arbouler
02-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Tue, 03/13/07 Third Eye Blind Fillmore San Francisco, CA Find Tickets
Wed, 03/14/07 Third Eye Blind Fillmore San Francisco, CA Find Tickets
Tue, 04/24/07 Third Eye Blind Nokia Theatre Times Square New York, NY
Wed, 04/25/07Third Eye Blind The Chance Poughkeepsie, NY Find Tickets
Fri, 04/27/07 Third Eye Blind Starland Ballroom Sayreville, NJ Find Tickets
Sun, 04/29/07 Third Eye Blind Rams Head Live! Baltimore, MD Find Tickets

theres an open date on saturday but most likely they wont come back to the west coast.

anyway, i jsut posted this because i want tickets to see them in san francisco this march! PM me if you have any tix to sell!

grossdale
02-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Ok ill take the heat for this but

I love Third Eye Blind.

BLUE is such a good record. I know they are hated for so many reason but still there records are honestly good.

they do need a new record bad they are due.

"carmel colored girl with a halter top" that line maked me think of super hot chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arbouler
02-14-2007, 04:53 PM
why the hell are they hated? theyre probably one of the best to come out of the 90s!

suprefan
02-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Ok ill take the heat for this but

I love Third Eye Blind.

BLUE is such a good record. I know they are hated for so many reason but still there records are honestly good.

they do need a new record bad they are due.

"carmel colored girl with a halter top" that line maked me think of super hot chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue is the weakest album of them all.. And yea give me a break 3EB isnt coming to Coachella.. All those shows are sold out, especially the SF ones..

hangthedj112
02-14-2007, 05:23 PM
why the hell are they hated? theyre probably one of the best to come out of the 90s!

Mmm, except not really. I think they're good, but there's so many better 90's rock bands.

woogie846
02-14-2007, 06:00 PM
They will not be playing, and this is a good thing.

suprefan
02-14-2007, 07:51 PM
They will not be playing, and this is a good thing.

Here is a good poll. Third Eye Blind or Fountains of Wayne? I would pick 3eb there are a zillion times more songs people would know even if they wouldnt wanna admit it...

arbouler
02-14-2007, 08:06 PM
3eb was so relevant to the 90s

where did all the good 90s bands go?

suprefan
02-14-2007, 09:24 PM
They are slowly coming back.. See Smashing Pumpkins, and pretty soon No Doubt....

wmgaretjax
02-14-2007, 09:35 PM
relavant to what? bad alt rock? give me a break. that shit died because it wasn't any good.... what did it evolve into? maybe nickelback? ha ha...

msklvr
02-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Even their newer stuff is pretty good. I saw them three years ago at The Palms and they were really good. It was like a huge sing along party and all the ladies were groovin' and shakin'. Good times! Wouldn't be too bad. Maybe they could play in the freakin' parking lot so people don't get too upset.

But, bottom line, they will not be there. So next thread.

vinylmartyr
02-15-2007, 01:51 AM
i was in my late teens and early 20's in the 90's and I never listened to third eye blind

grossdale
02-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Blue is the weakest album of them all.. And yea give me a break 3EB isnt coming to Coachella.. All those shows are sold out, especially the SF ones..

It's all good our opinion's differ but remember its an opinion.

suprefan
02-15-2007, 04:06 PM
I know, thats why I just said what I thought about Blue and left it at that....

StudioStatic
02-15-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm with you, grossdale, 100%. People who don't like them usually listen to heavier music anyway.

Their first album was just incredible. Pure genius through and through.

Then Blue was great as a whole, but "Never Let You Go" made them sound too poppy in the public's eye, even though the rest of the album sounded COMPLETELY different. More rockin', especially "1000 Julys" and "Red Summer Sun."

3rd album had great lyrics, but some of the songs didn't hold up the album too well, in my opinion.

Like msklvr said, they'd be great for Coachella cuz their songs are very singable and groovable.

I'm tired of bands trying to see "who could headbang more than the next." Like what the Smashing Pumpkins said, rock got old. Quality over how deaf you can be the next morning.

arbouler
02-16-2007, 12:08 AM
'slow motion' is one sick motherfuckin song

delibot3029
02-17-2007, 05:54 PM
relavant to what? bad alt rock? give me a break. that shit died because it wasn't any good.... what did it evolve into? maybe nickelback? ha ha...Third Eye Blind's first album was pretty fantastic. Find out what it is actually being sung in "Semi-Charmed Life" (a response to to "Walk on the Wild Side" by Lou Reed) and tell me there is not talent there. "Slow Motion" is indeed one messed-up song. Nickelback cannot write a song to save their lives (which explains why they do not write their own songs), but a Berkeley literature graduate like Stephen Jenkins can write a song.

dontfeedthebird
02-18-2007, 11:03 AM
'slow motion' is one sick motherfuckin song

But wasn't that Juvenile? *bling bling*