PDA

View Full Version : the replacements

ugachaka
04-29-2009, 04:38 PM
what would be wrong with them playing? shouldnt headline, but the outdoor stage would set a perfect backdrop for the mats return, or one show only. drunk or sober paul, we just want to hear the songs as loud as possible one more time. THE MUSIC, THE MUSIC, THE MUSIC PAUL!!! who's with me?

Voodoo Hipster
04-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Hearing Skyway at Coachella would be very fucking cool.

hendrixfan143
04-30-2009, 10:53 AM
i think we are all with you.
Even a drunk set would be nice

summerkid
04-30-2009, 11:03 AM
i've given up on this happening ) :

joppy-slow
05-04-2009, 10:02 PM
what would be wrong with them playing? shouldnt headline, but the outdoor stage would set a perfect backdrop for the mats return, or one show only. drunk or sober paul, we just want to hear the songs as loud as possible one more time. THE MUSIC, THE MUSIC, THE MUSIC PAUL!!! who's with me?

this would be amazing.. even Paul by himself would be fantastic! but not as fantastic as the mats playing (despite one less member).. I would also love to see a TheThe reunion with Johnny Marr on guitar... while we are at it, let's get 'The Darkness' back together to rock our asses off..would love to hear 'One Way Ticket' or 'I Believe in a Thing Called Love'.... never got to see them before the lead singer went off to rehab.