they (bonnaroo) was getting his water for him from out of town in the process. As well as bonnaroo was telling the other performing artists that they need to "shut it down" cause Kanye wanted to be the only performing artists at one time. I agree with you, Pearl Jam did go on 37minutes later. But that was not the least bit of the shit storm that ensued afterwards.

P.S. If you were there, you would have noticed that the stage managers were slowly putting the stage together, I at first was like..WTF...why are they taking so long?!! I later found out through my source that the reason for it was cause they were telling the other artists to stop performing cause kanye was going on, and that they also needed to get some water for him.

Well you and I can't say the set was being put up slow on purpose or not. But at the end of the day the main reason was the set took forever to put up after Pearl Jam ended late. Whether the workers were going slow on purpose or not over water is all rumors. So your source isn't valid.

Gribbz
05-02-2009, 03:37 PM
That source sounds the most believable.

Pretty consistent with Kanye's behavior.

PJandBompton
05-04-2009, 06:19 PM
i listen to pretty much everything minus country. that does not excuse kanye west's lameness. HES FUCKING LAME BRO.
Kanye is THE HOTTEST RAPPER OUT...every verse he has put out in '09 KILLS...so you must not like hip-hop or you would realize this...

and dont ever put daft punk and kanye together in another thread. kthnxbye.

ignoring the fact that Kanye and Daft Punk have performed together? It seems DP fans hate Kanye more than DP themselves

cubrocker
05-08-2009, 04:37 PM
what everyone is forgetting is that Daft Punk wont fit in the Sahara tent again. they would have to be on the main stage.

psychic friend
05-08-2009, 04:50 PM
http://www.gayfishcompany.com/

ldobbie
05-12-2009, 11:49 PM
what a bad idea/thread

it kind of happened at the grammys i guess.

but at coachella it'd definitely be retarded and the two acts haven't been like closely associated with eachother since graduation came out over 2 years ago, it's over now.

c-sanch
05-13-2009, 03:50 PM
No.

Gribbz
05-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Any thread Kanye West related needs to be deleted. Fucking worst rapper out there.

A retarded duck could write better lyrics.

AlecEiffel
05-14-2009, 09:39 AM
like the Aflac duck?

Drewski27
05-14-2009, 10:41 AM
It seems DP fans hate Kanye more than DP themselves

please explain the following. if you are a fan of daft punk, why would you hate them more than kanye, you know, being a fan and all? Fail. you dont make any sense. STFU.

Drewski27
05-14-2009, 10:42 AM
what everyone is forgetting is that Daft Punk wont fit in the Sahara tent again. they would have to be on the main stage.

thank you. 2010/2011 Daft Punk will be headliner status for sure.

samnco
05-14-2009, 10:48 AM
I love Kanye and his new album. I love how cocky he is and he has good reason to be... he is fucking awesome... i was trippin so hard one time listening to his music, i wrote him a letter in my head about what his music meant to me... no one likes him , i love him... its A-mazing

cubrocker
05-14-2009, 10:56 AM
how come kanye dresses sometimes like a black people and sometimes like a hipster?

samnco
05-14-2009, 10:58 AM
cause he can pull it off :)

PJandBompton
05-14-2009, 12:05 PM
please explain the following. if you are a fan of daft punk, why would you hate them more than kanye, you know, being a fan and all? Fail. you dont make any sense. STFU.

you are a fucking idiot. reading comprehension isn't a strong point is it? Let me explain it since your dumbass can't comprehend...

Daft Punk fans hate Kanye West more than Daft Punk hates Kanye West...make sense numnuts?

PJandBompton
05-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Any thread Kanye West related needs to be deleted. Fucking worst rapper out there.

A retarded duck could write better lyrics.

why do people say shit like this? Listen to the radio and you will find 100 rappers worse than Kanye...

cubrocker
05-14-2009, 12:34 PM
here is the breakdown

http://www.merryswankster.com/images/daft%20punk7.jpg>>>http://teletube.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/churro1.jpg>>>http://www.cmhrecords.com/web/images/artists/band%20photo2.jpg>>>http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/flippy70/elephant20shit.jpg>>>http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Saltlick/peaches.jpg>>>http://www.talk2myshirt.com/blog/image-upload/Concepts/Kanye_West_1.jpg>>>http://beautybar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/the-killers-poster-c117586601.jpg>>>http://www.europarl.europa.eu/eplive/expert/photo/20081030PHT41044/pict_20081030PHT41044.jpg

vinceolson
05-14-2009, 12:54 PM
One flaw... AIDZ NEEDLES > Kanye.

vinceolson
05-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Also... Brandon Flowers = Bam Margera in that photo.

frazzles
05-14-2009, 01:27 PM
how come kanye dresses sometimes like a black people and sometimes like a hipster?

Dear God...

I'm sorry, I just can't say anymore about this. :nono

cubrocker
05-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Dear God...

I'm sorry, I just can't say anymore about this. :nono

:rotfl:thu:lool

thewildcat
05-14-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm sorry, but who agrees with me when I say that Kanye's Daft Punk usage with "Stronger" officially brought DP a foot closer into the mainstream world of teeny bopper radio stations and MTV. I think it's safe to say that DP has been successful in maintaining a kind of mysterious/underground aspect to them aside from having a huge fan base-- but this song almost made me sick of Daft Punk and how OMG HOW COOL THEY ARE.

I loved raw, tortured Kanye from back in the day.
'The College Dropout' was a masterpiece.
everything now is merely a product of ego and "swagger."

cubrocker
05-14-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry, but who agrees with me when I say that Kanye's Daft Punk usage with "Stronger" officially brought DP a foot closer into the mainstream world of teeny bopper radio stations and MTV. I think it's safe to say that DP has been successful in maintaining a kind of mysterious/underground aspect to them aside from having a huge fan base-- but this song almost made me sick of Daft Punk and how OMG HOW COOL THEY ARE.

I loved raw, tortured Kanye from back in the day.
'The College Dropout' was a masterpiece.
everything now is merely a product of ego and "swagger."

youre half right

the other half of you sucks

Drewski27
05-15-2009, 08:22 AM
you are a fucking idiot. reading comprehension isn't a strong point is it? Let me explain it since your dumbass can't comprehend...

Daft Punk fans hate Kanye West more than Daft Punk hates Kanye West...make sense numnuts?

no it does not make any sense. you know that daft punk hates kanye because . . . . ? how did you hear of this? oh thats right . . . . . kanye probably told you when he had his tiny dick in your mouth, right? shut the fuck up. you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

frazzles
05-15-2009, 09:11 AM
no it does not make any sense. you know that daft punk hates kanye because . . . . ? how did you hear of this? oh thats right . . . . . kanye probably told you when he had his tiny dick in your mouth, right? shut the fuck up. you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

...wow, that was flat-out stupid.

I don't know where this whole DP hates Kanye shit comes from. I don't think they'd willingly collaborate in interviews and performances in the past if that was really the case.

Gribbz
05-15-2009, 09:16 AM
I could care less what DP thinks of Kanye West. They could think the world of him and he still would be a shitty rapper.

Drewski27
05-15-2009, 10:21 AM
...wow, that was flat-out stupid.

I don't know where this whole DP hates Kanye shit comes from. I don't think they'd willingly collaborate in interviews and performances in the past if that was really the case.

right? why would they have collaborated in the first place? this guy doesnt know what the hell hes talking about.

boarderwoozel3
05-15-2009, 11:19 AM
This thread needs to be taken out back and shot.

cubrocker
05-15-2009, 02:12 PM
This thread needs to be taken out back and shot.

QFT

PJandBompton
05-15-2009, 08:14 PM
right? why would they have collaborated in the first place? this guy doesnt know what the hell hes talking about.

he's talking about you dumb fuck

let's start over.

What i said was to be interpreted as this...

Daft Punk fans hate Kanye West more than Daft Punk hates Kanye West, which they obviously don't because they collaborated at the Grammys for Daft Punks FIRST LIVE TV PERFORMANCE...

I eagerly wait a reply when you realize how fucking moronic you are...

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
05-15-2009, 08:20 PM
youre half right

sigged

Drewski27
05-16-2009, 12:25 PM
It seems DP fans hate Kanye more than DP themselves

you said this, correct? and im stupid because . . . . . ? go choke on a fishstick.

jaguarpaw
05-16-2009, 06:03 PM
ohhhhhhh sorry
i thought you put one "L" in there
my bad

that's enough out of you.

thewildcat
05-17-2009, 10:35 PM
youre half right

clearly i don't suck.
maybe you don't agree with my post, and thus you think my post sucks but i can't stand how condescending people like you can be on these threads. Aha..

cubrocker
05-21-2009, 05:20 AM
clearly i don't suck.
maybe you don't agree with my post, and thus you think my post sucks but i can't stand how condescending people like you can be on these threads. Aha..

im sorry... wanna snuggle?

we can wear snuggies!!

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/chronstyle/2009/01/29/snuggie2500x375.jpg

superfiction
05-21-2009, 08:35 AM
you guys are idiots. they are all friends. both daft and kanye like each others music. who fucking cares. you are all acting like a bunch of fucking retards

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
05-21-2009, 06:41 PM
me likes this thread
keep fighting
keep fighting! :D

seandlr
05-23-2009, 11:55 AM
here is the breakdown

http://www.merryswankster.com/images/daft%20punk7.jpg>>>http://teletube.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/churro1.jpg>>>http://www.cmhrecords.com/web/images/artists/band%20photo2.jpg>>>http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/flippy70/elephant20shit.jpg>>>http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Saltlick/peaches.jpg>>>http://www.talk2myshirt.com/blog/image-upload/Concepts/Kanye_West_1.jpg>>>http://beautybar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/the-killers-poster-c117586601.jpg>>>http://www.europarl.europa.eu/eplive/expert/photo/20081030PHT41044/pict_20081030PHT41044.jpg

Lmao! That shit was so funny that I actually LOL'd

thewildcat
05-23-2009, 06:37 PM
im sorry... wanna snuggle?

we can wear snuggies!!

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/chronstyle/2009/01/29/snuggie2500x375.jpg

LOL.

Drewski27
05-28-2009, 12:53 AM
i just ordered my snuggie no joke. im gonna start a band that wears nothing but snuggies. we'll call ourselves the snuggies. so original.

Ardentbiscuit
09-20-2009, 07:27 AM
If Kanye plays Coachella 2010, I'll try to be anywhere even in an overflowing porta potty to avoid that part of the polo.

No more mystery: Kanye, Gaga unveil tour dates, $45 tour membership
September 18, 2009 | 12:35 pm

Apologies have been accepted and talk shows received their ratings boosts. Now everyone appears ready to go back to making money.

Concert promoter Live Nation officially unveiled the tour dates for Kanye West's co-headlining trek with Lady Gaga, which will include two Los Angeles-area appearances. Dubbed the "Fame Kills" tour, the trek will hit the Honda Center in Anaheim on Nov. 15 and the Staples Center downtown on Nov. 16.

The tour dates were unveiled on the website for industry trade Pollstar earlier this week, but in the wake of West's MTV Video Music Awards appearance, which practically caused a national crisis, reps for both artists and tour promoter Live Nation refused to confirm the tour's existence.

The parties involved went so far as to strike the tour from the Ticketmaster database, removing dates that were to initially go on sale on Sept. 16. A "no comment" was offered rather than an explanation (really, fans, Live Nation loves you).

But all mysteries were put to rest this morning. Now, rather than debate West's award show antics, fans can instead discuss the merits of the presale protocols for the "Fame Kills" tour. Presale tickets for most markets, including the two Southland dates, will be available Sept. 22.

For $45, fans will have the right to then purchase tickets before the general public, including VIP passes, which will surely push three figures. Early reports had the cost of tickets ranging from $39.50 to $250. If true, the ability to gain access before the riffraff will cost more than some tickets.

However, fans will receive a T-shirt. Kanye/Gaga completists who want to hit both L.A.-area dates should skip the fan club, however. The $45 purchase only gives you the right to buy tickets to "one show per membership year," according to the website for the "Fame Kills" tour. Hey, what do you expect for an extra $45?

On the flip side, there is a free membership option, but Pop & Hiss has no idea why it exists. After signing up, we received this message: "Currently, free memberships offer no benefits, but we'll keep you posted if this changes."

General on-sales begin Sept. 26.

--Todd Martens

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/09/no-more-mystery-kanya-gaga-unveil-tour-dates-45-tour-membership.html

Transcript of Kanye West on Jay Leno

Transcript, from The Live Feed.

JAY LENO: Welcome back, everybody. We're thrilled to have Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Kanye West here tonight. But before they perform, this really wasn't planned; we did this kind of last minute. Kanye wanted to talk, so please welcome Kanye West.

(Applause.)

Have a seat, my friend. First of all, let me say thank you for honoring this commitment. A lot of times, people -- things happen. They kind of back out at the last minute, or they have a publicist or someone call and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, my client's not available." So thank you for coming and doing this, in light of all the things that have been going on.

Tell me about your day. Have you had a tough day today?

(Laughter.)

KANYE WEST: Yeah, it's been extremely difficult. I just -- just dealing with the fact that I hurt someone or took anything away, you know, from a talented artist or from anyone, because I only wanted to help people. My entire life, I've only wanted to give and do something that I felt was right. And I immediately knew in the situation that it was wrong, and it wasn't a spectacle or just -- you know, it's actually someone's emotions, you know, that I stepped on. And it was very -- it was just -- it was rude, period.

And, you know, I'd like to be able to apologize to her in person. And I wanted to --

JAY LENO: So when did you know you were wrong? Was it afterwards? As you were doing it? When did it strike you, 'Uh-oh'?

KANYE WEST: As soon as I gave the mic back to her and she didn't keep going.

(Laughter.)

JAY LENO: Let me ask you something. I was fortunate enough to meet your mom and talk with your mom a number of years ago. What do you think she would have said about this? Would she be disappointed in this? Would she give you a lecture?

West was silent, as if fighting back emotion.

KANYE WEST: Yeah. You know, obviously, you know, I deal with hurt. And, you know, so many celebrities, they never take the time off. I've never taken the time off to really -- you know, just music after music, and tour after tour. I'm just ashamed that my hurt caused someone else's hurt. My dream of what awards shows are supposed to be, 'cause -- and I don't try to justify it because I was just in the wrong. That's period. But I need to, after this, take some time off and just analyze how I'm going to make it through the rest of this life, how I'm going to improve. Because I am a celebrity, and that's something I have to deal with. And if there's anything I could do to help Taylor in the future or help anyone, I'd like -- you know, I want to live this thing. It's hard sometimes, so --

Leno concluded the segment:

JAY LENO: Thanks for coming here, and thanks for doing that.

(Applause.)

You're going to sing? Give it a shot?

West shrugged his shoulders in an "I guess so" gesture.

Was this all a publicity stunt to promote his new tour as some have suggested? I don't know.

heyeric
09-20-2009, 07:52 AM
just because you bumped this.

fuck kanye

& i dont think it was any kind of publicity stunt, he's a fooooool.

gaypalmsprings
09-20-2009, 08:57 AM
http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/2005/1101050829_400.jpg

JebusLives
09-20-2009, 09:47 AM
I like the Clinton vs McCain in the corner. TIME always has its finger on the pulse.

Mickjagger00
09-20-2009, 08:31 PM
this could be it

cubrocker
09-22-2009, 04:46 PM
BxGH7ga1wgE

damnvegetarian
09-24-2009, 12:49 AM
BxGH7ga1wgE

Hold on. I gonna let you all finish here, but Beyonce had the best video of all time! Of all time!!!

Anyway the new tron movie "Tron Legacy" will have the entire soundtrack done by daft punk. And that will be awesome especially cause the movie comes out in 2010 so I would hope to see them live in 2011 at Coachella; maybe?

I would hope Kanye would show up to perform so he can see everybody leaving, he can eat sweaty taint all day long and the only place I would let him throw up taint sweat was on top of his awards. Oh yeah and I would leave him there for days to wallow in his own excrement. He would be there for so long that he would even start to consider eating his own human waste. Which he probably would, because he is a terrible person, put what he could keep down wouldn't sustain him for long and he would ultimately die. Maybe get hep b or something too, and to add insult to injury someone could film it and sell it to Beyonce to use as her next Video so I can say, "really Kanye? Beyonce has the best video of all time? Well if you say so this is pretty entertaining to watch." Which I would watch on repeat all day but with the volume turned off because I am not a big Beyonce fan. Or I dunno; maybe something like that.

AZfun.fan
02-22-2011, 11:30 AM
totally putting my money on rihanna being the special appearance with kanye.

WhyTheLongFace
02-22-2011, 11:58 AM
LOL @ all the mad people in this thread from the other year. Kanye is headlining :-p

bobchella
02-22-2011, 01:57 PM
LOL @ all the people who plan on watching him

windwatrerthfir
02-22-2011, 03:18 PM
This is the first year I have accepted the truth. Daft punk will not play coachella... this year at least. I'm always all Fucking happy I think I'm gonna see them then no. Ain't blue balls'n myself this year.