PDA

View Full Version : Sneaking Sh*t in: My Experience of Security and Cops at Coachella

Jaw-naw-thin
04-24-2009, 03:15 PM
This board made me super paranoid about sneaking in anything into Coachella.

Here is my experience of how strict security/ cops were at Coachella.

Security Obstacle 1: Entering Campgrounds.

My Expectation Based on the Message Boards: ALL my shit will be thoroughly searched and I will be aggressively frisked down.

My Plan: I went to extreme lengths to hide my liquor, I will not reveal my method that was super James Bond sneaky, but it wasnít in my sleeping bag or tent bag, or a sunscreen bottle etc. I will not reveal my methods, I am not an idiot. It would be possible to be found but only if they look really really hard.

What Happened: I sighed in relief as I saw a few people in front of me getting their sleeping bags searched. Proud of myself for not listening to my little brother about hiding it in the inside of my sleeping bag.

I explained to the security guard what was in my bag, he feels it and say quote ďits all good man Iím not going to go through your things- Hey YO- these guys are cool!Ē he then looks fairly thoroughly through my bag of toiletries, all he does is look. The alcohol in the shampoo bottle method would have worked in this case perfectly, but didnít matter.

So even though I went to extreme measures to hide my liquor, it wasnít even necessary.

Drugs in my crotch but didnít even matter because I wasnít frisked.

Weird, that was too easy.

(Side note) the next two days we were able to sneak liquor in we had stashed in our cars through a different but equally sneaky method. It worked twice. The third time we the guard actually checked more intensely, but luckily this time was the only time we were not trying to sneak anything in. if we were we would have been caught. We were just bringing in what it looked like we were bringing in the previous times.

Security Obstacle 2. Enjoying Drugs at the campgrounds.

My expectation based on message boards: if I smoke a joint a cop wearing camouflage fatigues will come up from the grass and arrest me.

My plan: none just be discreet.

I was in a fun camping spot I was in between two dealers, one was this cute innocent looking 19 year old selling really good shrooms, and another really cool stereotypical looking young dealer who was selling everything else.

They were hooking people up and both went home cuff free.

Interesting though the male dealer fucked up a little and passed some stuff whit a fucking cop driving by on their little golf car things. The cop makes a U-turn and tells him, look if you are going to be that fuckin dumb to do that shit right in front of me then you shouldnít be doing it at all. What do you have he says?! My neighbor says, nothing. The cop says, if you are going to do that shit do it in your fuckin tent. Then he takes off.

Security Obstacle 3: Sneaking drugs into the campground.

My expectation based on the message boards. I will be thoroughly searched everywhere except my balls for narcotics.

My plan: naturally I hide em in my balls.

What actually happened.

The first day I was simply asked to empty my pockets. The didnít even look in my hands though. I could have had my shit in my hands, or I could have emptied my pockets partially . Then I walked straight through. Thatís all.

Second day and third day I just walked through like I owned the place. The only time security touched me the whole weekend was a pa on my pocket when I was reentering the campgrounds from my car.

Security Obstacle 4: Enjoying my stuff at the festival.

My expectation based on this message board; if security so much as see me put my hands to my mouth in a suspicious fashion, a dozen undercover will come out and throw me to the ground. I thought I would have to toke up in the damn porta potie.

What actually happened: I was discreet, its not that hard, but I was able to take all my shit wherever and whenever I wanted and take some hits from people passing joints around during the sets, with no fear or paranoia at all.

The polo field smelled fuckin awesome by the say on Saturday around Sundown when TV on The Radio was playing.

In conclusion, obviously there are arrests every year so itís a good idea to be discreet and sneaky as possible, just in case you cross the one of the few douche bag cops and or security guards. ButCoachella is definitely not the concentration camp some people on this board led me to believe. At least not in my experience.

heyeric
04-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Walking in on Friday I had pills, ketamine, bud and a glass piece crocthed.

No pat down, they didn't look in my bag, I just told them what was in it. Right after I made it in through the camping entrance my glass piece dropped from my pants onto the ground in front of 3 police officers and a few marines. I picked up my piece, slipped off my sandals and walked off on my way...

Everyone on the boards over exaggerates. But I guess it has to do something with personal past experiences as well.

Glad your weekend went well with hiding your goodies!

Jaw-naw-thin
04-24-2009, 03:28 PM

No pat down, they didn't look in my bag, I just told them what was in it. Right after I made it in through the camping entrance my glass piece dropped from my pants onto the ground in front of 3 police officers and a few marines. I picked up my piece, slipped off my sandals and walked off on my way...

Dude that is an awesome story!

SFChrissy
04-24-2009, 03:34 PM

Damn that sounds like one hell of a basket you were sporting!!!

chairmenmeow47
04-24-2009, 03:38 PM
entertaining post :)

i don't think i got patted down once. it's really annoying how one person will be checking every.single.item of a bag and the security person next to them will just open, look in and let people through quickly. i wish it was more consistent, whatever it is, for the sake of hte lines. one guy stopped me for having two bottles of unopened water i bought in from the campgrounds in my bag, but didn't look at anything else in the bag which i thought was weird cause the water was right at the top, so he basically didn't check anything.

morelifefucker
04-24-2009, 03:51 PM
There was no drug sniffing dogs at coachella but there was some on the redline metro station yesterday at the hollywood vine station for that depeche mode free concert in hollywood. I was shitting bricks cause i was holding some herb and a piece, but luckily i just blended in with the crowd walking that just came off the train. So everything was cool. They could have been bomb sniffing dogs but i sure they know what weed smells like.

boarderwoozel3
04-24-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm surprised the board gave you that initial impression. The camp ground check was heavier than the festival entrance.

Vic Viper
04-24-2009, 04:37 PM
THIS ONE TIME AT COACHELLA CAMP, I TOTALLY WROTE AN ENTIRE FUCKING DISSERTATION ON HOW TO SNEAK SHIT IN.

:nono

Jakewc151
04-24-2009, 04:38 PM
There was no drug sniffing dogs at coachella but there was some on the redline metro station yesterday at the hollywood vine station for that depeche mode free concert in hollywood. I was shitting bricks cause i was holding some herb and a piece, but luckily i just blended in with the crowd walking that just came off the train. So everything was cool. They could have been bomb sniffing dogs but i sure they know what weed smells like.

There was a K-9 golf cart in the campgrounds. Kinda scared the shit outta me while I was going to get a slice of pizza.. The dogs were in huge kennels though so I think they were only there if someone went off running in a pursuit or whatever and not necessarily for random drug busts.

ADGZ662
04-24-2009, 05:07 PM

Everyone on the boards over exaggerates. But I guess it has to do something with personal past experiences as well.

Glad your weekend went well with hiding your goodies!

ummm yeah i know peeps were exagerating I thought you noobs could sense that. If you read all these drug threads you would always see someone post just be discreet/smart about it...as for me I was in the actual festival with 3 bottles of tequila and 1 bottle of rum not to mention the 18 pk of beer that was chilled on ice for me. Oh man those lemonades mixed with tequila are delicious I had everyone around me fucked up in the beer gardens and sahara tent if they choosed to drink wit me

kitt kat
04-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Boobs are awesome.

Geno_g
04-24-2009, 05:17 PM
I put everything in my pockets in my hat and went through the line and never got touched all weekend except in the camping security check point on sunday night I got molested and I told the dude stop grabbing me there and the guy says "where do you live?"

eskamo951
04-24-2009, 05:21 PM
ummm yeah i know peeps were exagerating I thought you noobs could sense that. If you read all these drug threads you would always see someone post just be discreet/smart about it...as for me I was in the actual festival with 3 bottles of tequila and 1 bottle of rum not to mention the 18 pk of beer that was chilled on ice for me. Oh man those lemonades mixed with tequila are delicious I had everyone around me fucked up in the beer gardens and sahara tent if they choosed to drink wit me

I need to find you in the beer garden next year!

ADGZ662
04-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Boobs are awesome.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/jiggle_juggs.gif

yes kitt kat yes they are

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/bigons2ol.gif

omg now thats thats........i dunno

McAwesome
04-24-2009, 10:48 PM
I put everything in my pockets in my hat and went through the line and never got touched all weekend except in the camping security check point on sunday night I got molested and I told the dude stop grabbing me there and the guy says "where do you live?"

I've totally already vented about this guy somewhere on this forum! He was old and he sucked. He even smelled opened & sealed water bottles!

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-24-2009, 10:54 PM
i got in with a buffet of yumyums both days with no problems
didnt get a patdown
only got a look in the bags, and they didnt even move shit around in them

i could have put it all in my pocket and gotten away with it :D
big thumbs up to security!

heyeric
04-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Ya, NOOBS!

lolz

righteousdnk
04-25-2009, 01:17 PM
I was in a fun camping spot I was in between two dealers, one was this cute innocent looking 19 year old selling really good shrooms, and another really cool stereotypical looking young dealer who was selling everything else.

Damn, wish I would have found those tents. Where were you camped?

PierogiHead
04-25-2009, 01:40 PM
I had to come back just for this topic because its actually something I can offer some actual funny advice for, even as a straight edger, based on this past year's experience.

When I walked into the campground, I forgot to take out a pair of nail clippers from my toiletry bag. The security guys asked me if I wanted to bring it back to my car or toss it. I chose to bring it back to my car, and when I came back to the camping's security check, the guys didn't look through my stuff again (Barely, at least. They just took a peek inside my backpack and padded down my shorts again.) When I got inside, me and my buddies said that if we were into the stuff you guys need to sneak in, we would just have left our it in the car at first, "unknowingly" brought in an item like clippers that would force us to bring it back to the car, switched the non-allowed stuff from the into our bags and gotten in clean through security.

Hell, I could have just pretended that I put my nail clippers away and stowed them in a sweatshirt or something upon returning and they wouldn't have noticed.

There's a tip for you guys in the future. It's probably not 100% full-proof but there's a good chance you'll get by easy, especially if you're courteous and compliant with the security guards initially. My All-American looks probably helped as well, so if you have rainbow brite hair and piercings, tats all over or something, they might be more weary.

CalmerThanYou
04-25-2009, 01:53 PM
i walked in with a backpack full of pants and sweathshirts for everyone each night...

"open your bag"

"OK, you're good"

Never touched it once or anything. To be fair, i didnt have anything illegal in there, so maybe they sensed it.

The dumb dumb that made this thread is really smart to have a glaring head shot of his mug as his avatar though, that's for sure.

OnlyNonStranger
04-25-2009, 02:33 PM
I like drugs.

D.M.B.4Coachella
04-25-2009, 02:41 PM
honestly, i was freaking out too, and i dont know why. security has always been easy to get by, but i guess all the talk about it (and the fear of not having your coachella weekend go perfect) made me a bit scarred. after we got there though, everything was a breeze once again.

funny story though, it was my friends first time to coachella, and he really wanted E for friday. i told him it was extremely easy to get that there (campground is the best for it), but he didn't seem to believe me for some reason. anyway, on thursday after we set up camp and were smoking a bowl in our canopy, my friend once again said "man, i hope i can find some E soon"

I told him not to worry, that he'd probably be offered some soon. 30 seconds later, we hear a chick pass by our tent: "yeah, its 40 bucks, but i gotta grab some more from my tent". i gave my friend the wide-eyed look and he just immediatly jumped up and yelled to her "what are you selling???!!!???" (I know, he's a genius)

sure enough, he had E one minute later with a stupid grin on his face, and we continued our bowl.

of course, the next day as we're walking to the entrance of the festival, he somehow dropped it. (he taped it to his leg). luckily, we re-traced our steps and I found it some 300 yards back. (dont ask me how i spotted it).

so yeah, i just realized that was a bad story. whatever, i enjoyed reliving the experience.

so did anyone else take shrooms? particularly sunday? and perhaps caught part of MBV while on them? oh god.

heyeric
04-25-2009, 03:04 PM
$40 for a pill? Your outta your mind!

Jaw-naw-thin
04-25-2009, 07:30 PM
The dumb dumb that made this thread is really smart to have a glaring head shot of his mug as his avatar though, that's for sure.

yes, yes I am sure security has the time, intelligence, and resources to weed through all 15,000 campers and single me out based an avatar.

yes, perhaps they will print out my avatar and blow it up and poster it up at all the entrances with instructions to all security personnel to "search anyone who looks like this guy really good"

dumb dumber

*SURREAL*
04-25-2009, 08:41 PM
yes . this was my first year at Coachella , and i was told to be creative . I tell you what , my bro and i thought up some of the most clever ideas to get our candy in . once we got in , we looked at each other , and smiled.....after that it was partypartyparty !
dont get me wrong , each time i was searched , security was pretty thorough . I seen people go threw the line , and have thier stuff right there in the open , and i was thinking to myself.....how stupid ! All security did though was through it away . I was under the impression that they would take your tickets , and arrest you . It was very lax .
Even inside the festival people were smoking in the open . I thought that was cool . I was still just smoke'n my one hitter . Just being safe . My bro passed me the pipe one time , and i took a big toke , and he told me to act chill , so i did....and after a minute a cop walks by me . My bro told me that he was standing behind me the whole time , but nothing happened .

*SURREAL*
04-25-2009, 08:47 PM
oh yeah , by the way....since this is a drug thread . did someone loose a bag of shrooms saturday night ? if so , thanks . i found them leaving to go back to camp .

righteousdnk
04-26-2009, 10:47 AM
I wasn't worried about getting my pills anywhere but I didn't take any bud with me because of the Greyhound station in Phoenix. The first time I took a Greyhound about two years ago I walked straight through security to my line, but looked over not even ten minutes later and they were thoroughly searching someones belongings. The same thing happened this time as well, walked straight through, but ten minutes saw someone getting stuff searched very thoroughly. All clothes were unfolded, the bags completely emptied and shook. I didn't feel like taking that chance, found some at camp anyways.

beavington
04-27-2009, 06:24 AM
ketamine

i wish i knew where to get some...oh ketamine how i miss you.

i like to talk about my sneaking in expereince but I have never had a problem and I think I have mastered the way to do it with no stress

chairmenmeow47
04-27-2009, 08:49 AM
Boobs are awesome.

they used to be awesome. now i get full on cupage and a hand between the cleavage looking for shit. crotches are more awesome.

Voodoo Hipster
04-27-2009, 09:24 AM
This was the easiest Coachella to sneak grog in,By Sunday we were bringing bottles.

punkydory
04-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Our first time entering the campsite we got 2 26s of vodka, 3 bottles of wine, a 26 of gin and a 40 of vodka in NO problem at all. The security guard simply opened my giant sports bag, looked and closed it. Didn't even feel around. So easy. We got caught with a 26 of gin and 2 jager mickeys while bringing in our food, but I snuck them in later when I went back to car. As for the festival ground......I walked right on in with a giant bottle of jager in my bag. I guess I got lucky?

BROKENDOLL
04-30-2009, 11:20 AM
I used those zippered clear bags that bed comforters come in so they could see everything...without having to unroll or unpack shit. Fortunately, they were more interested in my toybox full of lighting effects n' shit...

As far as entering the fest gates? Palmed my bullet and opened my bag, then walked on through. I will admit that maybe the age thing made a difference, not sure.

anonimouse
04-30-2009, 01:56 PM
for those of you first timers claiming we exaggerated, we didnt. there were people last year that had their fucking shoes searched on the way in. as ive posted before on sunday of 08 i had some guy search every pocket, everything in my backpack, AND my fucking wallet. the other two days of 08 werent that bad. again nothing on me of course but i hate being accused of that shit based solely on my appearance

sometimes they are lax, sometimes they are not. there is no given as people are entering any time between 11-8 typically. different guards, different shifts, different moods and so on

yes, yes I am sure security has the time, intelligence, and resources to weed through all 15,000 campers and single me out based an avatar.

yes, perhaps they will print out my avatar and blow it up and poster it up at all the entrances with instructions to all security personnel to "search anyone who looks like this guy really good"

dumb dumber

its not security you should be worrying about, its the police

ButCoachella is definitely not the concentration camp some people on this board led me to believe. At least not in my experience.

again it varies from year to year. you werent there in 08 to see the TEAMS of 8-10 security guards (off duty marine looking types) CHARGING into the mojave or sahara and dragging people out, with security supervisors on the side handicapped viewing areas with headsets on directing them to the potheads. i only saw it a few times but it was fucking insane. the only other thing i've seen thats even close to that at a concert is when people start fires and form a circle pit around them and security have to rush in to extinguish the fires

yes, this year they very mellow and it almost seemed like a free for all reading everything people have posted here. if next year they are back to nazi search mode then you only have threads like this to blame

amyzzz
04-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I hate to admit it...but Coachella is nowhere near as fun sober. I wish I had something to sneak in this year.

lindysindie
04-30-2009, 05:28 PM
camping thursday night, we got stuck in the slowest line and then realized it was because the security lady was being really thorough. I started to get a little worried because we had our stuff pretty well hidden but if she patted down the sides of my suitcase we would have been caught. Right as her hand was hovered over the drugs, the guy next to me got busted with a whole bunch of bags of weed. Apparently my security guard was a supervisor so she turned to the other guards and started giving instructions. I stood there waiting for her to pat me down and she just turned around and said "you can go."
So big thanks to dude with all that weed!

karecares
04-30-2009, 05:48 PM
on thursday night i had my suitcase searched, more than a look actually felt around and such. one of the kids i camped with lost $300 worth of weed. bottom line is it is always going to be luck of the draw on which person you will get.

into the venue itself i had a glance over

Egull
04-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Well, I hope everyone enjoyed a relaxed security this year, because with threads like this I wouldn't get used to it, I don't think that is what they were supposed to do.

Reekinghaovc
04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Did anyone else notice how ridiculously easy it was to get into Coachella? I mean I walked in with.... well... HA ALOT! and... they didnt even ask me to open my bag.. I mean WTF?! Not for me.. but to them lol.. THANKS COACHELLA!

anonimouse
05-01-2009, 06:56 AM
Well, I hope everyone enjoyed a relaxed security this year, because with threads like this I wouldn't get used to it, I don't think that is what they were supposed to do.

THIS

SlowMotionApocalypse
05-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Did anyone else notice how ridiculously easy it was to get into Coachella? I mean I walked in with.... well... HA ALOT! and... they didnt even ask me to open my bag.. I mean WTF?! Not for me.. but to them lol.. THANKS COACHELLA!

My friend snuck himself and his girlfriend in on Sunday. He showed up real late and ticketless wanting to only see one band and by that time more people were leaving than arriving and he kept walking and walking and walking thru checkpoints until he realized he was in.

ADGZ662
05-01-2009, 12:37 PM

exactly but from what i hear the company just signed a three year contract this being their first year

theanteater
05-01-2009, 01:46 PM
i just opened my backpack and the security lady didn't even look through stuff. i soo coulda had stuff underneath my sweatshirt...next year

Egull
05-01-2009, 03:11 PM
exactly but from what i hear the company just signed a three year contract this being their first year

Ya, but I am sure that if everyone brags about how much shit they snuck in with no problem, they are going to be a little disappointed and have them search people better next year. Just saying, I wouldn't count on security being the way it was this year every year.

justfoundfreedom
05-01-2009, 03:12 PM
3 Grams of molly taped to my pubis, worst idea ever. After i snuck it into the campgrounds, I realized nobody cared and just cruised with it in my pocket. I felt really stupid when the guy we paid 5 bucks to give us a ride to the campground entry, was the same exact guy to search through my shit. He looked at me, didn't ask me to empty my pockets, didn't open my bags, just said "have fun" and waved me through. Future note, if all else fails, offer money.

Don't use duct tape near ur balls, dangerous.

gilwankel
05-01-2009, 03:25 PM
3 Grams of molly taped to my pubis, worst idea ever. After i snuck it into the campgrounds, I realized nobody cared and just cruised with it in my pocket. I felt really stupid when the guy we paid 5 bucks to give us a ride to the campground entry, was the same exact guy to search through my shit. He looked at me, didn't ask me to empty my pockets, didn't open my bags, just said "have fun" and waved me through. Future note, if all else fails, offer money.

Don't use duct tape near ur balls, dangerous.
Ouch! Boxer briefs ftw

chairmenmeow47
05-01-2009, 03:28 PM
you people do realize that security is comprised of a bunch of INDIVIDUALS, which is why security checks are different every time you go through. even if some are hard asses and want to scour the boards to find the best ways to catch people or to train their team on how to catch people, it all falls on that one person standing in front of you and their mood.

Trick Loves The Kids
05-01-2009, 03:37 PM
This year, like every year, it was super easy.

HOWEVER, I did have a couple run-ins and they were both at the fucking campsite search, believe it or not. The first time a girl asked if she could put her water bottle full of vodka in our flat full of actual water bottles... the dude searched through the entire flat, saw the one bottle that looked different (I have no idea, it was the same brand but I guess it was just a little less full), opened it, smelled it, and threw it out. Luckily he didn't kick me out or anything but that was kind of obnoxious.

The second time I went through the search, walked about 10 feet away and the supervisor said "YO DID YOU SEARCH THIS GUY?" to the guy that searched me. He was like "YEAH" but then the other lady said I smelled like weed even though I had nothing on me so the original dude searched me again in a harddddd way. He turned out my entire bag like four times, which was mostly just annoying since I didn't have anything on me at all. When he was done I realized I was wearing a weed leaf bandana though so I think that might've been the reason.

Egull
05-01-2009, 03:39 PM
you people do realize that security is comprised of a bunch of INDIVIDUALS, which is why security checks are different every time you go through. even if some are hard asses and want to scour the boards to find the best ways to catch people or to train their team on how to catch people, it all falls on that one person standing in front of you and their mood.

I do realize this, but that doesn't mean that they won't be asked to do a better job searching and monitoring to make sure it happens, this year I saw a person watching ID checks to make sure it was happening, and I didn't see it last year. But, I don't know I always just assume they are going to search me just in case.

chairmenmeow47
05-01-2009, 03:39 PM
yeah, they smelled weed on randy's bag or something and would not stop searching it. then when it was my turn he was like "is he (pointing to randy) clean?" and i replied "i dunno, i ain't responsible for him, he's responsible for him" and the guy looked annoyed but come on, what did he expect me to say?! i am not randy, so how would i know what's on his person?

and i've been going most years since 2004. the security has seemed the same from year to year and it has always depended on the person for me. i've also never actually camped, only passed through the campgrounds, so perhaps that has been different, i dunno.

Egull
05-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Girls in general at Coachella rarely get searched. At least from my experience, I have never seen a girl I went with patted down. This could be why it seemed the same every year.

chairmenmeow47
05-01-2009, 03:47 PM
i have been patted down, even in a bikini and a short skirt. this year i wasn't really patted down though and i've entered with males who have always been able to smuggle shit in no problem.

Trick Loves The Kids
05-01-2009, 04:00 PM
the best part about the super intense search was even though he spent a good couple minutes going through my bag and person he missed the place the contraband would've been if I'd had any on me so it was a pretty good affirmation of that particular spot

Egull
05-02-2009, 10:42 AM
i have been patted down, even in a bikini and a short skirt. this year i wasn't really patted down though and i've entered with males who have always been able to smuggle shit in no problem.

Haha, that must have seriously been the most intense security guard to ever work at Coachella.

muzikgrl
03-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Last year I was able to sneak in 3 pints (glass bottles) of vodka, various goodies, and a glass hitter. I wont tell all of my secrets but let's just say they really don't search girls that hard.

StubbADubb
03-29-2010, 08:56 PM
they used to be awesome. now i get full on cupage and a hand between the cleavage looking for shit. crotches are more awesome.

Are u serious? I've never ever had someone pat me down that hard and that sucks if it's true for Coachella cuz that's usually where I hide things.

Time to invest in one of those MEGA pushup bras and cut out part of the foamy areas.

Kind of like one of those bibles with the slot for a flask...

F/O/X/Y/5
03-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Ha We got in a Half gallon bottle of vodka in... But thats trade secret to.

F/O/X/Y/5
03-29-2010, 09:45 PM
I love this one guy put a kettle one bottle under his arm. Lol he did not make it.

DopeMatic3002
03-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Last year, 09, we had one person with a backpack. They never really searched him too hard going into the festival, so he carried most of the stuff. I went in alone one day, Sunday, and had bomb and caps on me. I simply put them in my sock about 100 yrds away from the entrance, walked in, and pulled the shit out after I walked past. It really does depend who you get checking your entrance.

As far as the camprgounds that was a different story. I mainly prerolled J's and took them in my cigarette box (I've since quit but might need a psuedo-pack), or a shiwsher box. Luckily the only time these were checked was at the end of the night going back to the campground and everything had been smoked. Camping was much more...friskier of a search. More patting, more bag looking, they even made me take of my hat. I'm worried about the "through car searches" this year. Time to get craftaaayyy.

Petro
04-08-2010, 09:45 AM
I get there early. never had a problem.

juloxx
04-08-2010, 10:00 AM
I appreciate this thread OP, but honestly its better if people are overly paranoid. Better safe than sorry

C DUB YA
04-08-2010, 10:04 AM
I think a lot of people are going to be hassled with getting "busted"

Vic Viper
04-08-2010, 10:09 AM
I get there early. never had a problem.
thisssssssssssssssssssssssss.

security gets 100x more anal (perhaps more literally) the later it gets.

Distorted_Jungle
04-08-2010, 11:02 AM
This thread is fuckin amazing, how about instead of talking about it on the internet you use common fucking sense.

thisdj
04-08-2010, 12:03 PM
i happened to score some mollys from the last party i attended..

it's gonna be on til the breakadawn, suckas!..

artisticcreator
04-08-2010, 12:29 PM
The thing to do is only take what you need for the day. Make it obviously normal. Hide it in plane site.

I do wonder how the in and out thing will work when it comes to searching people. I wonder if it will cause a big hassle or if they are hoping to catch people back at their car resupplying.

It has gotten lax over the years. I was told last year by a friend that the cops are looking for dealers not users. And sure enough to cops approached me. After talk and letting them take a hit, they asked if they could pay me a couple of bucks. I said NO and they just said take it easy and went on their way.

I think as long as your chill, you'll have no problems!

gkrablin
04-08-2010, 01:16 PM
That is the biggest horseshit I've ever heard. Shut the fuck up you jagoff.

Vic Viper
04-08-2010, 01:19 PM
pictures always help.

if you identify with any of the fine folks in this photo:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4380236762_74d41aa3e5.jpg
then you're probably safe.

if this guy is more your speed:
http://pnsexplosion.com/uploaded_images/stoner-791927.jpg
you might run into troubles.

Trick Loves The Kids
04-08-2010, 01:32 PM
ughhh I get stressed about this every year and I've never had a problem. I still get stressed though :(

Distorted_Jungle
04-08-2010, 01:53 PM
pictures always help.

if you identify with any of the fine folks in this photo:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4380236762_74d41aa3e5.jpg
then you're probably safe.

Minus the people in the bottom left corner with the giant pink hat and what not. Also, if i look like this...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/timmyab1/DrugDealer4567.jpg

should i be worried?

Vic Viper
04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Minus the people in the bottom left corner with the giant pink hat and what not. Also, if i look like this...

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/im-a-drug-dealer-at-my-school.jpg

should i be worried?
not if you bring the nunchuks.