PDA

View Full Version : Dime a Dozen

brando4n82
04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
so i finally got an account for here.....

How the FUCK do you use the search feature? i type in a band that i want and it comes up with a million results, none of which are what im looking for.

I was told I could find a FLAC of Simian Mobile Disco's London KOKO set this past February. But this search feature is ridiculous...any help?:confused:

menikmati
04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
try using quotations around your search topic.

Wheres the beef?
04-28-2009, 08:39 PM
DIME's search blows man. You're just gonna have to roll with it. Try perusing through the different categories instead of straight up searches.

brando4n82
04-28-2009, 08:41 PM
hm, well it brought up only one file for SMD. so i typed in daft punk in quotes and it came up with nothing. does this mean there is no daft punk on the site or am i doing this completely wrong? I am searching in all categories by the way

EDIT: thanks for the help so far menik and kings

matsuolost
04-28-2009, 09:05 PM
you have to put "+" before the words
but they probably dont have much daft punk
try themixingbowl

HunterGather
04-28-2009, 09:09 PM
so i finally got an account for here.....

How the FUCK do you use the search feature? i type in a band that i want and it comes up with a million results, none of which are what im looking for.

THANK YOU.

I thought I was cooky or something. Whenever I do a search, its always misc. bullshit that is not related at all to what I'm looking for.
Much like the search function for this forum, but worse.

brando4n82
you have to put "+" before the words
but they probably dont have much daft punk
try themixingbowl

eh that didnt work either. im not actually looking for Daft Punk.

I am looking for SImian Mobile Discos set from February 12 at the KOKO. Apparently there is a FLAC floating around and i was told it was on dime a dozen. bt junkie says they have it but i cant get the link even with an account

please for the love of god, someone must know where this KOKO FLAC is?!!?

Thank you for the post matsuolost

brando4n82
Much like the search function for this forum, but worse.

:rotfl:thu

sin213
04-28-2009, 09:10 PM
looks like this dude has a copy on etree...you may try contacting him to see if he will put it up on a file share somewhere. his page says strictly online trades right now.

http://db.etree.org/newtdecay#36695

menikmati
04-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Only SMD Dime has (under dead torrents) is: Simian Mobile Disco - Live @ Mezzanine_San Francisco CA USA (AUD) 2008-04-26

Still-ill
04-28-2009, 09:18 PM
I was lucky enough to sign up today, yet I still haven't received the activation email...:mad: