PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Method! Get Busy Child!

Brochella
04-20-2009, 09:45 PM
No love for these two yet? They put on a fucking killer live set! Their live mixes of their best songs were goddamn dirty and brought me down Vegas/Tweekend memory lane. Seeing my two favorite, childhood electronic music duos (TCM and the Chem Bros) was a gift. What did everybody else think?

Disturb the Peace!
04-20-2009, 09:56 PM
The Crystal Method was the worst act I saw all weekend. They thought they were so sick in their futuristic suits. The corniest/worst thing ive ever seen at coachella was when LMFAO popped out of the robots singing "Im in COACHELLA BITCH!!!"

Absolutely shit. All my friends and I left at that point.

WizardIsAboutToDie
04-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Maybe my expecations were too high?

betao
04-20-2009, 10:00 PM
I really liked them. Closing the set with some classic "Vegas" tracks was very nice.

PassiveTheory
04-20-2009, 10:01 PM
They were loud and really good to dance to. Not bad, nothing special though. Probably should have seen more Macca in hindsight.

cured
04-20-2009, 10:31 PM
heh they only had one album that was ever any good and that sound is pretty dated now, even if it is better than electro-trash mashups everyone seems to worship these days ;)

zikade
04-20-2009, 10:52 PM
The corniest/worst thing ive ever seen at coachella was when LMFAO popped out of the robots singing "Im in COACHELLA BITCH!!!"

That sounds so hilariously awful. I am so sick of that damn song.

Marvinsky
04-20-2009, 11:33 PM
The Crystal Method was the worst act I saw all weekend. They thought they were so sick in their futuristic suits. The corniest/worst thing ive ever seen at coachella was when LMFAO popped out of the robots singing "Im in COACHELLA BITCH!!!"

Absolutely shit. All my friends and I left at that point.Funny how some if not most members in this board, all they do is talk shit bout how this n that sucked n electro suks, the 12 year olds this and blah blah blah.....siriously thats all you have to share??????????????????????????????of all your memorys, this is wat you wanna share????????????LOL....i had fun, the cure was great, paul Mc was epic n i felt special to be up front, m.i.a. was good but please no horns next time, EDC his cube up front was not good, but da music was great, chemical brothers awesom, but i believe, if you werent up front, then you were missing the bass coming out of those speakers, n the lack of lights in the beginnig was watever, i wasnt there for lights, the crystal method was wat i expected, wat? you tought it was wack caus there were no lights?????????????stop the hate n share good memorys.............