PDA

View Full Version : Need a ride from Coachella to Palm Springs Monday 4/20

shmamber
03-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi guys,

I did a cursory search to figure out if there were 800 threads on this subject already (I'm no n00b), but after 2 pages I decided that I was just going to post it anyway.

I am pretty sure that my man and I have a ride from the Palm Springs airport to Coachella on Thursday, but as for Monday's ride back to the airport...nada. Anybody offering rides? Can we tag along with anybody? We're willing to compensate you montetarily for your trouble, of course, and our flight isn't until 4:45pm so you don't have to be leaving at 5am or anything like that. :P

This entire thing is really stressing me out and it would be awesome to get this figured out ASAP :D

Thanks!!
Amber

traviscanada
03-31-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm in the same boat always had a ride. Is it hard to get cabs to the polo field on monday?

shmamber
03-31-2009, 03:22 PM
I remember reading something like that at one point.

However, the bigger deal to me is that it costs around $100 to get from point A to point B, and I want to save money if I can--that's why I'm not renting a car!

jimmycrackcorn
03-31-2009, 04:53 PM
I remember reading something like that at one point.

However, the bigger deal to me is that it costs around $100 to get from point A to point B, and I want to save money if I can--that's why I'm not renting a car!

you've got mail! :thu

shmamber
03-31-2009, 04:57 PM
you've got mail! :thu

Thanks Byron, you rock!