PDA

View Full Version : Should I be afraid? Guy masturbating at coachella..Stalker?

nightingaleoverthere
04-22-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm aware that this probably was a coincidence, but I had an experience on Saturday in Sahara that really freaked me out. Please let me know if anyone out there experienced something similar. And I'd appreciate if this thread wasn't made into a joke.

In Sahara this year I was dancing during chemical brothers when my friend called to my attention that a man close behind me was masturbating. He had a backpack covering himself. She pulled me away from him and when I turned to look at him I completely recognized his face. He was a much older man, probably in his 60s, I am in my late teens. I walked away in the crowd and continued to remember his face.

I suddenly realized that 2 years ago this SAME exact guy had danced behind me in Sahara. He had followed close behind me as I tried to move away. At the time I didnt realize he was jacking off but I realize now that's probably what he was doing. I'm pretty positive it's the same person.

:( Does this mean anything? My friend said she saw a few people doing it in Sahara and that he probably just comes every year and happened to be near me again.

Again, please don't make a joke on this thread.

Vic Viper
04-22-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm aware that this probably was a coincidence, but I had an experience on Saturday in Sahara that really freaked me out. Please let me know if anyone out there experienced something similar. And I'd appreciate if this thread wasn't made into a joke.

In Sahara this year I was dancing during chemical brothers when my friend called to my attention that a man close behind me was masturbating. He had a backpack covering himself. She pulled me away from him and when I turned to look at him I completely recognized his face. He was a much older man, probably in his 60s, I am in my late teens. I walked away in the crowd and continued to remember his face.

I suddenly realized that 2 years ago this SAME exact guy had danced behind me in Sahara. He had followed close behind me as I tried to move away. At the time I didnt realize he was jacking off but I realize now that's probably what he was doing. I'm pretty positive it's the same person.

:( Does this mean anything? My friend said she saw a few people doing it in Sahara and that he probably just comes every year and happened to be near me again.

...Man its just too easy to make a joke here.

I sincerely hope that what you've described is just some kind of horrible coincidence or that you've mistaken two different events as something inter-connected. I'm sorry some horrible disgusting person ruined your Saturday night though. I've never seen this happen myself, but I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility.

tech420
04-22-2009, 12:39 PM
you should only be afraid if you see him now or anywhere else. probably just a random.

boarderwoozel3
04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
I doubt it's anything you need to worry about too much. Just a highly unfortunate coincidence. And you may or may not be remembering what happened two years ago correctly. The power of suggestion can distort memories, especially in traumatic events.

billtino
04-22-2009, 12:54 PM
As long as he wasn't touching you, I'd say you are ok. It's kinda creepy that it may be the same bloke you saw 2 years ago doing the same thing...two years ago you were in your mid-teens & if your parents saw this they might be inclined to file sexual assault charges. i don't know. "Aphrael" is studying to be a lawyer and may be able to provide legalities here.

Moral of the story is: Guys jerk off in the Sahara Tent (I'm sure worse happens, but I won't go there now), so don't sit down, lay down or walk barefoot in the Sahara!

Monklish
04-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Oh come on, it wasn't that big of a deal. I promise I wouldn't have aimed for your hair.

captncrzy
04-22-2009, 01:18 PM
that's what you get for dressing like a whore

Courtney
04-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Moral of the story is: Guys jerk off in the Sahara Tent (I'm sure worse happens, but I won't go there now), so don't sit down, lay down or walk barefoot in the Sahara!

Ew. Thanks for making me never want to go to the Sahara again.

travolta
04-22-2009, 01:20 PM
how do you know know he was jacking off? maybe he was packing his bowl or something...

TommyboyUNM
04-22-2009, 01:21 PM

Hmm. Thanks for making me want to go to the Sahara more.

(especially if the person in question is Randy)

PlayaDelWes
04-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Can someone photoshop Pedo Bear in the Sahara please.

Ill_Eagle
04-22-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm really sorry.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2475/tyrees.gif

victhebrick21
04-22-2009, 01:27 PM
This happens frequently at the Sahara?

I never witnessed anything remotely close to this.. Maybe next year we will see a chick fingering herself!!

jonnypark
04-22-2009, 01:38 PM
I do all my jerking off in the Gobi, but thats a personal choice.

anonimouse
04-22-2009, 02:40 PM

were you guys on drugs when this happened?

billtino
04-22-2009, 02:42 PM
how do you know know he was jacking off? maybe he was packing his bowl or something...

maybe the whole toes curled up & eyes rolled back suggested otherwise?

NightGoat
04-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Maybe he was just really into packing a bowl

HandBanana
04-22-2009, 02:49 PM
I TOLD U I WAS JUST ITCHEH!!!!!!!!

Suffacated
04-22-2009, 04:52 PM
She pulled me away from him and when I turned to look at him I completely recognized his face.

You just had to get another look... didn't ya....

sin213
04-22-2009, 04:57 PM
i remember hearing a story about someone who took a piss in sahara...just whipped it out and pissed on the ground. plus, with all the kidz on drugz there is a lot of puking too...so yeah....sahara is not a clean place.

moomoo
04-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I prefer to use the backpack for numerous reasons. I mean, it obviously hides the throbbing erection I get when I look at you but it serves deeper purposes than that. It also allows for quick access to things. That's why you didn't see/feel(when I came on you) me in 07. I had a bunch of masks in my bag that I could easily just throw on if you got suspicious. I also like to keep a camera in there to get some shots of you so I can have some material til the next coachella. Some tweezers for hair removal, of course. And a towel to clean up the obvious.

See ya next year.

bobert
04-22-2009, 05:11 PM
So let me get this straight: some crusty old man was trying to jerk off on your ass in the Sahara tent, you want to know if you should be afraid, and you don't want us to make jokes? This is the greatest thread I've seen since the festival ended. It should get loads of replies.

gaypalmsprings
04-22-2009, 05:12 PM
He was easy to spot because of his lack of rhythm. He was always one beat off.

bobert
04-22-2009, 05:13 PM
I hope he gets a stiff punishment for his crimes.

bptalk2
04-22-2009, 06:05 PM
I hope he gets a stiff punishment for his crimes.

I'd say he deserves a couple years of hard time.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-22-2009, 06:08 PM

i see what you did there

Derek179
04-22-2009, 06:14 PM
I never knew you saw me. Oh well next time turn around and go with it...it's a lot more fun that way. Oh ya, I guess you didn';t check your socks......See ya next year!!!

KidChorus
04-22-2009, 07:49 PM
http://www.pedobearpics.com/pedobear/pedobear4dz.jpg (http://www.pedobearpics.com)

Im sorry but thats pretty god awful, you should report shit like that if your concerned enough.

jdaws
04-22-2009, 09:18 PM
not a big deal. next time just tell him to knock it off

quicksand
04-22-2009, 09:31 PM

That was probably my dad. He doesn't speak English, so that's really the only way he can communicate with people. If it happens again just smile at him and let him do his thing.

nightingaleoverthere
04-23-2009, 08:55 PM
i cant say im surprised this thread became what it did.

thank you vic tech420 boarder bulltino and kidchorus.

DJdharma
04-23-2009, 09:18 PM
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES!!!
Pictures please.

mattpach
04-23-2009, 09:19 PM
lol

quicksand
04-23-2009, 09:53 PM
i cant say im surprised this thread became what it did.

thank you vic tech420 boarder bulltino and kidchorus.

What, no love? Pshh..

M Sparks
04-24-2009, 05:21 PM

I love you sometimes.

KidChorus
04-24-2009, 05:25 PM
What, no love? Pshh..

post a tasteless photo and you might get some.

gaypalmsprings
04-24-2009, 05:28 PM
http://askalexia.com/wp-content/uploads//2008/07/peach-lady-butt-shaped-backpack-190708.jpg

nbvwes
04-29-2009, 01:06 AM
okay, now if there wasn't this thread in like four different forums i might believe it, i do not however...

BROKENDOLL
04-29-2009, 01:21 AM
I may have busted a nut in the Sahara tent without masturbating! Dancing while barefoot does that for me,you know!

BROKENDOLL
04-29-2009, 01:41 AM
This is some funny shit, right here!:rotfl

Oh come on, it wasn't that big of a deal. I promise I wouldn't have aimed for your hair.

I do all my jerking off in the Gobi, but thats a personal choice.

were you guys on drugs when this happened?

maybe the whole toes curled up & eyes rolled back suggested otherwise?

Maybe he was just really into packing a bowl

That was probably my dad. He doesn't speak English, so that's really the only way he can communicate with people. If it happens again just smile at him and let him do his thing.

Ardentbiscuit
04-29-2009, 05:37 PM

I doubt it was the same person. Probably just someone who looked similar unless it is a guy who goes to Coachella and the Sahara every year just to do this. But that seems like a lot of effort to do this.

My question is, why didn't you get security? Or tell someone at the festival so they could be on alert for him?

djandrews25
04-29-2009, 05:53 PM

Fuck you, you're full of shit.

Edmontonian
04-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Is there any chance this guy might have just been covering himself with his backpack while peeing into a bottle? And maybe he was sort of grooving to the music at the same time and you looked back and mistakenly thought he was masturbating? Perhaps it's just wishful thinking but this just goes beyond the most indecent acts one can perform in public! Also, I have trouble believing someone could get away with masturbating in the middle of the sahara without somebody noticing and getting security or telling him off or something. Sometimes you have to go so bad and you really don't want to miss a second of the act thats on stage, I've entertained the idea of peeing in a water bottle before but I didn't have the guts to go through with it. I also didn't have a backpack that I could use to cover myself.

PC-2 Violence
04-29-2009, 07:52 PM
not a big deal. next time just tell him to knock it off

you are totally that dude.

MantisMel
04-29-2009, 08:38 PM

You didnt even try to look at it? Weak!

Relic
01-19-2013, 09:45 AM
I'd be afraid.

heart cooks brain
01-19-2013, 10:45 AM
very afraid.

LiquidL
01-27-2013, 12:50 AM
You recognized him from TWO years ago?

What drugs are you not doing?

AWerling
01-28-2013, 02:37 AM

Hahaha. I wonder how many nuts he gets off per day, like how many other girls (or even dudes who knows) have similar memories?

gaypalmsprings
01-28-2013, 07:30 AM
The Sahara is full of wankers

gaypalmsprings
01-28-2013, 07:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/P08vg.jpg

chbludevil
01-28-2013, 08:33 AM
The Sahara Tent Masturbator, I like the sound of that, it's like Coachella's version of Bigfoot. I wonder if he's the same guy who's sticking fast dancers with aidz needlez

chbludevil
01-28-2013, 02:23 PM
IS THIS OUR MAN?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/gregory-matthew-bruni-naked-poop-masturbate-florida_n_2533967.html

Gregory Matthew Bruni, Naked Intruder, Pooped And Masturbated In Tony Lands' Florida Home

In Florida, there are violent people, naked people, poopers and masturbators -- but rarely is one man the total package.

When Tony and LaDonna Land discovered naked carnival worker Gregory Matthew Bruni on their roof, the night had just begun. Bruni, 21, allegedly assaulted Tony Land, trashed the couple's North Fort Myers Home, and then defecated and masturbated inside the house, WTSP reports.

The Lands told police they were in their bedroom at around 7 p.m. Monday when they heard a noise that sounded like thunder, according to Fox 4 Now. Tony went outside and says he saw Bruni on top of the roof, completely naked. Bruni allegedly jumped down on top of Land, ABC 7 reported, then knocked him over by hitting him in the shoulder.

The Lands say Bruni ran into the house, pulled a big-screen TV off the wall, and spilled the contents of a vacuum onto the floor. Around this time, LaDonna grabbed a gun and began firing at the nude intruder. She missed, and the couple called 911.

"I don't know who the hell he is -- he's naked and he ran into my damn house," Tony can be heard saying on the recording.

The Lands told authorities that after shots were fired, Bruni began whacking the mole in their living room before heading into their son's bedroom to rub some clothing on his face.

When deputies arrived, they attempted to control Bruni, who they say was wildly flailing around and speaking nonsensically. They also discovered that Bruni had defecated on the floor in two spots within the home.

At some point during the ruckus, investigators say, Bruni sucked up the contents of the vacuum, then spit it back out.

Bruni was taken into custody and transported to a hospital for evaluation, where doctors reportedly told deputies they planned to conduct tests to determine "what Bruni was on."

Bruni has been charged with criminal mischief, battery, occupied burglary and resisting arrest without violence.

chbludevil
01-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Let's Recap The Allegations Against Bruni:

Got naked, climbed onto the Lands' roof.

Attacked Tony Land by jumping on him and hitting his shoulder.

Ran into Lands' house, knocked down a TV and spilled the contents of a vacuum on the floor.

Dodged bullets fired by LaDonna Land.

Masturbated in the living room.

Rubbed clothes on his face in the Lands' son's room.

Defecated on the floor in two places.

Drank the contents of the vacuum.

billtino
01-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Another odd numbered year in the Sahara. Be afraid, be very afraid :p