PDA

View Full Version : Drunk and/or Tripping Cholo After M.I.A.

SubBass49
04-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Anyone run into this guy?

Shaved head, glass bottle of some good stuff, trying to fight everything that moved, claiming SUR X3 and calling everyone a pinche joto???

I had to "save" a group of four very scared teenagers from getting clocked by this fool after M.I.A.'s set by distracting him in broken Spanglish (just to the right of the sound board barriers @ the main stage).

Last I saw him, he was heading towards the stage with bottle in hand. Hope none of our good friends here ran into him...he was on a mission to fight/kill someone by the end of the night. I told security to radio ahead and watch out for him, but the security guard just kinda laughed it off.

SFChrissy
04-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Fuck sur trese!!!

fatbastard
04-21-2009, 03:25 PM
I believe he was wearing a white muscle shirt and his friend had a blue LA Dodgers shirt I believe. Incoherent was not the word for those 2.

SubBass49
04-21-2009, 03:49 PM
The guy I ran into was solo, at least when I met him.

Here's how it went down:

The teens were sitting to my left in the corner of the security barrier next to the sound boards (backs to the barrier, facing the stage). Right after M.I.A. we're all just chilling there, and dude comes over and motions as if to ask to squeeze between us and sit on the barrier. I had no problem with this, so I motioned for him to go ahead and went back to watching the crowd after the set.

All of a sudden I hear him start saying in a deep (and seriously menacing) growl, "get the fuck outta here...fucking putos...pinche jotos...fuck you homie...sur trese holmes...I'll fucking KILLLLLL you homie..." and I seet he kids starting to grab their shit to leave. To get out though, they have to walk right in front of him, so I start asking him in Spanglish if everything is cool...tellin him it's all good...they're just kids...shit like that. I offer my hand out like to shake his hand and he slaps me five and keeps talking about fucking jotos & stuff...but by this time the kids are outta there.

I turn back to watch the crowd again and hear a crash...he has fallen off the barrier and dropped his glass bottle. He scrambles to his feet and goes stumbling off through the crowd towards the stage.

I'm sure someone got fucking CLOCKED that night though.

ThomThom
04-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Hahahaha! I was dancing right next to this guy at The Chemical Brothers, he seemed really cool, he offered me whatever was in his bottle which I declined and I offered him a cigarette which he accepted.

SubBass49
04-21-2009, 04:06 PM
lol...wondering if he thought one of the kids was mad-dogging him? I really doubt it though...these kids were little suburban looking white kids that probably weighed a combined 400 pounds among the four of 'em (2 guys, 2 girls).