PDA

View Full Version : On-site shower demand

Cpt. Funkaho
02-15-2007, 02:48 PM
What kind of a wait should I be prepared for at the on-site showers? Is there an optimal time (I assume earlier is better)?

bmb555
02-15-2007, 02:50 PM
last year i think the longest i waited for the showers was like 10 mins, really not bad at all

automatik
02-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah earlier is definitely better. I'd wake up at like 6:30 or 7 (you really can't sleep too much longer due to the heat) and immediately go to the showers and there wouldn't even be a line, but later on that morning a line would form. I still don't think it gets very bad, though.

psychic friend
02-15-2007, 03:02 PM
onsite shower demand? you are lucky we even provide showers, and they are good ones too. what demands do you have? pffffff sheeesh

Mr. E
02-15-2007, 03:17 PM
^^ lol psychic friend is so god damn right!

at first.....I was like... "I dont wanna camp cuase im gonna stink the next day yada yada yada"

but when I read somewhere here that there are showers in the camp site....man so fucking perfect.

Cpt. Funkaho
02-15-2007, 04:10 PM
onsite shower demand? you are lucky we even provide showers, and they are good ones too. what demands do you have? pffffff sheeesh

No, I'm totally grateful for the showers... I was asking more because I'm unfamiliar with the concept of showers while camping. I'm from Alaska and all... I was inquiring >as to the demand, not making demands.

...wait. I just realized that maybe you were being funny. Now I might look like a moron.

Oh well, I've been a moron before, I'll be a moron again...