PDA

View Full Version : Salt Lake - Vegas - Coachella! Looking for Passengers

braxtron
04-11-2009, 07:20 PM
What's up! Looks like I'm driving from Salt Lake City, Utah through Vegas this year to Coachella! Just realized I have waaay too many open spots in the car. We have 3 total people right now and could "comfortably" fit 2 more and uncomfortable 3 =D Mostly I just want to split gas...I mean help people! But seriously, just looking for chill people to share the ride with. I'm meeting about 5-15 people to camp with and you're more than welcome to party with me and my Canadian friends =)

I'd prefer picking up Utahrds as they'll be able to split more gas but I'm open to picking people up around the half way point in Vegas. We're leaving real early Thursday morning to get there Thursday evening, we'll have a spot right up front at the campgrounds saved by our friends the Canadians. PM or email reply here if you're interested!

Braxtron

PS - This will be my third Coachella and third time driving from Salt Lake as well. First time being the driver though!

tl; dr:
Driving from SLC to Vegas to Coachella
Room for 2-3
Leaving Thursday, returning Monday

Taylor
04-12-2009, 08:56 AM
pick me up in St. George!

skoonins
04-13-2009, 01:22 AM
Hi, I'm in Las vegas, me and my girlfriend need a ride on thursday, we'll hook up gas and meals if you can help us out, give me a call, Ian 702-810-1362

braxtron
04-13-2009, 06:23 AM
Looks like we got a full car now =) Salt Lake (3 people) -> St. George (4) -> Vegas (5) -> COACHELLA!!!

braxtron
04-13-2009, 06:39 AM
Hey Skoonins, we might be able to squeeze a 6th in in Vegas...If you're still high and dry let me know, I'll consult my group see if it's something we can work out =) PMing you now...May call later.