PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama v.s. Hillary Clinton

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 05:52 AM
Who will be the next American President?

Obama has admitted trying pot and coke in the past, and he's the only black man in the Senate. His middle name is also Hussein. He's 45 years old. I love it!!!

Clinton has a husband who was President; he was impeached for getting a blowjob and then lying about it, but Hillary just said, "Whatever. We're still cool, Bill." Her hair also leads many to believe that she is a lesbian. She's 59.

A black man or a woman as president?

Dicuss.

TomAz
02-16-2007, 05:56 AM
Jack is a big Obama supporter, I'm sure he'll chime in.

longbeach90803
02-16-2007, 05:56 AM
it's a nice try by the democrats but middle america isn't ready for either of these to be president. not sure why the democrats are pushing for these two. personally i would love to see either of them as our president but if you know deep down in side they have no chance to win then why run them? run someone who has a fighting chance instead of making a statement

amyzzz
02-16-2007, 05:59 AM
I can't wait.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 06:03 AM
it's a nice try by the democrats but middle america isn't ready for either of these to be president.

I pretty much agree with you on this point... They're not ready for anyone other than a White Man in the Presidency.

But I think it really depends on who the Republicans pull out from under some rock to run against the Dems. Hopefully he'll be able to galvanize the backlash against the Republicans that Barack or Hillary need to win.

amyzzz
02-16-2007, 06:04 AM
What if the Republicans find a black man or a woman? What then, hmmm?

Hannahrain
02-16-2007, 06:05 AM
then there is a rip in the space-time continuum.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 06:08 AM
What if the Republicans find a black man or a woman? What then, hmmm?

What if they find... Condoleezza Rice??? A Black Woman as Republican President? The only thing better would be a gay Puerto Rican midget running for the Green Party.

longbeach90803
02-16-2007, 06:15 AM
What if they find... Condoleezza Rice??? A Black Woman as Republican President? The only thing better would be a gay Puerto Rican midget running for the Green Party.

i would vote for him for sure. you kidding me? last time i was in vegas i had a midget dressed up as a leprechaun poor liquor down my throat.

the republicans will NEVER run a black woman. she might try running but she won't win the nomination. just won't happen in my lifetime

TomAz
02-16-2007, 06:23 AM
Coachella will NEVER sell out!

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 06:35 AM
the republicans will NEVER run a black woman.

Agreed. I just suggested Condi to appease amyzzz. She's already ruled out running for the bid this year. Besides, "Condoleezza" has WAY too many vowels and z's for her to be elected.

Rudy Giuliani is probably gonna go for it though, to keep milking 9/11 for all it's worth politically.

longbeach90803
02-16-2007, 06:35 AM
Coachella will NEVER sell out!

good one. but coachella always sells out sooner or later.

longbeach90803
02-16-2007, 06:36 AM
Agreed. I just suggested Condi to appease amyzzz. She's already ruled out running for the bid this year. Besides, "Condoleezza" has WAY too many vowels and z's for her to be elected.

Rudy Giuliani is probably gonna go for it though, to keep milking 9/11 for all it's worth politically.

plus he was chill in "anger management"

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 06:39 AM
But back to Obama v.s. Clinton...

Who would win in a cage fight?

I say Hillary rips Barack to shreds.

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 06:51 AM
it's a nice try by the democrats but middle america isn't ready for either of these to be president. not sure why the democrats are pushing for these two. personally i would love to see either of them as our president but if you know deep down in side they have no chance to win then why run them? run someone who has a fighting chance instead of making a statement

Middle America can surprise you. My realistic and cynical side agrees with you, but never lose hope. I mean, who thought the Red Sox would ever win a World Series?

longbeach90803
02-16-2007, 06:52 AM

barack doesn't seem like the person who could defend himself. hillary has been kicking her husbands ass forever! plus she doesn't feel pain. she's a robot

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 06:52 AM

Hillary would rip Barack's head off with her left hand while accepting political donations on her cell phone from the CEO of Tyson chicken wither her right hand.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 07:11 AM
Middle America can surprise you. My realistic and cynical side agrees with you, but never lose hope. I mean, who thought the Red Sox would ever win a World Series?

Hillary would rip Barack's head off with her left hand while accepting political donations on her cell phone from the CEO of Tyson chicken wither her right hand.

I agree that at first glance, neither Hillary or Barack had a real chance of winning... But I do think that maybe the tide is changing a bit. I'm definitely more hopeful now that the Dems have taken the House AND the Senate... I think Democrats (and Americans in general) are looking for more than just another white guy in a suit, a la John Edwards.

And that second quote is hilarious. Wasn't there a Mortal Kombat character named Baraka or something? What was his "fatality?"

amyzzz
02-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Holy shit, I forgot about John Edwards. I kinda like him too. I'm gonna have trouble voting in the primaries next year.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 07:16 AM
the only place your vote really matters is in the Democratic/Republican Primaries

with that being said... the Democratic Elite love Hillary, she will win the Dem Nomination
The Republican Elite hates McCain, so he will NOT be the Republican nom.

So it will be Hillary vs. the Republican nom.

Obama won't run as an independent, but McCain might. If he decided to run as an indy, that would make things reeeeeeally interesting

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 07:22 AM
Knowing as little about Obama as I do now, I'd vote for Edwards if the primary were held today.

york707
02-16-2007, 07:23 AM
I'm in Middle America and I would vote for either of them. Come to think of it, both Hillary and Barak are from Midlde America, too.

TomAz
02-16-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm from Middle Earth and I will vote for the candidate that gives me the most confidence he/she can deal firmly with Lord Sauron.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 07:32 AM
I'd vote for Obama before Clinton, if only for the simple fact that he would be a much larger shock to the system than Hillary. Besides, I'd like to get out of this "Bush then Clinton then Bush then Clinton" cycle we'd seem to be in...

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Tom

if you grew your hair/beard out, you'd probably look like 1 of these guys

http://uk.games-workshop.com/shadowandflame/miniature-gallery/images/dwarf-lords.jpg

TomAz
02-16-2007, 07:33 AM
I'm a lot taller than those guys!!

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 07:35 AM
I'd like to get out of this "Bush then Clinton then Bush then Clinton" cycle we'd seem to be in...

Eww...good point.

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Tom

if you grew your hair/beard out, you'd probably look like 1 of these guys

http://uk.games-workshop.com/shadowandflame/miniature-gallery/images/dwarf-lords.jpg

Brandon? Help?

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 07:36 AM
Brandon? Help?

hahaahahahah

*braces himself*

amyzzz
02-16-2007, 07:37 AM
I'm from Middle Earth and I will vote for the candidate that gives me the most confidence he/she can deal firmly with Lord Sauron.
roflz

dinosaurateme
02-16-2007, 07:40 AM
I think Obama has a good chance of winning. Who makes up most of America? Minorities are now becoming the majority. Plus Obama is a killer at giving speeches and i think he could tear anyone up in a debate. The only thing he has going against him is he hasnt had many years experience in Washington. oh. and hes black. I don't like Hilary that much.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 07:44 AM
I think Obama has a good chance of winning. Who makes up most of America? Minorities are now becoming the majority. Plus Obama is a killer at giving speeches and i think he could tear anyone up in a debate. The only thing he has going against him is he hasnt had many years experience in Washington. oh. and hes black. I don't like Hilary that much.

I think he's got a good chance too, but I don't think that just because minorities are becoming the majority means that a minority has better chances... Percentage wise, fewer minorities vote than the whites... And more hispanic voters doesn't necessarily translate into votes for Obama.

Excellent point though about the speeches. He could definitely kill Clinton in a debate. His inexperience might be a set-back, just like his black-ness, but those two things may also be his biggest assets.

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 08:00 AM
I think he's got a good chance too, but I don't think that just because minorities are becoming the majority means that a minority has better chances... Percentage wise, fewer minorities vote than the whites... And more hispanic voters doesn't necessarily translate into votes for Obama.

Excellent point though about the speeches. He could definitely kill Clinton in a debate. His inexperience might be a set-back, just like his black-ness, but those two things may also be his biggest assets.

The minority population growth is a good argument. In terms of presidential politics. I guess it all depends the states that are seeing an increase in minority population. Arizona and New Mexico are borderline red states that could turn blue, I guess. And who knows what Florida will do...ever.

york707
02-16-2007, 08:02 AM
I'd vote for Obama before Clinton, if only for the simple fact that he would be a much larger shock to the system than Hillary. Besides, I'd like to get out of this "Bush then Clinton then Bush then Clinton" cycle we'd seem to be in...

I wouldn't vote for anybody just to shock the system. I would vote for the person that I thought would be the best presidente.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 08:10 AM
I wouldn't vote for anybody just to shock the system. I would vote for the person that I thought would be the best presidente.

In reality, yes, I always vote for the person I think will do the best job. And really, I think Obama would be a better President than Clinton. The kicker is that he would also send waves through the system. I'm big on shock factor, shaking up the current state of affairs, etc. We get too comfortable with our government. Not enough innovation. We need a much higher turnover rate in the House and the Senate, none of this "career politician" bullshit.

Viva el Presidente de Los Estados Unidos, Senor Barack Obama!

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 08:13 AM
i too hate when our government gets too systematic & predictable.

that's why i support the systematic & predicatable nature of term limits.

queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Courtney
02-16-2007, 08:15 AM
Anything would be better than the current situation.

I like Obama for his hard stance on the war and for his social policy. However, he's sort of in bed with agribusiness, especially with regards to biodiesel, so that sucks. Clinton has better experience, but she flip-flopped on the war, and I'm also worried that Bill's indiscretions will hurt her when it comes to middle america.

Actually, I really like McCain, so I'd be psyched if he gets the Rep nom.

TomAz
02-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Fox news made a big deal over Obama being a cigarette smoker. I wonder if that will turn into a big issue.

Courtney
02-16-2007, 08:24 AM
That's stupid if it's an issue. Fox News sucks, as well all know.

NoneForMeThanks
02-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Fox news made a big deal over Obama being a cigarette smoker. I wonder if that will turn into a big issue.

It seems like anything he does is a big deal. He seems to be getting picked on the most.

-----------------

This is going to be a difficult decision this time around. I like the candidates - Clinton, Obama, Edwards - pretty equally at this point.

I don't think Bill will hurt Hillary's chances. I think he'll be a huge help to her. I truly believe Gore could've won had he utilized Bill. He may have done some bad things, but people still love him.

fober
02-16-2007, 08:27 AM
Fuck you and your politics.

amyzzz
02-16-2007, 08:27 AM
I really hate smoking. It's an issue to me. I don't really like to be anywhere near smokers. They stink. Luckily, I doubt I will ever find myself to be really close to Barack Obama.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 08:29 AM
i too hate when our government gets too systematic & predictable.

that's why i support the systematic & predicatable nature of term limits.

queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Sarcasm is so cutting-edge.

And yes, term limits in the House & Senate would be a good thing, especially when bullshit politicians can stay in the same position of power for over 40 years. Take out the trash regularly, I say.

And a term limit of like 12 years or so would be long enough to let the truly good politicians get some real work done, but short enough not have the bad apples ruin everything for multiple generations.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Fuck you and your politics.

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!
(Repeat, over and over, but yell it, and say "motherfuckers!" at the end.)

TomAz
02-16-2007, 08:41 AM
http://mediamatters.org/static/images/item/bigstory-20070117-obama.jpg

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 08:41 AM
That is such bullshit! Some of the best Presidents have been smokers and/or alcoholics. I can't name them right now because that screen shot made me really mad, but I'm sure of it.

Good Days Last
02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Mitt Romney.

Courtney
02-16-2007, 08:44 AM
I really hate smoking. It's an issue to me. I don't really like to be anywhere near smokers. They stink. Luckily, I doubt I will ever find myself to be really close to Barack Obama.

Yeah, I agree, it sucks to have to be near smoke/smokers if you don't smoke. And smoking definitely sucks for smokers because of both health and money.

That said, all I really care about in a president is how well he can do his job. Does smoking prevent someone from running a country well? Personally, I think not.

I guess this is a sort of morality clause thing similar to the president having a mistress. They're cool with that in some other countries, but here middle America freaks out at the mere suggestion that their president isn't a total saint.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Mitt Romney.

Willard Mitt Romney, usually known as Mitt, (born March 12, 1947) was the 70th Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, elected in 2002. He served one term and did not seek re-election in 2006; his term ended January 4, 2007.[1] Romney is a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008, formally announcing his candidacy on February 13, 2007. Romney made his announcement at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. [2]

Romney is the former CEO of Bain & Company, a management consulting firm, and the co-founder of Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm. In 1994, Romney led an unsuccessful Senate campaign against incumbent Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy. He also served as the CEO and organizer of the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah.

(Taken from WikiPedia, because I had no idea who he was, and some others might not, either.)

PotVsKtl
02-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Mitt Romney is a seven-faced weasel.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 08:50 AM
weak

bmack86
02-16-2007, 08:53 AM
seven? That's impressive.
With the minimal research i've done on the candidates so far, I'd go with Barack. But, once the election gets closer, then I'll be reading up more and who knows.

PotVsKtl
02-16-2007, 08:56 AM
Dude's fucking name is Mitt. Seriously. Mitt.

Hannahrain
02-16-2007, 08:57 AM
so are they seven small faces instead of one big one, or are they regular sized and just cover other parts of his body?

amyzzz
02-16-2007, 08:59 AM
Yeah, I agree, it sucks to have to be near smoke/smokers if you don't smoke. And smoking definitely sucks for smokers because of both health and money.

That said, all I really care about in a president is how well he can do his job. Does smoking prevent someone from running a country well? Personally, I think not.

I guess this is a sort of morality clause thing similar to the president having a mistress. They're cool with that in some other countries, but here middle America freaks out at the mere suggestion that their president isn't a total saint.
I just wanted to rant. I'll probably vote for him. Or Clinton. Or Edwards.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 09:00 AM
Dude's fucking name is Mitt. Seriously. Mitt.

He's a sporting accessory.

mob roulette
02-16-2007, 09:02 AM
i wouldn't mind a smoking president actually. man's honest enough to admit that he lives in modern-day america and is therefore an addict. plus a man that smokes typically knows how to deal with STRESS. man knows how to get shit DONE and then UNWIND. yes?

york707
02-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Clinton liked to smoke cigars.

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 09:17 AM
Actually, I really like McCain, so I'd be psyched if he gets the Rep nom.

ioy90nF2anI

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 09:17 AM
Clinton liked to smoke cigars.

I thought he just liked placing them into the vaginas of his interns.

mob roulette
02-16-2007, 09:19 AM
I thought he just liked placing them into the vaginas of his interns.

either way, that's a man of the PEOPLE right there.

TomAz
02-16-2007, 09:20 AM
yablo, you have me as your avatar and a quote about me as your sig. People are gonna start talking.

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 09:22 AM
I like the carpet to match the drapes, tom. You know that.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Movin' on...

Disregarding political beliefs and actual capacity to do the job, who would you like to see as President? This is wide-open here.

My pick is Peter Griffin, because he's fucking hilarious.

Brenbren
02-16-2007, 09:33 AM
wishful thinking that either of them could win.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 09:34 AM
wishful thinking that either of them could win.

Pessimist

Courtney
02-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Yablo, I like McCain for his fiscal issues. He has done some important work on campaign finance reform and advocates fiscal transparency and restraint when it comes to a balanced budget.

I don't think that his stance on the war is any more damning that Clinton's is.

I do however think he sucks when it comes to gay marriage and abortion.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 09:38 AM
we need more TomAZ pics for avatars

mob roulette
02-16-2007, 09:50 AM
i like that Courtney can quote John McCain's fiscal policy. hot i tell you. HOT.

AEversW
02-16-2007, 10:20 AM
I'd Vote for Bill Richardson. He's got way more experience and a better resume then anyone else.

dinosaurateme
02-16-2007, 10:45 AM
http://mediamatters.org/static/images/item/bigstory-20070117-obama.jpg

who the hell is going to base their vote off of someone's bad habits?
"oh i didn't vote obama because he's trying to get cancer. WE CANT HAVE THAT."

anyway, i'm all for obama. plus he's way sexier than edwards, clinton or mccain. Now THATS important in american politics. We need to get sexier people up in the white house. HOLLA!!!

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 10:46 AM
this thread has now officially bored my face.

where are the hamsters?

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 10:46 AM
I do however think he sucks when it comes to gay marriage and abortion.

abortion is just a platform to help republicans get elected. It swings some votes in middle america from folks who are against it in theory, but consider it a personal issue and are not really that obsessed with ending it. Everyone was convinced that Bush would be hell bent on appointing judges who would eventually overturn roe v wade. I don't think he'd have been able to do it even if that was his goal.

Gay marriage is a tougher one because it's easier for conservatives to fight, but I don't think that's going to change on a federal level for a for while regardless of who's in power. I'm fairly convinced anyway that a president who's against it will create bigger groundswell at the local levels anyway, and may ultimately bring about reform quicker.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 10:50 AM
abortion is just a platform to help republicans get elected. It swings some votes in middle america from folks who are against it in theory, but consider it a personal issue and are not really that obsessed with ending it. Everyone was convinced that Bush would be hell bent on appointing judges who would eventually overturn roe v wade. I don't think he'd have been able to do it even if that was his goal.

Gay marriage is a tougher one because it's easier for conservatives to fight, but I don't think that's going to change on a federal level for a for while regardless of who's in power. I'm fairly convinced anyway that a president who's against it will create bigger groundswell at the local levels anyway, and may ultimately bring about reform quicker.

http://www.elk.itu.edu.tr/~batman/animals/prairiedog2.jpg

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Go spread your assfuckery elsewhere.
get a life, you squishface retard loser

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 10:57 AM
i want the amateur DJ life

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 11:01 AM
that doesn't offend me. You can move on now. Not that it matters, but in the past months I've played in 2 of the biggest clubs in the city.

What the fuck do you do?
nothing. You're just a retard loser.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 11:03 AM
mannn,
i take it back

you sound big time now

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Duuuuuuuude... Calm down, man. It'll be alright, bro. Take a muscle relaxant or something.

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 11:08 AM
mannn,
i take it back

you sound big time now

you can't cop out that easily. Answer me. What the fuck do you do that's so great as to make you think you're not complete shit that everyone you've ever met is convinced you are? Nothing. You do nothing. You're a measley little pile is stinking dog shit.

PsyGuyRy,
Don't tell me to calm down. That's retarded. This is just a message board. You must get worked up pretty often to conceptualize rage on a message board.

mob roulette
02-16-2007, 11:08 AM
i want the amateur DJ life

hahahaha. fight FASTER now. FIGHT. jackstraw funny but bug up 2-0 on zings from where i'm sitting. okay round three now. go ahead.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 11:10 AM
* that probably was a little harsh

i don't want to see a grown man cry, even if it's Jack

KRINGER
02-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Who will be the next American President?

A black man or a woman as president?

Neither.

The next president will most likely be..

http://www.cinefantastico.com/images/gremlins1.jpg

He has the same odds of winning :2c

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 11:14 AM
you have self-esteem/daddy issues.
you neeeeeeeeeeeed the 2 biggest clubs in town. but it'll never be enough.
that's why you'll always lose, JACK

lame retort. (and I see you edited it too. Even you realized it was retarded.)

I only mentioned what I've been up to because you seem to enjoy the whole "amateur DJ" thing as if you think it's offensive.

Answer the question. What the fuck do you do that's worth a damn? Do you have any redeeming values at all? What do you do for a living btw?

mob roulette
02-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Obama has admitted trying pot and coke in the past, and he's the only black man in the Senate.

That's because black men are the only politicians who ADMIT to trying pot and coke in the past. Where YOU been player?

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm already tuned into extra spatial dimensions.

is there really anything else ?

oh yeah.... there's cheesecake too

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 11:25 AM
PsyGuyRy,
Don't tell me to calm down. That's retarded. This is just a message board. You must get worked up pretty often to conceptualize rage on a message board.

I was on your side, but now you're just being an asshole. I know nothing about you, but already I don't like you. So you're a DJ? An amateur DJ? Oh, and you've played two big clubs in your fucking city? Awesome man, that's great. As for my own redeeming values and worth to society, I make people money doing corporate investing, something that's at least USEFUL instead of spinning music for a bunch of fucked up, drunk / high twenty-something fuckwads. I don't normally insult people, but you seem like such a deep-down prick that I couldn't resist. Your a fucking DJ. Get over it. The need for fame stems from a childish psychological drive for the love and admiration of others, specifically your parents. You obviously didn't get that. Go fuck a "DJ groupie," if there is such a grotesque creature. Hahahaha, you're DJ.

summerkid
02-16-2007, 11:26 AM
the only place your vote really matters is in

Obama won't run as an independent, but McCain might. If he decided to run as an indy, that would make things reeeeeeally interesting

OH man that would be the best thing for this country to have an independent get elected as President. I still think McCain would make a great president.

york707
02-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Psy, you're out of your element. Jack/Bug arguments are a staple of this board.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 11:29 AM
that was a pretty good staple tho

Psy is a good judge of character

full on idle
made me laugh

PsyGuyRy
Psy, you're out of your element. Jack/Bug arguments are a staple of this board.

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll stay out if it next time.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Psy is a good judge of character

Thanks, Bug.

full on idle
02-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Lug on your Bip

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 11:34 AM
at ease wigga

PotVsKtl
02-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Just for the record, Obama didn't admit to using cocaine, he specifically called it blow. That alone makes him worthy of consideration.

PsyGuyRy
02-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Just for the record, Obama didn't admit to using cocaine, he specifically called it blow. That alone makes him worthy of consideration.

Good point. He's down with the lingo.

Why can't America ever have a COOL President, like other countries? I mean, Bill Clinton and JFK are the coolest presidents I can think of, and they're not even all that rockin'. They got some extra lovin' on the side, but that's it. I want HENRY ROLLINS to be President. Not that he's cool, but at least he's kind of a bad-ass.

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 11:54 AM
I was on your side, but now you're just being an asshole. I know nothing about you, but already I don't like you. So you're a DJ? An amateur DJ? Oh, and you've played two big clubs in your fucking city? Awesome man, that's great. As for my own redeeming values and worth to society, I make people money doing corporate investing, something that's at least USEFUL instead of spinning music for a bunch of fucked up, drunk / high twenty-something fuckwads. I don't normally insult people, but you seem like such a deep-down prick that I couldn't resist. Your a fucking DJ. Get over it. The need for fame stems from a childish psychological drive for the love and admiration of others, specifically your parents. You obviously didn't get that. Go fuck a "DJ groupie," if there is such a grotesque creature. Hahahaha, you're DJ.

OK you little asstroll, you butted your disgusting self-rightous plundered ass into and responded to questions that weren't even directed to you so I'll play along as if they were.

You don't normally insult people? Fucking horrible liar you are. You go flying off the handle like trying to insult someone you know nothing about with specifics. "I'm a fucking DJ. Get over it"? You missed the point, retard. I'm not a professional DJ. I have a real job, playing shows is a hobby and Bug knows it. However, just for argument's sake, what if I was a professional? Your insult is completely transparent, it's just insult for insult's sake and you hiding something. Let's see now " spinning music for a bunch of fucked up, drunk / high twenty-something fuckwads." Hmmmm. What's your name mean? Where did the "psy" part of psyguyry come from? pray tell.

And you're corporate investor? ooooooohhh how important. How terribly exciting. Nobody gives a fuck. You're just another bridge and tunnel fuck who comes up to SF and helps pay for our parties. Thanks.

You are nothing but annoying. Go spout some more retarded shit in the "you know how I know you're gay" thread, loser.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 11:58 AM
don't jump the gun there Jackoff

Psy may direct clients to invest in DBRN

he may indirectly pay your salary

TomAz
02-16-2007, 11:59 AM
jack. sheesh.

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 12:00 PM
bug, you are the least creative person on the planet.

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 12:01 PM
jack. sheesh.

Tom,
I'd never tell you what not to post about, but please mind your business if you aren't a fan of participating.

kimery08
02-16-2007, 12:02 PM
so obama and clinton...

TomAz
02-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Fair enough. but the guy's a newbie. did he really need the full-press jack attack?

jackstraw94086
..are irrelevant. Neither are going to win. Probably won't even get the nomination.

jackstraw94086
I gave him a very light fuck off but then he jumped down my throat for shit I said to bug.

and I'm slightly offended that you believe that was a full-press attack.

york707
02-16-2007, 12:06 PM
psy - you can jump in all you want - I don't care - I just wanted you to realize what was going on.

mob roulette
02-16-2007, 12:06 PM
jack, fight one or the other. not both. what are you, superman? but i have faith in you champ. now go back in there and fight. FIGHT.

menikmati
02-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Nirvana would say to vote for Hilary.

TomAz
I gave him a very light fuck off but then he jumped down my throat for shit I said to bug.

he's a newbie, under the misguided impression that bug might be worth defending.

but ok, i see your point now. carry on.

bug on your lip
"full-press jack attack?;

hahahhahahahaah
pleeeeeeease

kimery08
zack attack

amyzzz
02-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Bug's an equal-opportunity offender.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Bug's an equal-opportunity offender.

nawwww, i just like getting a rise out His Majesty Know-It-All

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 12:12 PM
"full-press jack attack?;

hahahhahahahaah
pleeeeeeease

ooooohhh, you stuttering pricklick. This is how I can tell you're getting perturbed. Your posts get short and desperate.

The truth is you know you're completely worthless. You'll respond with your usual *giggle* crap, but at the end of the day every single person on this board goes home to an infinitely more rewarding life while you just go home and stare at the coat hanger shaped dent in your forehead while crying in front of the bathroom mirror.

loser.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 12:14 PM
80% of your comebacks involve sucking dick

bmack86
02-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I've now got a lovely mental image of Bug crying in front of a mirror.
Most good.

kimery08
02-16-2007, 12:15 PM
I've now got a lovely mental image of Bug crying in front of a mirror.
Most good.

im trying but all i have is a shadow.

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 12:16 PM
80% of your comebacks involve sucking dick

100% of your posts are completely worthless and annoying.

bug on your lip
02-16-2007, 12:19 PM
i can live with those odds

full on idle
02-16-2007, 12:21 PM
PsyRy asked for it.

Sayin'.

TomAz
02-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Judge Idle has issued her ruling. Court is adjourned for the day.

full on idle
02-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Go wit god.

depechemodekraftwerk
02-16-2007, 02:41 PM
I Think you just answered your own question and SOME.

CLINTON/OBAMA and i am talking ticket.. just not to coachella...Anyways. Its will ring true as it has since the 60's and kennedy and johnson(helping minorities and in general all man kind.... THE SOUTH WILL VOTE REPUBICAN , and for a reason, it best mirrors themselves....... BUT BUT BUT

Republicans have a problem......... BUSH and IRAQ for one.... two Guliani(if i spelled it right) is their front runner so to speak in public likeness,,,And the SOUTH RIGHT can never go for a candidate that supports abortion and gays......

Now ive chimed in and yes TOM Az coachella sold out.. ok not friday but really it sold out.

fatbastard
02-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Okay. Well, Barack Obama?

Outstanding.

I donít know enough about him.

Outstanding.

He is really good.

Mesmerizing, yes.

He could be president, and she could be vice president.

Well. [Laughs.] That suits me. Of course, it would be great to see a female president, but not just anybody. I mean, I think that Hillary has had her shot. Sheís been around, she said a lot of silly things, and we donít really want a woman for the sake of any old woman.

Morrissey's comments on the next president.

http://www.laweekly.com/general/features/moz-the-cat/15505/

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Not to sound like Switzerland, but the bizzare thing here is that both Jack and Bug are good people. I like 'em both. And the fact that we can never have a three-way is one of the most depressing things I have to live with in my life.

codytwo
02-16-2007, 03:26 PM
You guys are losing sight of the larger debate here. Sure, neither Hillary Clinton nor Barack Obama will be the next president. But who is BIGGER? Sure, Hillary has a greater historical footprint, what with the whole BJ thing, but Barack Obama could sell out a few nights in any city he goes to. Who has the higher book sales? Who is bigger in Europe? Who has played to a bigger audience? These are all questions that need to be answered, although in the end, only one thing can be sure: that they are both bigger than Gore (Al or Martin).

jackstraw94086
02-16-2007, 03:30 PM
BJ's have driven so much of world history.

P.S. yablo, neither me or bug are good people.

TomAz
02-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Not to sound like Switzerland, but the bizzare thing here is that both Jack and Bug are good people. I like 'em both. And the fact that we can never have a three-way is one of the most depressing things I have to live with in my life.

there's always bondage.

Yablonowitz
02-16-2007, 03:46 PM
BJ's have driven so much of world history.

P.S. yablo, neither me or bug are good people.

Oh you are sooo fucking good jack. Don't be modest.

kroqken
04-05-2007, 09:52 PM
I am happy that Obama raised as much money as Hillary in the first quarter of 2007, but he needs to get specific on the issues, even if it risks him losing some support. My first choice is Senator Chris Dodd from Conecticutt but he has no chance.

SubBass49
04-05-2007, 09:57 PM
My vote goes to Obama...maybe wishful thinking on my part, but so far he has managed to be the only open, honest, and steadfast politician running. a few months ago I probably would have said Hillary, but she's started showing her true colors (backing the war in Iraq, backing the use of torture, etc) and I cant be down with that. Obama is a straight-out kinda guy. No bullshit. I hope he stays that way.

PotVsKtl
04-30-2008, 05:55 PM
-C9bkuJliMY

shaggyduck
04-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Clinton and Obama are both Globalist puppets.

I promise you that Clinton will be President.