PDA

View Full Version : ur trip at coachella!!!

jordan2012
04-10-2009, 11:04 AM
my trip in '07 was amazing Bjork was a TRiiiP
RHC ..bomb!
i saw grass grow!!!lol

unity!

Suffacated
04-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Watch out for the aids needles.

djandrews25
04-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Last year during roger waters, we had a run in with some weird old fuck who was on way more acid than we were. He managed to scare the hell out of us by grabbing my friend by the arms and yelling in his face. I was absolutely baffled by what just happened, and if he didnt look harmless i probably would have punched him in the face.

AlexBlewHimB4U
04-10-2009, 11:29 AM
In exactly one week from now, I will be on the field dropping acid.....

djandrews25
04-10-2009, 11:29 AM
In exactly one week from now, I will be on the field dropping acid.....

Just dont grab any of my friends and start yelling.

Goodtoknow
04-10-2009, 11:30 AM
DA AIDZ NEEDLEZ GON' GETCHU!

Havocquarm
04-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Sunday is Bicycle Day this year, so having that plus Throbbing Gristle = perfect acid day.

AlexBlewHimB4U
04-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Just dont grab any of my friends and start yelling.

I'm going to grab all of your friends and yell at EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

Spongehead56
04-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Tripping for Portishead/Prince last year was OUT OF THIS WORLD. holy crap.

dantoro
04-10-2009, 11:55 AM
nobody does drugs at coachella, this is clearly an urban legend

sin213
04-10-2009, 12:01 PM
when i tripped for massive attack and tool in 06 it was pretty surreal. haven't done it at coachella since then, though. i'm thinkin i'm overdue for another coachella experience. perhaps saturday for chem bros.

Popcynical
04-10-2009, 12:09 PM
My trip was pretty good. Dropped the tabs in the car before we got into the venue.. Day trippin' is way better anyway.. I just remember the Sahara tent being crazy, and !!! putting on an awesome show..

elementquencher
04-11-2009, 03:29 PM
I like to dance with Molly and Lucy in the Sahara together...

WhyTheLongFace
04-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Sunday at Coachella will be my 1st time. =)

boarderwoozel3
04-11-2009, 04:54 PM
I look forward to Sunday as well :D

MantisMel
04-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Tripping for Portishead/Prince last year was OUT OF THIS WORLD. holy crap.
I was on one too. The BEST time Ive had at Coachella hands down. Prince was a whole other experience I will never forget and Portishead was like a dream....

gooftroop
04-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Sunday Sunday SUNDAY. If anyone has some extra PM about trade possibilities...

Sunday is Bicycle Day this year, so having that plus Throbbing Gristle = perfect acid day.

QFT. Especially when you add MBV and The Orb to the mix. Sunday is always the day to go out with a bang IMHO.

Xenocide
04-12-2009, 02:57 PM
one of these days somebody actually IS gonna run around the Sahara sticking people wiht AIDS needles, who's gonna be laughing then? HUH??

nbvwes
04-12-2009, 03:01 PM

you missy, are my new best friend... :)

Harrisment
04-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Hmm...would Coachella be a bad place to drop for the first time? I've done everything else out there, but have always had a fear of hallucinogens. I'm almost 30 years old now so I need to grow up and drop some LSD I think.

unknown
04-12-2009, 03:31 PM
^^^ I'm in the same boat. Let's try it together. But I'm not afraid of hallucinogens - I <3 psilocybin.

Backwater
04-12-2009, 04:34 PM
NKTSa-NT5Oc&feature=related

westcoastpirate
04-12-2009, 08:08 PM
I need to know if I do lsd one night, how will it affect my roll (ecstasy) the following night?

delusional
04-12-2009, 08:16 PM
If I remember correctly your roll will be dampened as the lsd effects the serotonin in your brain, the same chemical the roll does as well. blahblahblah correct me if i am wrong people

michael
04-12-2009, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE=jordan2012;1146522]my trip in '07 was amazing Bjork was a TRiiiP
RHC ..bomb!
i saw grass grow!!!lol

Hell Yeah...07 the best... Bjork, justice dont remember to much of that experience... All i can say is amazing but i do know i had a few others cant really remember though...bummer

AlexBlewHimB4U
04-12-2009, 11:59 PM
If I remember correctly your roll will be dampened as the lsd effects the serotonin in your brain, the same chemical the roll does as well. blahblahblah correct me if i am wrong people

Please don't let this be true! That would put a real crimp in my plan....

misterpickles
04-13-2009, 02:36 AM
Please don't let this be true! That would put a real crimp in my plan....

here's your solution!

VVVV

westcoastpirate
04-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Fluck that, I supposedly have good beans. I don't want to risk not feeling anything because the lsd overpowers them. Any good tips for recovering from a crazy night of tripping?

jimmycrackcorn
04-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Any good tips for recovering from a crazy night of tripping?

sleep...

ivankay
04-13-2009, 07:36 PM

Woooooowwww! That was aaaaamaaaaaazingggg!

artisticcreator
04-13-2009, 10:10 PM
After reading the first few posts, I realized I'm running a week ahead. I can't believe I was ready to leave this thursday! i haven't even taken the hit of acid yet. The Temple Ball has me in another world!

But seriously, first year! Acid and shrooms, laying on the ground between Art of Noise and someone i can't remember. But the light show between the 2 stages was awesome! Might have been better if I could have stood up!

Damn now I gotta work an extra week!

gooftroop
04-14-2009, 08:16 AM
Fluck that, I supposedly have good beans. I don't want to risk not feeling anything because the lsd overpowers them. Any good tips for recovering from a crazy night of tripping?

I don't think LSD effects serotonin in the way shrooms and x do. Still I would recommend rolling first and then tripping because either way a trip is always more intense and rolling will feel a lot less by comparison. If anybody has any extra I am very willing to trade some other goodies, PM me if interested.

Have a fun and safe trip everybody...

faxman75
04-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Single best trip of my life was last year. Dropped during Sean Penn started tripping during MMJ watching the sunset and sat there with my jaw wide open watching Waters. It was everything I wanted it to be and it was my first time tripping in over 10 years.

I highly recommend night time over day time as well. The heat and sun can really fuck with you and watching sunset and then the entire festival grounds in the dark is pretty fucking wonderful.

Distorted_Jungle
04-14-2009, 08:40 AM
I don't think LSD effects serotonin in the way shrooms and x do. Still I would recommend rolling first and then tripping because either way a trip is always more intense and rolling will feel a lot less by comparison. If anybody has any extra I am very willing to trade some other goodies, PM me if interested.

Have a fun and safe trip everybody...

Yeah my thoughts exactly, i'm rolling with a mollie and another pill and the next night frying and taking a mollie to make sure i get a good trip and have a blast for THE CUBE!

TheKid79
04-14-2009, 08:47 AM

5-HTP. Pick it up in any CVS or Rite Aid. (see article below)

What about 5-htp?

Many ecstasy users report that the amino-acid supplement, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan (5-htp), helps reduce post-E depression. 5-htp is the direct precursor to serotonin in the brain. Your body makes it on its own, but it is also sold in most health food stores as an herbal supplement, extracted from Griffonia seeds.

Clinical studies of 5-htp have shown that it successfully relieves symptoms of depression in many people. It does this by increasing the amount of 5-htp in the brain, making it easier for the brain to produce serotonin. Supplementing with 5-htp, therefore, may lessen post-E depression by helping your body restore its serotonin levels more quickly.

A Word of Caution: Taking 5-htp may make you feel normal again more quickly after taking Ecstasy. This may tempt you to take ecstasy more often than you would have otherwise. The beneficial effects of 5-htp supplementation (restoring serotonin) could then be offset by the more frequent depletion of serotonin. In other words, 5-htp is not a substitute for moderation. If you find yourself taking 5-htp in order to enjoy ecstasy more often, consider slowing down. Remember, more frequent use of ecstasy increases your chances of depression regardless of how healthy your brain is. LESS IS MORE.

One more thing: 5-htp works by helping your brain restore itself to a normal state. It is not a drug, and does not simply "mask" or cover-up the after-effects of ecstasy use. Taking other drugs (like downers or speed) in order to mask the symptoms of post-E depression, or the negative effects of coming down, can lead to a physical dependency on these other drugs (especially speed).

mcgurt27
04-14-2009, 11:20 AM
Hmm...would Coachella be a bad place to drop for the first time? I've done everything else out there, but have always had a fear of hallucinogens. I'm almost 30 years old now so I need to grow up and drop some LSD I think.

Coachella is one of the best places in the world to drop any kind of drug. I myself have not dropped, but last year I rolled on pure MDA, and it was the most amazing drug experience I've ever had. If you've never done those kinds of drugs at a festival before, you are in for the time of your life.

mmblack
04-16-2009, 01:14 AM
make sure you dont take the 5-htp the day of dropping cause you'll have to take a shitload to feel anything. just take it the days leading up to it. last year standing next to an older couple with a baby in a stroller during rogers waters my buddy who was tripping just yelled out "I LOVE LSD!" and everyone busted up laughing. im hoping for a repeat this year.

Disturb the Peace!
04-16-2009, 02:57 AM
make sure you dont take the 5-htp the day of dropping cause you'll have to take a shitload to feel anything. just take it the days leading up to it. last year standing next to an older couple with a baby in a stroller during rogers waters my buddy who was tripping just yelled out "I LOVE LSD!" and everyone busted up laughing. im hoping for a repeat this year.

The same thing happened to me at Roger Waters. It was my 1st time dropping acid and Pink Floyd is in my top 5 of all time. I dropped 2 hours before and remember thinking it wasnt gonna hit me. Then right when Roger Waters came on, I blurted out "I AM SO ON ACID RIGHT NOW!" Everyone around me looked at me, laughed, then 4+ people around me responded, "MEEE TOOOO!!! YAAAA!!!

Then i dropped another hit halfway through and ran to Justice after the end of DSOT. Justice then proceeded to blow my face off. Unbelievable. The best day of my life. :)

mmblack
04-16-2009, 08:45 AM
HAHA I LOVE COACHELLA! AHHHH 25 HOURS 15 MINUTES!

coachy_Jedi
04-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Take some 5-HTP....before...during...and after.... helps replenish your seretonin levels....also makes it last a bit longer.....

nothingisnothing
04-16-2009, 06:13 PM
I don't do drugs, but I could find a million better ways than to trip out to the fucking Red Hot Chili Peppers. I suppose it's the only way to enjoy their music these days...

mmblack
04-17-2009, 03:33 AM
I don't do drugs, but I could find a million better ways than to trip out to the fucking Red Hot Chili Peppers. I suppose it's the only way to enjoy their music these days...

Can taking a bunch of 5-HTP before using MDMA make the high more intense/last longer?

To some extent, yes. By increasing the amount of serotonin available to be released, 5-HTP can help MDMA work. However, doing so introduces a new unknown factor. If you try this, take one or two capsules two hours before taking the MDMA. (You need to have some time between taking the 5-HTP and MDMA or the MDMA's effects can be blunted. Some people report that even three hours is not enough to prevent this effect.)

from thedea.org. i wouldnt risk doing it even six hours before and have to drop six bombs to feel a damn thing. the second you start coming down tho for sure.

butt_)(_rash
01-29-2010, 12:53 PM

fucking huell

i actually watch his show...

GaragePoet
01-29-2010, 03:22 PM
i took 5 hits of paper on Sunday in '99, not really expecting too much (i bought it from someone on the field). watched DJ Shadow at sunset, which was amazing. then it started up a bit & i had to tell my bro to please keep an eye on me to make sure i didn't wander off or start acting too funny. after that we went into a tent for Invisibl Skratch Piklz (w/ Rahzel)... my bro laid down for a bit & i just sat stunned, thinking the lights & sounds going on must have been some side-effect of the fact that the tent was literally digesting everyone inside. i didn't seem too bothered by it, though... after that we headed over for Rage Against the Machine, which almost had me freaking out w/ the fires that got started & the police helicopters circling overhead... i almost broke & ran away several times but managed to keep my composure for the most part. "it has to start somewhere/it has to start sometime/what better place than here/what better time than now!" - "the battle of los angeles" hadn't even been released yet, so that lyric in particular had me worried about what exactly was about to happen... after that, Tool completely mellowed me out & brought me down at the end of the night.

one of the weirdest parts was driving back to San Diego after the show, cracked out in the car, my bro driving & trying to stay awake, trying to keep a conversation going while i could harldy put together a sentence w/o getting lost in the middle of it... i've done an assortment of different drugs during different years at Coachella since then, but nothing quite as significant as that first time (is it ever?)

lizng
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
http://img.letssingit.com/members/739146/drugs_are_bad_mmkay.jpg

Professor Null
01-29-2010, 04:56 PM

Great link Backwater, just like being there. Can this be the theme video for '10?

patriotsftbll786
01-29-2010, 11:23 PM
THIS YEAR!

brando4n82
01-30-2010, 02:48 AM
Sly --> Thom --> Gorillaz --> Orbital...

It's been 3 years since I've seen Lucy

It's gonna be one crazy night. :pulse

4 years ago Lucy came with me to see MAssive Attack and Tool at coachella.

Massive Attack was simply amazing. incredible.

Tool...the main reason I did acid..well, my friend had to drag me out of the crowd within the first 2 songs. I was tripping too hard at that point. Probably 20 "rows" from the stage and had 30,000 fans worth of human flesh pushing up to see them. I was just in a pool of flesh. and tool's lyrics and visuals did Not help. Needless to say it wasnt the best trip.

My two friend that I was with, after getting out of the crowd, It was as if they were both their own seperate stars in the universe, and so was I, and we were all drifting apart, as the universe expands exponentially, and I thought I would never see them again. It was horrible. But I mean. Massive Attacks music made me feel so goooood.

The only act I'm concerned about watching with Lucy this year is Thom yorke. I have a feeling his voice or soemthing just might send me in a wierd place. I dont think there is any way around it because I want a good view for gorillaz ( I only imagine he will be playing mainstage before Gorillaz)

Anyways..thats my story

heart cooks brain
01-30-2010, 03:07 AM
i was tripping one night at the bar (which i do often, as i enjoy being the most fucked up person in the room, while still being able to walk and speak). Upon returning home, whatever was on television caused me to tense up almost beyond recognition. I implored my roommate to ease my suffering. She skipped the first two songs off In Rainbows, and Nude ->Weird Fishes->Faust Arp was just the calming influence I needed. His solo cd may be a whole different beast, however

ryclopse
01-30-2010, 08:56 AM
Lovin reading through this thread at work. more stories

heart cooks brain
01-30-2010, 09:13 AM
not at coachella but the best i could do...

I got kicked out of a Dandy Warhols show on new years eve '09 after the third song for smoking a cigarette in chicago. The three songs I saw were fucking unbelievable though. After we got kicked out of the show my roommate and I were walking by Wrigley, and there two beautiful blond girls were standing on the corner, drunk and crying with a plastic christmas tree. They found the Christmas tree in an alley (someone had thrown it out 5 days after jesus left town). They tried to bring it into the bar with them, so it could have one last hurrah, but they got kicked out also. Then a harrowing train ride to make it to our friends house at precisely 11:58. IT was definitely an adventure

butt_)(_rash
01-30-2010, 10:39 AM
not at coachella but the best i could do...

I got kicked out of a Dandy Warhols show on new years eve '09 after the third song for smoking a cigarette in chicago. The three songs I saw were fucking unbelievable though. After we got kicked out of the show my roommate and I were walking by Wrigley, and there two beautiful blond girls were standing on the corner, drunk and crying with a plastic christmas tree. They found the Christmas tree in an alley (someone had thrown it out 5 days after jesus left town). They tried to bring it into the bar with them, so it could have one last hurrah, but they got kicked out also. Then a harrowing train ride to make it to our friends house at precisely 11:58. IT was definitely an adventure

I love the dandy warhols

wish i could have seen BJM last year.. still bummed out about it

How is the night sky at coachella? :pulse cant wait for this year, INFECTED MUSHROOMS. aaaaaaaAAAHHHH

cant wait to see the cubatron again
http://bettinahansen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/cubatron09.jpg

Do they ever let people lie in the bottom of it?

did that at EDC 09... i found some 3d glasses next to me, it was like a sign from baby jesus himself

the angels sang, the clouds parted and a single ray of light eluminated me as i put them on

http://6.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kuq0egpTkm1qzjnnwo1_500.jpg

anyone know where i can get some

they kinda looked like this but all yellow
http://www.oz3d.com.au/images/template_images/custom-glasses.jpg

westcoastpirate
01-30-2010, 07:29 PM
I danced with Lucy for the 1st time in my life on Fri last year at Coachella and will never dance with her again. Dropped during the afternoon, was feeling good up to Ghostland Observatory and those lasers just put me in another world. So many people, so much trippy stuff, lost my friends, pulled myself together enough to enjoy the Presets and the second 1/2 of McCartney. Trying to leave the venue on Friday night was a mess, with the bottleneck near where the merch tent was located. It seemed like 2 hours floating in a sea of people. Got to our bikes and started the ride back to Indian Palms weaving in and out of people and cars then got lost in the neighborhood. Finally made it back to the house rental and stayed up 'til 6am smoking weed and drinking.

heart cooks brain
01-30-2010, 07:54 PM
I danced with Lucy for the 1st time in my life on Fri last year at Coachella and will never dance with her again. Dropped during the afternoon, was feeling good up to Ghostland Observatory and those lasers just put me in another world. So many people, so much trippy stuff, lost my friends, pulled myself together enough to enjoy the Presets and the second 1/2 of McCartney. Trying to leave the venue on Friday night was a mess, with the bottleneck near where the merch tent was located. It seemed like 2 hours floating in a sea of people. Got to our bikes and started the ride back to Indian Palms weaving in and out of people and cars then got lost in the neighborhood. Finally made it back to the house rental and stayed up 'til 6am smoking weed and drinking.

Sounds like a great day to me

westcoastpirate
01-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a great day to me

Haha, yeah I guess after re-reading it the day does sound pretty fun.

I had to pee so much that day, I don't know if it was in my mind or if acid somehow has an effect on my urinary system. Waiting in line for the port-o-potties was horrible. I saw a guy in line for the port-o-potties just zoning-out and staring at the roof trying not to freak out. All I could think was, man, I am in the same boat as you and I feel your pain. I tried sending good mental vibes his way.

My friend got lost and ended up at the medical tent and asked if they could help him find his friends. The said no they can't help him but offered him some Gatorade, haha.

sbessiso
01-30-2010, 08:15 PM
I did acid on the saturday of 08, the way I wanted to plan it was that I would be peaking for Prince but I ended up taking it early and was FUCKED at portishead. That set was beyond incredible, I also took my first molly capsule ever. First candy flip!

There was also sunday night last year for the cure. This stuff was different and it just made me feel like I was in a dream sitting on a cloud watching one of my favorite bands ever.

(theres been lots of other stuff in between :D)

heart cooks brain
01-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Sunday this year is going to be mind-bendingly amazing. I was looking at the set times predictions thread, and if i can do:

part of Sly and his Brethren -> Thom -> Most of Phoenix -> Pavement -> Gorrilaz, my face may be permanently melted

mrdude5699
01-31-2010, 01:25 PM
Sly --> Thom --> Gorillaz --> Orbital...

It's been 3 years since I've seen Lucy

It's gonna be one crazy night. :pulse

4 years ago Lucy came with me to see MAssive Attack and Tool at coachella.

Massive Attack was simply amazing. incredible.

Tool...the main reason I did acid..well, my friend had to drag me out of the crowd within the first 2 songs. I was tripping too hard at that point. Probably 20 "rows" from the stage and had 30,000 fans worth of human flesh pushing up to see them. I was just in a pool of flesh. and tool's lyrics and visuals did Not help. Needless to say it wasnt the best trip.

My two friend that I was with, after getting out of the crowd, It was as if they were both their own seperate stars in the universe, and so was I, and we were all drifting apart, as the universe expands exponentially, and I thought I would never see them again. It was horrible. But I mean. Massive Attacks music made me feel so goooood.

The only act I'm concerned about watching with Lucy this year is Thom yorke. I have a feeling his voice or soemthing just might send me in a wierd place. I dont think there is any way around it because I want a good view for gorillaz ( I only imagine he will be playing mainstage before Gorillaz)

Anyways..thats my story

i was trippin for Tool at Lollapalooza last year....It was actually pretty awesome. I would just kind of close my eyes and let my self be pushed around by all these people. I was even able to participate in the moshing every once in awhile. I normally don't like being near a bunch of strangers on lucy but for some reason it was okay there. Really great night actually.

For coach though Portishead/Prince was really just unbelievable. At prince i blew my nose though and started to have a massive nosebleed. I then slowly walked to a porta potty to clean my self up and had blood running all down my chest. People looked at me like i was crazy... Nosebleeds and acid aren't fun.

nbvcide
01-31-2010, 02:07 PM
for me i'm thinking:

John Waters->Devo->Les Claypool.. but that might be more a shroom thing..

maybe Plastikman->Gorillaz->Orbital for cid..

DJ Lance Rock would make sense, but on strong drugs, that shit would scare me and send me running across the polo fields..

heart cooks brain
02-01-2010, 01:57 AM
yeah, now that you mention it, John Waters->Devo->Les Claypool does sound pretty fun. I'm so glad they put the superior Waters on the poster this year.

amyzzz
02-01-2010, 01:01 PM
I was confused as to why Thom Yorke would take Mr. brando4n82 to a bad place...but I did have a bad trip while listening to Thom Yorke once. It was due to exceptionally strong acid though. The Thom Yorke album sounded great, like the music was spinning around and folding in on itself, but my trip went to very bad places. But I don't blame TY.

TY > Gorillaz > Orbital is where it's at this year.

SoulDischarge
02-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Radiohead is kind of a downer.

amyzzz
02-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Not to me. Radiohead is made for LSD. I have had many many good trips listening to it.

heart cooks brain
02-01-2010, 06:16 PM
I was confused as to why Thom Yorke would take Mr. brando4n82 to a bad place...but I did have a bad trip while listening to Thom Yorke once. It was due to exceptionally strong acid though. The Thom Yorke album sounded great, like the music was spinning around and folding in on itself, but my trip went to very bad places. But I don't blame TY.

Especially strong acid doesn't exist. It's an all or nothing kind of thing. what may have been strong was the dosage, but LSD is LSD is LSD

MantisMel
02-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Best LSD @ '08. Kraftwerk/Portishead/PRINCE!!! Best trip Ive ever had ever!

amyzzz
02-02-2010, 08:52 AM
agreed.

amyzzz
02-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Especially strong acid doesn't exist. It's an all or nothing kind of thing. what may have been strong was the dosage, but LSD is LSD is LSD
That's what I meant, asshole. There was a lot of it on 1 teeny piece of paper..

canexplain
02-02-2010, 09:01 AM
I am not sure what the point is here. You can say I had really strong beer say 7.5 instead of 3.2. Beer is beer is beer so I am confused. cr*****

greghead
02-02-2010, 09:09 AM
I'm not a chemist, but I imagine that LSD is LSD is LSD . . . until the dealer cuts it with water to stretch it out, thus, decreasing its potency. Who knows, though? Not me.

canexplain
02-02-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm not a chemist, but I imagine that LSD is LSD is LSD . . . until the dealer cuts it with water to stretch it out, thus, decreasing its potency. Who knows, though? Not me.

Typical doses in the 1960s ranged from 200 to 1000 g while street samples of the 1970s contained 30 to 300 g. By the 1980s, the amount had reduced to between 100 to 125 g, lowering more in the 1990s to the 2080 g range.

bottom line means users today are fucking whimps .... cr****

Hier_Proctor
02-02-2010, 09:26 AM
I plan on smoking weed the entire weekend, and maybe some E on Friday for LCD Soundsystem. But I've never in my life been able to find acid, no matter all the crazyass bastards I've associated myself with.

I wonder if it will find me? Anyone ever been able to get it from somebody at the festival?

brando4n82
02-02-2010, 09:35 AM

Well like Soul Dischage said, as Radiohead and Thoms voice are both beautiful things, they can be a bit downer...but Someone just posted a Youtube concert video of Thomas solo stuff and as I remarked in that thread as well.

I am no longer Nervous to take lucy to Thom Yorke! its going to be veryyy fun

yes amy, thom into Gorillaz into Orbital is exaclty what i want...But I need some Sly to start things off! I really hope thats how it turns out

tomphan1
02-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Pls help me get some on April 17 anyone???? Pretty please w brownie fudge and slice strawberry

brando4n82
02-02-2010, 09:41 AM
:troll

Alien blotter

donkey sex
02-02-2010, 10:35 AM
"doses, doses"

heart cooks brain
02-02-2010, 10:37 AM
That's what I meant, asshole. There was a lot of it on 1 teeny piece of paper..

say what you mean then. especially strong acid does not equal a large dosage. you are in fact the asshole

GaragePoet
02-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Typical doses in the 1960s ranged from 200 to 1000 g while street samples of the 1970s contained 30 to 300 g. By the 1980s, the amount had reduced to between 100 to 125 g, lowering more in the 1990s to the 2080 g range.

bottom line means users today are fucking whimps .... cr****

it's true, the acid has gotten a lot weaker over the years (from what i've read, of course)... but they didn't have the hydroponic shit we've got today, either.

mikeycarbajal
02-02-2010, 02:19 PM
acid? im down....now, later, and/or at coachella for any performance

Distorted_Jungle
02-03-2010, 06:18 AM

Especially strong acid does exist, if the chemist who made the tabs puts higher dosage on what you are thinking is a single dose it would therefore make the dose you are taking better than one with less acid on it. I understand that LSD is LSD, but when buying the tabs you never know how much is on each tab so strengths can be different from sheet to sheet.

heart cooks brain
02-03-2010, 06:26 AM
I agree with everything you said except that that makes the acid stronger. that is like saying the liquor in a double vodka tonic is stronger than it is in a normal vodka tonic. It's still 80 proof, there is just more of it. While some tabs may be stronger than others, it is the DOSAGE not the potency that is higher

Distorted_Jungle
02-03-2010, 12:59 PM
I agree with everything you said except that that makes the acid stronger. that is like saying the liquor in a double vodka tonic is stronger than it is in a normal vodka tonic. It's still 80 proof, there is just more of it. While some tabs may be stronger than others, it is the DOSAGE not the potency that is higher

Yeah, but to the person buying the tab with 3 doses on it instead of 1 it's a stronger tab, and some people look at tabs as a dose so it seems as if it's a stronger dose when in fact it's just a higher dosgage amount.

juloxx
02-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Getting lost in parking lot while on shroomz is not wassap.

Even better is spotting a random head from far across the lot and feeling a sort of magnetism pulling us to him. He obviously felt it too because he walked right to us as soon as we locked eyes. Ends up he was tripping and lost in the parking lot too. We promptly split ways but we felt his pain.

theecat
02-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Never done Acid before, but its always intrigued me greatly. I've done mild mild mexican shrooms in Amsterdam, and I swear the ducks talked to me at Vondel Park. It was pretty funny to watch some people go yell and then watch these supposed people float down a river. This is some fascinating stuff to read and really enjoying everyones story.

I'm apprehensive because much like people say, you don't know how much of the active ingredients are on per... sugar cube? sheet? Whats a general experience you can expect with 1 hit, 2 hit, 3 hit, 4+, etc.

Also, everyone mentioned 5-htp for using with E, but how about with Acid. Does it help recover from that? Keep up the awesome stories!

amyzzz
02-03-2010, 02:32 PM
I don't need anything to recover from acid -- it doesn't use up serotonin like E does, although if the acid come-down makes you edgy, perhaps you should get some Valium or Xanax.

heart cooks brain
02-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Yeah, but to the person buying the tab with 3 doses on it instead of 1 it's a stronger tab, and some people look at tabs as a dose so it seems as if it's a stronger dose when in fact it's just a higher dosgage amount.

That person would be wrong. All I was doing when i started this stupid argument was to debunk the idea that there are different levels of potency in acid, a la pot. there is no "dirtweed" equivalent as far as acid goes. The only caveat that I just realized is if there is improper storage and there is degradation. Store your LSD in a cool, dry, dark place people. Or in your mouth

michaelmontanez
02-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Coachella is one of the best places in the world to drop any kind of drug. I myself have not dropped, but last year I rolled on pure MDA, and it was the most amazing drug experience I've ever had. If you've never done those kinds of drugs at a festival before, you are in for the time of your life.

Last year was my first Roll at a music festival... on a pretty sketch rootbeer molly, that turned out to be A-0k, best coachella experience thus far, the chemical bros melted me a little bit... ha

daftmonkey64
02-03-2010, 10:48 PM
I'll die happy if I can see Thom Yorke, Jonsi, and Gorrilaz on acid

Californicator
02-04-2010, 08:39 AM
I have found pretty much everything except that 2cb shit. Where is it? why none of me freinds got it? HELP

daftmonkey64
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
I have found pretty much everything except that 2cb shit. Where is it? why none of me freinds got it? HELP

We found that the first night in the campground last year. so random. when the dude said he had 2cb my friends had no idea what that meant. I'd never tried it but have heard only good things. very nice festival drug. lots of visuals with almost no head trip.

juloxx
02-04-2010, 10:39 AM
First time I tripped acid was at this art exhibit. My mind was blown to say the least. Here is just one of the pieces that was there.

http://16.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvvzlrbW7L1qacpj2o1_500.jpg

Murakami is a genius

amyzzz
02-04-2010, 10:42 AM
2cb only lasts a couple hours.

mikeycarbajal
02-10-2010, 10:47 PM
niiice!....me 2

RoughSteez
02-11-2010, 03:30 PM
First time I tripped acid was at this art exhibit. My mind was blown to say the least. Here is just one of the pieces that was there.

Murakami is a genius

Damn that picture is dope. Where did you see that art exhibit?

psychic friend
02-11-2010, 03:41 PM
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/addiction/drugs/mouse.html

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
02-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Damn that picture is dope. Where did you see that art exhibit?

There was a huge show at MOCA's Little Tokyo location in Downtown Los Angeles in 2007. It was pretty goddamn breathtaking

http://www.moca.org/murakami/

RoughSteez
02-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Very impressed with his work. Never heard of him before. Thanks for the link

juloxx
02-17-2010, 04:41 PM
I recommend taking a hallucinogen to his next exhibition, whenever that is...

saulgood
03-02-2010, 10:33 AM
My friend suggested we take some Immodium AD at Coachella to help retain water and not have to pee so much. Apparently marathon runners do this. Has anyone here done this or see any glaring inherent health issues with it?

juloxx
03-02-2010, 10:51 AM
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/addiction/drugs/mouse.html

Awesome share. My psych teacher made us look at that website for class. Very cool

megatron26
03-02-2010, 09:17 PM

Murakami is a genius

that painting is amazing.

Yoshan
03-12-2010, 12:54 AM
i've only rolled at festivals before. what stuff and combinations do u recommend for the best and longest trip?

Gin N' Jewz
03-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Thinkin bout doin x maybe.. 1st time ever lol

C_d_M
03-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Thinkin bout doin x maybe.. 1st time ever lol

n00b

Gin N' Jewz
03-12-2010, 08:19 AM
n00b

hi :)

C_d_M
03-12-2010, 08:20 AM
would it be worth it to goom at coachella?

Gin N' Jewz
03-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Sirhc lets do IT

amyzzz
03-12-2010, 10:06 AM
LSD or mescaline. Shrooms have way too many digestive issues and body load attached.

Changoloco
03-12-2010, 11:02 AM
2cb only lasts a couple hours.

This depends on the dosage. I have had 2cb trips last for 6+ hours.

amyzzz
03-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Interesting. I like 2cb. I like 2ci better.

brfilora
03-16-2010, 12:49 PM
LSD or mescaline. Shrooms have way too many digestive issues and body load attached.

Wish my whole crew was into doing L this year. Wouldn't wanna do it unless everyone in our camping group was involved :(

juloxx
03-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Dose em

COACHILLA
03-16-2010, 01:07 PM
I got some white and bud but have no connect for shrooms or lsd... guess its a no go

im sure i can get as faded as i'd like with that though

Sublime
03-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Interesting. I like 2cb. I like 2ci better.

Much better actually. More intense visuals, last longer. mix that and som mesci and you are 'freaking out'

brfilora
03-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Dose em

a fantastic idea, a few of them would be piiisssed...or...maybe...really pleased with me?? Hmmm

Castrato
03-16-2010, 02:03 PM
I expected this thread to be detailed stories about individuals' trips to Coachella.

Long behold it's a bunch of idiots talking about drugs. Grow up.

Sublime
03-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I expected this thread to be detailed stories about individuals' trips to Coachella.

says the adult looking to read trip reports.

Castrato
03-16-2010, 02:16 PM
I meant stories about trips TO Coachella. Not trips AT Coachella. You moron. All that acid and weed fry your brain to gorilla shit?

daftmonkey64
03-16-2010, 02:32 PM
I meant stories about trips TO Coachella. Not trips AT Coachella. You moron. All that acid and weed fry your brain to gorilla shit?

Look at the title of the thread, fuck-tard.

Sublime
03-16-2010, 02:41 PM

couldnta really said that much better

brfilora
03-17-2010, 07:16 AM

FTW

COACHILLA
03-17-2010, 08:12 AM

yeah gramps that weed really frys the brain

dave23
03-24-2010, 01:11 PM

You give us old people a bad name.

lowfront
03-24-2010, 01:13 PM
haha I love old people!

Cuddlesthesheep
03-24-2010, 08:30 PM
i will be meeting with lucy for the first time ever on Friday.
1-2 hits, what do you think? i've done fairly good amounts of shrooms and salvia before.
campin out there.
god how great is this trip gonna be!

brittani
03-26-2010, 12:50 AM

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss