PDA

View Full Version : TWO GIRLS NEED A RIDE TO COACHELLA AREA ON THURSDAY FROM LA.

Victoria
03-31-2009, 11:31 AM
My friend and I crashed my car this weekend and so that leaves us with no transportation to Coachella. We want to leave Thursday and come back Monday morning. We are willing to pay for gas!!!! =]

photographynut408
04-01-2009, 09:55 AM
well are you hot?

SEEDYMIG420
04-02-2009, 02:07 AM
My friend and I crashed my car this weekend and so that leaves us with no transportation to Coachella. We want to leave Thursday and come back Monday morning. We are willing to pay for gas!!!! =]

I can definately help you ladies out. I realy don't care what you guys look like.
I swear, the people on here are soo shallow. I am going to be camping and plan on leaving for Coachella on thursday morning. I plan on comming back on monday. I'm in the L.A. area and am going to be picking up my cuisin from Chino. You can private message me if your interested.

Jaw-naw-thin
04-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Cool,we are giving someone else on the board a ride too, but we still have room, we're taking an SUV. Me and my two brothers...plus possibly a girl from New York who needed a ride... We are leaving LA in the late morning - early afternoon, (I'm trying to leave fairly early on Thursday before 2:00 pm) and we're camping so we'll be heading back on Monday morning (hopefully early) PM me me if that works for ya... Good Luck!