PDA

View Full Version : Dearest CoS,

tyler0js
04-15-2009, 08:17 PM
I would like to know what those BS rumors were, the ones that were feasible enough for you to hype people up over 'em.

Thank You
--
Anyone know what they were?
I'm stoked for this year's lineup, the only thing additions would do is create more mother fuckin' conflicts... but still, it would be nice to know if they were blowing smoke out of their asses or if there really was some legit rumors.

emtgreg
04-15-2009, 08:25 PM
He posted them, oh his site, they were all bs, honest to blog!

suprefan
04-15-2009, 08:27 PM
They were blowing smoke, they got quiet after Joss Stone was announced. Trying to play it off. COS never had anything legit to lead us into thinking somethign major would happen.

AxYoung
04-16-2009, 04:32 AM
I'd appreciate it if the people who have no idea what they're are talking about not speak for either me at the site.

I never said what we posted was going to happened. In fact, I prefaced it with 3 paragraphs saying it likely wasn't going to happen.

Four of those names were considered as replacements for Winehouse. That is true. Why there weren't considered as additions once M.I.A. was tapped is beyond me.

U2 was long rumored and I heard their name from three different sources.

I apologize nothing came to fruition, but again, I never promised anything was. I simply reported on five rumors that were indeed actually considered at one point in time.

DruggyFestivalGuy
04-16-2009, 05:12 AM
Sweet name.

tigermilkboy
04-16-2009, 07:06 AM
I'd appreciate it if the people who have no idea what they're are talking about not speak for either me at the site.

I never said what we posted was going to happened. In fact, I prefaced it with 3 paragraphs saying it likely wasn't going to happen.

Four of those names were considered as replacements for Winehouse. That is true. Why there weren't considered as additions once M.I.A. was tapped is beyond me.

I apologize nothing came to fruition, but again, I never promised anything was. I simply reported on five rumors that were indeed actually considered at one point in time.

what were your sources? A1, tomato, bbq?? LOL End of the day, don't set yourself up for a fall. I mean why post it? Keep it to yourself so you don't get burned.
You got burnt now stop whining its not your fault!

suprefan
04-16-2009, 07:16 AM
Alex, you guys hyped it to no end, then tried to spin it in your favor, get over it.

tigermilkboy
04-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Have to agree Ax, that you tried to be clever and craft your statement with very open-ended yet tantalising. But all you were doing was spouting rumors as if you had credible info. Any statement that starts with 'if the rumors are true...' instantly smells of BS. But your ego wanted the glory of an exclusive, now your ego must take the flak!

crazzz2007
04-16-2009, 08:51 AM

You used 200 words to say: "I'm a dumbfuck and I know nothing."

djandrews25
04-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Pretty much you guys are a big joke now as far as coachella information goes. I do like what you are doing for the music industry as far as music news goes. Next year dont act like you know shit though, cause we all know you dont.