PDA

View Full Version : Bath Houses In Or Near Coachella

RODGERRAMJET
01-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Since I probably won't be going to the music festival because the line-up SUCKS, and I've already bought my plane ticket and hotel room, I was wondering if there's any bath houses in the Indo/Palm Springs area...other places where guys meet there? Maybe I can at least get laid after spending all this money for nothing.
Changed my mind. I'm coming. Figured I'd already spend the money, and friends from Columbus talked me into joining them. How can you pass up on Crowded House, no matter what the price? When I saw Of Montreal added, that cinched it. I feel better now.

psychic friend
01-21-2007, 05:07 PM
google is your friend

RODGERRAMJET
01-21-2007, 05:10 PM
google is your friend

Thank you. What do you suggest I Google? Gay Palm Springs? Bath Houses in Indio? I'm open fer suggestions at this point. I'd hate to have to stay in LA (after flying into Palm Springs) at this juncture. Thanks, again.

psychic friend
01-21-2007, 05:12 PM
those sound good to me. good luck.

RODGERRAMJET
01-21-2007, 05:18 PM
those sound good to me. good luck.

Thanks, again. And if Golden Voice gets at least one true headliner for any of the three days, please let me know. I'm always open-minded, and, besides, the money has already been spend for the transportation and hotel........I am really bummed, Psychic Friend. I know you can't please everyone, but, really. I'm hoping Golden Voice pulls something out of its hat before all the cards are played. This is a bummer line-up so far......'cept maybe Crowded House reunion, but even then, the original drummer's dead.

psychic friend
01-21-2007, 05:40 PM
if crowded house is the only band you excited to see out of the partial line up that has come out then maybe coachella is not for you. sorry.

nmaff
01-21-2007, 06:59 PM
....I'm always open-minded.....

sounds it.

fatbastard
01-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Do you like gladiator movies?

corbo
01-21-2007, 10:24 PM
rod
YOURE GAY

bmack86
01-21-2007, 10:27 PM
i think that was the idea.

offyerhead
01-21-2007, 10:39 PM
...I am really bummed

Goes without saying.

Who pre-books coachella when the bands you're expecting are of the Crowded House ilk?

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2007, 12:38 PM
how about making a post to see who can take over your hotel reservation rather than posting this whiney crap. all the cool guys in the area will be at coachella anyways ;)

nothingman00
01-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Dude, Roger. Listen. This is nothing against your gayness, since I don't know you and don't give a shitty if someone prefers the company of men/women/goats/feet, whatever... Point is, what exactly do you expect in the way of replies to your original post? I'm assuming of course that you're being serious (hopefully you aren't). I mean, you're bitching and whining about a great lineup. If you're looking for hot gay love, go watch Grizzly Bear and try to hook up with their lead singer. If you're into more of the buff, hairless bodies then go watch the crowd around Rage Against the Machine. You probably won't get laid, but you may get laid out flat for making advances. Seriously, I can't believe I dignified this with a reply, but dude, get a grip. Does the Jesus and Mary Chain do anything for you? Have you even looked at the non-headliners? Headliners do not a festival make. My wife is ecstatic over the Damien Rice/Regina Spektor/FIELDS trio (enough so, that they ARE the headliners in her book). On the other hand, there are roughly 40 acts that I have labeled as "can't miss" sets... The experience IS the headliner.

NoneForMeThanks
01-22-2007, 01:12 PM
The experience IS the headliner.

I think everyone from this board should wear a t-shirt that says this to the festival. Or at least a pin.

RODGERRAMJET
01-22-2007, 03:22 PM
u GUYS DO WAY TOO MANY DRUGS.

DeltaSigChi4
03-09-2007, 07:52 AM
This guy's mind cannot be changed.

Why would you make all the arrangements to begin with if you weren't sure that you were going?

E

JClemy
03-09-2007, 09:38 AM
If your looking for hot man love couldn't you have done that pretty much anywhere? I think you just posted to try and get people all uppity. Most of us are going to the show.

Foucault
03-09-2007, 09:47 AM
No good gay bathhouses in PS, but plenty of 'outdoor' options at clothing-optional resorts -- speaking for experience here! Still, whats up with the Crowded House reference? Methinks this 'guy' is fucking with the message board. To quote CSS's Lovefoxx, "Let's make love and listen to Death from Above"! Plenty of time for fucking after midnight!

KenMixtape
03-09-2007, 12:14 PM
maybe he's a meth freak and just figured out how many tweakers there are lurking the palm springs clothing optional resorts.

arie117
03-09-2007, 01:15 PM
haha i love the parker

raytrade
03-10-2007, 01:08 AM
In case the OP is asking a serious question- there are lots of clothing-optional gay resorts in Palm Springs that offer day passes so you can hang out and get laid all day long. Some of the more frisky resorts are CCBC in Cathedral City, Camp Palm Springs, and The Mirage/Vista Grande/Atrium complex, both in Palm Springs.

ambiguous420
03-16-2011, 05:53 PM
no bathhouses but plenty of gay resorts that r clothing optional and they always have orgy, play, sex parties--especially during major event like Coachella.

try googling gay resorts palm springs. there a lot of them. I suggest Helios, CCBC, Camp Palm Springs, & my favorite All World Resort.

Coachella Bound
03-16-2011, 06:06 PM
hahahahaha wow... way to go ahead and bump the most random of original threads. how in the world did u come up on this...? you see those dates on the top left of each post....?

frizzlefry
03-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Those of us who joined in the last couple of months don't understand that Coachella is actually an ongoing festival in the double digits, we think it started for us.

Stickjohn
03-16-2011, 09:02 PM
I think it's obvious he was searching for bath houses in or near Coachella. He used the search function properly. Evaluating the results is the next level. Keep reaching!

icnaxx
03-22-2011, 02:34 PM
ddd

PlayaDelWes
03-22-2011, 02:36 PM
She wrote that in 2007; one day before the full lineup was announced.

kvnty
03-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Palm Springs is one big gay bath house.